• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laphz part 3 (m/f, f/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319940-Laphz-part-1-(setup-and-brief-m-f)
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319985-Laphz-part-2-(m-f)

This will make more sense if you read the first two parts. Once you've read this third part, be sure to write a comment below, and then make sure to comment on another writer's story!

Laphz, part 3 (m/f, f/f)

by

Kid Indy

Stephanie and Brianna got out of their Uber ride in front of the Fun Room. Stephanie had been asking the same question for eight blocks and before that for a whole work week. “What’s the big deal about this Emilio guy?”

Brianna giggled in reply. “You’ll see tonight!” The two friends from work had waited all week to get back to the Fun Room, and Friday night was here. They made their way past the bouncer and into the cavernous club, and immediately Stephanie’s phone began to buzz with offers--it seems that other people had been waiting as well.

But Stephanie had only one thing on her mind, finding out about Emilio. “So what is it you’re going to show me?” She waited as Brianna stood on her toes and scanned the room. She came back down to her heels and took Stephanie by the hand and grinned.

“Come with me, but try not to stare!” They made their way to the third tier, and they scanned for an open table. Stephanie’s phone was still vibrating, and she knew she should check it soon. They passed the halfway point of the tier, and Brianna squeezed her hand and nodded towards a motorcycle seat. A dark-haired woman was trying with all of her might to hold onto the handlebars as a man in a blue blazer tickled her sides. His hands moved fast, grabbing a handful of flesh here, pinching a hip there. One hand would go down to her bare feet and scribble fingertips over a writhing sole while the other clawed at her side. His hands were so entrancing in their ceaseless movement that Stephanie took several seconds to realize that the girl in the motorcycle seat was larger than most here, someone who could stand to lose a few pounds for her health. Stephanie felt a tug on her arm. “I said don’t stare!”

Snapping back into alertness, Stephanie followed Brianna to a nearby table. “So Emilio is into bigger girls? Is that what the fuss is about? Does he pick them out because he doesn’t have to pay as much?”

Brianna laughed loudly at her friend’s speculations. “He isn’t paying her, Stephanie! She’s paying HIM!”

Stephanie shook her head. “She’s paying him to…”

Brianna nodded her head.

Stephanie’s mouth fell open. “But couldn’t she just…”

“Just what? Ask a hot guy out on a date and ask him to tickle her? Do you understand that’s not really an option for most women?” Stephanie lowered her eyes, realizing she shouldn’t have passed judgment, then suddenly raised them and looked at her dead-on.

“Wait. Have you--” Brianna smiled sheepishly, waited a beat, then nodded. “But I thought you were a Money-Maker!”

“Honey, don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. It’s fun making some cash from shy guys, but when Emilio gets his hands on you, it’s some next-level stuff. You find out just how ticklish you can get!”

Stephanie felt a warm tingle wash over her as she imagined it. But that moment was gone, and she looked at the list of offers that was building up on her phone. One of them caught her eye immediately: ten dollars a minute, seven minutes, high bar, everything but the feet. She shook her head: seventy dollars in one session? Then she scrolled down to see who had made the offer and gasped. A black-haired woman stared out of the screen at her. She was clearly older than Brianna and Stephanie, and Stephanie guessed mid-forties.

She showed her screen to Brianna. “What does this part mean--release penalty?”

“Oh, she wants to do a high-bar? That means that you have to hold on as long as you can to a bar above your head. If you let go of the bar…” Brianna used a fingertip to scroll Stephanie’s screen. “She can follow you to the floor and tickle anything that she wants.”

“So she’s going to tickle my feet if I let go?”

“Whatever she wants!” A pause filled the air between the two women. Brianna took a look at Stephanie’s apprehension, and a wry smile started to form on her lips. “You know that she’s looking at you the way these guys have been looking at you, right?” Even in the club’s dim light Brianna could see Stephanie getting red. “It’s probably a revenge thing.”

“What?”

“She probably has a girlfriend who left her. Or even a wife.” Brianna poked at Stephanie’s side as she continued: “And she wants a ticklish young body to take it out on!”

Stephanie swatted her friend’s fingers away and tried to get serious. “But will it tickle like a guy does?”

Brianna laughed. “Do you want to know if she’s going to turn you lesbian?”

Stephanie got red again. “Well, will it?”

Brianna shook her head and rolled her eyes. “No, you’re not going to stop liking guys. But I will say that, if she’s paying ten bucks a minute, once she figures out that you didn’t get those ‘Off the Wall Ticklish’ ratings for nothing, she is going to get her money’s worth. And when she has you on the floor once you’ve let go of that bar, you’re going to get a serious tickling.”

Stephanie got quiet for a moment. She leaned forward to get close to Brianna’s ear. “But seventy dollars is a lot of money, right?”

Brianna’s smile came back. “If you want to take this offer, don’t wait for my permission!” She watched as Stephanie tapped the green “Accept” button and watched the funds transfer. “I might follow and watch this one--this should be fun!”

Stephanie, guided by her phone’s app, started to make her way to the designated high-bar area. The woman waiting for her was ready to play: her jet-black hair, almost certainly dyed, fell to her shoulders in a wild shag, and her top--also black--showed off tanned, toned shoulders. As Stephanie approached she took a step away from the high-bar rig, on which she had been leaning, and turned aside to let Stephanie approach. She nodded to Stephanie’s shoes, and Stephanie stepped out of them and set bare feet on the floor of the club.

“Your time starts when you grab the bar, honey.”

“Oh, okay. My name is Stephanie--”

“I know who you are, sugar.” She nodded to a gathering crowd. “And so do they.”

Stephanie took a deep breath and reached above her head to take hold of the metal bar. Her memory immediately went back to her grade-school playground, but before she could get too far into that memory, she heard the woman lean her chin over her shoulder. “I’ve watched those boys tickle you, Stephanie. They didn’t know what they were doing. I’m Susan, and I do.”

Stephanie inhaled and tried to keep calm. “Has our timer started?”

Stephanie felt Susan chuckle more than she heard her--the older woman’s body was pressed against her back. “Don’t be in such a hurry, Stephanie. You’re going to spend most of those seven minutes on the floor, and once you’re down there, you’re mine.” Unable to see the voice, Stephanie looked forward to see people pressing in to see the show. She started to scan for one particular face: would he be here?

Her reflexes interrupted the thought: her hand wanted to reach down and swat at the fingers pinching at her right hip, but she collected herself and held on to the bar. That hand stayed in place, pinching and kneading and scratching at her unprotected hip while another hand reached around the front of her and started tracing circles around her navel. Stephanie closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she felt those hands move and heard Susan’s tongue licking her own lips. The right hand kept grinding at her hip, but the left started tracing a line from her navel across her belly, stopping for a cruel pinch at her bottom rib that made her jump, then another, then another. The right hand moved its way up, and she felt Susan’s hips leave her bottom, but now both hands were working her lower ribs. Stephanie let out a scream that let Susan and everyone there know just how good these hands were, and she told her hands not to let go. Susan clearly knew a good thing when she had it, and Stephanie’s voice left her control as the hands tickled her ribs.

She twisted to one side, and then the other, performing a ticklish dance for everyone watching, but Susan’s hands never left her body, and Stephanie started to think the despairing thought: what if she just let go? But she didn’t, and Susan stayed on her ribs for what seemed an eternity before one of the hands stopped. Stephanie’s skin sighed in relief, but her imagination drove her instantly into a panic: where was that hand going?

Where was that terrible hand going?

That thought distracted her enough that the stationary hand’s next squeeze made her squeal, and she twisted so hard that her grip almost released. Then the anticipation turned into a tickled moan as Susan’s hand landed on the back of her thigh. The tickler’s palm pressed against the long leg, that bought-and-paid-for leg, and four unstoppable fingers started to scratch through Stephanie’s jumper. Stephanie’s knees turned to jelly, and her body weight dropped as her tormentor tickled the back of her thigh. “No!” She heard herself beg, “NO!” The left hand departed her ribs and went back to a hip as the right continued to torture her thigh. Stephanie’s feet staggered under her body as her leg tried in vain to escape the hand. Then the left hand joined the right, both thumbs bracing the hand against the outer thigh while the fingers found every ticklish nerve on the inner thigh. Stephanie howled her laughter, and her knees knocked together, but her hands stayed firm on the bar.

Until her elbows handed her over to the enemy. Susan moved so fast that Stephanie did not even feel her hands move from her thighs--this terrible woman seemed to have six arms. Stephanie did not know when she took her hands off the bar, but she knew why--those unstoppable fingers were in her armpits, and her elbows were pressing down into her own sides, in vain, struggling to slow down the tickling. She squealed as Susan tickled her under the arms, and she knew that things were about to get much worse.

Her hands were off the bar.

Susan did not waste an instant: her hands pulled out from under Stephanie’s arms, and her own arms wrapped around Stephanie above the elbows. She planted her feet and lited Stephanie off the ground, and she sat in one smooth motion, carrying Stephanie to the floor and landing under the younger woman, breaking her fall. Then Susan wheeled out from under Stephanie and reached for her abdomen with one lightning-fast hand. Stephanie, still getting her bearings from the fall, screamed as five fingers gripped her belly around her navel and started a frenetic pulsing squeeze. Stephanie’s hands reached in vain for the arm, and her knees came up as Susan’s claw tickled her, and then Stephanie felt the full terror of the trap as Susan’s right leg kicked under her raised knees and her left leg came down across her upper thighs. The black boots crossed at the ankles, and the legs locked in just above Stephanie’s knees, and Stephanie could not move her legs out of the scissor-hold. She could only watch and scream as Susan, whose flexibility was impressive, Stephanie acknowledged in her last well-formed thought, bent at the waist, never releasing the scissor-hold, and grabbed one of her ankles.

She tried to flex her feet out of the way, but Susan was very good at this, and Stephanie could only fall back against the club’s carpeted floor as Susan’s hands, both free and far away from where Stephanie might have stopped them, made their way for her feet. There was no denying that Susan was making good on her threat: Stephanie’s skin was tender from the merciless tickling that Susan had already given her, so when she started in on her bare feet, Stephanie really had never been tickled that way before, and her hands covered her mouth as she tried not to scream at the lightning-fast scratches and pokes and swipes and touches that covered her soles. Her hands smacked the floor on either side of her body once, then again, and she heard herself laughing harder than she had ever laughed before. The cruel woman kept tickling her feet until she gasped for air between laughs, and she started to feel light-headed.

Susan released the scissor-lock and stood up on her knees, one leg on each side of her body. Stephanie’s hands came up in a feeble attempt to guard, and Susan grabbed each in turn, transferring them to one hand and guiding them to the floor above her head. Now one knee lifted and came down next to the other so that Susan’s left hand pinned Stephanie’s arms to the floor while her right hand, hovering over her belly, had all the room in the world.

“I’m going to tickle you slowly for the rest of our time,” Susan purred, “and you’re not going to hold back.” Stephanie nodded silently. “If I don’t like what I hear, I’m going to tickle fast again. If you try to fight me, I’m going to pin you again and tickle your feet as fast as they’ve ever been tickled. Do you understand?” Stephanie nodded in terror, her feet still feeling phantom fingers running over them. Stephanie watched as Susan’s hand deliberately made its way to Stephanie’s underarm, and she moaned as its nail traced a deliberate, torturing line from her upper arm to her upper ribs, then back, then around her underarm, then through the center. Stephanie let her body make the sounds that she had never made before for a woman, and Susan licked her lips as her dark eyes sparkled.

“Keep your hands above your head now.” Susan released her grip, and Stephanie obeyed. That strong left hand moved its way to the bottom of Stephanie’s sternum and started tracing one long index finger down the middle of her belly. This time Stephanie giggled, and she could feel herself loosening up. She wanted to be concerned, but the eight light fingertip-tickles now running themselves all over her belly, from her panty line to her ribs, had her giggling lightly, happily even, and Stephanie found herself scanning the crowd for a man, hoping she could still fantasize about a man.

There were plenty. Pigs.

Satisfied with her attempt, Stephanie just gave herself over to the giggling, laughing as she might never have let herself laugh until the time ran out. When it did, Susan stood, collected her phone, shot a triumphal smirk at Stephanie, and melted into the crowd. Stephanie picked herself up, looked at her own phone, which was now overrun with offers, and put her shoes back on. As the people watching dispersed, and Stephanie’s vision started to focus on one place again, she saw him: the suit. The smile.

Emilio.

When she heard his voice, his very accent somehow made her ticklish again. “They love you, Senorita!” She smiled at him, and all of a sudden she realized that she had no need to worry before.

Emilio drew close and whispered to her. “Friday night, as soon as you come to the Fun Room, you’ll get an offer from me. Please don’t turn it down. You could be the biggest hit this place has ever seen.” With that he winked and made his way to another part of the club, no doubt to give some Senorita a tickling that she would never forget.

Stephanie looked down at her phone and saw seventy new dollars and smiled as she scrolled through the men willing to pay good money to make her laugh.

Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?320043-Laphz-part-4-(m-f)&highlight=Kid+Indy

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back