• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maternity Leave Part 3 ... Beth's Revenge (F/F ADULT)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Almost 16 years ago, in August of 2004, I wrote a story called Maternity Leave (here is the link to the story for those who want to check it out http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?47201-Maternity-Leave-(F-F)&highlight=maternity+leave ).

Almost 12 years later, I wrote part 2, in June of 2016 (Here is the link to that story if you want to check it out http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Part-2-(F-F-Adult)&highlight=maternity+leave).

(I should have stated previously that you don't need to go back to pats 1 or 2 for this story to hold together (at least I don't think you do but if you feel differently, please let me know)

I’m getting better as here is Part 3 (Beth’s Revenge) and it ONLY took me a little over 4 years to write it. I appreciate any feedback you want to provide. This is a bit longer than the stories I usually write.

This is F/F and please be aware, it contains nudity, sexual content and adult themes. If this is not your thing, please don’t read it.

And now… … … Part 3 … … … …

For those of you who don’t remember, My name is Beth. Donna, my coworker, has been tormenting me for over a decade. She was originally my temporary replacement while I was out on maternity leave but when I came back, the boss had more work and kept us both on. Donna, however, had become “The golden girl” and I only got menial tasks. Donna resented that I was acting catty towards her and eventually got me in a situation where she tickle tortured me, forcing me to pee and milked me like a cow, and recorded the session. She threatened to show the boss and sell copies over the internet if I said something or did not obey her commands. As a result, Donna would call me whenever she wanted to “Play” and tickle me. But, I was finally able to plot and execute my revenge.

You may recall, the last time Donna tickled me, she left me tied to the bed. Donna woke me up early the next morning and told me I needed to leave as she had to get to work. I got dressed, went to my car and drove away… at least for the time being. I went home and called in sick to work. My husband works as a photographer and I borrowed one of his cameras with a telephoto lens. I then went back to Donna’s house after I knew she would have left for work.

Donna’s front door has a keypad that is used to unlock the door. I knew there was a tree near her house that would provide me cover so she could not see me but I would be able to use the telephoto lens to take pictures of the front door. My plan was to stay there until Donna came home that evening and take pictures of her opening the door. I would be able to see the combination from the pictures I took and “break in” one day while she was at work to “surprise” her.

Luck was on my side this day. Donna apparently decided to come home for lunch. As she went back inside, I used my camera to take pictures of her entering the combination. The plan worked beautifully as I would find out a little later, when I looked at the pictures after Donna left for the office again after lunch. I had gotten clear pictures of her punching in each digit, in succession, so I could now enter the code as well.

Once Donna left and I realized I had clear pictures, I decided not to wait and get my revenge this day. I entered the code and went in the house and get things set. I tied a piece of rope across the threshold of the door. It was low to the ground but went across the entire doorway. I then went to Donna’s closet and helped myself to a pair of handcuffs. I also tied some rope around the headboard of her bed. I took out two pairs of ankle cuffs and attached the end of one to the lower right bedpost and the end of the other to the lower left bedpost. I kept the handcuffs with me and now took my position behind the door so that when Donna entered the house, the door would be hiding me from her view, and I just waited. It felt like I waited an eternity but I know it would all be worth it.

Things worked well. When Donna came home, she burst through the door and walked into the house, tripping over the rope I had tied there. ”What the…,” she started to exclaim as her high heels went flying from her feet, leaving her in her nylon stockings, splayed out on the floor. I quickly stepped from behind the door, pulled her hands over her head and cuffed them together.

“You are so dead Beth,” she yelled. I am going to show everyone the videos I took of you”.

“We’ll see,” I responded, as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, tossing her on the bed. Good thing I work out and good thing she doesn’t weigh that much. I quickly fastened each of the ankle cuffs, already fastened at one end to the bed, to her ankles. Since her hands were already cuffed together over her head, I decided not to tie them to the bed, at least not yet! I grabbed her left foot and gently began running one of my fingernails over her nylon covered foot, from the heel to the toe. Back and forth I scrapped by long fingernail over her foot. As I did this, I tormentingly asked, “Doesn’t nylon make everything so much more sensitive”?

“AHAHAHAHA,” that tickles she said, as the tickling led to her cuffed arms moving up and down (the only way she could move them) and trying to sit up on the bed to stop me but I was out of range of her hands and her feet were tied.

“Good,” I responded. “It’s about time you felt this torture”, as I picked up the speed with which my fingernail was tracing her foot. I then started moving my finger around her heel in a circular motion, eliciting more sounds of laughter.

“HAHAHAHA, Bethahahahaha, you realize I’m gohahahaing to show Seth (the boss) the videos and I’m hahahaha going to make a tahahaha, a ton of money HAHAHAH selling them over the internet”.

“I don’t think so,” I said “because I’m going to keep tickling you until you tell me where everyone of these videos are hidden so I can collect them all” With that, I dug my fingers into her nylon covered right foot and began to squeeze and tickle hard. The Nylon was doing it’s magic, making Donna’s foot very sensitive as I continue scribbling my fingernails all over her foot.

“STAHAHAHAAP,” she pleaded. “I can’t take thishahahaha”, but I was having none of this. My fingers squeezed the heel of her foot, then I would tickle the sole of her foot hard, working my way towards her toes, where the fingernail would gently scrape over each digit. I was rewarded with constant laughing and hearing her gasp for air. “Stop HAHAHAHAHA,” she screamed again.

“If you want me to stop, just tell me where the videos are so I can destroy them,” I said.

She quickly responded, “If you go to the front closet, you’ll find the copies”. I excused myself and went to the closet where I found three copies of the DVD”. I took them and also a pair of scissors she had in the closet and returned to the bedroom. When I did, she said, “Okay, you have what you came for, now let me go and get out”.

“That was way too easy,” I replied. “You told me too quickly which means you have other copies of the video hidden elsewhere and I’m not leaving until I have all copies. As I looked back at her body, I saw that through her thrashing around on the bed, a few buttons on her blouse had become undone, showing the hints of the black lace bra she was wearing and her skirt was riding high up her legs.

“I think your feet have had too much of a break,” I said. I went back to running my fingertips down Donna’s sole and then started caressing her toes. "Nylon makes your feet so much more ticklish," I said again “and I have always felt that sheer hose really add to that sensation”. I lightly raked my nails up and down Donna’s arch. I then wormed my fingertips in between Donna’s nyloned toes and gently scratched the tender flesh. I hit the jackpot.

“WooahahaAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed as she jerked her body around as much as she could. I continued to gently rub the soft flesh and she continued to thrash on the bed, ultimately losing her blouse in the process, leaving her in just her black lace bra.

“Naughty, naughty girl,” I taunted her. “I think I need to tie you down some more,” I said as I took the rope I had previously tied to the bed and wrapped it around the handcuffs that were keeping her hands above her head. I pulled tight and she was now in a “Y” position with her hands tied and her underarm flesh available.

With that, I began tickling her armpits. I dug my fingers in deep and started to tickle all around the sensitive pits. “STAHAHAHAHAP ,” she screamed as I just tickled harder, working on both underarms at the same time. Her head was shaking back and forth and she tried to close her eyes tightly to block out the tickling sensation, but it wasn’t working. “Okay, HAHAHAHA. I’ll tellhahahaha you where the others copieshahahaha arehahahahaa,” she screamed.

“I’m listening,” I said as I slowed the tickling down a little so she could catch her breath and tell me but didn’t stop all together as I ran my fingers up and down her sides, causing Donna’s body to lightly shake and her to gently giggle.

“If you look under the bed, you’ll find five more copies,” she said. I looked under the bed to which Donna was tied and found the additional 5 copies, which I put with the previous three copies.

“You lied to me,” I said, “only telling me before where some of the copies were”.

“I didn’t lie,” she said, “I just didn’t tell you where all the copies were”.

“That’s a lie by omission,” I responded, “and you need to be punished for that”. I took the scissors that I had grabbed before and with the point gently on her stomach, right above her belly button, I gently brought it up to just between her breasts, in a light, tickling sensation. Up and down I gently brought the point of the scissors, causing some light giggles of hehehehe. I then took the scissors and snipped the lace bra right between the cups and cut it off her body.

“You bitch,” she screamed, “that’s one of my most expensive braHAHAHAHS ,” she said as she burst into laughter as I went back to tickling her underarms. I tickled hard as her body shook from side to side and her tits were bouncing around.

“You’re the reason I’m still lactating more than 10 years after giving birth and now it’s time for me to get even,” I said in anger. I lowered my mouth to her right breast and took her entire areola in my mouth and began sucking while I still tickled her hard under her arms. I occasionally flicked my tongue over her nipple. This caused her to laugh and moan at the same time.

“HAHAHAHAHMMMHMMMHAHAHMHHMM,” she laughed and moaned. “I had no idea your tongue was so talenthahaHAHAHAHAHAHA talented,” she gasped through her laughs. I continued to tickle her up and down her sides, working my fingers down her waist, down her hips and all the way down her long legs, or at least as far down the legs as I could while sucking on her titty. Then I worked my fingers back up her hips, her waist and then back up to her underarms. Back and forth my fingers went, up and down, as my tongue continued to work its magic, as I was now licking all around the orb, but now making sure not to lick her areola and nipple. I then stopped and started to walk away as Donna screamed, “Where are you going”. The woman was clearly turned on and apparently did not want me to leave.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back,” I cooed, “I have much more fun in store for us,” I giggled. I went to her kitchen and helped myself to a glass of ice that I brought back to the bedroom. I took one of the cubes and lightly put it on her left breast. I gently worked the ice cube over her left breast while I sucked on her right one.

“MMMMM,” she moaned in pleasure. She was panting and her body was shaking, but she was clearly enjoying herself. I then took a second cube and moved one counterclockwise around her left tit and moved the other clockwise around her right tit. Her titties were shaking and it appeared as though her whole body was convulsing but she continued to moan loudly. “MMMM, MMMM, HHMMM” were the only sounds coming from her mouth.

“You’re having entirely too much fun,” I said as I stopped pleasuring Donna. “It’s time to get back to tickling. I think your feet have been left along for too long”. With that, I actually took the scissors and cut the nylon material off her right foot. I took another ice cube and gently ran it over the ach of her foot. She actually squealed, which was music to my ears. I continued to run the cube over her foot and her squeals got louder. I didn’t know that was possible. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HNNOAHAHAHAHAHA, NO MAHHAHAHAHAHAHR, NO MORE,” she finally managed to say...

“But I’m not done yet. We’re having so much fun, aren’t we,” I teased. When I tired of one foot, I cut the nylon away from her other foot, took another ice cube and used it to draw small circles on the foot. “I don’t want this foot to get jealous,” I said. Around and around the ice cube went and Donna’s laughs got louder and louder. “Hahahaha, HAHAHahahahah, AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA,” she laughed.

“All of the copies you have given me are DVD’s” I said, “and those were appropriate to use at the time you first made them but don’t think for one second I believe that you only have copies on disk. I’m sure you have some on thumb drives and probably saved directly on your computer as well. I’m not going to stop until I have all of them.” I continued tickling as I said this and Donna managed to visibly gulp while laughing. “Tell me which computer you have the video on and how to access it,” I demanded, while I began to suck on Donna’s big toe while continuing to run a new ice cube over her heel.

“MMMM, HAHAHHA MHHAHAMHH,” she panted, “OkayHAHAHA I’l TEHAHAHAHAH TELL YEHEHEHE”. I stopped sucking on her toe and put the cube down but I continued to gently scratch my nail back and forth, up and down the entire length of the foot. I wanted to again let her catch her breath so she could speak but I was not going to stop tickling her entirely and give her a break.

Once she almost caught her breath, I started tickling her foot harder and said, “Now Donna, you’re not going to change your mind, right? I mean you realize I can tickle you all night.

“STAHAHAHAHPPPP,” she screamed. “Ohh mMY GAHAHAHAHAHDD, I”LL TELLHAHAHA YOUHAHAH!” I slowed down again and demanded she tell me. My Laptop, it’s in the home office”. She gave me the password and location and told me where the copies were—one on the hard drive and one on the flash drive that was in the computer.

“And what about your desktop computer,” I asked as I started to blow raspberries over her navel, making Donna feel a new tickling sensation. ”Huh,” I asked, as I continued to blow the raspberries and occasionally darted my tongue into her navel”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed. “You’re tormenting meheheHAHAHA. You know that asshole HAHAHAHAH,” she said trying to sound angry but the laughter prevented that from happening. I continued to flick my tongue in and out of her belly button as I squeezed her waist with my fingers. “FUUHAHAHAHAHCK,” she screamed but the expletive did not stop me as my fingers continued to squeeze her waist and my tongue continued to flick her navel. Ultimately, however, she did admit that she had a copy on her desktop as well and told me where the thumb drives were by her hard drive with copies of the video on it.

I excused myself and deleted the copies on the computers and off the flash drives as well. I returned to the bedroom and Donna. Anger had overtaken her at this point and as she had a chance to recuperate a bit, her anger was quite visible when I came back. “Are we done yet,” she spat at me.

“Not quite,” I said. She was still tied to the bed. Her hair was a mess from tossing and turning. She lied there topless and her skirt was riding well up her legs but was still on. It was a wraparound skirt, which made it easy to remove, even though her legs were still tied spread eagle. When I removed her skirt I learned that she wasn’t wearing any underwear but she was wearing nylon pantyhose, not just stockings. “Ohhh, I bet the nylon will make your pussy so much more sensitive when I tickle it,” I cooed.

“NOOOO,” she screamed. “Oh my GAWAWAHAHAHAHAD,” she bursts into laughter as I put one finger from each hand just to the sides of her pussy lips and started tickling. My fingers continued to work up and down, around her pussy lips but not yet touching them.

“Aww, some one has a ticklish vagina doesn’t she,” I teased in a babyish voice. ”Now you’re going to see what it feels like to be tickled to an orgasm”. I continued to work my fingers back and forth over the nylon material. “The nylon really is making your vagina so much more sensitive and ticklish, isn’t it,” I asked, as I now made sure to run my fingers over her vaginal lips.

“Ohh, OHH, OHAHAHAHHAHA,” she responded. She was twisting and turning from side to side but she was also pushing her pussy upwards to try and get my fingers to touch her most sensitive region a bit harder. “Don’t Stahhahahahp,” she screamed.

I had no intentions of stopping. I had a plan and was going to carry it out to its end. “Don’t worry, I’m not done,” I said, as I literally tore the sheer material off her pussy. I now gently inserted a finger inside her vagina and worked it in and out, using my right hand, while using my left to squeeze and pull and tickle her ribbies. It didn’t take long.

“HAHAHAHA I’MHAHA CUHAHAHAHAH CUMMING,” she screamed between her laughter. Her body trembled as she exploded in a powerful orgasm. She was panting for breath.

“Good, “I said, “Your body is so much more sensitive now.” Once again, I started tickling her underarms. I started slowly but picked up speed. She erupted in laughter. “That’s music to my ears,” I said. “Now tell me,” I asked, “ do you have any more copies, in any form, in the house”.

“No, I swehahahaha swear it,” she said.

“I don’t believe you,” I said and continued tickling both armpits at the same time.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAHP,” she screamed. I continued to tickle, now working on her ribs, squeezing, tickling and counting as I went. “HAHAHAHAHA. STAHAHAP, I TOLD YOHAHAHA YOU, I DONHAHAHAH’T HAVE ANYHAHAHAHAHAH MORHAHAHAHAHAHA IN THE HOUHAHAHAHAHASE”.

“Are you sure,” I mockingly asked her. Her body still so sensitive and ticklish from the tremendous orgasm she had. I’m going to continue tickling you for ten minutes until you tell me. With that, I started quickly pinching and squeezing and tickling her all over her body… her hips, her thighs, her breasts, her underarms, her legs, her feet, her vagina, everywhere, just quick tickle pokes. It was a hit and run attack. After ten minutes, I asked again, “Do you have any more copies”

“No, I don’t have any more in the house,” she screamed.

“What about copies outside the house,” I asked and I was met by silence. ”C’mon, what about it I asked,” now knowing the answer. She still remained silent. “Okay, Donna,” I said, I guess I will just have to tickle it out of you. With that, I helped myself to two of Donna’s tickle feathers that I knew she kept in the bedroom closet (after all, she had used them on me enough). I ran them back and forth over her feet, from heel to toe. First the one I had on her right foot slowly worked its way forward, then likewise the feather on her left foot. Then the right one worked its way back to the heel and then the left one. Back and forth they went as I continued to alternate from one foot to the next.

I give Donna credit as she bit her lip and held out longer than I thought. “Come on whittle girl,” I teased. “You know your body is super sensitive right now and you want to burst out laughing and tell me.” Soon she did burst out laughing but still hung tough for a while.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, I’m NOT GOING TO TELL YOU,” she screamed but I just continued using the feathers on her sole, now dragging them a little faster over her feet and then I put the feathers away and started licking and gently biting her foot, nibbling on each digit in a tickling manner. “OHOHOHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAA,” she laughed and then said, “Okay, I’ll tell you”.

I stopped and waited. Donna did eventually tell me she had a copy on her work computer along with two flash drives that had the incident. I didn’t want to leave in case Donna managed to free herself and still had other copies but I wanted to be in possession of all copies and have everything deleted from her computers. I called my husband and explained what was going on. I asked him to take my spare set of office keys and go to the office (remember, Donna and I worked together) and erase the versions of the video. I would learn later that this actually was the worst mistake of my entire life but at the time it made sense and it worked. He went and deleted these copies.

I continued tickling Donna now with my tongue as I was using it around her belly button. Around in circles it went, getting closer and closer to her belly button until I darted my tongue inside her navel. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, she laughed but I kept this up, periodically stopping to ask if there were other copies she had outside the house. Ultimately she confessed to having copies in three other places, all of which my husband was able to get to and retrieve or delete.

Finally Donna said, “Those are all the copies I have, now let me go”. I told her I didn’t believe her and I was going to continue to tickle her to make sure. I spent thirty minutes tickling every inch of her skin. First I traced her entire body with my finger and then with the feather. After that I took another ice cube from the freezer and circled her entire body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!” she laughed but kept insisting that I had all the copies. “Stahahahahhaahahapppp,” she said again. After thirty minutes of this and Donna not changing her tune, I decided she was telling the truth. I decided, however, I wasn’t done.

“Isn’t tomorrow the day your cleaning lady comes,” I asked, recalling that little piece of information from previous times I had been tortured on her bed. “Boy, is she going to be in for a surprise”. With that, I began to lightly stroke her vagina with my fingers. Back and forth my fingers rubbed, finding her clit and gently teasing it. Then I replaced my fingers with my tongue and worked it all around. When she was on the verge of climaxing, I stopped.

“Beth,” she screamed, “finish this”.

“I don’t think so,” I said, just standing over her and laughing at my cruelty.

“You have to, she insisted,” but I just shook my head no.

“PLEASE,” she pleaded.

“Tell you what I’m going to do,” I said mockingly as I walked towards her dresser. “I believe this is where you keep it,” I said as I opened her underwear drawer and started moving her panties aside. “Aha, here it is,” I said as I pulled out her vibrator. I took the vibrator, turned it on and placed it between her legs, just touching the side of her vagina but far away enough that I knew it wouldn’t bring her off.

“Now it’s up to you,” I said. “You’ll have to see if you can move your body in such a way that the vibrator will successfully bring you off instead of just teasing you. And,” I added, “If you can, once it does, you’ll have to see if you can move your body away enough so it does not continue to work it’s magic on your most sensitive spot. Either way, I’m heading home now to be with my husband and leaving you like this for your cleaning lady to find”.

“You bitch,” she screamed, “I’ll get even with you”. But, her idle threats fell on deaf ears as I left and headed home with a huge smile on my face.

The next evening, I was surprised to get a call from Donna. “Oh Beth,” she cooed. There was one copy of the incident that I actually never told you about and if you don’t want me to show it around and sell it, you AND YOUR HUSBAND better get over to my place. I would have left your husband out of this, as I had done from the beginning, but you were the one who got him involved and now you are both going to pay!”

I didn’t believe that she had another copy but still, I wondered and regretted not making a recording of me torturing Donna the previous night. What was I going to do…

As always, I appreciate feedback (positive and negative) and any suggestions you have. Is it worth writing a fourth and final part to this (Which if I write, I hope is completed over the next month or so instead of years from now) or should I stop at 3?

Last edited:
This is great! Exactly what I wanted to happen for the ending of this part. I absolutely think you should keep going with it

Thanks Pghtkltorture!

I'm actually debating if I want to put the time and energy into writing a followup. Hopefully I will decide to do so.

This is incredible. A 16 year saga. You just kept coming back for more and i guess so did we. Well played, sir! And wonderful job

This is incredible. A 16 year saga. You just kept coming back for more and i guess so did we. Well played, sir! And wonderful job

Thanks Reggie! I have been debating if I want to take the time for part 4. We'll see.

Thanks JohnCena!

Thanks Macc and DarkTechie.

I have been debating if I want to write part 4, which would be the final part. I have it all written in my mind. It would be long and I would probably break Part 4 into a number of it's own parts if I do. Still, it would take a long time to write and I don't know that I have that time, energy and, honestly, desire. It used to be that when I wrote a story I would get a number of comments and it would energize me. It seems like the number of people who respond is down and I find that comments often give me the energy to write more.

I'll probably ultimately write Part 4, I just don't know when I'll get to it.

Thanks JohnCena!

Thanks Macc and DarkTechie.

I have been debating if I want to write part 4, which would be the final part. I have it all written in my mind. It would be long and I would probably break Part 4 into a number of it's own parts if I do. Still, it would take a long time to write and I don't know that I have that time, energy and, honestly, desire. It used to be that when I wrote a story I would get a number of comments and it would energize me. It seems like the number of people who respond is down and I find that comments often give me the energy to write more.

I'll probably ultimately write Part 4, I just don't know when I'll get to it.

An excellent story, ctft! You are a good writer, and I look forward to reading Part 4!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back