• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car/Driving Tickles

219Footman

Anybody else love driving with a pair of soles in their lap? Giving them tickles while also giving them massages too(gotta have balance). It's just stress relieving between that and the drive itself.

When I was in high school, I told my best friend I was into tickling. He took it well and didn't think it was weird in a bad way or anything, just kinda odd and funny.

We'd often go for like midnight drives around town since we usually didn't have money or weren't old enough to do anything else. One night as we were driving down some forest preserve road, he let go of the wheel and I grabbed it out of instinct from the passenger seat. I didn't even know how to drive (didn't get my license until I was like 27), but I knew he was joking around. Even so, I was kinda like 'wtf are you doing'? Then he just started tickling my side and armpit while i was forced to keep hold of the wheel so we didn't die. There was no one else on the road, fwiw haha. After a few seconds, I couldn't hold on anymore and he went back to driving like nothing happened.

But the rule has always been you don't tickle the driver lol

Lol that’s cute, and kind of crazy he did that. But it’s fun :p

I think since we were young we were oblivious to the danger and also thought we were kinda invincible. I would freak out in a not-fun way if that were to happen to me today haha

It's a nice lil memory tho

OMG yes! Of course!! This was one of my biggest fantasies growing up. From very little, I remember hoping to someday pick up a cute girl and start driving her somewhere on our first date, then smile and ask her to put her foot in my lap. The fantasy played out lots of different ways from there...

When I actually started dating, I wasn't confident enough to try it. And my first few girlfriends all didn't like being tickled, so I couldn't work it in later either. For a long time I thought it would remain just a fantasy. But years later, when I was back dating again and finally met girls who let me tickle and liked it, I got to live this!

I still ask my wife almost every car ride more than 10 minutes. I absolutely LOVE having her cute little foot in my lap. Sometimes she indulges me, sometimes not, depending on her mood.

For those expressing safety concerns, you're imagining this wrong. It's just light massage and tickles with one hand. It's a piece of cake to keep both eyes on the road and the other hand on the wheel at all times. It's not a crazy tickle session, just teasing fun. With the driver as the ler, of course, not the lee.

And on the very rare occasions where my wife puts her foot/feet in my lap without me asking first, it utterly blows my mind. Thanks HallKogan for linking the awesome story - I love it!! Now to go share it with my wife... ;)

OMG yes! Of course!! This was one of my biggest fantasies growing up. From very little, I remember hoping to someday pick up a cute girl and start driving her somewhere on our first date, then smile and ask her to put her foot in my lap. The fantasy played out lots of different ways from there...

When I actually started dating, I wasn't confident enough to try it. And my first few girlfriends all didn't like being tickled, so I couldn't work it in later either. For a long time I thought it would remain just a fantasy. But years later, when I was back dating again and finally met girls who let me tickle and liked it, I got to live this!

I still ask my wife almost every car ride more than 10 minutes. I absolutely LOVE having her cute little foot in my lap. Sometimes she indulges me, sometimes not, depending on her mood.

For those expressing safety concerns, you're imagining this wrong. It's just light massage and tickles with one hand. It's a piece of cake to keep both eyes on the road and the other hand on the wheel at all times. It's not a crazy tickle session, just teasing fun. With the driver as the ler, of course, not the lee.

And on the very rare occasions where my wife puts her foot/feet in my lap without me asking first, it utterly blows my mind. Thanks HallKogan for linking the awesome story - I love it!! Now to go share it with my wife... ;)

You’re welcome, glad you liked it! Let me know what she thought.

not while driving---but somewhere along my fetish journey, I suddenly found the sight of barefoot women in cars hot. I never have had any experiences with this, though I've seen some mediocre videos with this theme, so it definitely somehow has become a thing with me.

Back in my early twenties, I was dating a girl named Heather. I included a story about her in the " your first tickling session" thread. Anyway, we had gone to a minor league baseball game one night on a date, and afterwards as we walked back to my car, she took off her shoes and walked barefoot through the grass. Once we got to the car I asked her if I could tickle her feet for a while, so we did just that. I spent the next half hour tickling her feet with one hand, while driving with the other.
My ex-wife also used to love teasing me by putting her bare feet up on the dash as I drove. I would take occasional swipes at her soles when I could. There was one time that I tickled her while she was on the phone with her mother. Eventually, she told her mother the reason she kept giggling was because I was tickling her feet. Another time we were driving past a bank when I took a swipe at her foot. Some lady waiting to pull out into traffic saw that and started laughing. I always kept eyes on the road though whenever I did anything like this.

Anybody else love driving with a pair of soles in their lap? Giving them tickles while also giving them massages too(gotta have balance). It's just stress relieving between that and the drive itself.

Hell yes :)

Back the summer after high school, many moons ago, I was driving from Maryland to Chicago to visit relatives, and my gf went with me. She was well aware by then of my tickle obsession and foot fetish, and despite not being able to handle it much and not into it she still used it to tease me often. About halfway through a very boring stretch of Ohio she kicked her shoes off and put her feet in my lap which after hours of driving made me instantly insane.

Told her though it was a very bad idea. Aside from driving faster than slower and beginning to swerve etc, I told her if I got pulled over I was going to let the cop tickle her to death lol...(the thought aroused me to no end)....I ended up having to pull off the turnpike and find a spot to stop..and tickled the crap out of her for several minutes in addition to worshipping her feet. Was insane. But I'm glad I pulled over otherwise I could have wrecked the car.

We have a (somewhat) safer version of this that my husband and I play on our rides. He will generally tease and poke playfully anyway when I’m strapped into the passenger seat, but when it comes to a red light he has free reign to go full tickle-attack and I am not allowed to block or remove his hands in ANY way until the light turns green.

It gets BRUTAL in cities, as if a light is barely turned yellow he will slow right down to a stop “for safety” and start early. Also, many a driver in another car has caught my squealing and jumping around, which is embarrassing as all hell (but kinda hot, y’all know me. Haha :p )

Dangerous would be having the lee with the feet through the headrest so the back of your head would be resting on a pair of soles.

And the lee is sensitive to soft tickling to things like feather and hair? Whiplash bliss.

We have a (somewhat) safer version of this that my husband and I play on our rides. He will generally tease and poke playfully anyway when I’m strapped into the passenger seat, but when it comes to a red light he has free reign to go full tickle-attack and I am not allowed to block or remove his hands in ANY way until the light turns green.

It gets BRUTAL in cities, as if a light is barely turned yellow he will slow right down to a stop “for safety” and start early. Also, many a driver in another car has caught my squealing and jumping around, which is embarrassing as all hell (but kinda hot, y’all know me. Haha :p )

My wife was in a playful mood one day and got me at a red light. The fact that I was driving and had to pay attention to the road made it worse.

My wife was in a playful mood one day and got me at a red light. The fact that I was driving and had to pay attention to the road made it worse.

Cute! He knows only to do that at a red light/stop sign if I’m driving as well but you’re still so trapped! It’s like instant panic mode (in a fun way, of course :p )

I'm not generally a tickler but once in college I was in the backseat of a car with a group as we were going through a fast food drive-through, and the driver was a friend who'd recently been revealed to be very ticklish (much to her dismay: "Shhh, you don't understand, when people find out you're ticklish they don't stop tickling you," she said to me, little aware of just how well I understood that phenomenon). So as she was trying to hand money to the restaurant employee, I slipped my hands through the spaces to the sides of her seat and started tickling her sides and ribs. She did that cute thing where you writhe and convulse and stifle compulsive laughter as she struggled to keep her arm outstretched and complete the transaction. When it was done her arms flew protectively to her sides, but of course that was an imperfect defense -- I kept tickling. So her next maneuver was to take her foot off the brake and start driving forward, assuming I wouldn't be so foolhardy as to keep tickling a driver while her car was in motion. And... she was right. I stopped tickling her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back