• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy Kovak (Vintage)

bandt001

TMF Master
From an interview with Nancy Kovak at
http://www.bmonster.com/horror25.html

Screenshot_20200603-184150_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg Nancy Kovack - Star Trek.jpg
Nancy-Kovack-Feet-837596.jpg
Nancy Kovack.jpg

Q: You next appeared in a Vincent Price picture, Diary of a Madman, for United Artists.

Nancy: I must have been loaned out for that, because I couldn't do anything other than what Columbia agreed to. I enjoyed working with Vincent Price on Diary of a Madman; he was very respectful, and I found that unusual. I knew that I wasn't known, and yet he was very respectful of me and kindly -- he didn't have to be. He was professional, and I appreciated that. I remember that just before the scene where he kills me with the knife, Vincent was tickling me and I was laughing, and I couldn't stop laughing after that!

Bandit

Last edited:
Great interview! Two of my favorite actors, especially Vincent Price. Of course I remember Nancy Kovak from the original Star Trek as black magic medicine woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back