• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nyssa Nevers and Adara Jordin in Tickle Strip

NookieTag

I know this is a second thread but I spelled Adara’s name incorrectly so I apologize to her.

This video came by accident. I have been buying customs exclusively from Nyssa for 2 years. She is honest, very forthright, prices reasonably and does her best to get it right the first time. She also pays attention to what I like and suggests models ( even the ones I havent had in more than one video have been excellent ) Nyssa has been suggesting Adara for a LONG time and I have always said no. I tend to like big curves. Adara has a great ass but looks more athletic. I finally said yes in June and have been kicking myself for not saying yes earlier. Anyway I came up with an idea I call Pussy Darting. One of the things I wanted was severe edging the first 15 minutes so after some discussion Nyssa said at times she would gently tickle Adara and FUCK it worked ( that video is in another video ) I started thinking how can this be incorporated and came up with Tickle Stripping or Tickle Darting. The general idea is for Adara to end up bond standing up, legs slightly spread, arms tied in a rough Y about or above shoulder height. Ass to the camera. Wearing a blouse, bra, skirt garter and panties. Nyssa in shorts and a tank top ( She actually choses her costume, I only ask her to wear specific stuff if I have something in mind.
I rarely script dialogue. Usually the victim ends up in bondage. Nyssa then takes advantage of her. One thing I always ask is Nyssa by sweetly blissfully bitchy. Ie in this case while tickling the hell out of Adara Nyssa acts like she doesnt understand why Adara isnt having a good time. I also dont mind if Nyssa does unexpected stuff if she thinks it will add to the video. In this case she had a major change I wish I would have thought of to begin with. I will get back to that later.

Nyssa was pretty excited as she is usually the ticklee. Adara is EXTREMELY ticklish but is not a guffawer and depending on where she is tickled her reaction changes. I can say this: Arm pits, behind the knees, sides of her belly, behind the thighs, inner thighs, ass, under her arms are definitely out of this world ticklish. Poke her side and she immediately cocks the other way. Poke her hip bones and her ass cocks back. Its great. You can tell when it really gets to her because the tenor of her voice changes and at times she shrieks.
Nyssa is an outstanding tickler. She doesnt stay in one spot too long and you can tell she definitely pays attention.

The video: Adara is visiting Nyssa. Nyssa mentions she has to practice TS. Adara has no idea what Nyssa means but says she used to be good at TS. Nyssa says well you know it involves some bondage. Adara says she knows and would love to help!

It cuts to the position as described above. The first 4 or 5 minutes are simply Nyssa poking and tickling at various spots as Adara laughs and wiggles. Nyssa also reaches under Adara skirt and is delighted Adara isnt wearing panties. Finally Nyssa stops and explains the rules
1: Nyssa is going to tickle the hell out of her
2: Nyssa is going to make her orgasm a lot
3; Everytime Adara says No Or Stop she will lose an article of clothing
4: Everytime she loses clothing Nyssa is going to make her cum

She also tells her TS means Tickle Strip. Adara is stunned.

Now just because Adara uses a magic word does not mean Nyssa stops right away. She can tickle far past a no or a stop and she does! Also I like to make it look real. By that I mean her arms are bound so her blouse doesnt come completely off. Same with her bra. She was wearing a zip up skirt so that was easy. Her garter and thighhighs stayed on. I like disheveled not full nude. Nyssa ends up taking her top off.

So Nyssa basically tickles the HELL out of Adara. I asked the only places she tickled are where she could see skin. Adara quickly lost her top and was forced to Orgasm. Then her bra. Another Orgasm ( I didnt really script these, I asked for 1, Nyssa delightfully invented that rule.
Nyssa announces they are playing for the skirt and its a biggie. She then proceeds to give Adara the most hellacious 15 minute tickling I have ever seen. Adara ass was everywhere and fuck she protested when she had breath. Finally Nyssa removed her skirt and gave her a hellacious orgasm.

Here is what I loved. After the skirt came off Nyssa gave Adara one HELL of a tickling on the areas she could now see. Hip bones, ass and inner thigh. I was stunned ( obviously so was Adara )

The last 30 minutes are Nyssa tickling Adara for about a minute followed by an orgasm or extended pussy play ) The length of tickling is going to change a lot provided Adara or Christina Carter can handle it. The entire video was a bit over an hour and WELL worth every penny. The tickling is HELLACIOUS as is the clit play. My orgasms are with hands and not vibes.

Nyssa sent me an email after the shoot and said it was straight up fun and one of the best times she ever had ( lol first for me ) She is usually the ticklee. One of the best lines in the video was Adara saying maybe Nyssa should be tied and Nyssa said she is far too ticklish. But Adara is doing a great job!

BEST video I own. Totally blew me away and this was from the producer who has given me the best 30 videos I own

Nyssa has the BEST cameraman in the business.

If you contact her please show respect. She cannot answer your inquirees right away. She has to make videos and live life too. Also BUY! It need not be long and she is patient but not your personal jack shack slave. Great producer and awesome person.

Btw from her second orgasm until shortly after she loses her skirt is the hottest scene and most sustained tickling attack I have ever seen! When she is testing Adara. Hot as hell and this is a very hot video.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back