• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top F ticklers/ees to session with

Great question here are the top models I've tickled...

1. Irene Silver
2. Karly Salinas
3. Bella Luxx
4. Lila Nyx
5. Lia Labowe
6. Lora Cross

Last edited:
I've always wanted to session with KLS, but I heard she charges more if you're financially successful.

No I give people discounts who are low income, students, service members, police officers, students.

I don’t charge people who are financially successful more. I have rates. I never ask for more than the rates I have. Did I ever talk to you?

Hey Kelli,

I hear you and, yes, I've also gone through mental health challenges and also have been in recovery. I haven't read your DM yet but saw your response to me and have decided to delete my post and reply to you here and now.

What I wrote was unkind and not thought through before I wrote it, and is against one of my life rules I have for myself.

I hope everything is working out for you and you're on the up and up both within and without.

Feel free to DM me if you ever wanna chat mental health and substance abuse or are ever in need of some support with either.

You’re super kind and I really appreciate you!! I appreciate your support. Thank you for deleting your hurtful words.

I recently had a session with KLS here in Portland and it went really well. She was a very nice in person and in messaging. As for the session itself, it was a switch session and she was a great ler and lee. She seemed ultra ticklish to me. I actually got her to giggle, laugh, and scream all throughout just using a pen tip and some light, single-finger touches. I don't have the knowledge to comment on past events, but I had a pretty positive experience.

Hey!! I really appreciate you responding!! You are amazing at tickling and one of the few people I actually enjoyed tickling me. Thank you for the super therapeutic experience which I rarely get to have as a lee.

Y'all are lucky. I haven't seen any professional models in Philly or around Philly in a while now. Many of these models sound amazing and positively delightful.

I miss having tickle sessions.

Y'all are lucky. I haven't seen any professional models in Philly or around Philly in a while now. Many of these models sound amazing and positively delightful.

You have ton of models that come through Philadelphia each month. For example, Karly Salinas is coming March 10-March 12th. Check out Session Girls and you'll see the long list that come to your area.

I just want to come in here and say I truly applaud Kelli for her honesty. We all go through things, I hardly produce anymore if at all because of anxiety and depression. It for her to come forward, be honest, and even make it up to those that dealt with her during her hard times is highly commendable. Keep it up, I’m rooting for you, both as a fellow producer and session artist and now as a fan! Much love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just want to come in here and say I truly applaud Kelli for her honesty. We all go through things, I hardly produce anymore if at all because of anxiety and depression. It for her to come forward, be honest, and even make it up to those that dealt with her during her hard times is highly commendable. Keep it up, I’m rooting for you, both as a fellow producer and session artist and now as a fan! Much love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It just turned my birthday and I came here checking things out and I want to say I really appreciate you saying that. So much love to you!!

I’ll be up there around the 11th. You also have Pandora who is up there as well. She’s a sweetheart

Audrey Sugarsmak. Set up a session. Based in Philly full time. You WILL NOT regret it. She’s great, loves tickle sessions, crazy ticklish and can handle ALOT.

Awesome experience.

No I give people discounts who are low income, students, service members, police officers, students.

I don’t charge people who are financially successful more. I have rates. I never ask for more than the rates I have. Did I ever talk to you?

I see. Must have gotten bad info, glad to hear that. I've always wanted to meet / work with you. Your model mayhem page is very impressive.

We have never talked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back