• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is There Any Way I Can Sell Tickling Items on this Forum?

lurch7

TMF Regular
Hi, I have been a tickling enthusiast for a long time, but I have accumulated a bunch of tickling magazines from the 90s that I no longer use. Could anyone tell me if I could sell them on this forum?

Lurch7

Sure, absolutely. You can make a post advertising them here in the Tickling Discussion forum

Hi, I have been a tickling enthusiast for a long time, but I have accumulated a bunch of tickling magazines from the 90s that I no longer use. Could anyone tell me if I could sell them on this forum?

Lurch7

Aee you the Lurch that made the "Tickle Hell" series?? :)

Lurch7

Is this The Lurch 7 who created the Art of Tickling website?

If so, you're my hero, and inspiration.

I have thought about this myself and the biggest issue that keeps coming back to me is privacy and who you can trust? If your to have any kind of transaction dealing with money you have to either give out your real name, real address, paypal email - which can disclose your name and address or you have to run on pure 100% trust that if you send someone a blank money order or cash that you get your items sent to a PO box.

If anyone knows anyway to do a complete private transaction, then I have plenty to sell!!!!

peace out,
daddy

I have thought about this myself and the biggest issue that keeps coming back to me is privacy and who you can trust? If your to have any kind of transaction dealing with money you have to either give out your real name, real address, paypal email - which can disclose your name and address or you have to run on pure 100% trust that if you send someone a blank money order or cash that you get your items sent to a PO box.

If anyone knows anyway to do a complete private transaction, then I have plenty to sell!!!!

peace out,
daddy

Privacy is an illusion. There is no privacy, when you start to learn about how all this technology works, so really, don't worry about it. Or you can meet in person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back