• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 6 (F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 6 of Chapter 7 of The Tickle Cartel.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 5

“Yeah, I’m ready to go,” Jen got up, having recovered most of her old energy. “I may not be 100% yet, but I’m sure tickling someone will get me there.”

Kara copied Jen’s new smile as she declared, “Well, you won’t lose too much energy on the way there. We’re going to another sensory deprivation tickle torture room. This time, you can apply all that you’ve learned from being a ticklee in this situation to torment another ticklee. I’ve found that personal experience is one of the best tickle teaching methods.”

“Hmm, I think I’m actually looking forward to this,” Jen mused. “Maybe I’m getting a little crazy.”

“You’re not getting crazy,” Kara reassured Jen as they began to walk out. Instead of accompanying this with a pat on her shoulder, Kara instead squeezed Jen’s still bare side, causing the visitor to squeal and jump away. “Still super ticklish.” A smug grin covered Kara’s face, and Jen walked a few feet away from her guide for the rest of the trip. Just a minute and a half later, Kara stopped at a door and pulled out her keys again. “Our ticklee is in here. She’s already bound for us, and she’s been waiting to be tickled for a little bit now.”

“Wow, that must be horrible,” Jen remembered how just a few seconds of waiting was for her, and she thought how bad it would be to have that for an extended period of time.

“Oh, don’t worry; she hasn’t just been sitting in there doing nothing the whole time,” Kara responded with a devious tone as she unlocked the door. “There’s a machine in there that pokes her in a ticklish spot at random intervals. Just to keep her on her toes.”

“Are you kidding? That’s probably worse!” Jen proclaimed, again recalling her own punishment.

“Well, remember how I told you that this was the worst punishment we have in the Royal Tickle Dungeon?” Kara inquired. Once Jen nodded her head, Kara continued, “We only put the worst offenders in here, and we believe that they should receive the most torturous punishment we can offer, whether or not we can physically have ticklers in there. Are you still up for this?”

“You bet!” Jen exclaimed. “I didn’t go through all that tickling in one of these to not be able to get someone else in the same situation. Even if I didn’t know it at the time.”

“Good to know,” Kara dictated as the two walked over to a desk near the sensory deprivation tickling chamber. True to Kara’s word, a prisoner was already bound in there, with all her ticklish spots, including her feet, exposed for whatever a devious tickler wanted to do. Jen was unsure how accurately she was placing the prisoner’s age, but she was probably in her mid-to-late thirties at first glance. “Now let’s look at this prisoner’s file. Open the bottom drawer and take out two sets of headphones.” Jen did as she was instructed while Kara picked up and began to read from the file, “Jen, our prisoner’s name is Willa. Like Gina, the last person we tag-team tickled, Willa was a Tickle Noble before being sent down here. Her crimes were much worse than Gina’s to get sent to this punishment; according to the file, the sensory deprivation tickle torture chamber was requested for her by Queen Mistress Heather herself. Ah, and here is why Willa’s here. Apparently, she wasn’t satisfied with the abundance of tickle slaves allotted to her in her position as a Tickle Noble. She preferred to ambush and tickle torture other Tickle Nobles, the Royal Court of Advisors and even Queen Mistress Heather, until they either passed out or, for the lucky ones, someone intervened, but both far beyond their limits. According to the file, Queen Mistress Heather had Willa repeatedly brought into her court and tickle tortured for hours at a time to try and teach her a lesson, but it didn’t work, so Willa was sent down here to us. She still has at least a couple of weeks left here.”

“Wow, that sounds pretty harsh, but I have to say, it seems like she deserved it,” Jen announced, nervousness evident in her voice and on her face.

‘Does this mean that Queen Mistress Heather wants to punish me?’ Jen internally questioned. ‘I mean, I tickled her pretty bad today. Maybe that’s why Kara’s taking me to all the most torturous punishments in here.’

Sensing Jen’s anxiety and fearing it had to do with Jen being Queen Mistress Heather’s guest, Kara spoke up, “Hey, Jen, Queen Mistress Heather generally likes to be tickled. Willa’s methods were just too nonconsensual, and none of her victims liked her. You won’t be punished for anything like that.”

“Oh, no, it’s just the thought of someone like Willa,” Jen deflected her real concerns. “She just seems so unreasonable to her victims.”

“Well, you can’t fall victim to her in here, so don’t be worried,” Kara replied. “In fact, instead of being caught in her tickle torture trap, she’s the one caught in our tickle torture trap, and we get to punish her.”

“That’s right,” Jen accepted, her smile returning. “Anything else, other than her best spots and methods, that we should know before tickling this prisoner?”

“No other information in the file, so I’ll just configure these headphones, and we can get to playing with her.” Kara took the headphones that Jen had set on the desk a while back, messed with some of the buttons on them, and then handed one back to Jen.

When the two ticklers put the headphones on, they heard Willa babbling, “Please, someone! Let me out of here! Please! Don’t let that thing keep poking me. It tickles whenever it does that! Please! Please! Get me out of this torture machine! I’m so sorry! Tell Queen Mistress Heather, I’m begging you!”

“Well, I don’t think we should tell her yet,” Jen teased, forgetting for a moment that Willa could not hear her. “We have plenty of time to do this.”

A simple poke to the tummy was all it took to shut down Willa’s babbling as she squealed, “AHAHA!” When no one continued the tickling, the pleading returned, “Is someone there? Are you going to tickle me? Please, if you’re going to tickle me, just do it! I can’t stand the waiting. I just want to be tickled! Please! I don’t care how torturous it is. Come on! Just tickle torture my ribs and hips! I swear, those are my worst spots. AHAHAHAHAHA!”

While Jen could certainly empathize with Willa’s nerves and panicked uncertainty, she was more interested in testing just how ticklish Willa’s hips were, so she squeezed the one on her side. Willa’s loud, hysterical laughter provided plenty of positive results. “Well, I guess she wasn’t lying there,” Jen told herself. Another loud set of laughter came out of Willa when Kara raked her fingers up and down the other side’s ribs. “And she wasn’t lying about her ribs either.”

Once the tickling had subsided, Willa was back to begging within seconds, “Come on! Don’t do that to me! Don’t just tickle and then stop! Keep tickling me; I swear it’s not as bad as I make it seem!”

Waiting another minute, Jen took out one of her headphones, motioning for Kara to do the same. “Shall we go ahead and give her what she wants?” Jen wondered.

“Let’s do it, but I should warn you, she might not like this very much, either,” Kara responded, an evil glimmer back in her eyes. The two put their headphones back in and turned their attention to their ticklee.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, Willa!” Jen teased no one in particular as she began tickling at the base of Willa’s ribs.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Willa was immediately consumed in laughter when the tickling started, and she wiggled the centimeters her bondage allowed for her to. While Jen was tickling her ribs, Kara had started squeezing her hip, the other hot spot. “NOHOHOHOHO! GEHEHEHET AHAHAHAWAHAHAY!” The two ticklers ignored her laughing pleas and continued to tickle, with Kara adding her other hand in on Willa’s bare side. After about a minute of tickling Willa like this, Jen decided to try and count her ribs. She’d never done it to anyone before, but she figured that if anyone would really react to it, it would be this ticklee. “NOHOHOHOHO!” Willa protested instantly when she felt her ribs being counted. “DOHOHOHONT! NAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAT! AHAHAHAHA!” Babbling pleas continued to come out of the ticklee as her ribs were counted and her hips squeezed. Within a few minutes, she had become clearly exhausted, so the two ticklers stopped. “AHAHAHA AHAHA AHA HA!” Willa’s laughter began to slow after the tickling ceased.

However, Jen and Kara were not simply waiting for their ticklee to catch her breath. Jen was picking out a strong electric toothbrush to use on Willa’s hips, while Kara opted to get a hairbrush. When Jen looked at her fellow tickler questioningly, the Dungeon Tickler explained, “Jen, you’d be surprised how effective a hairbrush can be tickling ribs. You’ll see. Just make sure that toothbrush gets on her hips, and you’ll have her in plenty of hysterics.”

The two ticklers heard Willa’s pleas as they were walking back to her; they had been coming ever since the ticklee recovered enough to speak clearly again, “Please! Tickle me again! I can’t stand the waiting anymore! You know that I don’t care how torturous it is; I’ll take it over waiting!”

“Well, we wouldn’t want to keep her waiting, would we?” Jen questioned, her toothbrush whirring to life. Kara moved her brush closer to Willa’s ribs and gestured for Jen to go ahead.

When Jen put the active toothbrush against the ticklee’s hip, she was shocked at the result. “NOHOHOHOHO!” came screeching out of her mouth as she shot to Kara’s side. Willa moved less than an inch, but by the sound the chains made, Jen would have thought she jumped across the room. With her ticklee now having no room to escape Jen further, the tickler slightly adjusted her electric toothbrush so that it was on Willa’s hip again. Kara joined her, scrubbing the brush against the ticklee’s ribs. “AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” The protesting returned just as fast as it had left earlier as the chains began to clank incessantly from Willa’s jerks on them. With their tools doing most of the work, both Jen and Kara decided to use their hands on the other super ticklish spot on their side. Kara returned to squeezing the hip on her side, and Jen’s free hand counted the ribs on hers. “AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHORE! STAHAHAHAHAP THAHAHAHAT! NOHOHOHOW!” The combination of tool and hand tickling kept Willa effectively in hysterical laughter, and within a few minutes, it was clear she was tired out. Upon hearing Willa fall into silent laughter, the Dungeon Tickler kept tickling for a couple minutes to punish her further, with Jen doing the same.

Without warning, Kara turned on Jen, unexpectedly tackling her to the ground and tickling her bare belly all over. “AHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT AHAHARE YUHUHUHU DOHOHOIHING?” Jen protested the change of target as Kara held her arms up with one hand and scrubbed her stomach with the brush.

“Well, I figured a reversal of fortune was in line for you,” Kara deviously announced. After scrubbing Jen’s stomach for half a minute or so, the tickler dropped the brush, raspberried her bellybutton, and then turned the weakened ticklee over to handcuff her again. With Jen immobilized, Kara removed both sets of headphones before dancing her fingers up and down Jen’s sensitive sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen never really stopped laughing, as her break was too short to recover. “WAHAHAHAHAIHIHIT!”

Following a few minutes of intense side tickling, Kara stopped again and helped Jen up. “Alright, that was really just for me,” she told her ticklee. “We needed to stop tickling Willa, but I wasn’t ready to completely stop tickling yet. I figured you were a good enough tickle target, especially with how easy you are to tickle.” Kara followed it up with a finger wiggle in Jen’s navel, and the tried and true technique produced yet another squeal out of Jen. “Well, Jen, you ready to head out? Our next stop is the Dungeon Tickler Break Room.”

“Yeah, I’m ready,” Jen had perked up within a few seconds of the tickle attack ending. She twisted to show Kara her handcuffs again. “Can you do something about this, though? It’s a bit uncomfortable.”

“Oh, of course,” Kara answered, and Jen turned around so her guide would have easier access to the cuffs. Instead of just taking them off, though, Kara opted to place a set of fuzzier handcuffs, which would not hurt as much, on Jen before removing the metal ones. “There we go. That better, Jen?”

“Not exactly what I had in mind,” Jen replied indignantly. “Is there some reason I’m being cuffed for this walk?”

“Just so you can’t take this out on the way,” Kara declared, holding up the toothbrush Jen had used to tickle torture Willa’s hip. Grabbing a piece of tape, she secured the toothbrush so it would tickle Jen’s bellybutton when turned on. “Now you just laugh while I clean up in here.”

And when Kara pressed the button, that’s exactly what Jen did, “AHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHES! AHAHAHA!”

‘I need to get away from this.’ Even though Jen really knew that she could not escape the toothbrush, her mind was convinced that she could. To that end, she was squirming and jumping like crazy, at least until she unbalanced herself and landed on the soft floor. She swapped to rolling around, but nothing got the devilish toothbrush out of her tickle button. ‘Oh, it tickles so much! Why did Kara have to immediately put me in such a ticklish situation right after I finished tickling Willa? Why?”

While Jen was rolling around, unsuccessfully trying to get the toothbrush out, Kara cleaned up the room, putting everything away. A minute later, she was finished, and she looked over, seeing Jen wiggling around on the floor. “Having some trouble, ticklee?” she teased Jen as she walked over and picked her up, setting her upright. “You can keep laughing. We’ll be going to the break room now. I’ll take it out when we get you there.” With that, Kara and Jen headed out of the Sensory Deprivation Tickle Torture area.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back