• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 1 (F/F, belly, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 1 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel. This one should be getting back to more of the story I was writing before.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 9: Interlude, Part 3

The three servants came out of Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house, all in the required bikinis. Layla got in the front seat to drive, and the other two servants got in the back with Jen and Wendy. “Hey, Layla, I want you to…” Wendy was cut off when Layla activated her restraints and Jen’s, pulling both their arms above their heads and exposing their ticklish bodies to Ava and Izzy. “Layla, what’s going on?”

Focusing her eyes on the road ahead of her as she began to drive, Layla responded, “Ava, Izzy, and I had a talk when we were coming out here. We figured that you would get us tickled somewhere on the beach regardless of what happened on the drive over, so we should have some fun before we get punished.”

“Layla, that is AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO!” Tickle Mistress Wendy protested as one of the servants tickled her sides from behind. “AHAHAHAVAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!”

“Mistress, I don’t get to do this too often, so… Cootchie cootchie coo!” Ava continued to tickle her mistress. “Tickle the ticklish mistress’s tummy!”

“NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAP THAHAHAHAT!” Wendy’s orders continued to be very ineffective. “IHIHIHIHIM COHOHOMMAHAHANDIHIHING YUHUHUHU!”

“Sorry, what was that; I couldn’t understand you over all this laughter, mistress,” Ava faked an apology. “Maybe if you quit laughing, I’ll be able to understand what you’re asking for and do it. Until then, tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“That looks fun!” Izzy exclaimed from behind Jen right before she started tickling the other bound woman’s sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen laughed a lot louder than she thought she would be.

‘Why am I laughing so hard?’ Jen wondered to herself. ‘I mean, Izzy’s not a slacker in the tickling department, but she’s nowhere near as good as most of the ticklers I’ve had.’ What Jen did not realize was that the tickle baton used on her earlier by Officer Ophelia had temporarily sensitized her skin. When combined with all the tickling she had received in the last few days, the increased sensitivity did not go away in the standard five minutes. In essence, her skin was a little tingly already, so any tickling was bound to draw out a more intense reaction than normal. ‘I’m not this ticklish with this technique. What’s going on?’

“Look, Ava, this one’s really, really ticklish!” Izzy bragged to Ava as she tickled around Jen’s sides and up to the front of her midriff with a haphazard technique.

“Well, that’s because you’ve got her worst spot,” Ava pointed out as she tickled Wendy harder, leading to more desperate orders and laughing, but nothing as loud as what Jen was doing. “Tickle, tickle, mistress! You’re so ticklish!” Turning back to Izzy, she continued, “Remember, Mistress Wendy said that her guest’s most ticklish spot was her belly. This was the guest she was talking about. Mistress Wendy’s best spot is her feet, so she won’t laugh as loud if she’s not being tickled there.” Leaning into Wendy’s ear, Ava deviously asked, “Should we turn on the foot ticklers, mistress?”

“NOHOHOHOHO DOHOHOHOHOHONT!” Tickle Mistress Wendy attempted to be authoritative, but the laughing made her commands seem weak. “DOHOHOHONT YUHUHU DAHAHAHARE!”

“Layla, I can’t tell what Mistress Wendy was saying; could you?” Ava inquired.

“I only heard laughter from back there, and just laughter means that she didn’t answer,” Layla went along with Ava’s plot.

“And no answer means that she isn’t opposed to it, as far as we can tell,” Ava kept up the scheme. “Which means that I get to choose what to do. Yay! Layla, would you turn on the foot ticklers, please? And for both of them? I don’t think… Jen, I think it was… has been able to experience this.”

Layla did not answer, but Jen felt the ground underneath her feet disappear. The restraints on her ankles released, and her legs and feet dropped into the hole that had just been created. Almost immediately, the tickling started. ‘This must be torture for Wendy,’ Jen thought. Right when her feet had dropped into the hole, they hit an array of spinning brushes that tickled like crazy. Naturally, Jen had tried to pull her feet back up, but new ankle restraints had clamped on when her feet hit the brushes, keeping her bare feet exposed to the tickling brushes. Her entire feet were being tickled, from toes to heels, and some devious brushes even managed to attack the tops of her feet. Overall, though, since Jen’s feet were not that weak of a spot on her, she was fine with this tickling. ‘Wendy must not be able to take this at all. Her feet are way too ticklish to take even part of this tickling.’

True to Jen’s theory, Wendy’s coherent laughter had subsided in favor of hysterical laughter, the occasional beg thrown in when she could muster the energy for it, “AHAHAHAHA STAHAP AHAHAHAHA NOHOHO STAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA GEHAHAHAHA!”

“See, I told you we just needed to get Mistress Wendy’s worst spot, and she’s laughing harder than Jen,” Ava chimed in with pride, as if she had won the contest of making her ticklee laugh harder.

“Well, it’s not fair anymore; you’ve got tickle brushes on her feet,” Izzy complained. “I’ve only got my fingers to tickle Jen’s tummy with.”

“Jen’s feet are being tickled with the brushes, too,” Ava pointed out.

“But it’s not the same,” Izzy retorted. “You said earlier that Jen’s worst spot was her tummy, and we know that Mistress Wendy’s worst spot is her feet. So, now mistress is getting her worst spot tickle tortured by the brushes, but that spot’s not so bad on Jen. I only have my fingers to get Jen’s belly with, and it’s just not fair to compare fingers and brushes.”

“I’ll give you that,” Ava allowed. “But it’s still fun, isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah,” Izzy agreed as the two ticklers continued on their ticklees’ midsections. “This is definitely a better idea than risking us getting tickled on the way to the beach and then again once we get there.” A fist bump was shared between Izzy and Ava before they got back to tickling their victims the rest of the way to the beach.

When they finally reached the parking lot for T carts near the beach, Layla turned the ticklers off, but she did not release Wendy and Jen just yet. Izzy and Ava stopped tickling when the T cart stopped, and the two ticklees caught their breath. “Layla…” Wendy ordered between gulps of air, “let… us… out.”

“Mistress, can I ask something of you first?” Layla questioned, puppy-dog eyes on her face to try and convince Wendy.

“No…” Tickle Mistress Wendy denied. “Let… us… out.”

“Maybe some more foot tickling would convince you,” Layla threatened.

“Fine…” Wendy backed down before Layla could get into the back near her most ticklish spot. “What… is… it?”

“Could you not punish me, please?” Layla hopefully requested. “At least not for an extended period of time?”

“I’ll see how I’m feeling… when I get out.” The Tickle Mistress finished catching her breath as she responded to Layla. “I’ll admit that you didn’t actively tickle us, but you did turn the foot tickle torture machine on. You know I hate that thing. It’s the one rule I gave you for driving me: never turn on my foot tickle torture machine. I may have to discipline you myself. Now Layla, let us out.”

“Yes, mistress,” Layla hung her head in shame as she pushed the release button, and Jen and Wendy’s arms came down. Jen immediately went to protect her abdomen, while Tickle Mistress Wendy’s just fell to her sides.

“Well, I think it’s about time that we go onto the beach,” Wendy announced. “I, for one, need to get the feel of brushes off my feet, and sand is a great way to do that.” Everyone got out of the T cart and followed the Tickle Mistress to an entrance to the beach area. Unlike any beach Jen had seen before, there was actually only one entrance to this one; around the entrance were walls, so traffic had to go through there to get in. “Ah, Layla, I see you’ve taken us to Cackle Beach, a great choice. It’s got quite the appropriate name; the three of you servants will be cackling a lot for your stunt on the way over. Jen, this is one of my personal favorite beaches to go to on the island. There are always fun activities that we’ll see when we get inside.

As they reached the entrance, a woman in a floral bikini and visor welcomed them, “Welcome to Cackle Beach! We have our rules and regulations posted to your left, and we have flyers with them if you are interested. Also, we like to take note of our guests’ most ticklish spots, just for record keeping. What are each of your most ticklish spots?”

“My belly,” Jen replied.

“Mine are my feet, and these three have ticklish knees, feet, and feet,” Wendy answered for herself and then Layla, Ava, and Izzy in order.

“Thank you for letting me know,” the beach employee responded as she noted the most ticklish spots. “Would you like to hear some of our special attractions where you can get tickled on those spots?”

“Sure, why not?” Wendy allowed, eyeing Ava and Izzy specifically.

“Good, right over there are the sand burials,” the employee proclaimed. “They’ll show feet, which would be perfect for the three of you, and you’ll be subject to tickling by whoever comes by and chooses to get you. It’s always a popular attraction at Cackle Beach; both the ticklers and ticklees tend to enjoy themselves. There are also the foot stocks, another popular attraction. That comes with a mix of public and employee tickling, but I can assure you that it is very fun.” Wendy gave an affirmative nod, and the employee moved to Layla, “Your knees would probably be best tickled at the table splitter.” She pointed to a contraption where ticklees were laid on two tables that were separated. While the wrists and ankles were secured on separate tables, there was room in the middle for the ticklees’ legs to be tickled on either side. “That way, you can get both sides of your knees really tickled by our ticklers, and whoever happens to join in.” Lastly, the employee eyed Jen, “And that belly looks like it would go good on our racks.” She pointed to a set of racks similar to the type Jen was now used to being tickled on. “That is exclusively employee tickling, however. If you’re looking for more of a public tickling experience, you can try the rope ties.” Jen looked at the new contraption, where the ticklees’ arms were bound over their head with rope and their entire body was exposed to ticklers who would usually just pass by. “Of course, that’s not all we have to offer, but those are the most popular attractions for those most ticklish spots. Any more questions for me? Well, if you come up with any, feel free to ask someone with a visor on. I hope you enjoy your time here!”

Wendy thanked the employee for the group, and the five went onto the beach. Feeling the warm sand under her toes, Jen was happy that she chose this location. Wendy was the first to speak up, “Ava, Izzy, how about we take a trip to the sand burials? I’m sure your feet will be happy there while Jen and I are looking around here.” The two servants looked at each other nervously but followed their mistress as she took them over to the attraction.

“Hello, and welcome to the sand burials,” an employee greeted the group.

“Hello,” Wendy warmly responded before pointing to Ava and Izzy. “These two want to be buried and tickled.”

“We can do that,” the employee confirmed. “How long would you like to be buried?”

Wendy leaned in and whispered to the employee, “They’re my tickle slaves. I want them to be buried until I get back. It’s a punishment, but they’ll be fine.” She backed away, and the employee confirmed it. “Also, if they need water, please get them some. Keep the receipts; I’ll pay you back when I come to get them out.”

“You got it,” the employee smiled. “You two, please come over here; we’ll get you buried in these two holes.”

“Mistress, I didn’t hear when we’re getting out?” Ava tilted her head and asked Wendy.

“I’ll be back in a while to get you out,” Wendy informed her. “Until then, I want your feet getting tickled as much as possible. But you two, try to have at least a little fun while you’re trapped in there.”

“Yes, mistress,” Ava and Izzy both complied as they got in the holes. Within a few seconds, the employee that Wendy had talked to, along with another one, had them buried in the sand. Wendy came over and scribbled her fingers on their toes, causing a short outburst of giggles.

“I’ll see you two later,” the Tickle Mistress stated as she led Jen and Layla away, leaving the two trapped for passerby to tickle. “Layla, you’re free for now; I’ll save your punishment for later. Go ahead and have fun, but I want you to meet me in half an hour at the table splitter. I don’t think I’ll lock you up there, but I’m not sure how long we’ll be here, so I want to check in with you every once in a while.”

“Of course, mistress; thank you,” Layla gave Wendy a quick hug before she departed.

“Jen, it’s just you and me now; what do you want to do?” Wendy inquired.

Jen looked around at the various signs and attractions at the beach before she spotted an activity that she thought she recognized. “Is that beach volleyball?” she wondered, pointing to what looked like a volleyball court a little bit away.

“Looks like it, but it’s probably not just plain beach volleyball,” Wendy cautioned.

“What is it, then?” Jen was quite confused.

“It probably has some form of tickling involved,” Jen’s mentor explained. “Pretty much all the activities and attractions here include some tickling, even sunbathing. I came here one day to sunbathe, and got my feet tickled by employees with feather dusters for the longest time. It was quite exhausting, but I was still allowed to sunbathe, so it was worth it. For volleyball,” Wendy thought about how they would integrate tickling, “I suppose they could tickle the players when they get too close to the sides. It’d make it a bit more challenging. Maybe there’s something else in there; maybe that’s it, but I assure you that there is tickling involved there.”

“Sounds like fun,” Jen started to head towards the volleyball court.

“Have fun, Jen; I’ll be over in a few minutes,” Wendy sent her off. “I’m going to tickle some of the people who have generously volunteered or been volunteered for it.” Jen waved goodbye to her mentor and headed over to the volleyball court.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back