• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Mainstream scenes from the 1970s and 80s

TobyJug

I’ve enjoyed this forum for a long time and I thought it was time I posted something. Some of these scenes have been discussed on here before but a while ago. Hopefully some of these are new to people and will trigger some similar memories. There are some clips too.

PLAYSCHOOL mid-70s, self/f, bare feet
This was a pre-school show, similar to Sesame Street I guess, with two presenters at a time. This was a long time ago but the presenter was I’m pretty sure a woman called Delia Morgan (she had short cropped hair). The scene started with her tickling her own bare foot with a feather and saying something like “Tickling – in a very ticklish place” she did this for a while and then moved the feather up her side (fully clothed) to see if other places were ticklish and then came back to her foot again. I don’t think there was any reaction, as she was doing it to herself, but a nice scene.

THE DAVID NIXON SHOW mid-70s, m/f, stockinged feet
I’ve not seen this posted but it’s been on youtube for a while. David Nixon was a magician who had his own show on the BBC and here he performs the zigzag illusion with Anita Harris an actress and singer. She is tickled at 1.50 and again at 2.55. The second time you can hear her say “David!” just afterwards as though she is chastising him. youtube.com/watch?v=rFnoIEIx22Y

HEALTH FARM early 80s, f/m, body massage, f/f, bare feet
This was documentary from a series called “40 minutes” and it had a few accidental tickles in it. Firstly a couple of guys were being given the classic ‘slapping’ massage by the female therapists and broke out into laughter. Then there was a larger woman being massaged by a massaging tool by a female therapist firstly over her back and then on the soles of her feet which she exclaimed “Ah!” which sounded like a ticklish reaction. Finally a woman was being given reflexology and the female therapist said to her, “It doesn’t tickle does it?” to which the woman replied “no” but shortly afterwards it showed her laughing and saying “yes”.

EASTENDERS mid-80s, m/f, socked feet
There was a scene where Mary (the punk played by Linda Davidson) was with her boyfriend Rod on the bed and he was tickling her feet whilst taunting her. I remember she had bright socks and seemed to be really laughing.

SHINE ON HARVEY MOON mid-80s, m/f, stocking feet
A comedy drama set in London just after the war. The character Rita (early 40s played by Maggie Steed) returns from an evening out with her older male companion. She is a bit drunk and falls backwards on the couch trying to take her shoes off at which point her companion says “Let me help you” and tickles her foot. She has a great reaction to this, acting or not, of panic and laughter and says “Don’t tickle my feet! I’ve got sensitive feet!”. Starts at 8.00. youtube.com/watch?v=UTM6SF4_FhM

WIDE AWAKE CLUB 1986, m/f, stockinged feet
I had this on VHS for a while so I recall a lot of the dialogue. This is a great scene and given the high profile of the tickler I’m surprised a clip hasn’t surfaced. This was another zigzag illusion, the magician was Paul Kieve who has gone on to do a lot of theatre special effects etc and his female assistant Jo. Anyway the special guest on the show was Prince Edward, the Queen’s youngest son. The trick started with the assistant (wearing a black leotard and black fishnet stockings with no shoes) getting into the box and putting her hands and one foot through the holes. Prince Edward then joined in and the magician said to him “You will see various parts of Jo’s body poking through the cabinet – could you check that they are all real as people think we magicians cheat”. So he checked the two hands in turn saying “Is that you?” which the assistant confirmed was, and then he dropped down to her foot and tickled it saying “And what’s this down here?” at which she gave out a lovely giggle and said “I’m ticklish”. Prince Edward then responded with the classic “I’ll remember that” and the magician said “I think we can safely say that’s a foot”. He then tickled her again later in the trick. A really good scene!

GOLDEN OLDIE PICTURE SHOW 1986, m/f, bare feet
This was a programme the BBC did where they filmed a ‘video’ for a song from the 50s and 60s. I don’t think official videos appeared until the mid-70s so they could choose all the ‘golden oldies’. They were nothing to do with the band just a short film usually based on the song title. I think this might have been a great scene. I wasn’t concentrating at the start but I think it went something like this. This particular video was for Apeman by The Kinks and it featured a couple going out for the evening dressed up, him in a tuxedo, her in a dress and I remember there was a close up right at the start on her bare feet in sandals. Anyway they came back, probably to his house, and they were sat on the couch when he started to act ‘ape like’ with the physical comedy, crawling around, jumping on the furniture etc. He then started to groom his date and had hold of her foot still in the sandal. The next scene looked very much like he had taken her shoe off and she had threw her head back laughing. There was no actual sound of laughter as there was just the music track but this looked like an excellent scene.

WHO DARES WINS 1986, m/f, bare feet with feather
A comedy sketch show that used to be shown late at night. They would have a funny song with this particular one called “Why is sex so difficult?”. At one point there is a line in the song which goes “you can never find an erogenous zone” and a guy is seen briefly tickling the feet of a very attractive woman with a feather. There is zero reaction, obviously that is the point but a nice sole shot. Starts at 1.37 youtube.com/watch?v=b35iKmCo5sk&t=7s

NETWORK 7 1988, m/f, bare feet
This was a ‘cutting edge’ youth programme on Channel 4 set in an old warehouse. This particular episode had identical twins as its main theme and most of the studio audience for this was made up of such twins. The presenters chose three sets of twins, 1 set of girls and 2 sets of guys. They were then split up with one twin going off to another part of the studio to see if they could sense the various feelings of, as they described it, “pain and pleasure” that the other twin was about to experience. Anyway we then got a great scene where the girl twin was sat on a chair with her bare foot up and a guy was running a back scratcher type implement slowly and deliberately over her sole. She seemed to be very ticklish, in fact I’m sure she said “It’s so ticklish” but was she trying to hold it together. The female presenter (Ali Jack) was asking her questions about what it felt like and said something to the effect of how it looked difficult to take. They then cut to the other twin who was asked if she could feel anything to which she said she couldn’t, then the female presenter with her said “Well she was having her feet tickled”. They then moved on the guys who were told that they would not be experiencing anything as pleasurable – I think one then had ice water thrown down his back and the other had acupuncture. Another great scene and one I would think should have resurfaced.

YOU BET 1989, m/f, m/m, bare feet with feathers (seniors!)
Ok there’s a clip here and this needs a warning as it involves older people and both a man and woman are tickled so this won’t be for everyone. The show is based on people trying to achieve an outcome that the audience bets on. In this case a chiropodist has to guess ten of his patients just from examining their feet sticking out from under a curtain. At the end of it the host Bruce Forsyth goes to the first patient (a woman) and does a this little piggy on her toes to which there is a slight reaction. He then takes out a feather and tickles the feet of first a woman and then a man. Slight reaction in each case. Note that the clip itself is taken from a recording off the tv screen so not the best quality. Starts at 7.30 youtube.com/watch?v=hX07se-BOJY

I tried looking for the Network 7 scene, but you're right, I couldn't find it resurfaced anywhere.

From the era you mentioned it sounds like we’re of the same vintage (I was born in 75). It’s nice to see a few more UK mainstream tickles over the years; I could only recall the legendary Rod Hull/Selena Scott foot tickle which has recently been unearthed.

That said, I do remember another incident on the Wide Awake Club circa 1985 where Tommy Boyd was interviewing a band, and one of the questions was ‘Are you ticklish?’. The woman considered the answer and said a bit, but that she liked having her feet tickled. She then asked Tommy Boyd if he was ticklish and tickled him, causing him to squirm. I really wanted it to be the other way round!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Interesting list! A few I'm familiar with, a few before my time. Thanks for compiling.

I do remember another episode of You Bet with Frank Bruno as a guest and he was getting a leg up from someone, either on their shoulder or with a foot in their hands(black socks), there was jokes from him with his distinct laugh "I hope my feet don't smell, don't tickle my feet" etc.
Only a brief slapstick scene within a longer scene of some challenge they were doing, but one of the earlier mainstream scenes I remember seeing on TV.

There was definitely a scene in boon where he tickles a woman's stocking feet(would love to find it)and jeremy beadle on game for a laugh or so.ething has a man in the stocks and tickles his feet but it shows the audience reaction which is good

There was definitely a scene in boon where he tickles a woman's stocking feet(would love to find it)and jeremy beadle on game for a laugh or so.ething has a man in the stocks and tickles his feet but it shows the audience reaction which is good

I would like to see the Jeremy Beadle clip. I tried to see if I could find anything but google is not your friend when it comes to this type of content.

I remember once on TV AM that they had a roadshow at various outdoor venues, and one of the features was to make the weather presenter Wincy Willis laugh. She was in a Punch and Judy style booth, and people had a certain amount of time or attempts to make her laugh. Most people unsuccessfully told jokes or pulled faces but one woman reached into the booth and started tickling Wincy Willis on her sides and ribs. She instantly dissolved into giggles and squirmed to escape, although the whole thing probably lasted five seconds. I was about ten years old at the time, and my stocking feet fetish was yet to morph into my tickling fetish. The clip definitely made an impression though.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hi all, bumping my one thread on here with two newly rediscovered scenes. Both are */m tickling, one m/m and one f/m. Clips included.

KELLY MONTEITH 1985, m/m, sides and bare feet
A US comedian who was very popular in the UK and this was from his BBC series. Kelly sets up the scene by talking about how the line between pain and pleasure could be used as a weapon. It then cuts to a sketch with Kelly as a prisoner in an interrogation scene where it transpires that he can withstand all torture - except tickling! I'm not a m/m fan and I remember at the time wishing this was f/m but there is some very funny tickling of sides and bare feet. Starts at 4.15 with the tickling at 7.17 youtube.com/watch?v=a-Pc6Pm8OZk&t=270s

THAT'S LOVE, 1988, f/m, socked feet
This was a UK sitcom and features a young married couple. The husband is on the bed fully clothed but with shoes off and the wife comes into the bedroom and tickles his foot to wake him up. Short and sweet scene. Starts at 22.20 youtube.com/watch?v=fK2q0GE0Llc&list=PLgeGcX2U-sIHognBUJrbAf-XgKEGYq42s&index=4

That was all, there are still some great scenes to find from my first post at the top of the thread (Network 7 "Twins" and Prince Edward doing a zigzag illusion on the Wide Awake Club. I'll post if I ever come across them.

I did a search on "Monteith" after I posted the above in case it had been posted before. It doesn't look like it has but there is a mention of KM by Toyou444 in 2002 (who used to post loads of great stuff). His quote is as follows:-

Without being able to remember too much the last scene of the show had a husbandin wife in bed. His feet were up over his shoulders... the premise being he had gotten stuck while exercising...so his face was right between his feet. As he was talking to his wife, complaining about his current situation, she says something like "well I like you like this" and ran a finger down his foot. (Now clearly these were not his feet but someone hidden off screen to make it appear that they were his.) The foot twitched and he laughed and said now stop. She tickled the other foot and he laughed again and tried to swat her hands away while she kept tickling one foot and then the other while the credits rolled over the scene. I never saw that again. Like I said, I don't even know the title or the exact year it was on.

This was Kelly Monteith too, with Gabrielle Drake and here is the lovely f/m clip itself - starts a couple of minutes before the end youtube.com/watch?v=7PlVAWsrgJQ

This was Kelly Monteith too, with Gabrielle Drake and here is the lovely f/m clip itself - starts a couple of minutes before the end youtube.com/watch?v=7PlVAWsrgJQ
Fine clip! I envy him!:devil:

Love the old ones thanks Toby.
Your link to Shine on Harvey doesn’t work which series number is it mate please

Love the old ones thanks Toby.
Your link to Shine on Harvey doesn’t work which series number is it mate please

There you go mate, new link - I'll change the post above as well - it's S4 E3 Mud Sticks, m/f, nylon feet, starts at 8.00 youtube.com/watch?v=s086Lt2brYg

I've found a few more clips that range from the definite to the possible.

The first one is one I mentioned before from Eastenders:-

EASTENDERS mid-80s, m/f, socked feet
There was a scene where Mary (the punk played by Linda Davidson) was with her boyfriend Rod on the bed and he was tickling her feet whilst taunting her. I remember she had bright socks and seemed to be really laughing.

It's pretty much as described - only a brief scene and you can definitely hear her saying "it tickles" as her boyfriend is tickling her socked feet whilst taunting her with a strange screeching sound! It looks like he has taken one sock off at the end. Only a few seconds but a good scene. Starts at 6:57 dailymotion.com/video/x7wvy53

MAN ABOUT THE HOUSE, 1974, f/m, ub
A very 70s scene! This is the film of the sitcom series. Richard O'Sullivan is visiting the house of an older woman to ask her to sign a petitition. The woman is the cliched man-eater type, in her nightwear, who pounces on him. Just a brief scene but she runs her fingers over his chest (fully clothed), then briefly tickles him and says "Ticklish?". To which R O'S replies "Well yes a little" Build up starts at 37.40 with the tickling at 38.50 dailymotion.com/video/x8agg7q

NEIGHBOURS, Late 80s opening credits, m/f, feet dangling in pool, possible
This is the Australian soap and it definitely looks like a tickling scene but I've not seen it mentioned before. This is where the actress playing Helen Daniels (played by Anne Haddy who would have been late 50s) is sat on the side of the pool and a guy played by Craig McLachlan swims up and appears to tickle her feet dangling in the water. It's not a clear scene as it's the opening credits so there is a music over the top of it and titles on screen but the expression on her face and the way she splashes him aftewards could indicate she is being tickled. Starts at 0.22 youtube.com/watch?v=tqCyLK1M47I

GIRLS ON TOP, Mid 80s, f/f, nylon feet, possible but off screen
A UK sitcom featuring Tracey Ullman, Ruby Wax, Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders. The opening title sequence has all their heads appearing through four holes in a big square frame where they appear on screen in turn and then it shows all of them fooling around. Ruby Wax puts her stockinged foot through the square that Tracey Ullman is looking out of as the camera cuts to the back view. At this point you get a view of Tracey Ullman's stockinged soles (not sheer though) and then you hear some loud panicked laughter from Ruby Wax. The camera cuts back to the front view where Tracey Ullman is holding Ruby Wax's foot. A definite possible may have just happened :) From 0.27 youtube.com/watch?v=zrzR3XRSqCw

And just a general point of interest - this particular episode features a young Alan Rickman who appears from about half way through.

UP POMPEII!, 1970, f/m, bare feet, possible but a stretch
A classic UK sitcom set in Roman times, the end credits of the episode "The Actors" features a guy in a bath with his bare foot being held by a woman (Elisabeth Lerner) who is appearing to perform something like a pedicure on him. This is masked by music and titles again but it shows him laughing at the start of the shot (any action is off camera at this point) and then his foot being held firmly in one hand whilst her other hand is waving about as the camera pans down. There may have been tickling......admittedly it's a stretch. She has a lovely expression on her face. Starts at 33.48 youtube.com/watch?v=SoyuS1niq6E&t

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back