• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monsters in the Forest ( /m, sexual, intense, torture)

I love the sadistic dialogue of the Catchers. Would love to see artwork of this!

Glad this one got a "bump" - this story is incredibly hot - definitely not enough /m tickling/teasing stories out there - and I particularly loved the tease/denial element. Also would love to see an artistic rendering of this story, and perhaps a continuation? ;)

Awesome story. Just one suggestion -- If he really had a "burning urge" to get tickled all over, he would've gone into the woods naked (or nearly so) to begin with... and probably would've made sure he hadn't cum in a week, to make the torture all that more unbearable.

OMG !!! This is an amazing story !!! I too, would submit myself just so long as I could leave at sunrise on a promise to return soon. WOW !!!

I was really impressed by this story long ago, and recently came across this image. You never know....
These fingers aren't nearly thin enough, but this is too close not to share!

"Coooootchie cootchie cooOOoo....."

Tree Hands.jpg

Last edited:
Well done! This story is absolutely amazing. I love all the details you added to the tickling, something I've been struggling with. Poor Avery is doomed to laugh and cum for quite awhile. That sorry and yet lucky boy.

Another almost-a-year, another bump because this is still one of my favorite stories on the forum :)

Another almost-a-year, another bump because this is still one of my favorite stories on the forum :)

I know right? Buckwild always has the hottest tickle monsters. Hope we see more of this story, as well as the spider one that was phenomenal too!

This was a very good story. I liked the concept of the Catchers. They look at humans as nothing but playthings for their own amusement and nothing more. The only time they would give Avery any respite was when they wanted him to answer their questions. Other than that, they found joy in his suffering, mocking him while they torment and torture him. There's a malevolence about the Catchers that comes through in the story. That's reinforced when they say things like this:

"You must be so full of regret," said another as it tickled the patch of skin between Avery's navel and groin. "Well, that's too bad. You're our plaything now, for as long as we want you."

I like stories that are well-told like this. Hopefully we'll see more.

I'm so excited to see that people are still reading this story! It's a favorite of mine and I hope to write different scenarios with the Catchers again in the future.

I am still alive. I am still writing. I have many other bizarre ideas in my head that I intend to share in the future. It will take me some time, though, so don't hold your breath.

Thank you to everyone who has given me some very nice compliments and encouragement. I'm happy to share my strange little fantasies with other like-minded folks.

I usually don't comment on old stories but if the author expresses a desire for feedback I'll just say this is one of my all time favorites and the mixing of "dream come true" playfulness and "careful what you wish for" dread is absolutely pitch perfect

I would be the dummy who’s like yes wanders out there then is dying in 5 minutes begging for mercy lol

I'm really excited to hear there may be more Catchers content. This story is by far my favorite */m on this site.

If you've got something in progress already, would you be willing to share a hint or two of what the premise will be?

I could also read this story a million times! It's like I'm standing right there watching it all happen with the way you write. I so want more of this!!! Please!!

I could also read this story a million times! It's like I'm standing right there watching it all happen with the way you write. I so want more of this!!! Please!!

Agreed, it has been way too long since we had a BuckWild story! ♥️

Wow! As a lee, this is terrifying.

That was so well written. Great /m content like this is hard to find. I can’t wait to read more of your work.

Hello, it's me again. This continues to be one of my favorite stories on the forum :ty:

Wow! As a lee, this is terrifying.

That was so well written. Great /m content like this is hard to find. I can’t wait to read more of your work.

Yeah. It's one if those situations where you know it's a bad idea, but might go for it anyways. Especially if you're like the (un)lucky protagonist and are tempted by the opportunity again and again, night after night.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back