• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male ler in SEK looking to make friends with a female lee

Pragmatic

Verified
Male ler in SEK would like to make a female lee friend

Me:
-Asexual. Not in the "hey, we can play without it getting weird wink wink" way. Genuinely not interested in the sexual side of things myself.
-More of an interested participant than a fetishist myself. It's not sexual for me, but I've been involved in situations with at least two women who were very clearly turned on by being tickled, and that was fascinating to them and me. Have also had long-term friendships with a few women in the past who were either exceptionally polite and tolerant of the weird guy who tickled them more often than most, or were at least not opposed to it happening. I was not some hottie with tons of money, so I can pretty safely assume that they were more into being tickled than just to be getting attention from me.
-"Extremely High Functioning" autistic. Normal professional life and career, self-sufficient, live alone, etc. Bad with social cues, abhor most small-talk, extremely literal and practical, very focused.
-Life-long interest in ticklish females in general. It's about the sensation, the letting go, the "surrender" to it. So it's 82% what you want, what you seek, what you need. Given my choice, bare feet are my first preference, but NOT TO EXCLUSION. What you like has nothing to do with my random preference.
-Enjoy a lot of other subjects, and like intelligent conversation and witty banter much more than anything tickle related.
-Yes, I'm interested in a tickling "relationship" with a willing female.
-No, I'm not looking for a hook-up.
-No, I'm not looking for a "relationship" but I'm not closed to the idea if the more sustainable chemistry is there.

You:
Independent, intelligent and smart, mature without being stuffy and uptight, have your life in order professionally, financially, personally, emotionally, and generally. Love to be tickled, love to talk about brainy things and goofy/weird things, content in your own skin but looking to add a person to your circle that enhances, doesn't demand, and who is more than just a tickle buddy. You want, but don't need.

Within two hours of Kansas City, Tulsa, Wichita, and Springfield.

PM preferred method of contact.

Last edited:
Best of luck. I’m about 20 miles north of Tulsa and never had much luck.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back