• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you let another man tickle your genittals with soft makeup brushes?

marmite

TMF Poster
Here's a question for you men. Would you let another man tickle your genittals with soft makeup and artist brushes until the obvious happens? Would you enjoy it?

I have had this fantasy for a while for both being the tickler or ticklee and wondered if I'm alone on this one?

Yes, I've always wanted to try tickling with brushes. Not just on the genitals, but any part of the body. I think it would be fun.

I’ve never tried this, but I would try it. I think if I was tied up for an hour and had to receive tickling there with soft make up brushes I’d lose my mind. Probably after a few minutes I’d be begging and at their mercy though, but I’d be willing to try an hour. :p

not a guy, not my thing but no judgment here haha... a gal on the other hand, yea, that sounds like an exciting experience... gentle edging that wouldn't normally get ya there until its driven you insane enough that finally it does

This is the basic gender preference question in regards to a sexuality in a specific form.

We are invested in our perceived sexual orientation, perhaps more so then many other cultures here in the US, but in general most people have a strong idea of what they like by adulthood, though some with deny and self-conceal it.

So one would expect people to answer the above question along the lines of their sexual orientation. A straight male would say no, only if a woman was doing it. A homosexual male would say the reverse, only when males do it, and a bisexual would be fine with both genders doing it.

However it doesn't work out that way.

An interesting thing about paraphilia is that they often cross or overrule gender preferences and have their own specific gender orientations.

Someone gets turned on no matter what gender tickles them so long as they are comfortable with the person, even though they are 100% heterosexual in their 'normal' sex life. So ones paraphilia orientation CAN differ from ones sexual orientation. It goes both ways too, a bisexual might only become aroused by one gender performing the paraphilia on them.

This all lies in how a paraphilia forms in us, and it's always a unique path that comes from outside the initial sexual patterning that we have, and merged in with our normative sexualities as we mature. Many paraphilia are 'genderless' and just work regardless. But some times a paraphilia can take a unique path that demands one or the other gender deals it. All of these need no match with the type of person one likes to just fuck.

So to the OP's question; It will depend on which is on top of the persons psychology the paraphilia to have their dick tickled, or their sexual orientation that demands a specific gender for all sexual interaction. AND that the paraphilia aligns with that preference.

Nothing is ever simple when you start in on sexual psychology.

Myriads

I guess another way to look at this and think about it, what if 2 straight women did this to each other? Just for the tickling.

I mean. Yeah. I personally swing both ways, so I'd absolutely be into this as long as they were good at it.

This is the basic gender preference question in regards to a sexuality in a specific form.

We are invested in our perceived sexual orientation, perhaps more so then many other cultures here in the US, but in general most people have a strong idea of what they like by adulthood, though some with deny and self-conceal it.

So one would expect people to answer the above question along the lines of their sexual orientation. A straight male would say no, only if a woman was doing it. A homosexual male would say the reverse, only when males do it, and a bisexual would be fine with both genders doing it.

An interesting thing about paraphilia is that they often cross or overrule gender preferences and have their own specific gender orientations.

Someone gets turned on no matter what gender tickles them so long as they are comfortable with the person, even though they are 100% heterosexual in their 'normal' sex life. So ones paraphilia orientation CAN differ from ones sexual orientation. It goes both ways too, a bisexual might only become aroused by one gender performing the paraphilia on them.

This all lies in how a paraphilia forms in us, and it's always a unique path that comes from outside the initial sexual patterning that we have, and merged in with our normative sexualities as we mature. Many paraphilia are 'genderless' and just work regardless. But some times a paraphilia can take a unique path that demands one or the other gender deals it. All of these need no match with the type of person one likes to just fuck.

So to the OP's question; It will depend on which is on top of the persons psychology the paraphilia to have their dick tickled, or their sexual orientation that demands a specific gender for all sexual interaction. AND that the paraphilia aligns with that preference.

Myriads

This is a interesting and amazing post. It probally needs its own thread.

*Edit* I see there is another thread about it. To answer the OPs question Id let another guy tickle me but Im not sure about down there lol.

I am a bit of an example of Myriads' post. Outside of tickling, I would call myself straight. But with tickling, I'm ok with men and women. And with regards to the OP, I absolutely would do it, and I would enjoy it :).

i have had this done by women, and it is amazing!
if a guy tried to do it to me, there would be blood!

steve

This seems oddly specific haha. I’m Gay so sure. But it won’t be for every guy.

I am a little odd I must admit but I’m me and happy with it &#55357;&#56842;

I'm a woman, but it's my fantasy to tie up a man and do this to him! Although if he's tied up, the brushes may take a few detours...

That would be very hott and humiliating as my wife watches me go insane begging to orgasm.

Myriads
Spot on. Tickling is sexual for me so unless it was a woman, no.

I mean if I were blindfolded and sound-deprived and male or female were to tickle my genitals and forced me to climax, I may just do it just because I don't know who it is and the ticklish urge would overrule everything. I'm sure any straight guy who loves being tickled would, had they not known who it was tickling them. Now, if I KNEW it was a guy, it would probably not work for me because the thought of it just doesn't get me going. If that makes sense.

I don't think I'd be comfortable with being tickled on my genitals by another man, but I'd consider undergoing this kind of treatment on my feet, stomach, sides and armpits.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back