• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Delphi (Audio story. F/M: A medical exam on a one-man spaceship.)

Iishieboo

TMF Expert
Hello!

Delphi is a F/M tickling story about a ticklish space explorer and his AI companion, Delphi. This is the audio version of my story.

Listen to Delphi here.

You can read along with the story here.

You can also check out my other work, including more audio work, on my site.

I hope you enjoy!

Amazing work! Really! I already loved the story, and I thought you portrayed Delphi so well. Thanks!

I loved reading it when it was first posted and it is great to listen to it as well. :D

This is great and very nicely read. I tried this recently with my computer speech function because I don't like my own voice. I didn't know about soundgasm – it hasn't gone down so well on p-hub! :rolleyes:

Dude123: Thank you for listening! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Alliekat: Thank you! It's really fun and this was a nice challenge.

Milagros317: I'm so glad you liked it in both of it's forms! It can be hard to hear something after you've already formed an idea of the mood and characters. Thank you!

TamiraK: It can be hard to get over the sound of your own voice, but it's absolutely worth it and I promise people will be thrilled to hear you! Let me encourage you to give it a shot!

Delphi is one of my favorite stories. I didn't know there was an audio version! Now I've listened to it and it's wonderful! I like the echo effect on Delphi's voice. Very sci-fi and fun.

Iishieboo, you have a perfect voice for audio and you're a great storyteller. :) Thanks again!

Buckwild: You are far too kind! Maybe you'll grace us all with an audio rendition of one of your stories someday?

Loved it! You have the perfect voice for this! I hope you do more of them! &#55357;&#56842;

Ticklishfan: Thank you so much! I hope to do more!

Leibniz: I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back