• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too much tickling ?

Manella

Hello guys

Sorry for the poor English I speak Spanish

Do you fix the tickling limit before the session?
If a ticklee say the safe word do you stop the tickling?
I tried a tickling session with the hyper ticklish girl from here but after 10 second she said the safe word she is very very ticklish and the feet are worst. Feather under the armpits drive her mad in 2 secs She can’t stand massage as it tickle maybe her back but it’s hard.
Sometime i want to go above when do you feel you can beyond the limits or break ?
How long is too much and how is a session for you with breaks.
I love laugh and see the person “suffering” it’s no nice the reaction are top this girl was the most ticklish ever
She was afraid of tickling too and like sometimes the situation with the BF was important d

Gracias por su respuesta si quieres puedes enviarme un email en español

Hello

First of all I would suggest never go beyond the safe word, never.
You cannot know if it is just too much tickling or if she is feeling bad.

Now I have to admit, few seconds is very short lol.
On my own experience (switch) we never defined safe word as my partners and me had the same way to consider tickling : we love being tickled, appreciate the feeling and also want consensual session.
It never really happened but if the Lee would feel it is too much, he/she just say it to have a break.

Maybe you can try to make it a little bit like a challenge for your lee : she should try to resist for 20 seconds, then a 30 second break then 20 seconds of tickling, something like that.

What do you think?

See you

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello guys

Sorry for the poor English I speak Spanish

Do you fix the tickling limit before the session?
If a ticklee say the safe word do you stop the tickling?
I tried a tickling session with the hyper ticklish girl from here but after 10 second she said the safe word she is very very ticklish and the feet are worst. Feather under the armpits drive her mad in 2 secs She can’t stand massage as it tickle maybe her back but it’s hard.
Sometime i want to go above when do you feel you can beyond the limits or break ?
How long is too much and how is a session for you with breaks.
I love laugh and see the person “suffering” it’s no nice the reaction are top this girl was the most ticklish ever
She was afraid of tickling too and like sometimes the situation with the BF was important d

Gracias por su respuesta si quieres puedes enviarme un email en español

Being an extremely ticklish lee myself here is what advice I can give you.

In my own experience I would definitely set a tickle time limit before the session just to be sure I get the breaks I need to slow my breathing down again before more tickling takes place. During those breaks I like to talk to the ler, let them know what I like and don't like (granted the only ler I have had so far is my late husband but lookign for a new ler and friend now), just make conversation to give me time to get ready for more tickling. Make sure it is a time she is comfortable with and tell her once that time is reached you will stop without the safe word.

If she says the safe word stop immediately so she can earn your trust. Trust in the ler is a big thing for a lot of us lees, we need to know you will listen stop when we need you too :)

When I start with a new ler I may also safe word out before the time limit is reached depending on my breathing and if I think I can handle it till the time limit expires, but I also want to push the limit a little and build tolerance and endurance to the tickling so will try hard not to. But it will really depend on where the tickling is being done and my breathing at the time.

I would not suggest going beyond her limits, she may get scared and then she may not let you tickle her anymore. I had that happen to me when I was a kid and I didn't want anyone to touch me much less tickle me after that. Talk with her, explain to her what you want to do, and see if she is willing to extend the tickle time out by 30 seconds to a minute during the session. Then stay true to that agreement if it happens, set a timer if you need to. Her safe wording out may not be just her being too ticklish and panicking, but it may be she is testing you to see if she can trust you to do what she needs.

As long as I get the breaks I need to slow my breathing down again I can go for hours in a session. So this is something else that you need to talk to her on since we are all individuals she may not want more than a half hour to an hour, me myself I want more because I love the feelings I get when I am tickled and it greatly reduces stress the longer session I go with. If the ler is more aggressive to wear they try to push my limits (with my permission of course) then I may be done within an hour and not be able to take anymore tickling for the day.

If she is afraid of the tickling definitely give her the time limits and listen to her safe words. If she is anything like me tickling with a new ler is scary and trust really has to be built between you and her before she may feel comfortable enough to push the limits at a later time. Give her the understanding she needs. If you put in the work now it will pay off in rewards later ;)

Being an extremely ticklish lee myself here is what advice I can give you.

In my own experience I would definitely set a tickle time limit before the session just to be sure I get the breaks I need to slow my breathing down again before more tickling takes place. During those breaks I like to talk to the ler, let them know what I like and don't like (granted the only ler I have had so far is my late husband but lookign for a new ler and friend now), just make conversation to give me time to get ready for more tickling. Make sure it is a time she is comfortable with and tell her once that time is reached you will stop without the safe word.

If she says the safe word stop immediately so she can earn your trust. Trust in the ler is a big thing for a lot of us lees, we need to know you will listen stop when we need you too :)

When I start with a new ler I may also safe word out before the time limit is reached depending on my breathing and if I think I can handle it till the time limit expires, but I also want to push the limit a little and build tolerance and endurance to the tickling so will try hard not to. But it will really depend on where the tickling is being done and my breathing at the time.

I would not suggest going beyond her limits, she may get scared and then she may not let you tickle her anymore. I had that happen to me when I was a kid and I didn't want anyone to touch me much less tickle me after that. Talk with her, explain to her what you want to do, and see if she is willing to extend the tickle time out by 30 seconds to a minute during the session. Then stay true to that agreement if it happens, set a timer if you need to. Her safe wording out may not be just her being too ticklish and panicking, but it may be she is testing you to see if she can trust you to do what she needs.

As long as I get the breaks I need to slow my breathing down again I can go for hours in a session. So this is something else that you need to talk to her on since we are all individuals she may not want more than a half hour to an hour, me myself I want more because I love the feelings I get when I am tickled and it greatly reduces stress the longer session I go with. If the ler is more aggressive to wear they try to push my limits (with my permission of course) then I may be done within an hour and not be able to take anymore tickling for the day.

If she is afraid of the tickling definitely give her the time limits and listen to her safe words. If she is anything like me tickling with a new ler is scary and trust really has to be built between you and her before she may feel comfortable enough to push the limits at a later time. Give her the understanding she needs. If you put in the work now it will pay off in rewards later ;)
Thanks a lot for sharing this, I find it very helpful and I will remember it for future sessions [emoji6]

First off, the safe word is sacrosanct. It is what gives Lee's the control that enables them to act with Lers. It is never ok to continue after a safe word is used.

That said, id talk with the Lee, maybe she is up for trying something like this. In which case you could decide on a 'fake' or 'first' safe word. Otherwise, with time, her limits may increase, it's the same with exercise or anything else really, with practice and time, endurance increases. :)

However if the Lee is not up for it, it's a no go. Again, cannot stress enough how important it is to respect the power of the safe word.

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

I'd also say that if you go super far out of your way to ensure your partner knows she is safe, and respected, you will plant and water seeds of a much stronger relationship and get so much more out of every interaction. When I'm a Ler, my partner knows she has the final say if she needs it :) and I say it five times more anyway. Imo it's the most important part of any Lee/ler relationship :)

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Interesting things said by yeti!

I consider that the Lee is the real person having power, the very center of attention. The Ler is here to serve the Lee and bring him/her where he/she cannot go alone.

Before I had any session this was not really clear in my mind.
But definitely a playful session my enough talk and trust is very satisfying.

Not everyone is into BDSM, please remember this.
Not everyone deals with safewords, please remember this.

You need to build more trust with the person you are tickling.
This way you'll have more fun, without a safe word, if you choose it.

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I find it very helpful and I will remember it for future sessions [emoji6]

You are welcome, like I said just my 2 cents worth, but it is what has worked for me in the past.

Thankyou for the reply it helps a lot
I did sessions (a lot) in the past and this experience with this lee was the best and the worst as to ticklish but she likes bdsm sometimes. So in future it helps I have meetings soon not with her but with other person. I think she was not ready as new in the tickling aspect.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back