• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend of mine in Maryland looking for a tickle session

ddd

Verified
I have a very good friend who’s a lee in the tickling community who I have known personally for the past 6 years but unfortunately she lives on the other side of the country. She asked me to make this ad for her since she thinks I know her pretty well. She is super cute curvy/plus size 25 year old with gorgeous size 10 feet, an adorable smile! I have personally ticked her and can say she is incredibly ticklish pretty much all over and she has a blast during sessions. Had the chance to tickle her at NEST 2019. She is also a very cool person to just hang out with.

She loves to laugh and have a good time, but before she was in graduate school and working full time. Now that she’s graduated she has more free time to meet new people and potentially play. She and her significant other just bought their first home and plan on turning the basement into a dungeon play space for scenes including tickling.

(And for those of you out there wondering, YES her significant other knows about her fetish and has no problem with it, but it isn’t his specific kink so while he will lend a tickling hand if needed, he has allowed her to play with those who also enjoy it as much as she does as long as they get to meet her playmate together!)

I asked her for some specifics for this ad and while she isn’t too picky she did say she would prefer potential lers who:

-this session will only be for tickling

-are okay with the lee being bound and potentially extremely underdressed while wearing a blindfold.

-are willing to meet up in public first and meet her significant other.

-are willing to travel to their new house in Maryland as she only wants to host.

-are between the ages of 21 and 60.

-are not married/dating anyone or if they are, that their partner/spouse knows and is okay with them playing with others.

-aren’t smokers of cigarettes or pot or will agree to not smoke in their home.

-aren’t allergic to rabbits (they have a bunny)

-are able to carry a good conversation and are willing to have a good time developing their friendship and becoming play partners.

If this sounds like you I would highly recommend a chance at getting to know her. She can be reached at [email protected]. feel free to PM me as well with any questions.

How unfortunate i live too far away in MA. Not just because its a pussy ass state but not closer to potentially meet this lovely sounding friend of yours. Gorgeous size TEN feet got me too

Thank you so much for helping me make this ad and posting it for me! You’re the best! I miss you & I really appreciate your friendship! :ty::bubbleheart::aww:

id love to meet her I am a white older man with good common sense !

Ive met and played with her. Shes great. Both of them are super cool people. I hope to play again with you when things calm down!

I absolutely love how this post and comments have kinda turned into a little Yelp review. Like “I haven’t tried that place out yet but I’ve been meaning to.” And “oh yeah I’ve been there several times and it’s a solid experience, definitely a lot of fun, will be going back, and would recommend.” It’s just hilarious to me. :blaugh:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back