• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laphz, part 2 (m/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Hey, all! Here's the second part of Laphz. As usual, leave a comment when you've finished reading, and enoy!

If you want to dig into the first part first, here it is:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319940-Laphz-part-1-(setup-and-brief-m-f)

Laphz, part 2 (m/f)

by

Kid Indy

Saturday morning Stephanie woke up as her phone buzzed with a new text message.

BRUNCH AT THE CAFE 11:00

Stephanie knew which cafe; she and Brianna had been there together on Saturday mornings before. But before, Saturday mornings had not followed a Friday night at the Fun Room.

Stephanie showered and started to get dressed. She had only taken down one drink, but the experience of being around all of that laughter, all of those hands, made her feel like she had just returned from another world. She picked up her phone and her apartment keys and started out the door to meet Brianna.

At the cafe, Brianna had already found a table and started in on a cup of coffee. When Stephanie joined her, she ordered as if it were just another Saturday, and Stephanie just could not contain her curiosity any more.

“So were there… those places back in Atlanta?”

“Fun Rooms? Oh yeah! I’ve been on Laphz since college.”

“Is that even legal?”

Brianna laughed and sipped her coffee. “Yes, it’s legal! And it’s easy money! Now that you’ve seen it, do you want in?”

Stephanie got out her phone. “Alright. I’ll try it.”

“Put away your phone, honey. First we go shopping.”

They took Brianna’s car out to the outlet shops outside of Fort Worth, and Brianna helped Stephanie pick out three outfits, each a loose-fitting, flowing piece, very breathable, each exposing Brianna’s shoulders but leaving her midsection and legs to the imagination. “On Laphz,” Brianna explained, “you want the guys to imagine what’s under there, not to get their fill just with looking.” Stephanie tried to pay for the outfits, but one by one Brianna insisted on buying them for her. “Once you get onto Laphz and tag me as the one who referred you, Laphz sends me a little bonus for every time money changes hands on your end, as a Money-Maker or as a Spender. And honey, with legs like yours, you’re going to make these outfits worth it for me in a hurry!”

Stephanie, flattered, giggled at the prospect, and they traveled back to Brianna’s apartment. Once inside, Brianna handed Stephanie one of the bags and pointed her to her bedroom. “Change into that, and take your shoes off. We’re going to wait a little while before we make your profile--we want those feet of yours looking as tasty as they can before we show you to the world.”

Stephanie stepped into the room and changed. When she came back, Brianna had a large tablet in her hands. “Come over here, and I’ll show you how all of this works.” They sat on a couch together, and Brianna walked her through creating the standard social-media profile information--yes to name, no to phone number, and such--and moved on to the information that made Laphz unique. Stephanie scrolled through a menu of ticklish spots that she had to offer (there were no spots that a bikini would cover on the menu, so she checked all of them) and what apparatus she would be willing to be tickled on. She recognized the found couch, the trapeze bar, and the feet-lounger, but she hadn’t seen the spread-bench, whose seat extended out into separated calf-rests that kept the sitter in a V position, or the motorcycle chair, that let a tickler sitting behind get at underarms and sides and outer thighs and heels. She selected all of them--just furniture, after all.

The menu after that one got stranger for her. She looked up at Brinna, astonished. “Tickled by women? Are there really…”

“Oh, honey!” Brianna exclaimed. “You didn’t think it would all be hetero, did you?”

Stephanie looked back down at the tablet, then at Brianna. “But do they pay like men do?”

Brianna laughed at her friend’s astonishment. “Once you’re in the Fun Room, you decide whether to take any offer or not. So if you see an offer to be tickled by another woman and the price is right, you take it. If you’re just too weirded out, you don’t take it.”

“Have you let women tickle you?”

Brianna smirked conspiratorially. “How do you think I paid for that tablet?” Stephanie hurriedly set the tablet down on the couch, then looked at Brianna, then picked it back up.

“What’s it like?”

“If you want to find that out, you’ll just have to find it out, Stephanie!”

Stephanie went back to filling out the profile. “Wait. People will pay me to tickle them?”

“Not very often for me. But when I get an offer, it can be fun!”

Stephanie shrugged and kept clicking the toggle-switch prompts, selecting tools that she would be alright with people using on her skin, then scanning down some last, miscellaneous questions. “Okay, I’m done with the profile.”

“Great! Now we need to make your profile pics. I’ll take these pictures. For the first one, sit at the end of the couch there, and extend your right leg as far as it will go, and prop yourself up with your elbows.” Stephanie did. “Now cross your left leg over the front, towards me, and rest the ball of your left foot on the couch as you point your right toe straight ahead.” Although the position did not feel natural, Stephanie followed the instructions. “Now arch your back just a little and smile at the camera!” Brianna snapped a series of digital pictures then came back to the couch so that Stephanie could see. “So here’s what you’re showing anyone who finds your profile. See the arch on that left foot? Anyone who’s out to tickle feet is going to see that curve and be ready to spend money. Now let’s get some head shots!”

Brianna kept coaching Stephanie, telling her to smile like her mouth was shocked that a man would tickle her but her eyes were laughing at the tickling that was still coming. Stephanie went along like a pro, and after several more minutes her profile had standing shots, couch shots, and head shots. One more question occurred to her as they cycled through the profile screens double-checking information.

“How is it that people will know that I’m there?”

“They’ll see you on the dance floor.”

“Wait! Is that why all those guys…”

“Yep. They saw you on the floor, and every one of them wanted to Spend on the app.”

“So I could have been a Money-Maker last night?”

“You’re going to be a Money-Maker tonight if you want to. Meet outside the Fun Room at nine?”

Stephanie inhaled and exhaled and nodded.

As soon as Stephanie made it through the Fun Room’s door her phone started buzzing. She looked at the screen, and three offers were there. She recognized two from the dance floor. She leaned in and showed Brianna as they made their way towards a table. “Ten minutes for thirty dollars or five minutes for twenty?”

“I wouldn’t start with ten-minute sessions if I were you, Steph. That’s some serious endurance.”

“So five minutes?”

Brianna looked at her phone. Two of the offers were pulsing, a bright yellow frame drawn around them. “You’ve got two who want to tickle you on the couch. Do you want to do an auction?”

“A what?”

“I forgot to tell you about that earlier. If you’ve got two offers that are similar enough, you can ask them to bid against each other. It doesn’t happen often, but since you’re showing up on their app as a first-timer, I’ll bet you can get them to spend some money!”

“This is really weird, you know that?” Stephanie settled in at a table.

“Only if you make it weird! Now drag one offer onto the other, and watch what happens!”

Stephanie’s long finger placed one offer on top of the other, and the frame turned from yellow to orange. A three-minute timer appeared over the newly-merged box, and the two offers started adjusting in response to each other. Stephanie gasped. “Brianna! What if I’m not ready for this?”

“An offer is always just an offer, Stephanie! You can always say no. But watch what happens!” They leaned in together and watched as the two offers equalized at four minutes and as the monetary offers raced each other. As the timer expired, one of the offers had grown to thirty dollars for four minutes. On the outline of the female form next to the auction interface, the belly and sides and underarms were illuminated. Their glow gave Stephanie a phantom sensation, and she shivered.

Stephanie looked Brianna in the eye. “Should I take it?”

“Have you ever worked a job, legally, that paid you thirty dollars for four minutes?”

Stephanie shook her head in the negative. Before she could talk herself out of it, she clicked on the “accept” button below the offer. The auction display dissolved, and a map of the Fun Room took its place. The couch was one row up from their table, across about a third of the semicircle. Stephanie took a deep breath and stood up. She walked towards the couch, and she saw a man waiting there for her. He seemed to be a little older than she was, and a little overweight. He smiled as she approached and extended his hand for a handshake. She took the hand, which was a little sweaty. As they shook, he said, “I’m Brett.”

“Stephanie.” He gestured to the couch, and they sat next to each other. Stephanie’s breaths were coming more and more quickly.

He smiled again. “You need to start the timer now.”

“Oh! I’m sorry! This is my first time.” She regretted saying that as she saw a predatory gleam in his eye. Setting her phone on the bench beside her, she pressed the “start timer” button, and Brett did not let a moment escape. An arm slid around her waist behind her, and immediately he started squeezing her sides below the ribs. Stephanie’s elbows clamped down over his hands, but that did not slow him down even a little. Her feet kicked out in front of her as she squealed, then let out a tickled shriek, and then started giggling madly as he squeezed her thin body. Her waist bent forward, and she stamped her feet as he wriggled fingertips into her midsection. She could feel eyes on her from nearby tables, and she wondered whether the girls she had seen tickled the night before likewise felt the world looking on.

Without knowing she was doing it, she had started to flap her elbows up and down at the tickling, and Brett did not lose a moment, moving his hands up into her underarms. Stephanie screamed as a much more intense tickling sensation took over, and now instead of leaning forward she found her back arching. She bounced against Brett’s warm hip as his hands, unimpressive when his hand had shaken hers, did a master craftsman’s job of pressing and scraping and squeezing. Stephanie laughed with abandon, any pretense of nervous reluctance gone as her laughter turned into an expressive and almost melodious projection into the club’s warm air. Her body moved wherever his hands wanted it to, swaying to elude a hungry paw (but never escaping for long), bending when he clawed at her belly, leaping when he found new flesh to squeeze. And at some point--she was not sure how many minutes had passed--her body became as free as her laugh, and she shut her eyes as she gave in and just let herself squirm and twist and throw her hair like the ticklish fantasy that Brett no doubt came to the Fun Room for.

When his hands left her torso, Stephanie looked down and saw that four minutes had expired. She took a deep breath, took her phone, and shook Brett’s hand once more. He leaned in to whisper above the club’s music, “We’ve got to do this again some time!” Stephanie just smiled at him, wondering whether she had managed to look cool at all with her ticklish grin. (She had not.)

She made her way back to the table where Brianna waited for her, laughing at her approach. “You look like someone put you through the paces!”

“That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever done.”

“But thirty dollars in four minutes, right? You won’t get that much every time, but do that a few times every weekend, and you’ve got yourself some serious shopping money!” She started to stand up, and Stephanie grabbed her wrist.

“You’re not leaving me here, are you?”

“Hey, I’m here to get some cash too! Stay here and keep our table. I won’t be gone long!”

“What if I get messages again?”

Brianna laughed. “Then take the offer or don’t. It’s your call. If you do, we’ll just find another table when we’re both off the clock! Don’t worry so much, Steph! Just have fun with this!”

As Brianna melted into the crowd, Stephanie looked at her phone. Three more offers awaited her there. Five minutes, thirty dollars, reclining benches, feet. Nine dollars, three minutes, couch, upper body. Twenty-four dollars, four minutes, motorcycle chair, hips and sides.

A notification popped up, a text bar on the side of her screen. YOU HAVE A NEW BADGE: OFF THE WALLS TICKLISH. She blushed in spite of herself and scanned the room for the man who had just tickled her and given her that ranking. But the room was crowded, and she looked again at her offers.

She tapped “counter-offer” and replied to the one that fascinated her. She spoke to the man’s face on her screen as she adjusted the terms with her finger. “What about thirty-five for five minutes with my feet?” Several seconds passed, and another counter-offer came back. Thirty-five, five minutes, reclining benches, feet and legs. Stephanie bit her lower lip and tapped the icon to accept the offer. The screen shifted to the map of the Fun Room, and Stephanie got up to make her way to her next tickler.

Mark was another non-descript, office-worker sort of guy, black hair and a friendly face. Stephanie shook his hand, and they took their places on either side of the reclining benches. Stephanie stepped out of her shoes and felt the club’s cool air on her toes, even through her nylon hose. The “benches” were more like a pair of reclining chairs, so that either unit could extend a footrest out or keep the footrest down. Each seat sat on a metal track, adjustable to the height of the two sitters, and Mark moved his seat forward so that Stephanie’s feet sat parallel to his body and so that he could reach most of her legs leaning backwards and forwards. He placed his phone in a holder that let him see the countdown clock and gestured for her to do the same. “Whenever you start the timer, we can get this started!”

Stephanie took a deep breath and tapped the Start button on her screen. At her command Mark’s hands reached towards her ankles. The arm that reached across his body took her lower calf in a firm but gentle grip, and the hand closest to her feet lightly scratched at her silk-covered heel with four fingers. Stephanie’s hands flew to her mouth as she let out a bashful giggle, and her bottom wiggled as he kept scratching at her hose.

“Oh, you’re going to be a hit here!” His fingers sped up, and Stephanie’s hands flew down to grab the sides of her bench. She let out a scream that descended into a bouncing laugh, and she could feel eyes on her from every direction. She leaned hard into the seat’s padded back, and her head tossed backwards as she laughed and squealed. Her wavy hair flopped halfway across her face and halfway onto her shoulders, and she shook her head from side to side as she continued to laugh.

His hands shifted, the tickling hand suddenly grabbing her other ankle and the restraining hand sliding up her calf to the back of her knee. Her arms came off the bench, and she covered her mouth as his fingers drew ticklish giggles out into the air. With the intense foot-tickling abated, she had a moment to look around, and it was undeniable: people were looking on, some with phones out, searching for her so that they could have their turns. And why not, she wondered, when every time Mark squeezed the back of her knee she was lighting up and squealing over the club’s music? The squeezing grip on her knee turned into bicycling fingertips just above her knee, on the back of her thigh, and her head rolled back with giggling abandon. He squeezed her thigh from underneath, and she nearly fell off of her seat with the squirming, laughing, squealing, involuntary reaction that followed. Now she was grabbing ahold of her seat-cushion to keep herself upright as his hands both tickled the backs of her legs.

When he stopped, she was panting, and she looked over at her phone to see that he still had ninety seconds. There was no mystery to how he was going to finish: he was setting himself up to reach for her feet and ankles, and she could already feel the bass from the DJ’s sound system lightly exciting her nerve endings. When his hands got ahold of them for the last stretch, she was going to give this club a show that they would remember.

No, she wasn’t really putting on a show, it’s just that--

Mark’s fingers cut her reverie short, and her head fell back, arching her back to the club’s ceiling. Her nerves were open books as two men’s tickling attention and a couple of the club’s speciality mixed drinks had brought her to a weird kind of sensual place--not the same as sex, but definitely not unconnected--that left her fully aware, even frightfully aware, that she was now a spectacle for all those around her.

But she didn’t care. All that mattered was that Mark, a man whom she’d never look twice at if he walked past her office, was now tickling her past the point where she could control her reactions, and she--

What did she feel about it? That didn’t matter either; as the seconds expired, gorgeously and ticklishly slowly, she was laughing, and she was ticklish, and that was all that mattered.

As her phone and his signaled the end of the session, a hoot and applause went up around them, and Stephanie hurriedly put her shoes back on. Mark disappeared into the crowd; he knew he wasn’t the show here. The people started to go back to their tables, and as soon as the payment finalized on her Laphz app, seven more offers lit up her screen.

Stephanie was in business.

One man drew her eye, though. In a club full of men in polo shirts and jeans, he wore a sharp blazer and a button-down shirt. His dark eyes told her Latin America, but he was not approaching her, only looking. He blew her a kiss, and her breath caught up short in spite of herself.

As she wondered at this mysterious man, Brianna put a hand on her arm and turned her to go towards a table. “Oh my god, Stephanie! Do you know who that is?”

“Is he some kind of celebrity?”

“Only in the Fun Rooms, but you might be in trouble, girl!”

“What do you mean?”

“Emilio has his eye on you!”

Stephanie turned around, but the man in the suit was gone.

“Who’s Emilio?”

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319999-Laphz-part-3-(m-f-f-f)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back