• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A True Angel from PoF

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
Late spring 2018. I was 29.

I was going through a lot... emotionally I was really down and out. I was a few months out of a relationship with a short-term girlfriend, who had shared my love for tickling in the bedroom. I had just quit my part-time driving job in order to work full-time with benefits at a gas station. I was an active member of a CrossFit community, and so I was healthy and well-formed from frequent workouts, but socially I was lacking and really needed an emotional lift.

I made an account on a dating app called Plenty of Fish, as I’d done many times in this situation before, but decided to take a risk and try something different; I made a note in my profile that I was looking for a partner who was “passionate about laughter, touch and sensuality.”

One night after a CrossFit workout, I checked my phone before I drove home. I had a notification that I had a PoF message. I got excited but didn’t let my hopes get too high, because I knew from experience that 4 out of 5 messages are most likely a dead end when it comes to meeting someone. So, I was surprised when I checked out her profile and she seemed legit.

She had wrote to me first (a rare and very welcomed gesture), saying that I seemed interesting and that she wanted to talk some more. I followed up by asking if anything in my profile had caught her attention in particular, and she replied that it was my comment about touch and sensuality. I asked if she enjoyed tickling, and she replied “YES!” just like that, in all capital letters. We quickly exchanged numbers and began texting with each other.

I asked a few questions about her interest in being tickled (she was 35 with long dark hair and a healthy average build), and she replied that she’d asked previous boyfriends to tickle her before, but none of them understood what she meant. She also stated right off the bat that she was thinking of moving overseas, so she didn’t have time for anything serious. I acknowledged that and then asked her if she’d ever been tickled with feathers before. She said that I had turned her on with the question and I asked for a quick phone call.

Just like that, within a few hours, I had met a woman in Massachusetts with a tickling fetish, and she had agreed to come over and play that very night.

In that time I was living out of a downstairs apartment in my mother’s house. I made a habit of keeping things clean, so I was able to host.

When she arrived, my cock literally almost jumped out of my pants. She was a real smoke show; a mature lover in a young woman’s body. She had very nice wood sandals revealing lovely bare feet, and she wore a nice summer top with yoga pants.

She came in, got comfortable and we began chatting. She was in recovery, so I made a point not to smoke or drink anything in front of her. She was a real beauty though; our conversation flowed nicely and we became friendly right away.

My whole body was tingling with excitement, and I could see she was happy too. I think it also made a difference that I treated her well and made her feel safe and secure while in my home.

Finally I joined her on my bed, gently laid her down and pinned one of her wrists over her head playfully, and began to tickle her. We did not stop for almost 4 hours.

I tickled her belly, her armpits, her feet, neck, sides, breasts and nipples, hips, everywhere. I edged her and worshiped her soles and toes. We even had sex twice that night... something I did not anticipate and do not usually feel comfortable engaging in right away.

I used the alarm clock timer on my phone to tease her and say, “starting now, you will be tickled for one hour without a break” and surprisingly she held up just fine. She was very eager to play submissive. When the hour was about to be up, I would say, “uh oh, change of plans” and set another half hour. I expected her to playfully refuse, but she loved it.

We played together frequently for about a month. Two of my highly memorable experiences with her included holding her down and tickling her sides and underarms during the beginning of “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and then holding my hand over her mouth while I fucked and tickled her at the same time; she was very animated with her eyes. If you’re an experienced ler, you probably know exactly what I mean.

We became so attracted to each other that we had to stop playing. She moved to Southeast Asia as part of her own spiritual journey, and to this day I’m still very, very thankful that I got to meet her and be the one to give her that experience.

She told me that I had filled a spot in her heart that wouldn’t be empty anymore.

Of all my lee’s, she was the best. Thank you for reading

Sounds like I'm gonna have to download Plenty of Fish! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great story! It seems that you hit the jackpot with her. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I have used it before in the past when I was looking and you do come across a few who get curious about tickling, my university friend on here I met her thru POF (she loves tickling) so it can happen, obviously we are just friends now still are, so it does work on those few occasions!

I've gotten tons of play partners from POF over the years. But in my case it's more of a they thought they were vanilla, til I introduced them to the naughty'(L)er side, and they took to it like a hotdog to a bun kinda thang.

Late spring 2018. I was 29.

I was going through a lot... emotionally I was really down and out. I was a few months out of a relationship with a short-term girlfriend, who had shared my love for tickling in the bedroom. I had just quit my part-time driving job in order to work full-time with benefits at a gas station. I was an active member of a CrossFit community, and so I was healthy and well-formed from frequent workouts, but socially I was lacking and really needed an emotional lift.

I made an account on a dating app called Plenty of Fish, as I’d done many times in this situation before, but decided to take a risk and try something different; I made a note in my profile that I was looking for a partner who was “passionate about laughter, touch and sensuality.”

One night after a CrossFit workout, I checked my phone before I drove home. I had a notification that I had a PoF message. I got excited but didn’t let my hopes get too high, because I knew from experience that 4 out of 5 messages are most likely a dead end when it comes to meeting someone. So, I was surprised when I checked out her profile and she seemed legit.

She had wrote to me first (a rare and very welcomed gesture), saying that I seemed interesting and that she wanted to talk some more. I followed up by asking if anything in my profile had caught her attention in particular, and she replied that it was my comment about touch and sensuality. I asked if she enjoyed tickling, and she replied “YES!” just like that, in all capital letters. We quickly exchanged numbers and began texting with each other.

I asked a few questions about her interest in being tickled (she was 35 with long dark hair and a healthy average build), and she replied that she’d asked previous boyfriends to tickle her before, but none of them understood what she meant. She also stated right off the bat that she was thinking of moving overseas, so she didn’t have time for anything serious. I acknowledged that and then asked her if she’d ever been tickled with feathers before. She said that I had turned her on with the question and I asked for a quick phone call.

Just like that, within a few hours, I had met a woman in Massachusetts with a tickling fetish, and she had agreed to come over and play that very night.

In that time I was living out of a downstairs apartment in my mother’s house. I made a habit of keeping things clean, so I was able to host.

When she arrived, my cock literally almost jumped out of my pants. She was a real smoke show; a mature lover in a young woman’s body. She had very nice wood sandals revealing lovely bare feet, and she wore a nice summer top with yoga pants.

She came in, got comfortable and we began chatting. She was in recovery, so I made a point not to smoke or drink anything in front of her. She was a real beauty though; our conversation flowed nicely and we became friendly right away.

My whole body was tingling with excitement, and I could see she was happy too. I think it also made a difference that I treated her well and made her feel safe and secure while in my home.

Finally I joined her on my bed, gently laid her down and pinned one of her wrists over her head playfully, and began to tickle her. We did not stop for almost 4 hours.

I tickled her belly, her armpits, her feet, neck, sides, breasts and nipples, hips, everywhere. I edged her and worshiped her soles and toes. We even had sex twice that night... something I did not anticipate and do not usually feel comfortable engaging in right away.

I used the alarm clock timer on my phone to tease her and say, “starting now, you will be tickled for one hour without a break” and surprisingly she held up just fine. She was very eager to play submissive. When the hour was about to be up, I would say, “uh oh, change of plans” and set another half hour. I expected her to playfully refuse, but she loved it.

We played together frequently for about a month. Two of my highly memorable experiences with her included holding her down and tickling her sides and underarms during the beginning of “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and then holding my hand over her mouth while I fucked and tickled her at the same time; she was very animated with her eyes. If you’re an experienced ler, you probably know exactly what I mean.

We became so attracted to each other that we had to stop playing. She moved to Southeast Asia as part of her own spiritual journey, and to this day I’m still

She told me that I had filled a spot in her heart that wouldn’t be empty anymore.

Well that's not exactly true, if your not gonna be around to keep filling it. Lol great story tho

Excellent story, man I gotta start hitting the online dating sites

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back