• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Lance Foot Stocked & Tickled By Two" by Tickle Torture

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Tickle4Torture has done a lot of FF/M clips but I feel this is one of their best, if not the best they've done! Charlee Chase and Angel Rose tickle a guy named Lance in the stocks. The lers are two lovely ladies and very good ticklers! :D Lance also is one incredibly ticklish guy here and his reactions seem very genuine as he laughs and suffers! I love how Charlee and Angel have their nails manicured green and blue! They are also incredibly teasing and love to taunt their victim! And most of all, they really enjoy tickling their victim!

A classic for sure! If you're a fan of FF/M tickling clips or just tickling clips in general, I highly recommend it!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9697/11183953/lance-foot-stocked-tickled-by-two-hd

Hmm, felt like I could've expanded more on this review so allow me to list the excellent points of this video that make it stick out above T4T's other F/M stuff!

1. Charlee Chase and Angel make a great team of 'lers! It helps that they both have experience in foot tickling. And they know to deliver such delicious taunting to their lee whilst looking at the camera with devious expressions. :D
2. They start out slow and teasing by tickling Lance's socked feet to test how ticklish he is. All the while Lance is trying to contain his laughter, unsuccessfully of course. Hehe!
3. As I said, the lers have their fingernails manicured and painted in colour (Charlee blue and Angel green) and I love it when female 'ers do this! It makes it more fun to see a lady's tickle attack a guy's barefoot. Its what gives women an advantage in tickling. ;)
4. Halfway, Lance accidentally gives away his most ticklish spot on his feet and the ladies go to tickle town on it! Oopsie! :D
5. Male laughter tends to vary but Lance has such a great laugh! He even gets a few tears of laughter her and there and some eye twitches. Perfect reactions from a lee!
6. By the end, Lance is shown breathless and exhausted. How it should end with a lee! And our lers show another devious smile, saying that they will keep him captured to tickle him more. Leaving the viewer wanting more!

A rating? 10/10 for sure! A classic tickle torture video and highly recommended!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back