• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Closure of the TickleTheater: Down, but Not Out

And here is a prime example of one of the many reasons why. These people "helping update things" are far too sensitive. Which btw, that is helpful criticism. But, go ahead and go the way of thinking criticism is only insulting. Don't say anything if it isn't nice right. No thanks.

I can go on for a while as to the other reasons, as could anyone who understands expansion. I will not. To see this place fall will be hilarious. But, until then I'll enjoy it's limited resources from time to time. Or get banned. I'll probably get banned. Have my post privilege's restricted is almost inevitable. Again, another reason why this site will fall. And again, constructive criticism. You're welcome.

Making criticism is fair enough but back it up with some valid reasoning otherwise it comes across as rude and arrogant. Your first post failed to do this.

Minor update since this got bumped is that the TT was so old and rickety that it had attachments stored in the original way vB saved them (see post #3) which meant that they did not import properly. Managed to get around that error, but in the time it took I ran out of free time, so now we're stuck waiting for me to have time again. -_-

Good to see many TT folks pop up, even if it is in the context of me being slow. ;_;

Fantastic! Can't wait to see it.

Let's see, place opened in 2001 (pre 9/11), has over 100k members, tons of content and somehow, someway is STILL around. Yeah, this place will fall in 3 years. 20 years of existence and millions (including lurkers) enjoy, but some random guy who registered in May 2021 is predicting the fall. Yeah, sure. This forum is user driven. It is up to the members here to provide content. The "owners" here finance this place nd make sure it is running. But if this place were to ever fall, it wouldn't be because of "ownership", it is because users just stop contributing to this forum and people leave in droves. Now, why would they do that?

You do realize the mods here have a lot of personal sacrifice to keep this place running right? Funny how people such as yourself say something absolutely ridiculous, yet you still come here. "I'll enjoy the limited resources", well, go enjoy a place with MORE resources. Everyone knows you do the things you say here are to cause a reaction. I know this, you know this, everyone knows this. But I like calling people out so here I am...Just giving you constructive criticism...

1. Site used to be inhabited by members, now it's less and less.
2. I've been coming here since 2001
3. And the users provide limited content that is more a portal to real content. And this portal is being less and less used. Other portals are better such as streaming sites.
4. The owners can finance it all they want. They know as well as anyone that this site is going down at a steady rate.
5. People will leave in droves for the same reason why I did years back. Getting banned for not agreeing with a moderator and then on another profile getting post privilege's removed for having a different opinion than a moderator but still aloud to visit site, which is because they really need the hits.
6. The moderators think that sacrifice gives them the right to ban anyone.
7. I come here now because I have insomnia this season, so some of the resources are ok. And some of the members too. But, that doesn't mean I see this site not being on the ropes. Big example of that is the failed app. Hints what I said about EXPANSION
8. Point proven.

Making criticism is fair enough but back it up with some valid reasoning otherwise it comes across as rude and arrogant. Your first post failed to do this.

I eluded to valid reasons. And just posted more. One I eluded to that eluded you was, of course, expansion. The other, and you should have caught this, is I am expecting to get banned... Why though...Because the moderators are soft. Like your brain.

1. Site used to be inhabited by members, now it's less and less.
2. I've been coming here since 2001
3. And the users provide limited content that is more a portal to real content. And this portal is being less and less used. Other portals are better such as streaming sites.
4. The owners can finance it all they want. They know as well as anyone that this site is going down at a steady rate.
5. People will leave in droves for the same reason why I did years back. Getting banned for not agreeing with a moderator and then on another profile getting post privilege's removed for having a different opinion than a moderator but still aloud to visit site, which is because they really need the hits.
6. The moderators think that sacrifice gives them the right to ban anyone.
7. I come here now because I have insomnia this season, so some of the resources are ok. And some of the members too. But, that doesn't mean I see this site not being on the ropes. Big example of that is the failed app. Hints what I said about EXPANSION
8. Point proven.

Ah, so you're the disgruntled member that has been banned twice and come back because why? I mean, if this place is so poor and you feel like it is going to crash and the moderators have it out for you, WHY would you come back? Or better yet, come back and post? You could just lurk and then watch the place burn down. But nope, here you are claiming that a place that has existed for 20 years, will "crash in three years". You have no access to the metadata, so you really have no idea how much the forum is being used by people.

So, please stop the silly charade. You actually like this place. If you truly didn't, you would do what normal people do when they get burned (in your case TWICE. Well, that's all you are saying...), they just GO. Never to return. You would just go to sites that provide you with more "expansion". Now, why should we even take you seriously?

I eluded to valid reasons. And just posted more. One I eluded to that eluded you was, of course, expansion. The other, and you should have caught this, is I am expecting to get banned... Why though...Because the moderators are soft. Like your brain.

You meant "alluded" not "eluded." Maybe you're the one with the soft brain.

But your ban has been granted.

And by the way, we have more traffic now than we've ever had in the past. Last month we had 167,000 unique hits.

I did not see this thread until this week.

Either I did not pay attention, or my "Head was isolated" as my good friend Adam likes to say.

I'm very sorry to see the Tickletheater go.

I had an ID there, but never went there as much as I've been here over the years.

I know that for many TMF members the TT had some great memories.

My view, let's all be thankful and enjoy being together here, and remember the TT for the good times so many of us had at the TT, including myself when I did spend time there.

And by the way, we have more traffic now than we've ever had in the past. Last month we had 167,000 unique hits.

Long live the TMF! :)

Wow! Great to hear that!

I still miss Mr. Useless Being from the Tickle Theater... I hope you're reading this, Mr.UselessBeing, and you will answer me!

Minor update since this got bumped is that the TT was so old and rickety that it had attachments stored in the original way vB saved them (see post #3) which meant that they did not import properly. Managed to get around that error, but in the time it took I ran out of free time, so now we're stuck waiting for me to have time again. -_-

Good to see many TT folks pop up, even if it is in the context of me being slow. ;_;

Any hope of progress this summer maybe?

I remember the TT! Man I remember interacting with people for the first time with this fetish and just feeling amazed other people felt like I did.

I saw this awhile back but until recently haven't been able to log into here. I'm sad to see TT go, but I'm excited to see it merging with TMF, I met some really good friends there, one which I'm still in contact with (you know who you are if you see this :p). I hope things are going well with you and there's absolutely no rush to get things up Shadow. Hope y'all are staying safe.

Hi all, thought I would check in on this to see if there's been any progress? Any hope of TT returning in 2022? :)

Am I the only one bothered about this anymore? Checking for an update. Would love to be able to contribute in anyway possible if it meant restoring the site with old files/attachments available to view.

Am I the only one bothered about this anymore? Checking for an update. Would love to be able to contribute in anyway possible if it meant restoring the site with old files/attachments available to view.

It would be good to get it restored but I think that isn't on the cards.
Are there any specific files and pics you desire deeply? They might be on the archice threads here :)

Things are still in process. But HisDivineShadow has a very busy busy life and time to do free work such as this is quite limited. He's slowly been making progress, and the project is still active.

Myriads

It's been an unpleasant process to try due to the ancient age of the TT vBulletin install. I tried upgrading it to them merge with the TMF (which itself has an ancient vBulletin version, just that it is more Precambrian to the TMF's Mesozoic), but there's a bugger in the attachments system (the TT's is stuck in a setup that I think was last active either in the earliest vB 3 or old vB 2), and trying to get attachments to move with it (which we care a lot about) was agonizing. I had to set it aside but it is something I eventually plan to do, even if I paying a developer with more time has to eventually happen. Supporting Jeff and the TMF Patreon is a way to make it happen faster!

Sorry it is taking so long. I put a lot into the TT from 2002 until it's demise, and I really want to see it resurface in some form.

It's been an unpleasant process to try due to the ancient age of the TT vBulletin install. I tried upgrading it to them merge with the TMF (which itself has an ancient vBulletin version, just that it is more Precambrian to the TMF's Mesozoic), but there's a bugger in the attachments system (the TT's is stuck in a setup that I think was last active either in the earliest vB 3 or old vB 2), and trying to get attachments to move with it (which we care a lot about) was agonizing. I had to set it aside but it is something I eventually plan to do, even if I paying a developer with more time has to eventually happen. Supporting Jeff and the TMF Patreon is a way to make it happen faster!

Sorry it is taking so long. I put a lot into the TT from 2002 until it's demise, and I really want to see it resurface in some form.

Your hard work is very appreciated!! ❤

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back