• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100+ vintage videos

teaseNtickler

TMF Poster
I have VHS tapes from the 70s and 80s(maybe a few from the early 90s) that I am going to trash or provide to someone looking to salvage some nostalgic content. There are 75 tapes, at lest 20 of which have multiple movies as some producers put multiple vids on a single tape when you ordered their vids. Producers include Gina Lang, Imago, tickleslaves, student fetish videos, Japan 1 and 2; Jan B, Italian renfaire vids, Solvefully Years, FM Concepts, paradise visioin and a number from a woman in NYC who I cannot remember her name (she got tickled by Howard Stern) and a number of vids that do not even list the name of the producer. To cover the costs of shipping, I am charging $2 per video. I prefer to sell the entire in one batch. If there is no interest I will trash them which is ok with me also. Here is a pic showing most of the titles:

Attachments

• vid pic.jpg
    vid pic.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 556
Is there any males in the Italian renfaire videos? I've heard there was more in the past that got discarded by renfaire collectors.

Most in the pic look to be from the late 90's and early 2000's. What do you have from the 70's? I wasn't even aware there was tickle fetish material back then (other than a few silent loops I discovered online).

I would like to buy individually..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You are right about the '70s. My apologies for the misrepresentation. I did not buy any in the '70s. But the tapes are from the '80s and '90s, maybe a few from early 2000s but almost all are pre 2000.

Gee I hope someone steps up and buys this collection. Is there no way to convert these tapes to files ? I would absolutely buy a majority of these tapes. I had allot of these tapes in the 90's and were all lost. Always looking for FM -Concepts especially.

How much for the entire set. As I am a huge fan of the older material I would hate to have it trashed when I could spare it and turn it into digital files on my PC and archive them on my hard drives.

If I could buy certain videos I would..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had a dozen or so videos that I trashed because there was no label. These had hours of footage of snippets I copied mostly from bondage vids where they were have a couple minutes of tickling. The copies were made from one VCR to another and were not of good quality.

ANA and Andre. That is the New York Company I mentioned that i could not remember their names. Their vids have hand written labels with titles only and do not mention the company. One of our TMF members pointed that out.

If you put these on Ebay in the Adults Only section as a batch you'll make more than $2 per video. I've done it. You can get some crazy prices for original source media.

If anybody has the ability to convert these to media files I will buy the set and ship them to you to convert. Of course you will have to be vetted by members of the forum who will confirm you have the ability and integrity to perform this task.

Do you have Tickling Fantasy Vol. 1 from back bay?

Been looking for that forever

are any of these femfeet/real tickling?
I still got my vcr and i can transfer them

Last edited:
If anybody has the ability to convert these to media files I will buy the set and ship them to you to convert. Of course you will have to be vetted by members of the forum who will confirm you have the ability and integrity to perform this task.

I believe i could

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back