• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunset Beach

personne62

TMF Regular
There's a tickling scene in this soap, it happened long ago.The TV was on, I was on my computer as Casey and Meg were sitting on a sofa (not in MY sofa !) I went out the room for a few seconds and when I came back I saw Casey tickling Meg (beautiful Susan Ward)the scene was pretty long and was stopped when Meg's sister entered the room. Then Casey told Meg's sister that if she was as ticklish as her sister he would tickle her immediatly too. Imagine in which state of mind I was. But that b@*ch said she wasn't as sensitive !
I don't know how the tickling happened. That scene changed my vision of this very bad soap !
If anybody knows, please let me know !

There is a Sunset Beach Fan Appreciation page that has a blooper section. This is a quote from a fan writing about this particular scene:

'I spotted a blooper on today's show. Casey was tickling Meg on the couch when Sara walked in. Casey said, "There's enough to go around, if you're as ticklish as your sister is." Sara answered, "I'm not ticklish -- Meg's the sensitive one."

HOWEVER...I seem to remember when Casey was trying to put the microphone on Sara, she laughed and said, "That tickles!" He tried again, with the same reaction from her, and said, "I guess I'm just too ticklish for this - let me do it." Hmm...'

If you don't believe me (since I know there are many skeptics here), follow this link and look for the quote:

http://members.aol.com/crazy4sunb/sbPage6.html

Enjoy

Latin_Boy

White Darf-- Good Info
Latin Boy-- good link. There's nothing like cold hard evidence.

Great Find

Yes! I used to record that soap just hoping that I could see her getting tickled, but I never did. I REALLY wanted to see Kelly Hu's character get it, but no dice. As for Meg, it looks like I shouldn't have given up so soon...

Hey Bandit,

Good to share a thread with you again. It's been a while, I think. Can you describe the ticklee Whitedarf refers to?

Thanks,

ddd

Attachments

• snails_finalephoto7.jpg
    snails_finalephoto7.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 176
  • snails_finalephoto5.jpg
    snails_finalephoto5.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 158
  • snails_finalephoto1.jpg
    snails_finalephoto1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 170
  • snails_finalephoto3.jpg
    snails_finalephoto3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 5episodphoto2.jpg
    5episodphoto2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 5episodphoto1.jpg
    5episodphoto1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 5episodphoto3.jpg
    5episodphoto3.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 85
Wish I Could

Hey, D3!! I've been gone a lot, but good to see ya!

I wish I COULD describe the scene, but I have never seen it...

Bandit

Does anyone have a clip of this in WMV of mp4 format or on youtube? If not, can you tell me which season and episode is this from? Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don't have it ...

But, hey! Now that's a record: 20 years in the making!

Sunset Beach! The only soap I ever got into in my life and watched regularly. Now this is a blast from the past. 20 yr old thread too...about a year after it went off the air. Final episode aired on New Yrs Eve 1999.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back