• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introverts and Extroverts: 'lees and 'lers

Brapfrappy

I was wondering if it's a common thing if introverts are more likely to be subs/ticklees and extroverts are more likely to be ticklers/doms.
Personally i enjoy to be in both positions, but as an extremely introvert i have a thing for being at the mercy of my tickler and let her doing the job. It's like i feel shy also doing the tickling, the anxiety of doing bad moves or make mistakes, so i prefer to not take the risk of being ashamed and be the ticklee instead.

I don't know if there is any data on this specifically, but according to the most credible personality model Assertiveness is a sub trait of Extraversion.

That is to say that more extroverted people are likely to be more assertive as compared to introverted people. As reason would have it, that would correlate to more extroverted people being more dominant. That is only based on my personal experience though.

I'm sure there are many extroverted people out there that are naturally assertive but enjoy the reversal of power dynamic and find it sexy. I actually happen to be a very introverted person and much prefer to be dominant.

In my case it has to do with confidence more than personality. I used to enjoy being submissive, but as I have gained confidence I had become more comfortable being dominant.

I have always preferred being dominant when it comes to tickling though.

A reasonable assumption, but I'd challenge that as a lot of tickler friends in the community of mine happen to be more introverted. Actually introverted extroverts.......but then again, maybe these are exceptions to the rule.

I don't know if there's a correlation, but I am shy and an introvert and am definitely submissive. On the other hand, I have known plenty of introverted Doms.

Hm good question. Idk, I'm a hardcore introvert but I'm a total switch haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Not sure. I feel like a lot of powerful people tend to enjoy being submissive. Big wig CEO types being lead around on a leash and used as an ashtray kinda thing.

I feel like this is one of those things that depends on the person's personality and confidence level.

I'm a switch who happens to lean towards the ler and the extrovert side.

I feel like this is one of those things that depends on the person's personality and confidence level.

I'm a switch who happens to lean towards the ler and the extrovert side.

I agree with yoto, I think confidence and personality are the key here. However I have always wonder what it would be like too see really shy social person who when tickling is about turns into 'the Hulk' but instead of becoming big green and nasty, they become sadistic, confident and bad ass when they tickle someone..lol

I am an introverted lee, personally. Just in case anyone needs that information for science.

I'm introverted to the point of having almost hermit phases, but exclusively dominant when it comes to tickling.

Well I am a switch but I do prefer to be the ler most of the time. I am super introverted and a really passive person irl, so when doing kink play like tickling, I just have more fun taking a seat in a dominant role (a role I very rarely step into in any other aspect of my life).

I'm not convinced there is a direct connection, I do however believe the role a person plays may very well be linked to their overall psyche.

The reason I prefer to be a submissive is not as simple as me being an introvert, the actual reasons are more complicated and perhaps I may not understand it fully myself.

I’ve know a very very ticklish woman she was in public introvert and lovely very nice but during a session I try with her and the boyfriend she panicked. She was the most ticklish girl I’ve seen. Introvert can be extrovert in session as she really couldn’t stand tickling it was amazing

I don't think ticklish is too influenced by it. But you will distance yourself if you don't recognize protocol for meeting people.

I'm a 'ler, and I am introverted and kind of shy. The idea of being a 'lee also appeals to me, so I could be a switch, but I'm not ticklish myself. But even if I were, I would still be like 80% 'ler.

Extrovert (now- but as a kid, I was very introverted).

I am both a ticklee and a tickler, BUT I believe at this time, my ler side is a bit stronger.

Kinda of what Chicago said- I am very dominant and very much in control in my professional life, and I love the opposite dynamic at home. Love the power shift.

Extrovert (now- but as a kid, I was very introverted).

I am both a ticklee and a tickler, BUT I believe at this time, my ler side is a bit stronger.

Kinda of what Chicago said- I am very dominant and very much in control in my professional life, and I love the opposite dynamic at home. Love the power shift.

Wow I am pretty much exactly the same. Being somewhat on the larger side and in a position of power at work I tend to have an imposing presence (which I don't hate.) But when it comes to tickling...I am VERY much a submissive (probably about 90% Lee 10% Ler.)

I do tend to be more extroverted as well

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back