• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple Captured: Wife Tickled and Edged At Coworker's Penthouse (M/F) Part 2

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Replaced With the full story

John’s wife, Maddie, works as part of the sales team for a growing machinery company. Because of this, she often has to travel around to various places with her coworkers to make pitches to the clientele. She works from in town probably 90% of the time, and when neither of them are at work, they usually spend that time swimming or gardening together. Their sex life is complicated, to say the least, owing to the fact that John has both foot and tickling fetishes that Maddie doesn’t really want to indulge. Whenever they are in the mood, John and Maddie go at it like any couple, but after being rejected on his offer to buy his wife a pedicure over and over, John is beginning to feel like Maddie is not warming up to his sexual interests, despite her insisting she would over time.

Recently, Jared, a new member, joined Maddie’s sales team as the top ranking member, an outside hire. Despite his lack of experience, his charisma and intelligence earned him a prolific sales record, and he is already believed to be in line for a corporate position. Lately, Jared seems to be the only thing on Maddie’s mind much of the time.

“Jared owns a penthouse one city over.”
“Jared is a licensed reflexologist.”
“Jared is such a good salesman! Definitely the best I’ve ever seen.”
“Ooh Jared said he loved my shoes today.”

Over and over, Maddie would come home and talk about various things Jared did, as if he was the most entertaining person on the planet. Of course, this began to irritate John a fair bit, but whenever he brought it up to Maddie, she would always dismiss it as nothing. At work events that John went to, Jared and Maddie seemed like best friends, but she always said it was because they were partners that worked very well together and excelled at their job. The first time John met Jared, he was stunned, rendered speechless at the man. He very jealously noted that the salesman was 6’3” and sculpted like a model, with a perfectly proportioned muscular figure and long blonde hair that made him look like Thor. Luckily for him, John thought, Maddie and Jared had never been on a business trip together, but in reality it was only a matter of time. Of course, they would have already, but the timing never worked out for busy Jared, so Maddie had gone with members of other sales teams.

Eventually, the time came and Maddie was scheduled to go with Jared on a trip to the neighboring city. Talking to John about it, she said, “Yeah Jared got to choose whoever he thought would do best on this trip, since the client is so important, and he chose me,” practically gushing with excitement.

Nervously, John asked her, “How are the sleeping arrangements going to be? Are you guys going to get separate hotel rooms? I know you save money by getting one room with the girls…”

“Well actually, Jared has a penthouse apartment in that city, so we’re just going to stay there instead of getting a hotel. It will be much more comfortable, and also free!”

“Well what are the sleeping arrangements going to look like for that?!,” John stammered.

Maddie sweetly replied, “I don’t know, we haven't really talked about it yet hehe.”

On the day Maddie was scheduled to leave, she showed her outfit to her husband. Her medium length black hair was gently curled on the bottom half and her green eyes glinted on her pale face. John saltily noted that she wore a super sexy pair of open toed heels with black nylons in her usual business dress. He had always asked her to wear those for him when they were messing around because of how nice they were, but Maddie had always refused. “Jared said I need to look my best for this client, so I’m pulling out all the stops.” Before John could think too much about it, Jared was over picking his wife up. Kissing John on the cheek, Maddie said, “Maybe you’ll be able to come up and visit me sometime this weekend, it's only an hour away,” and with that, she left.

As Maddie hopped into Jared’s Porsche 918 spyder, Jared complimented her on her outfit, mentioning that she really took his words to heart. As they arrived in the city, Jared pulled up to a salon.

He told Maddie, “Alright, the client expects us to be perfectly maintained, so here's 200$, I want you to go in there and get a spa treatment and the best pedicure they have to offer. I’ll unpack all the things and get the apartment ready. Call me when you’re done,”

Not thinking too much about it, Maddie goes into the salon and gets her treatment. Spa first, and then an intensive pedicure which left her soles immaculately soft and her nails painted hot pink. After she called Jared to pick her up, she slid her feet out of her shoes, spread her beautiful toes in the nylons, and sent a picture to John captioned, “Hey I got that pedicure you were always saying I should! I know pink is your favorite ;).”

Upon receiving the picture, John’s jealousy grew immensely. “How the hell did this guy convince Maddie to get a pedicure and wear those heels so easily?” He replied a little while later telling her he loved it.

Maddie and Jared settled into the apartment, and Jared let Maddie have the master bed while he slept on the couch. Friday morning, they visited the client, talking about selling their product. He was mostly interested in what Jared had to say, and seemed really into making networking connections with him. After a long day sitting and talking, they returned to the apartment.

“Remember how I told you you could bring your husband here? You should text him to come up right now, we can all just hang out tonight and tomorrow before we meet with the client again on Sunday,” Jared mentioned.

Thinking this was a great idea, Maddie text John, who was dying to come visit, that he could bring his stuff and head up, which he immediately agreed to. In the meantime, Jared suggested, he would show Maddie some of the reflexology techniques he had learned on a special machine. He led her to a machine that looked like a bench perpendicular to the ground elevated about a foot. Under it and a bit back, were spots where it appears you put your ankles. Seeming to realize what she was supposed to do already, Maddie climbed into the machine before Jared stopped her.

“Wait, it won’t work very well if you're wearing that dress. You should take it off before you get on the machine.”

“Of course you would want me to take the dress off, Jared,” playfully rolling her eyes as she pulled her dress over her head, exposing her legs, hips, tight stomach, and sizable breasts in their bra. She then proceeded to the device, kneeling and pressing her back against the pad.

“Ok now bring your arms up over your head,” Jared instructed. When Maddie complied, she quickly found her wrists secured to the top of the board in padded handcuffs that were chained to the top of the board. Before she even realized what was going on, he cuffed her ankles in place too.

“Ja- Jared! What are you doing?” Maddie stammered, feeling her body heat up as she turned pink.

“This is all part of the reflexology, Maddie. Don’t worry, it's going to feel amazing.”

Sitting behind her, Jared dragged his fingers along Maddie’s sides ever so gently, causing tingles to go around her body. As the fingers brushed against the undersides of her breasts, goosebumps broke out across her body. Uncapping a bottle of warm scented oil, Jared poured some into his hands and began to rub it into Maddie’s body. Feeling the sensual pressure with which he rubbed it in, and enjoying the slow tingles that his gentle touch sent throughout her body, Maddie began to relax, and she felt her crotch starting to warm up. As he reached her armpits, Maddie’s trembling became obvious, and she jerked in place and giggled as he softly spread the oil over her skin.

Beginning to laugh, Maddie squealed, “Be careful Jared! I’m super ticklish, remember.”

“Of course I remember, Maddie, so receptive to the smallest touches. I love it.”

With that, he began to rub with more pressure into Maddie’s ribs. She held in her laughter for as long as she could, but after 10 seconds, giggles began to flow out of her. Still relaxed and feeling very good, Maddie began to laugh a bit harder as he squeezed her oiled tummy. She felt his lips gently tracing along her neck as he tickled her all over.

“Stahahap ihit Jared! I thought this was supposed to be a massage!”

As his firm hands ventured into her armpits, coaxing even more intense laughter out of her, Maddie felt her nipples straining against her bra. The two nubs were clearly visible against even the padded fabric. In her gleeful state, Maddie vaguely wondered if Jared noticed while her sensitive oiled skin was prodded and rubbed. After laughing with her eyes closed for a few minutes, Maddie felt something slip over her eyes. Opening them up, she realized she couldn’t see anything, but found herself unable to say anything.

She protested half heartedly as she felt her bra being undone from the back, and then felt the cool ait against her breasts. In no time, Jared’s oily hands were rubbing her boobs, working their way around from the sides to the bottoms, all the way to the nipples. Sometimes firmly, others gently, he squeezed and played with her breasts until Maddie got so horny she couldn’t help but dampen her panties. Taking this as a sign, Jared got up and walked around to her front. Taking a stiff feather in one hand, he stroked it along Maddie’s nipple, earning him a gasp. Again, Jared stroked the feather along Maddie’s nipple. Although she was prepared for the sensation, Maddie couldn’t help but squint her face together, feeling her nipples stimulated like this. Putting her left breast in his mouth, Jared sucked on one while he feathered the other Switching intermittently, he continued doing so until Maddie began humping in place. She was obviously trying to cum, but he wasn’t about to let her. Cutting her panties off, he made sure she humped only the air as he went back to titillating her nipples.

Soon Maddie could only moan and thrust as he turned her on more intensely than she had ever been. As a sticky trail traced its way down her leg, Jared stood up and walked around behind her.

Wrapping his hands around her feet and putting a thumb in each arch, he whispered in her ear, sending even more shivers down her back, “Now it's time to play with my favorite part.”

“Ugh Jared, you can’t play tickle with my feet! Please just keep doing what you were just doing!” Feeling the thumb wiggle against her nyloned sole, Maddie squeaked, “Eeeek that’s John’s favorite part too, but I never let him play with them because they're so ticklish and it weirds me out a little…”

“Oh my, It looks like these little feet of yours are even more sensitive than I hoped… I don’t think you understand, Maddie. We’re playing by my rules now,” Jared cooed as he began scratching up and down her arched slowly and firmly with his thumb.

Squealing, Maddie pulled against her bonds as she tried pleading with Jared some more, shouting, “Oh God Jared!! Please don’t do my feet! They’re so soft and I just got a pedicure today!”

As he scratched along her nyloned instep, Maddie began losing control, laughing and shaking in her bondage. Feeling her heels spidered but being unable to move at all drove her crazy, and having such intense sensations forced on her in this predicament, curiously enough, turned Maddie on even as it drove her insane. She wiggled her little toes as he dragged his fingers between them, begging Jared to leave her feet alone, to go anywhere else.

“AHAHAHAAAA JARED NOHOHO PLEHEHEASE! MY FEET ARE SO SENSITIVE YOU CAN’T TICKLE THEM WHILE I’M TIED UP LIKE THIS!”

Ignoring her pleas, Jared continued spidering his fingers all over Maddie’s feet, which flailed as much as they could in their confined state. His nails slid over the nylon smoothly and quickly, torturing her recently pedicured feet in a way that was too intense for Maddie, who could only shriek and squeal as she tried to move her limbs and thrusted in the air.

Moving one hand around her body, Jared resumed massaging and stimulating a nipple. The feeling synergized exquisitely with the intense working over her feet were getting, and Maddie found herself becoming even more turned on. Before long, the hand at the nipple moved down to her vagina, soaked in the natural lubricant that dripped down her thigh.

Two of Jared’s fingers pushed themselves into her pussy and a thumb gently pressed into her clit, and the three appendages began moving with practiced precision. As he brought Maddie as close to the edge imaginable, Jared suddenly stilled both of his hands. Reaching into a little bag, he pulled out a small clear tube of gel. Squeezing a tiny dot of it onto the tip of his finger, he then dabbed it into Maddie’s clit, letting it sit there for a few seconds before rubbing it in. Maddie humped into his hand, thinking this was just more edging, but before long she felt a euphoric tingling in her clit.

“This is a special stimulant, Maddie. It will let you be turned on more and more, and will amplify the sensations you feel, but weirdly enough, you won’t be able to cum either for several hours, or until I put on the antiserum, which should bring you back to normal.”

“What! Jared no! I just want to cum, what the hell! Oh my god, you can’t just do this for as long as you want! Plea- ughhhh,” Maddie gasped in the middle of her plea as the tingles robbed her of her speech momentarily. “Oh my- hnnnnng - what the fuck”

Before she could continue protesting, Jared resumed rubbing her clit and working his two fingers inside of her, earning heavy breathing, grunts, and moans. Without missing a beat, he pulled his hand away and slid in a vibrator, securing the appendage inside of her and a vibrating egg over her clit.

Setting the vibrators to work on a low-medium pulse setting, Jared returned to her nyloned feet. The dark nylon became more transparent where it was stretched thin over her feet, exposing her soft, pale arches and toes, as well as her pink heel. Taking out a hairbrush, he went to town on her feet, dragging it up and down her soles, all over her heels. He brushed her arches over and over, and Maddie could do nothing but moan and laugh, both with as much energy as she could muster. She had never felt this sexually aroused before, and felt thoroughly dominated as she was edged and tickled to the limit of her sanity.

As Jared held a foot still with one hand, pulling the nylon tight over her pale sole, and dragged the brush all over it with the other, Maddie was being driven mad by the tickling. Her hypersensitive feet wiggled in the nylon, trying to avoid the brush, and she realized with dread that he was tickling her at a leisurely pace. The sensation, which she hated, was beginning to grow on her in a twisted way, that is, it turned her on to be so helpless and feel this way under such an attractive and dominant man, but it made her skin crawl and she surely would rather not have feet than this continue.

After a short while, someone began buzzing the doorbell to get into the penthouse. Jared stood up and looked at Maddie. Her cheeks flushed red and she panted as droplets of sweat rested on her body. Seeing she was in a very malleable state, he ordered her to stay quiet, telling her he would be back in a second. She had obviously forgotten that her husband was coming, owing to her predicament.

Answering the door, Jared acted as if nothing unusual had happened, making small talk to John about the boring nature of their work. John complimented the apartment, and then asked to see Maddie, prompting Jared to lead him into a small room with only a standing coffin shaped box furnishing it.

“Wait… Where’s my wife?” John suspiciously asked, looking around.

“She’s actually a bit tied up at the moment, but you’ll see her in a minute,” Jared replied. Seeing John’s questioning look, he elaborated further, messing with John’s head. “After she got that pedicure for me, we played footsie the whole time we were with the client. As soon as we got home, she practically begged me to worship her feet, and after an hour or so of that, she wanted me to tie her up and tickle them.”

Filled with jealousy, John raised his voice, “That’s bullshit! She never even does any of that stuff for me and I ask her all the time! Where is Maddie?!” He tried to push his way out, but Jared just stood there, blocking his way. Without warning, Jared shoved John into the box. As John tried to get out, Jared easily tucked in the portions of his body that stuck out and secured the lid shut, trapping John in the coffin with a little wiggle room.

Pulling out a remote, Jared pushed a few buttons and a panel covering John’s bottom half slid up, revealing him from the waist down. He tried to move, but his top half was still secured and he couldn’t see anything, so he was rendered helpless as Jared pulled his pants and underwear down to his legs, exposing his crotch. Just as quickly, the panel slid back up and a smaller panel slid down over John’s face.

“What the fuck? Let me out of this Jared! Why did you pull down my fucking pants you sonofa-”

John found himself immersed in darkness once again as the panel covered his face before he could finish his outburst. Fiddling with the remote, Jared enabled external view for John, causing a screen to display the outside of the box as if his face weren’t covered, courtesy of a small camera and microphone on the outside.

A little panel in the middle of the coffin slid down, completely exposing John’s crotch. Smirking, Jared began to talk to John.

“Maddie told me all about your little bedroom ideas and how she didn’t want to do them. Said her feet were too sensitive and it was embarrassing and whatnot. Once I saw her feet for myself, I knew I had to have her, and I love knowing that I get to enjoy your wife in ways that are off limits to you.”

As Jared spoke of convincing Maddie to get a pedicure, which he knew she never did for John, then began talking about massaging, worshipping, and tickling her perfectly proportioned, unbelievably sexy feet, John’s penis began to grow. Angrily, John continued struggling inside the coffin. In response, Jared held down another button which caused sacs inside the coffin to inflate with air from John’s shoulders down, completely immobilizing his body,and forcing his penis and balls through the hole over his crotch.

Jared left John there momentarily, returning to the other room with Maddie in it. Knowing she had lost her mind to arousal, he undid her restraints and moved her to the bedroom, leaving the vibrators on her.

“If you do everything I say, you’ll definitely get to have an amazing orgasm soon. If not, I can just keep applying the gel on your little clit until you lose your mind, so the choice is yours…” Jared explained to Maddie. She was so desperate for an orgasm, there was no hesitation in her compliance. Before he left, he had Maddie put her panties back on over the vibrators, just to keep track of how wet she was going to get.

He then wheeled the coffin into the bedroom and placed it in front of the foot of the bed. Positioning himself behind Maddie, who was lying face down with her face toward the coffin, he ordered her to play with the penis sticking out, but to not let it cum, or else she wouldn’t get to.

In the back of her mind, she knew who the cock belonged to; the shape and size was familiar to her, but the lusty haze clouding her mind ordered her to ignore her subconscious. As Jared massaged her ass and legs, sending pleasurable jolts throughout her body, she slowly stroked all over the average sized dick in front of her, popping it in her mouth between involuntary gasps and pants.

As he watched Jared move down her legs to massage Maddie’s feet, his dick grew even more stiff than it already was. How could she let Jared have her body like this, and why was she acting so strange? He groaned as Maddie’s expert hands squeezed his shaft and her tongue swirled around the head. As John watched Jared raise Maddie’s feet up to his mouth, he felt like he was losing his mind. Maddie quickly pulled her mouth off the penis in front of her and began laughing as Jared licked over her soles and nibbled her toes. She tried to pull her feet away, but his firm grip kept her right where she was. Giggling loudly, she continued to gently stroke John while humping the bed.

After slowly removing her nylons, Jared stretched one of Maddie’s legs out and bent the other at the knee so her shin pointed straight up, sitting on the back of her knee and the other leg. Holding her foot at the ankle, he began stroking over Maddie’s rounded heel and popped her pink toes in his mouth, moving his tongue all around them.

Laughing loudly, Maddie continued stroking John’s cock gently before busting out, “Wait!” When she had Jared’s attention, she continued, “Can’t we just put that drug on this penis to stop it from cumming?”

Truly, she was just trying to get an orgasm for herself, as at this point, she could hardly think of anything else.

Smiling at her deviousness, Jared replied, “You know what, I think that’s a great idea. But on one condition… You have to put it on with your pussy.”

Maddie blanched at the thought of having more of that used on her, but before she could reply, Jared had turned off her vibrators. Realizing what this meant, she stammered, “O-Of course.” Jared then handed her a tube of the gel, and she hesitantly began putting it inside herself.

After she stopped, Jared commented, “Oh, I think it’s going to take a lot more than that to really cover him,” causing Maddie to double the amount of gel she used. Upon finishing, she stood up on shaky legs and gently tilted the coffin back. Climbing on top of it, she lowered herself onto the penis in front of her. The gel had already begun taking effect, and this small action sent unthinkable waves of pleasure through her body.

Slowly raising herself, she repeated the process multiple times. “That’s enough, I think,” Jared commanded. She lifted the coffin back to a standing position and returned to the bed, looking at Jared expectantly.

“Now you’re going to give him a nice footjob, and while we wait, I’ll massage the lotion into your little feet.”

Reaching for a bottle of lotion, Jared squirted some into his hands and began slowly rubbing Maddie’s feet with his strong hands. As Maddie “oohed” and “aahed”, he covered both of her soles in lotion, reaching for more when it had been spread out. Maddie had taken the liberty of furiously rubbing her crotch, and would not stop until she was told to. He kept going until her feet were quite coated in lotion before motioning for her to begin on John. She sat up in front of the box and wrapped her feet around John’s cock.

As John watched Jared massage Maddie’s feet, he felt his penis begin to tingle more than it already was. It increased in intensity, compounded by the erotic sight in front of him until he was unable to control his attempted thrusting.

Watching with glee as his Wife’s feet moved toward his penis, John couldn’t control his libido at all, and it began to feel like he should have come already. When the soft, lotion covered soles began rubbing against his manhood, spreading the lotion onto it, he was giddy to feel the long awaited touch of his wife.

Maddie began rubbing John’s penis with her feet, and the groans John emitted were almost loud enough to hear. After about thirty seconds, the coffin began shaking as John tried with all his might to thrust into Maddie’s soles, but all he could really manage to do was flex his penis.

Realizing he was unable to come, John was horrified at the true nature of his predicament. The first and probably only footjob he was to receive from Maddie was degraded to orgasm denial torture.

Jared sat behind Maddie, his legs on the outside of hers, and began to play with her breasts, providing some much needed encouragement. As Maddie swooned, she began to feel a familiar tingling in her nipples. Eyes widening with realization, she redoubled her efforts on John as her nipples became hypersensitive.

Maddie groaned as she felt a strong hand pull hers away from her clit and then begin to rub it more slowly and firmly. Before long, her pussy began periodically clenching as if she was having an orgasm, but none came. Looking down, she realized that she had completely soaked the spot she was sitting on.

When Maddie spread her toes and began stroking John between her big toe and second toe, sliding his penis through the gaps and continuing all the way down, repeating with her other foot before the first one finished, John’s eyes bugged out. He was receiving more pleasure than he could comprehend, and the hot pink nail polish contrasted her pale toes in a way he had wished to see for ages.

As she wrapped her toes around his head and shaft, the situation became too much for John to handle, and he began to cry. More turned on than ever before, his penis twitched like mad under her skilled toes. Seeing Jared pleasure his wife and hearing her frenzied moaning combined with his dream turned nightmare was too much for him. Unfortunately, there was no telling when this hell would stop.

After what felt like an eternity of torturous footjob and cuckolding, Jared stopped touching his wife and turned around. He pulled his pants down, and after fiddling with himself for a few seconds, turned back around. John’s eyes were immediately drawn to the monster dick swinging at Jared’s waist. Long and thick, it glistened with what appeared to be the same gel he had used on his two captives.

Maddie turned to see what he was doing and an expression of shock appeared on her face. A lusty smile quickly replaced it as she realized what that meant for her. She made a grab to put her mouth on it as if she were crazed, but Jared stopped her. Taking a small ring vibrator, perfectly sized for John’s penis, he attached it right under the head of John’s penis and clicked it on. Immediately, John’s body started in shock and he strained even harder to orgasm, to no avail.

Jared picked Maddie up under her armpits, wiggling his fingers the whole time, and put her giggling and kicking body down on the bed, laying on top of her, perpendicular to John’s line of vision so he could see both.

“Oh god, Jared!! Please! I can’t wait any longer!” Maddie exclaimed; she had clearly been thinking of getting fucked for some time now.

Unrelenting, Jared continued to tickle Maddie, who was trapped under his body weight. Starting at her armpits, she clenched her arms to her sides and thrashed around giggling, unable to stay still. After moving his hands down to her hips, he dug into the areas next to her hip bones, causing her to buck and shriek even more.

“Ahahaha EEHEHE Please juhuhust fuck MEHEHEE!!”

Finally giving in to her demands, Jared braced his hands on her hips and thrust deep into Maddie.

“Ooooh hnnng hnnng ahehehehe”

Giving a deep moan at the first thrust, Maddie thought she was in for an amazing fucking, feeling her legs pulled to the sides and stretched up to the sides of her head. Her disposition was shattered, however, when she felt a tickling sensation on her feet. She squealed and tried to buck as Jared’s probing fingers skated over her soles, tracing pink lines in them,

Realizing she couldn’t move and knowing she needed to endure it to continue the amazing sex, Maddie resigned herself to the torturous tickling of her feet, and remained a giggling, moaning mess as her vagina was pounded into.

Eyes glistening, cock twitching, John could do nothing but withstand his torment as he watched Maddie willingly get tickle fucked by her coworker. He was forced to watch as one of his top fantasies played out in front of him, between his wife and another man. Moreover, Maddie was not only letting Jared tickle and worship her silky soles, but was loudly vocalizing her enjoyment of the situation.

Every once in a while, Jared would change the position in which he fucked Maddie, always making sure that her feet were in range of his hands. First, he changed from missionary to doggy style, slowly and sensually sliding his dick in and out, scribbling his nails over her soles all the while. After that, he had Maddie laughing and moaning in cowgirl while he flicked his fingers over her heels, and finally returned to his original modified missionary position.

After around thirty minutes of hardcore fucking and light tickling, Jared reached into a little bag of his and pulled out a syringe. Poking himself in the thigh, he injected the serum. He continued thrusting into Maddie for about thirty seconds before he pulled his giant cock out of her and commanded that she suck him off and swallow the load. She reached her head up and started sucking his dick as he played with her nipples until he blasted the back of her throat with a torrential jet of cum, groaning loudly. She swallowed the first and second wave, but it just kept coming too fast for her to catch all of it, and she coughed as her reflexes rejected the foreign liquid. Stroking himself all the while, he continued cumming on Maddie’s face, getting it all in her hair and a decent amount on her tits and stomach.

After she had recovered, Maddie wasted no time in getting the cum off of her body and putting it in her mouth, hoping to follow Jared’s orders properly and get the reward she so desired, but when she turned her gaze up to his face, Maddie found a cruel smile.

John hated the sight of Maddie being tickle fucked by Jared, but he couldn’t look away. He just couldn’t wrap his head completely around the fact that his wife had, for the entirety of their marriage, denied him the pleasure of even massaging her feet, claiming it was too strange. Yet here she was, giving footjobs, getting foot worshipped, and even tickle fucking this man she had comapratively just met, yet who was considerably more attractive and successful than John was. He wanted to get at Maddie’s pale, creamy feet so badly; never before had he craved the touch of his wife on his dick than right now, but he was confined in a box, with a ring vibrating his dick as Maddie was fucked out of her mind.

He watched Maddie finish Jared by sucking his cock, adding insult to injury; she had even refused to suck his penis, claiming it was degrading. But when he blew his load, she tried to swallow it, something “disgusting” in her words, looking to Jared for approval. John cursed Jared for all of his luck; his ability to make women swoon for him to this extreme, without knowing what was actually going on, yet it would not be an exaggeration to say that what John feared was true was slowly becoming reality.

“Damn, Maddie,” Jared began, after he had recovered his breath, “I really thought you were going to get to cum right now, but you just couldn’t do what I asked,” he finished with a mock sigh.

Dismayed, Maddie took her hands off her clit and made another lunge for Jared's dick, trying to stroke it for a second chance.

“PLEASE Jared! I can’t take it any longer! I need you to let me cum, I’ll do anything! I’m losing my mind,” she cried.

“I know you’ll do anything, which is why I’m going to bring in a little something for you to have fun with”.

Jared used a remote to mute the volume and video feed into John’s coffin, then walked out of the room only to return thirty seconds later with a strange looking gyroscopic chair with restraints all over it. Realizing what this meant for her, Maddie began to beg Jared yet again.

“Oh god! Jared no more tickling! I can’t stand it! Please! I’m so sensitive! Oh, God NO! You’re just going to put me in there for hours and tickle my feet all over! You just made me get a pedicure, and then you keep them covered in oil and lotion for hours! Please Jared, there’s gotta be something else!”

“Nope, you’re going to have to play by my rules, Maddie,” Jared answered, ushering her to the device.

Complaining, Maddie entered the device, which had her shins parallel to the ground, front side down, bound at the ankles and knees. Her thighs extended up, forcing her butt and pussy to be in the air, but her forearms were restrained to the bottom of the device in front of her, as well as her wrists and fingers. Since the device could rotate in any direction, there were circular bars around it at spacious intervals, leaving plenty of room for Jared. Utilizing one of these bars, he wrapped a strap around the back of Maddie’s thighs and tied it, removing any ability for her to move her butt around.

Finalizing the bondage, Jared put Maddie’s feet, soles exposed, into a small but sturdy pair of stocks, locking them in place, and then began further immobilizing her by spreading her toes out with latex toeties. When he was finished, Jared made sure John would be able to see everything and re-enabled the camera and audio feed.

John could scarcely believe his eyes as he gazed upon his wife’s predicament, and began struggling for all he was worth to escape his bondage.
Jared gently scraped a finger on Maddie’s heel, repeating the same motion over and over, forcing light giggles out of her as she wiggled around in her bondage, unable to move. When it seemed like she had gotten used to the sensation, he then began adding fingers to the mix, scraping her soft, round heels over and over, and Maddie’s laughter reflected the intensified sensations.

“Hehehe OHOAHAHaha Jared! It tihihihckles!!”

John was seething with jealousy as he watched his wifes feet get tickled, but he of course couldn’t help but be turned on at the sight. As he tried to hump over and over, he wondered how intense the tickling would get, and why Maddie was letting Jared tickle her but never let him even touch her feet.

As Jared moved his fingers down to the arches, scraping pink lines in Maddie’s pale soles, her pussy continued leaking down her thigh, a fact that escaped no one. Over and over, Jared traced his fingers all along her soles, drawing shapes, spidering along, and sometimes repeating the same motion multiple times so Maddie would be able to predict where she would be tickled next, but be unable to do anything about it.

After about ten minutes, Jared moved a hand to Maddie’s slit, pushing two fingers into it and rubbing her clit with his thumb. As she moaned loudly and bucked in place, he continued tickling her with his other hand, assaulting her body with a confusing frenzy of sensations. He then rotated the device around so Maddie was face to face with him, soles down.

Her breasts hung at her chest and her face lit up with excitement as she saw Jared’s oil covered hands move towards them. Pinching and pulling at her hypersensitive, rock hard nipples, Jared elicited more moans and groans out of Maddie, who was back to begging for an orgasm.

“Oooh Jared… please… just make me cum already! PLEASE!”

Ignoring her, He grabbed two toothbrushes and clicked them on. As her eyes widened, he moved them to her boobs, forcing her into a screeching fit. Thrashing as much as she could (very little), Maddie laughed and laughed as he circled her breasts over and over with the vibrating bristles. As he traced them along Maddie continued humping in place, and when they reached her nipples, she couldn’t help but shout in pleasure amidst her laughs.

Never before had Maddie been so close to orgasm, yet she still found herself denied, even as her sensitive nipples sent shocks to her brain, which reverberated throughout her body. The moans of pleasure escalated in intensity the longer Jared spent playing with Maddie’s tits, until she let out a guttural shout and squirted a fair amount onto Jared’s body.

Deciding it was time to switch things up, Jared once again rotated Maddie’s panting body so that she was in the same position as she started in, but instead of being face down, ass up, she was now face up.

Whimpering, Maddie couldn’t find the words she wanted to say to Jared as he locked eyes with her and turned the toothbrush back on. Rather than going for her feet again, though, he slowly lowered the brush until it rested on her butthole. As if electrified, Maddie’s eyes shot open and her body jolted an instant before giggling shrieks spewed forth from her mouth.

“AHAHAH JAREHEHED NOHOOOOOO”

John watched silently as Jared brushed her perineum, driving Maddie insane. He paid attention not only to the way her face contorted with both laughter and arousal, but also to how her feet twitched ever so slightly in their bondage and how the sticky drips traced their way from her pussy over her anus, amplifying her suffering, before steadily collecting into a pool beneath her.

Over and over he humped the air as the vibrating ring stimulated his penis and precum dripped relentlessly down his shaft and balls. At this point, John knew it was futile, but he couldn’t prevent his body from reflexively acting, due to the combination of the drug and the arousing sight before him.

Maddie wailed as the brush made rounds over one of her most sensitive spots, trying unsuccessfully to buck away from the stimulation. While circling the brush around her anus, Jared again stuck two fingers deep into Maddie’s pussy, eliciting a moaned gasp, before pressing his thumb firmly into her clit. Expertly dividing his attention, Jared proceeded to finger Maddie relentlessly while tormenting her butthole as she lost her mind.

After twenty minutes, Maddie was completely lost in a sea of conflicting sensations. Not only was she more aroused than her brain could handle, but the feeling at her butt had her wanting to jump out of her skin. Jared suddenly stopped, returning to the base of the contraption where her stocked feet were.

He set down a bag before reaching into it and pulling out a hairdryer. As he plugged it in and turned it on, letting the hot air currents wash over Maddie’s soles, she snapped back to her senses.

“Jared please! Don’t do my feet again! Oh God! They’re going to be so sensitive! Nohoho”

Maddie desperately mewled her pleas to Jared, who nonchalantly continued heating her feet up, as tears began to leak down her face. He temporarily stopped before coating her soles in a viscous lotion, only to continue when finished.
After he was done, Jared began spidering his nails over Maddie’s heels once again, causing her to shriek out.

“EEEEEEEEEP! Oh God! Jared! They’re even more sensitive now! Don't do this to me! Please JARED PLEASE!”

He then laid out an array of tools for use on her feet that John could see. A comb, manual toothbrushes, a hairbrush, and electric flossers were included.

Being a tickle fetishist himself, John knew inside his coffin that the true tickle torture of Maddie’s feet was about to begin. He had always wanted to use a hairbrush on Maddie’s oiled and stocked feet, and now he was going to be forced to watch someone else do it.

Jared began by picking up the comb and using the pointed end of it to trace lines over Maddie’s soles, starting at her heels and scraping his way around the soles. Maddie was already losing her mind with laughter, but her feet remained immobile as Jared traced intricate patterns all over her arches, up the ball of her heel, and back down. He repeated this pattern several times until he flipped the comb over, and without warning began dragging the many prongs all over Maddie’s soles, earning even more screams and laughs.

Growing bored, Jared quickly switched to the toothbrushes, and wasted no time scrubbing them all over her feet. He began with just one, firmly and slowly dragging it along her arch as she freaked out, before switching tactics and dragging it across her heel over and over. He moved up from there, and the higher he went, the more desperate Maddie’s laughter became, until he reached her toes.

John watched in slow motion as Jared prepared to use the brush on Maddie’s toes. Several times, while she had been sleeping, John risked playing with her feet, touching them as lightly as he possibly could while he stroked his rock hard dick. He had discovered that Maddie’s toes were by far her most sensitive spot when he once made the mistake of gently touching the stem of her second toe. Maddie’s foot jerked away and she woke up to find John at her feet jacking off, to his intense embarrassment.

The scolding he received for daring to touch her toes contrasted sharply with the manner in which she allowed Jared to restrain her completely, immobilizing her flawless feet for ruthless tickling, which infuriated John beyond words. If only it could be him who was living out his fantasy instead of his wife’s handsome colleague.

As soon as the bristles made contact with Maddie’s toes, each one sending an individual sensation through her body as they probed underneath and between her most sensitive appendages, she screamed with overstimulation. Jared was only able to drag the brushes back and forth 4 or 5 times before Maddie wet herself, yet he continued as if nothing had happened.

“AHAHAHA NAAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHRED PLEEEEHEHEHEHASEE NAHAHAHT MY TOESSSS AHHHAHAHAHA”

Jared ruthlessly scrubbed her toes for 10 minutes, occasionally venturing back to the rest of her soles, before stopping. He then picked up the hairbrush and an electric flosser and returned to work.

Dragging the brush across her soles forced laughter from Maddie’s mouth, and the flosser between her toes dragged out shrieks and pleas for mercy. Over and over, Jared brushed her soles and switched the flosser between toes until it seemed Maddie would actually go insane as she bucked in her bondage.

John was fixated on her soles as Jared methodically tickled Maddie within an inch of her life. He couldn’t help but stare at the toes which had the flosser between them and how they would try so hard to move, coming so close to accomplishing their goal, only to fail and endure the torment.

When he felt Maddie had had enough, Jared put his tools down in favor of alternative ones. He grabbed two vibrators and attached one to each of Maddie’s nipples before grabbing a three pronged vibrator and sticking two of the heads into Maddie’s pussy and ass, letting the third head rest on her clit. Having secured that vibrator, he removed the stocks and toeties from Maddie’s feet letting them freely rotate in place, although her ankles were still bound, so movement was limited.

It was obvious when the vibrators had been activated, as Maddie immediately began bucking and moaning her pleasure. The sensations overwhelmed her body as she found herself lost in a sea of pleasure and denial.

Jared sat at her feet, and as she clenched her toes, he began worshipping her feet, bestowing even more pleasure on Maddie, who couldn’t stand what she was already receiving.

Still being forced to watch, John’s mind couldn’t take any more, but was forced to witness his wife, completely enraptured with all consuming pleasure, getting her feet worshipped, yet again, by Jared.

For fifteen long minutes, Maddie continued moaning and screaming, and Jared continued sucking her toes, licking her arches, and nibbling her heels, until he pulled out a familiar looking syringe and injected it into Maddie’s thigh.

Several seconds passed before a guttural scream tore through the room. Maddie’s eyes were completely rolled back into her head as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her body. Her sense of self dissipated into the infinite sea of pleasure, and her mind’s eye was impossibly full of fragmented color visuals while endorphins flooded her system. After what felt like an eternity, but was in actuality 4 or 5 minutes, she finally came to.

As soon as she appeared conscious, Jared began turning off the vibrators. He then undid the bondage around her limp body and cradled Maddie in his arms, carrying her to the bed and laying with her. She regained her breath and looked longingly into Jared’s eyes until he asked her the question that would change her life.

“If you choose to stay with me, you’ll experience that on a consistent basis… I’ll make sure of it,” He offered.

“Oh yes… please. I’ll do anything to feel like this again!” Maddie enthusiastically exclaimed.

“What about that guy?” Jared questioned, pointing at the coffin.

Flexing her toes and smiling deviously, Maddie replied,” I’m sure we can keep him around… I’d love to give him footjobs for hours. Of course, we shouldn’t let him cum, right?”

“Perfect”

For the next few days, John was locked naked in a room that had a bathroom, a bed, and nothing else. Meals were periodically slipped underneath the door for him, but he was provided no entertainment, and only left to imagine what was going on outside with Maddie and Jared, and although he was immensely turned on by his experience so far, they had opted to lock his penis in a chastity cage, so he had no outlet for his frustrations. Even worse, Maddie began coming in every night, tying him down, and having her way with him. He tried to resist the first time, but Jared easily subdued him when Maddie called, leaving John no choice but to be immobilized to his bed.

On the first night, when he asked her what was going on and why she was doing this, she just explained that this is the life she ended up choosing and he was going to have to deal with it. She still loved him, but the sexual thrill of being in control of him like this and allowing Jared to take over both of their lives was the most satisfying and liberating decision she ever made.

John had been gagged with duct tape and immobilized on the bed, Maddie undressed so that she was completely naked. Her pussy was visibly wet as she sensually climbed on top of him, dragging it along the length of his leg. She told John she was going to give him a massage before squirting lotion into her hands and beginning to rub it in on John’s chest. She slowly spread it out, before honing in on his nipples with her soft skilled fingers. As she rubbed it in, she slowly circled around his nipples, stopping to pinch them occasionally. She humped his leg the whole time, leaving a slick spot.

Obviously turned on by this, and the sight of Maddie’s dripping pussy and messy hair, he began to squirm as she methodically drove him insane. When she finished, Maddie stood up and went down to John’s feet. She thoroughly covered every inch of his soles with lotion before putting leather socks on them and locking them around his ankles.

Explaining why, she told him, “Jared loves tickling, and now so do I. Since you always wanted to tickle me so much, we thought it would be a good idea to lotion your feet up and tickle them every once in a while, of course while teasing you the whole time.”

Upon hearing this, John’s eyes widened as he sputtered and shook his head, “mmm mmm! mmhph!!”

She then climbed back on top of him, this time sitting on his crotch, and placed each sole on one side of his face, rubbing them slowly up and down. John grew even more uncomfortable in his cage, but was helpless as Maddie’s creamy soles teased him.

“From now on, you’re only going to get to see my feet when Jared and I decide to let you.”

John felt his face grow hot as his wife’s soles smothered his face and his penis strained in its bondage. After a few minutes, Maddie got up, kissed him on the cheek, and left.

The next day went more or less the same for John, with Maddie lotioning and teasing his nipples before repeating the process on his feet and covering them. She then climbed on top of him and showed him her soles. On the left one, written in black pen that had obviously been written over multiple times, were the words “Property of Jared”, and the right read “Tickle Slut”. Looking closely at Maddie’s face, he noticed her mascara was messed up, and realized with dread she had likely just finished another tickle session with Jared. He felt his penis struggling even harder to grow in its cage as he put the pieces together.

“I’m sure you noticed my toe ring,” Maddie teased, wiggling her feet in his face. John hadn’t, as he’d been too focused on the writing, but his face grew red as he spotted it. He’d tried to convince Maddie to wear one for the majority of their relationship, but she always refused, saying it wasn’t her style. “Jared gave me a bunch to choose from, so I’ll probably wear one most of the time now,” she continued, “ He loves to slide it off slowly before he starts digging into my toes. That’s definitely my worst spot,” she said, continuing with her foot show as John groaned into the tape.

John felt Maddie fiddle with his penis for a moment until the cage fell away, and he immediately became fully erect. His hopes soared as he felt Maddie’s soft index finger gently tracing along the underside of his shaft, only to stop at the head, giving it a slight squeeze.

“I know you think this is all a bit unfair, but maybe if you could use this little thing better,” she paused as she slowly sunk her lips to the base of John’s penis, pulling up to continue, “we wouldn’t be in this situation. Besides, you’re so turned on all the time now, and you’re getting a nice peepshow of my feet now, plus some footjob action, so in a way, it's what you’ve always wanted.”

She wrapped her feet gently around his penis and began wiggling her toes ever so slightly, while continuing to verbally tease him.

“Too bad for you though, I don’t know if we’re ever going to let you cum… I’m not so sure you deserve it after seeing what Jared has to offer. That’s why he’s the one who gets to tie me up, tickle me, and have his way with your wife. Since it's up to me, you're going to be my sweet little denial pet and Jared’s tickle toy.”

John’s cock had begun dripping precum all over the place while Maddie lightly rubbed it with her feet, giving a little squeeze every once in a while.

“It must be so frustrating for you to have always wanted to tickle me and play with my feet, only to have to watch someone else be able to do it when I wouldn’t ever let you. Even worse, you’re going to be getting your feet tickled by my lover. Let’s see how you like it. I know you loved seeing him tickle me, judging by how hard you were the whole time.”

After that, she sat up and put two ice cubes on John’s penis, forcing it to shrink even though he was still aroused, before fastening the cage back over his manhood. After giggling evilly, Maddie wrapped her lips around the cage, swirling her tongue across the open skin for 30 seconds. She then undid one of his arm restraints, allowing him to free himself from the bed. As she walked out, John heard, “Wait until you see what we have planned for you tomorrow.”

John awoke to the sensation of some sort of coat being put on him. He was blindfolded and gagged, and began to resist the sensation until he felt a soft hand grab his balls and squeeze. Understanding the message, he complied. He noticed the sleeves were too long for his arms to fit through and were closed off at the end, and when he felt his arms get pulled across his body and fastened behind him, John realized he had been put into a straight jacket.

“Come on, sweetie,” Maddie cooed in his ear, before standing him up and leading him to their destination.

Still blindfolded, Maddie and Jared began positioning John on a large bed, securing his straight jacket to both sides and the top of the bedframe using straps that connected to rings on the straight jacket. Maddie began teasing his dick in the cage while Jared put John’s ankles through a pair of stocks on the bottom of the bed, locking them in place. Jared pulled the tape off of John’s mouth, allowing him to speak and breathe before announcing, “Alright, John… You can’t just live rent free in my penthouse, and since you’ve lost your job already due to truancy, you don’t have any way to pay me. But Maddie and I decided it would be fun to mess with you, so now I’m going to tickle the shit out of you.”

“Noooooo…. Jared! Just let me go, come on. Why are you doing thihihihisss”

John’s question was cut off as he felt a pair of hands slip under his straightjacket and begin wiggling around. Jared’s strong fingers pulled unwilling laughter out of John as he poked and prodded the helpless stomach before him. While John tried to thrash around, Maddie removed the blindfold from his eyes, the sudden influx of light blinding him for a few seconds. When his eyes had adjusted to the room, he saw Maddie kneeling over his stomach facing Jared, whose hands were mischievously working under his restraints.

Through his laughter, John watched as Maddie pulled down Jared’s shorts, revealing his massive, rock hard penis, before lowering her head and wrapping her lips around it. Looking away, he noticed Maddie’s feet were positioned on either side of his head. Noticing how pink they were, he clenched his own toes in their leather socks.

Lifting John’s caged penis, Jared took a vibrator and secured it to his taint with a bit of tape. He then turned it on a low setting, ensuring it would stimulate and tickle his balls and the surrounding area, while not allowing him to cum. As John’s eyes filled with tears from the sustained laughter, he was forced to watch Maddie blowing Jared.

After a few minutes, Jared pulled out of Maddie’s mouth and told her, “Now it’s time for it to get really intense… The harder you edge him, the more intense your orgasm for the week will be. If you try hard enough, I might let you forgo the stocks for a few days.”

In response, Maddie held out her hands to receive a tube of denial gel, and quickly got to work taking off John’s cage. As soon as it fell off, he shot to full erection and she wasted no time squirting the substance onto her hands and rubbing it in.

“O- Oh god, Maddie! Not this stuff again! Please! Have mercy!” John cried.

Meanwhile, Jared began walking to the foot of the bed to unlock the leather socks on John’s feet. John hardly noticed what was happening down there as Maddie kneeled over his cock and slowly slid the length of it into her. He groaned as his now overstimulated penis pushed into his wife’s tight, soaked pussy. She let it sit inside her for a moment before raising herself up again and repeating the process.

Jared slipped off the socks, revealing John’s feet, which had been coated in lotion for days, and were now softer and more slippery than they had ever been. A moan coming out of his mouth was cut off with a yelp as Jared traced a single finger down John’s sole. He jerked and squealed as Jared scratched down his sole a second time.

“Oh my! JaHEEred, that’s horrible!” He exclaimed.

John’s penis and balls were tingling like mad as Maddie increased the speed with which she bounced on his dick. At the same time, Jared’s single finger strokes were forcing a stream of laughs out of John while he tried to cover one sole with the other. Jared switched up his strategy, now spidering 5 fingers on each of John’s heels, making him scream and buck into Maddie even harder.

“How do you like it, John?” Maddie asked. “This is just the beginning… You think the tickling is intense right now, just wait until he actually gets started. It's only fitting that since you wanted to tickle me so badly, you’re the one who’s getting it, and you can’t do anything about it,”

As if on cue, Jared stopped the tickling and used two pieces of latex to tightly secure John’s big toes to the stocks, making sure they had no room to maneuver, and effectively cutting off any remaining mobility in his feet.

“Jesus- Jared please! Don’t tie back my toes! I can’t even move a muscle,” John punctuated his statement by struggling as hard as he could in his bondage, but was only able to stretch his toes out and buck his hips upward. “Nohohohooo,” he cried as he felt Jared’s fingers rest themselves on the balls of his feet and start moving. “NOHOHAHAHA PLEHEHEASEEEEE!”

At the same time, Maddie sat up and pulled herself off of him. Placing her perfect feet in his face, she put on a latex glove, oiled it up, and began jacking John off as hard as she could, earning moans out of him between episodes of manic laughter. John struggled helplessly in his bondage as Jared scraped his fingers over the soft soles in front of him, which constantly tried to move to no avail. He dragged five fingers down each sole, only to reverse direction upwards. Over and over John’s soft soles were raked as he helplessly screamed and begged. Intermittently, Maddie gagged him with her feet, shoving the toes that John loved so much into his mouth. He tasted flavored lotion when her soles made contact with his tongue, but was denied even the pleasure of enjoying her feet in his mouth as he was forced to laugh and moan, unable to lick or suck her toes.

He felt himself approaching the edge of orgasm, but as he reached the point of climax, he was predictably denied orgasm and only felt his arousal building higher. He unconsciously tried to thrust into Maddie’s hand as he stared at her beautiful soles, sometimes tasting them, but he knew that he wouldn’t be rewarded with an orgasm. When her arm got tired, she simply put the glove on her other hand and renewed her efforts, indicating that his torment was far from over.

The whole time, Maddie was verbally teasing John, talking about how soft and sensitive her feet were while showing them off in his face, or about how Jared was an amazing tickler and the best fuck she’d ever had. She giggled about how he was unable to cum, and told him that he didn’t deserve to anyway, and let him know this was the closest he’d ever get to her feet, since they belonged to Jared. Somehow, Maddie telling him all this while jerking him off only turned him on even more. It was as if he was a thief with a forbidden treasure, one that would soon return to the hands of its rightful owner.

Jared had begun isolating specific parts of John’s feet to focus on, and was now diabolically focusing on the arches. John tried to flex his feet, scrunch them up, or do anything to lessen the torment, but was completely helpless as Jared went to town on his exposed soles. He alternated between tracing figure eights, making John laugh, quickly scribbling his fingers all over the arches, earning screams, and going back to raking up and down the soles. More often than not, John found that his reflex action was to spread his toes out, which only served to expose his feet more.

After a few minutes, John felt the tickling of his feet cease, leaving him with only the vibrations under his balls and Maddie’s hand jerking his dick. Finally able to speak without laughing, he began a plea, but Maddie quickly shoved her toes in his mouth, gagging him. Gently placing one foot on the side of his face as if caressing him, she shushed him, then asked, “Do you want me to give you a footjob John? I’ve gotten sooooo good at them recently…”

The haze of arousal clouded John’s mind. While he wanted to say no to reduce his sexual torment, he couldn’t resist the thought of getting a footjob from Maddie, and quickly nodded yes. Before anything else, she wrapped a strap around his head and secured it to the back of his straightjacket, removing the mobility in his head and forcing him to stare at the ceiling. She then scooted herself backwards, wrapping her feet around his dick, and began pumping.

As John groaned and strained to see His sexy wife stroking him with her feet, he felt something cold and hard press against his soles. He cried out in anguish as Jared began scraping across his soles with a metal claw, vigorously dragging it up and down. The guffawing quickly overtook his groaning as he squealed, “JAHAHAREDD NOHOHOOOO PLEHEHEASE! DOHOHN’T! NOT MYHEEE FEHEHEHEEEEEEET!”

John found himself so turned on that his erection was almost painful as Maddie’s flawlessly smooth soles glided up and down his shaft, occasionally focusing on the head as he desperately thrusted into them. All the while, he was screaming laughter as his sensitive feet were violated by Jared’s expert use of the tool.

He vaguely heard Jared through his own cries teasing him, saying, “Wow, you really are a tenderfoot, John. Your feet are just as sensitive as Maddie’s. Even better, I don’t even want to keep you happy, so you’re going to have to take merciless tickling and denial for hours before we lock that little cock of yours back up in the cage and you get to watch me and Maddie fuck like animals.”

John groaned in frustration at the thought of watching them and the feeling of Maddie’s feet before the sound was replaced by even louder laughter than previously as Jared began utilizing a second claw. He started at John’s heels, scrubbing them wildly and thoroughly, then transitioned to his arches, where he viciously clawed circles into the tender soles. At this point, tears were streaming down John’s face as the multitude of sensations and mindfucks overwhelmed him. He couldn’t stand his feet being tickled so mercilessly, but knew that Jared and his wife were far from finished.

He screamed for mercy and pulled desperately at his straightjacket, trying to free his arms, but he was simply not strong enough to move at all. Similarly, his feet twitched in place, but the stocks held tight and the toeties were unmoving, not allowing any mobility to the bound soles, which were immobilized perfectly for Jared’s ruthless tickle torture.

Finally, after what felt like hours to John, the tickling on his feet stopped. As his laughter slowed and he regained his breath, his arousal took back over, and he pleaded with Maddie for release.

“UNGH! Oh- Maddie! Please... make me cum! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I’M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!”

Smiling cruelly, Maddie replied, “Shhhh, sweetie. You’re lucky that I’m even touching your dick at all. You should be thanking me for letting you out of your cage at all. Maybe next time we’ll just mummify your whole body except your feet and tickle you for hours.” She indicated her seriousness by squeezing his penis with one hand and vigorously rubbing the head, overstimulating his sensitive prick. He cried out begging her to stop, but she continued for a solid thirty seconds. After she finished, she resumed gently caressing his penis with her feet while he gasped in shock and arousal.

Calling attention to himself, Jared cleared his throat and spoke to John, “Alright, John… this will be by far the worst tool I’ve used on you so far. It’s a fast rotating polishing brush that I’ve modified with soft bristles so they won't hurt you. They will, however, tickle you like crazy. I can guarantee you’ve never felt anything like this.”

Before John could respond, Jared pressed one of the brushes to the sole in front of him and turned it on. John immediately shrieked, bucking in place and begging through his laughter for mercy. Jared started the brush on the ball of John’s foot, tracing tight spirals out from a center point while John desperately tried to escape. His shaking feet remained immobilized, however, as the brush spun with extreme speed. Each of the bristles, tracing a circular pattern, sent shockwaves throughout John’s body, spurring him to move, to try and escape somehow, not realizing that he was thoroughly and completely locked in place.

The brush continued its spiral pattern for several minutes before it moved down to John’s arches, where it slowly moved side to side. John knew where on his feet the brush would be next, but was helpless to do anything about it as every square inch of his hyper sensitive arches were worked over with incredible precision. When it reached the end of the arch, John internally jumped for joy, thinking he would get some respite, but to his horror, Jared simply began retracing the same pattern backwards.

Completely hopeless, John cried, tears streaming down his face from a combination of the unbearable tickle torture, intense arousal, and terrible humiliation in front of and by his wife. Jared repeatedly traced the brush all over John’s soles, at some point adding a second brush which he used deviously, sometimes one brush was on each sole, sometimes they both worked over the same foot.

When it seemed John’s mind was about to snap, the brushes abruptly stopped. Walking to the front of the bed, Jared looked John in his tear stained face, staring directly at his bloodshot eyes.

“I couldn’t help but notice, John, that when your feet are really being tickled, when it's really unbearable for you, your reflex reaction is to spread out your toes. That was nice for me when I was working on your soles since it left them a little more exposed, but I’m about to use this brush on your toes,” at the mention of this, John’s eyes widened but Jared continued, “And I want to see if you still hold them open, in perfect position for me to drag this brush all over your ticklish little toes.”

As Jared walked back to the foot of the bed with a smug look on his face, John exclaimed, “Jared please! Don’t tickle my feet anymore, I can’t take it! Oh God! Don’t use those brushes on my toes! JARED PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! ANYTHING! PLEASE!”

Confidently, Jared explained, “You don’t understand, John. You already will do anything I want. I own you. I own all of your assets, and I own your wife. You have nothing to offer me that I can’t take from you.”

“JARED NOHOHOHOOOO AHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEEEASE!”

John wailed with laughter as the brushes placed themselves firmly in the center of his foot and began spinning. Almost immediately, his feet splayed out, and he keened in horror as he felt the brushes moving up the sole of his foot toward his toes. He was keenly aware of Maddie’s toes, similarly spread out, working the shaft and head of his penis like an expert, but his arousal took a backseat to the unbearably intense tickling and his anticipation of even worse tickling.

Ever so slowly, the brushes moved upwards, every once in a while backtracking to cover a particularly sensitive spot, but they steadily continued their march, despite John's desperate pleading. He knew his toes were spread out, freely presenting the sensitive skin to Jared’s brushes, but no matter how hard he tried, he was unable to close them. Jared laughed heartily as the brushes finally made their way to the underside of John’s toes, finding that they were still open.

When the brushes made contact with the skin between John’s second and third toes on both feet, he screamed and guffawed wildly, but was still unable to close them. Dropping one brush to maximize precision, Jared dragged the remaining one up the side of John’s toe, then focused on the skin between the two. He maneuvered it to the underside, then continued the process while John cried the whole time. With the most delicate touch, Jared moved the brush through each of the toes, circling every single one, making sure the brush lingered on every sensitive patch between thm, under them, on the pads, and even on top of them.

He relentlessly brushed John’s toes over and over, ignoring the tear filled pleas and the cries for mercy. The fact that John couldn’t protect his toes made it all the more fun for Jared to systematically destroy his feet with a little polishing brush. He switched feet multiple times, and to John’s utter dismay, continued to focus on his toes for over thirty minutes.

When Jared had finally finished, John continued laughing and begging absentmindedly for several minutes, seemingly not realizing the torment of his feet had ended. He finally snapped out of his stupor when Maddie took her feet off of his penis and replaced it with a strangely long pocket pussy that fit securely over his penis, and when he tried to shake it off, he found himself unable to. Maddie then stood up and undid the strap around his head before sliding a pillow under it and redoing the restraint, forcing him to look forward. She then clicked a button on the pocket pussy, turning it on.

It enacted a fast repetitive squeezing motion, not unlike that of a handjob, except the device itself felt like the interior of a pussy, so to John, he might as well have been power thrusting into a woman. Maddie slapped a piece of tape over his mouth, then moved to the bottom of the bed. At the same time, Jared removed John’s feet from the stocks and tied his ankles to the sides of the bed, spreading his legs as far out as they could go, and freeing up a large portion of the bottom of the already huge bed.

Stripping naked, Jared climbed onto the bed and began tickling Maddie, sticking his hands in her armpits, forcing her to squeal. He then sensually kissed her neck, eliciting a moan as she laid back and opened her legs to receive him, her back to John. John groaned into his gag as the pocket pussy milked his dick and he was forced to watch Jared’s enormous cock enter Maddie, who moaned again, even louder this time. Jared grabbed her feet by the heels and raised them up until they were near her head, then began thrusting into her. As she cried out, he began to tickle the soles of her feet, causing her to giggle as well.

John’s arousal was reaching new peak levels as Maddie was tickle fucked once again before his very eyes. As the machine pumped his dick, he stared at Maddie’s perfect hot pink toes, which he would never get to tickle, watching as they were probed by Jared’s expert fingers, forcing Maddie to laugh loudly even as she was vocalizing her arousal. He watched Jared nibble on the heels that were forbidden to him, evoking noises of delight from Maddie. Finally, after fifteen long minutes, he watched as Jared sucked hard on Maddie’s toes, his tongue snaking between them, and finally Maddie screamed as waves of pleasure tore through her body. Jared continued fucking her for a few more minutes as she panted and squealed before pulling out and blasting a torrential cumshot all over her face and breasts, before collapsing onto the bed, pulling Maddie into a hug.

After they had laid there for a few minutes, Maddie sat up, still covered in cum, and pulled the milking machine off of John. She then injected him with the antidote to the denial gel, much to John’s delight.

“Okay, John… You have thirty seconds to make yourself cum with my feet, and after that, you’re going back into the cage. This might be the only time I offer you this deal, so you better make it count,” she cooed, smiling ominously.

Maddie rubbed lotion on her soles and spread her toes, putting John’s penis between her big toe and second one. When she gave the signal to begin, John began desperately thrusting into her toes. This was the first time she had ever touched his dick with her feet while he would be able to cum, and he intended to make the most of it.

The thrusts were much smaller than he normally would have been able to manage, due to his bondage, but John stared intently at her soles, one of which she held up to his face for his convenience, and imagine all the things he’d love to do with them as he pumped his dick into her toes. He felt himself building closer and closer to an orgasm; finally, he could see the light at the end of the tunnel. John painstakingly built himself up to the point of no return. He was about to cum, he could feel it building up. He shouted into the gag as he was about to enact the final thrust he would need to orgasm; he was right at the edge, and any more stimulation would easily put him over. Right as he began, Maddie yanked her foot away, shouting, “STOP! Time’s up.”

“Hmm,” she pondered, “It looks like you didn’t really need to cum that bad after all. You shouldn’t have wasted that chance I gave you to cum, that’s the last one you’ll get for a long time. Who knows if I’ll ever let you try with my feet again,” she cruelly teased him as she shocked his penis with a cattle prod and turned off the vibrator on his taint, before beginning to put his now flaccid dick into the chastity cage again.

John screamed into his gag in frustration, rage, jealousy, and disappointment as more tears began streaming down his face.. He had been so close, but now found himself still extremely aroused, but trapped in his chastity cage and unable to cum. Maddie thought for a second before sliding a toe ring onto her foot and turning her body around, wrapping her lips around the chastity cage and pressing her soles onto the sides of John’s face.

“I hope you’re ready for round two… It’ll be even worse for your next session,” she explained, wiggling her toes as John lamented in his misery.

Last edited:
Incredible story! Love the torturous side with no relief.....

Great story! Loved the coffin bondage. Would love to see John tickled too.

Another fantastic addition to your collection! Thank you for sharing!

I like the way you put this story together. I like the idea of Olivia having to torment John. IF I write a part 4 to my story, I was actually thinking of doing something along these lines (in general terms, the specifics would be quite different).

Like others, I would like to see John tickled in the next part. As I am not into M/M, my preference would be to have Olivia do the tickling, but I know some people like M/M, so I understand if you decide to go that way (and I'll just skip over it). Of course, you could introduce a new character like Jared's girlfriend and how the two of them like torturing couple's together.

What ever you choose to do, I look forward to seeing the next part on the forum.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back