• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Diary Entry 01: The Car (M/F, sexual content)

GitsyGothGirl

Okay, guys. I decided to write out my own series. The writer is a young woman in therapy who is encouraged to write her fantasies in diary entries. I'll be writing a few stories in this series. This one is the first. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dr. F advised me to write out my fantasies in order to become more accepting of them. He hopes that this provides an outlet and also a window to myself.

Entry 01: The Car (M/F, sexual content):

It is starting to get dark. The normally busy shopping center is starting to become only sporadically populated. I am parked near the edge of the lot. A brick wall surrounds the side of the lot. I am parked at the furthest end with the brick wall immediately next to my driver's side. I take advantage of the silence and the privacy. I put my driver's seat back away from the pedals and recline. The back seats are folded down to give me plenty of room to lean back. I slip off both of my sandals and place my bare feet outside of the window to allow the cool air to embrace me.

I scroll through my phone, browsing my social media apps, and completely ignore anything outside of me. My music is playing over my car speakers, and I start to bounce my feet to the beat of the music. Then, I hear his low voice. It's almost a growl. It's a single voice that startles me out of my stupor. "Ooh. What do we have here?," is all I hear before I feel my left foot being taken under his arm. I am so shocked that I am unable to respond. I see his face in a crooked smile as he raises his other hand up to my foot.

His index finger begins lightly scratching up and down in quick flicks along my arch. I instantly begin to giggle and try to pull my foot away from his grasp. He seems to have an iron grip. It's so hard to get away. His short fingernail keeps scratching up and down the arch, never slowing down or letting up. I try to beg between giggles, but it's so much. I'm scared that he may hurt me, but I'm also enjoying this on an odd level. I hear his voice again, still growling low but almost singing this time. "Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle." He says those words in the exact same tone, over and over. It is maddening.

"Please! Stop! This can't be happening!" I manage to say between my giggles and his constant taunting. He begins circling all of his nails quickly around my heel. I try to minimize the sensation anyway I can, but it doesn't work. His fingers still torture my heel. My giggles have become higher pitched. I didn't know it could get that high. I start to feel myself getting hot. Sweat is starting to form on my forehead. I am rocking my hips and rubbing my thighs together as I feel myself getting more and more turned on. I can't let him see this. He'll take this as some sort of invitation. I bite my lip and just keep giggling. I don't resist him as much, and I hope he doesn't notice.

His fingers begin to move upwards to the ball of my foot. I try to get him off of there by curling my toes down hard, but he simply uses his chin to hold them back. He uses his fingers in small claw motions along the ball. His taunting has seemed to become faster. "Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle!" he keeps saying, his voice getting quicker and quicker. Every time he says it, I feel myself trying to stifle more signs of my pleasure. I grip the armrest of my seat as I feel myself close to a climax. "Please don't notice. Please don't notice," I keep praying to myself. His tickling starts to get faster, making my giggles come out even higher. Then, it happens. I let out a moan as I begin to have an orgasm. He notices, but he doesn't let up or go harder. His fingers start moving up to the base of my toes. "Pleeheehesee not the toes...eheeehe not there please...not the toes," I beg between fits of giggles and moans of pleasure.

He stops his tickling but keeps my foot firmly in his grasp. I feel him grab my big toe between his fingers. "Oh no....please," I say. My eyes plead for him not to torture that spot. His eyes meet mine. I see an animalistic hunger in his eyes before he gazes on my big toe. "Oooh this is lovely. Such a pretty toe," he says right before he holds up his index finger. I shut my eyes and prepare for the inevitable torture.

I scream out my giggles as I feel his nail start to wiggle along the pad of my big toe. I thrash and kick with all of the strength I have left in me, but it is useless. All I see is his wide smile as his eyes are focused on my toe and his finger. My body starts shaking as I feel so turned on and helpless to stop him. His nail runs in circles along my toe. I can't keep up with how long he's been going at it. It feels like forever. He won't stop. He's too busy having the time of his life. Moans start to escape between my shrill laughter. Tears roll down my cheeks. His damn voice is driving me closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Poor little tickle toe. Tickle tickle, toe. Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle," he keeps repeating. My back starts to arch as I feel a orgasm build up. Just before I lose my mind, I feel the final straw. His tongue descends on all five toes, slithering in circles around each toe and between each toe. His nails quickly spider up and down my sole and arch while his tongue snakes between my toes. I can't fight it any longer. I let out a loud series of moans as I feel myself contracting. I'm flush with sweat and overcome with a large wave of euphoria. My entire body is tingling in my soaked seat. My attacker has disappeared before I could recover from my orgasm. I pull myself together and start the car to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I loved it! This is a cool idea for a series. Poor girl! :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back