• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Fetish Models?

I'm generally cool with most body types, as long as they seem comfortable in their own skin, and seem to actually enjoy being tickled.

I definitely wish there were more! There are a few good artists on DeviantArt who draw tickle fetish art with BBW lees, but it's unfortunately hard to find larger real-life tickle models. There's no body type I don't like, but I definitely have a thing for larger women-- I'm a bigger guy who likes bigger girls!

Not a whole lot of chubby mainstream content, you’re right. We all know what the conventional standards of beauty are when it comes to body type, unfortunately. I used to be a little chubby and was 60lbs heavier than I am now so I can empathize. It’s refreshing to see people who actually appreciate women of different shapes and sizes. There are plenty of ppl out there who like bigger women you just won’t see their preferences depicted as often. And I feel like if you are disgusted by it, that’s an opinion you should keep to yourself. Everyone has their own preferences but some things give no value to be said and do nothing but demean others.

I'm fine with heavier women, most of the women I've dated have been a little on the heavier side. Not obsese or anything but definitely a little larger. My college gf was the first and I loved attacking her with tickles...trying to pin her down, etc. Since I was/am a little heavier also it was great exercise lol...but oh did she suffer when I'd get her pinned lol.

I've shot a couple of plus-size models in my day. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they were lovely to work with, very ticklish, and sold fairly well. I'd imagine that since there's not a huge (pun not intended) amount of plus-size material out there, the fans of it appreciate the effort when we do make it, and there is a demand, even if it's not overwhelming.

Wow, these are some of the worst comments I've read in this forum, and that says a lot.

Last edited:
hiya guys!!

how does everyone feel about chubby, or even fat, tickle models?

there's so many teeny girls who make content, but nearly not as many big girls like myself.
i've even found some people are disgusted by my own content and other fellow chubby queens.

what do you all think about it?

I've sessioned with many, and doesn't bother me in the least. As long as we click and share the same interest in her having her feet tickled, all good to me!

hiya guys!!

how does everyone feel about chubby, or even fat, tickle models?

there's so many teeny girls who make content, but nearly not as many big girls like myself.
i've even found some people are disgusted by my own content and other fellow chubby queens.

what do you all think about it?

Hello Kai, there is a market for all shapes and sizes. Do you, and don't worry about what any one individual thinks. Its about personality more than anything. If you're generally ticklish, and active on social media, your customers will find you :)

The one's who are "disgusted" pardon my French, f*** em. Their entitled to their own opinion, but if you're a tickle fanatic, your fans will find you.

I'm good with both. To me there are perks tp both just depends on what I may prefer that day but as long as they're ticklish I'm indifferent.

Tickling person is a ticklish person. If they have ticklish feet then they should be tickled lol.

ur literally the kind of guy i was mentioning in my original post lmao. my point: proven

So when you asked “what do you all think about it?” it wasn’t to gain information, but rather to prove something that you’d already stated as fact in your post?

Yeah, what's up with that?

Exactly! I’m gonna post about a thing I already think I know, but *pretend* it’s a question.

Yeah, ok then. Contributing isn’t specifically required to be a TMF member, so ....

I'm definitely one of those men who strongly prefer softness, curviness, bigness, squishiness, jiggle-bounciness and the sexy shyness and body self-awareness that often comes with it. To me, these attributes go much better with the tickling kink than the youthful athleticism of most model. But then again, I feel that way about sex :). To me the bbw look us almost always more genuinely feminine than the stereotypical model look. I only acquired this appreciation with age, and to me the fetishization of skinny and muscular body shape is an expression of immaturity. I guess the "I don't care as long as she is terrified of my fingertips" attitude is legit, but please don't forget the men and tickle monsters among us who actually prefer a chubby victim

I'm glad about the body positive movement in general, especially as it's becoming more mainstream. I'm really happy when I see women of diverse shapes and sizes in advertising etc. I find it refreshing and inclusive. It just makes me sad that it's taken this long.

I've played with people of all shapes and sizes. So long as they're clean and hygienic, it's all good to me.

I pretty much exclusively gravitate toward chubby/full-figured models. I prefer them to be between a height of 5 feet to 5' 5" and range in weight from 150-190 pounds.

So I'm not into body shaming in *any* form so to see so much of it in here is super disheartening...we're a very niche community of tickle fetishists, how we gonna make anyone feel "less then" for their appearance??? Nah is there an "all of the above" option? For viewing, sessioning, friends, playtime, literally everything there isn't a woman who is not intrinsically beautiful as they are. Beauty is from within, not from without and the "without" changes and fades.

So a vigorous hell yea from me to all the folks in this niche who want to get involved and play and just interact, yall fantastic hooman beans and any garbage human who tries to make you feel bad is not worth the time of day!

*puts away soapbox*

Not my thing. I'm only interested in seeing attractive women tickled in videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back