• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to start a tickling studio :) but I need some advices please

luis

Hi everyone :)

As I've said, I want to start a tickling studio, I have some necessary things, I have had tickle sessions with some girls and I talk to they about filming her and selling the videos, and some of the girls say yes, so I have some models, I have a camera, I read some terms of C4S to sell videos, but I need help with this: is it legal?? Well I'm from Mexico but I'd like to know if some could tell me if it's necessary that the girls sign some kind of contract and if the studio needs to be registered on treasury in order to avoid troubles with taxes and the law.

Could someone help me please

Thank you in advance :)

Hey! I started one in 2015 and left it alone and just started working it this year. I would definitely say, if you want to start a studio, you need to find platforms to promote it on. I'm using instagram and youtube. Let me know if you have more questions.

http://clips4sale.com/90677
[email protected]
instagram: @ntbfootage
Twitter: @ntbfootage

Contract

What I need to known is if I will need contracts or something legal when I upload videos to C4S,

Can you tell me that please?

What I need to known is if I will need contracts or something legal when I upload videos to C4S,

Can you tell me that please?

You need to have model release forms for anyone who appears in your videos. This establishes consent and ownership of the
video content. Samples of these types of forms can be found online. Also, if there is any nudity, you need copies of the models
driver's licenses or some other state approved proof of adult age at the time of shooting the video. Even if there is no nudity, I
would recommend getting copies just to play it safe.

When you upload to C4S you've already opened your store and filled out the appropriate paperwork or submitted the necessary
info to be active. I'm not exactly sure they ask for since I opened my store back in 2004.
Joe

Thank you so much forma the advise :) I'll search the examples of the model release to hace evereything In order

Regards

I'm interested in this too! Does anyone want to chat about this? DM me or whatever

You need to have model release forms for anyone who appears in your videos. This establishes consent and ownership of the
video content. Samples of these types of forms can be found online. Also, if there is any nudity, you need copies of the models
driver's licenses or some other state approved proof of adult age at the time of shooting the video. Even if there is no nudity, I
would recommend getting copies just to play it safe.

When you upload to C4S you've already opened your store and filled out the appropriate paperwork or submitted the necessary
info to be active. I'm not exactly sure they ask for since I opened my store back in 2004.
Joe

Hi LGZ!!

What do you do for attracting models? Model Mayhem? Word of mouth?

Thank you for your time

LaughingOgopogo

What are you doing for models? How are you advertising or auditioning for them?

Thank you, everyone!

LaughingOgopogo

Hi LGZ!!

What do you do for attracting models? Model Mayhem? Word of mouth?

Thank you for your time

LaughingOgopogo

Well, I've been doing this for a long time, so I know a lot of models. Those I don't I usually DM or email. I used to use sites like Model Mayhem, but it's not really necessary anymore. Also, it depends on what kind of models you're looking for. Professional models you can contact through the methods they publicly make available for business. If you're looking for amateur/girl next door then you want to see whats local. Some people just introduce themselves, strike up a conversation and see where it goes. In either case, be professional. Do not be creepy. Treat it like business.

Thank you! And that is EXACTLY what I said toa friend the other day "as much as this is my fetish that I enjoy, its also a business and I have to treat it as such"

What do you normally pay your models? You can DM me if you don't want to post it in open forum. Im just trying to guage a fair number to pay models for this.

Thanks again, LGZ

Thank you! And that is EXACTLY what I said toa friend the other day "as much as this is my fetish that I enjoy, its also a business and I have to treat it as such"

What do you normally pay your models? You can DM me if you don't want to post it in open forum. Im just trying to guage a fair number to pay models for this.

Thanks again, LGZ

Rates can vary depending upon what is required (nudity, sex, ect). Professional models usually have different rates for sessions, commissions and work for other producers. If you're using or renting a location the model is traveling to, it's best to film several hours of content as you will have to pay the model(s) for their time. If you're hiring amateurs, the price will probably be a lot less, but you probably can't expect these models to perform at the same level as professional ones. There are benefits for each type of model and it all depends on what kind of videos you want to offer. I don't use amateur models because my own videos are more dialogue and story involved and I found a long time ago that amateur models don't work well for this type of video.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back