Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

6/13/2021

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Thread: CoverGirl (F/F)

CoverGirl (F/F)

Friendly notice (01/08): For various reasons, I am not doing any more stories. They will likely also disappear by the end of August (just in case anyone really wants to save any of them).
    Last edited by tdh19882012; 08-13-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Nice one too! Lovely to see that you're getting closer to Adrianna, she's a very interesting character.

I love the way you are able to create a connection between characters in just few sentences: the "Harley meets Kat" one, in your previous serie, was priceless.
    Last edited by MatiuPro; 07-27-2020 at 03:37 AM.

Great story! I love the characterisation but what I always like most about your stories is the dynamic you create between the characters.

But... why are you going to writing?

Quote Originally Posted by MatiuPro View Post
    Nice one too! Lovely to see that you're getting closer to Adrianna, she's a very interesting character.

I love the way you are able to create a connection between characters in just few sentences: the "Harley meets Kat" one, in your previous serie, was priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by suikoden View Post
    Great story! I love the characterisation but what I always like most about your stories is the dynamic you create between the characters.

But... why are you going to writing?
    Thanks for the comments and thanks again for the assistance with the Italian, Matiu. And you Sui for critique of some of the utter crap I've PM'd you over the months.

I don't particularly enjoy the writing anymore, tbh. Think it boils down to some personal reasons and some practical issues as well - time, for example. The thought just no longer interests me as it used to.

Im too late to find this forum and too late to realize how amazing your stories are, even tho i only find her latest toy 1-3 in wayback machine, i can tell you're a fantastic writer

Quote Originally Posted by crocodilas View Post
    Im too late to find this forum and too late to realize how amazing your stories are, even tho i only find her latest toy 1-3 in wayback machine, i can tell you're a fantastic writer
    Yeah, it was a real pity. But luckily I read his warning early enough thus I have all of his stories posted here, saved up as docs if you are interested.

Would be interested in seeing the saved docs as well. There were plenty of stories of his that I never managed to find

Why?

Ok, if you haven't seen it already, I posted the rar-folder in the forum for anyone who wants to download it.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...44#post4649644

Have fun!