• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for straight guys

While I prefer F/F or M/F, I find M/M to be a genre that's....interesting. For some reason, I prefer it over F/M. It becomes less about the sexiness of a situation and more about the allure of pushing someone society deems as tougher to a pile of teared-up goo.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

I'm not a guy and I'm not into m/m, but something I've noticed as I get older (and it may just be my own experience) is that sexuality becomes less and less easily defined and more fluid.

Apologies if this reply is irrelevant or doesn't belong. I can delete it if need be.

I love being tied up and tickled by other men. I don't know if that disqualifies me from being straight, but I've never had any romantic feelings for men so I consider myself at least mostly straight.

I would be down but they would have to be skilled

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I am not confortable with it.

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't like it. But I have no problem with it either, it's just not my thing.

I did a lot of it back when I was a child. Then, as I grew up, my sexuality tended to become more well-defined and clear-cut. When I hit puberty, I was already 100% certain that I had no interest in tickling guys or being tickled by them. It has not changed since.

For myself, No. I would only want to tickle a woman, and be tickled by a woman.

Being that it is near impossible to find women that are actually into tickling (most seem to be taken or don’t live on the Canadian border like I do) I’ve gladly had a few experiences that were M/M. From my experience, the tickling was much more intense. It’s easily explained that the ler/lee was actually into tickling, not just a sexual experience. My experiences with females have always been more foreplay, which is totally different than a good old fashioned hard tickle session. I hope to have more experiences with both, though I would never turn down M or F.

Tickling is an activity that causes arousal for me. I am only sexually interested in women. So any tickling involving anyone other than a woman I'm interested in is a no go for me.

Since tickling to me is a hardcore fetish, it's no different than asking a vanilla straight guy how he feels about a blow job from another man. So for me...no way.

I’m a gay only into tickling other guys. I’ve tickled straight, gay, and bisexual guys. While I’m mostly a ler, to me it’s all about what the lee wants. Respecting boundaries is key. Zero sexual aspects? I’m your tickler and that’s all. A little sexy? Cool. Happy ending? Happy to oblige.

I’ve been interested in trying it for a while! Would love to be a “Lee”!

Dilemma

What's your opinion of M/M tickling?

I am straight & I can't think of being romantic towards another man at all. But when tickling comes to mind I am open towards giving M/M a try but only as Lee.

The dilemma is that I can't promise I'd not get erect because that would be caused by the intensity of the tickles.

I’m a gay only into tickling other guys. I’ve tickled straight, gay, and bisexual guys. While I’m mostly a ler, to me it’s all about what the lee wants. Respecting boundaries is key. Zero sexual aspects? I’m your tickler and that’s all. A little sexy? Cool. Happy ending? Happy to oblige.

That’s no dilemma. If you get an erection, I will simply ignore it.

Some straight guys I’ve tickled have been aroused, but I didn’t attempt to cross any lines. Also didn’t want to get punched in the face. &#55357;&#56898;

For a while now I've been interested in trying M/M, but only as a lee. I don't find any interest in tickling another dude, but I'd be curious to let someone tickle me. As long as nothing sexual happens, of course :)

I'm not into it. I have no problem with m/f tickling, but a female needs to be tickled. I don't like seeing a male being tickled. They can do the tickling, but not be tickled.

Tickling in real life isn't always sexual to me, but when I watch it in videos, that's the main purpose of it, and it probably also has to do with not only because I'm into females, but because I'm a ler, so I like to see women getting tickled, because that's who I like to tickle....

Well, after the craziness of COVID settles, if you ever get to Boston feel free to hmu

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back