• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat and Mouse- A Star Wars Story

Luisa_Luga

This was a request from a discord user. While not my standard fair I thought I'd post it here and see what you all think!

Ronya Vancil sighed as she pulled her XS Light Freighter into the docking ring and shut down. She was on the run. More than just on the run, she now had a price on her head set by none other than the Hutts. She had been warned of course but the money was good and it was supposed to be a straight forward security gig. Guard a shipment container on some hired transport from point A to point B. Simple. It wasn't her fault the ship captain had double crossed her and left her for dead on some outer Forrest moon filled with vicious tiny bear-like creatures.

Shaking her head she looked toward the door to the hanger. This was Surya's little Island on some out of the way ocean moon.

Now Surya wasn't exactly her friend. She wasn't an enemy either though. They had worked together on more than a few jobs and Ronya trusted her enough to keep her safe but also knew she'd take advantage of it in some way. She wasn't rich because she passed up a business opportunity. She would probably have to pay for this visit and while she had a few ideas of what might happen she wasn't completely sure. Surya had very interesting tastes to say the least. Still there was nothing to do but get after it. Stepping out of the Land Rover dressed in skin tight pants,a cut off shirt and pistols on each hip, her expensive leather boots clicking as she walked down the aisle to the door pad. Taking a deep breath she pressed it once and waited. Her 6 foot frame filled the doorway nicely, her muscular rounded shoulders and back showing her intense workouts and self-confidence as she waited.

Surya grinned as she pittered slowly down the steps to greet her new guest. She already knew what this was about and relished it. Her red short cut hair swished in the wind past her cute petite cat ears as her tail swished playfully. She had bought her island last cycle with credits saved from her various exploits as a bounty hunter. It had been furnished extensively with the whole island looking like a colorful garden. Her decadent manor right in the center. Surya had a slim body and was 5'8, but like most of her species possessed much more strength than the average human.

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs with her striped crop top matching her calico markings and short shorts on, her bare feet padding on the wooden floor. She opened the large brown door with a childish grin " Why hello Ronya, what brings you here to my side of the galaxy?"

Ronya steeled herself for the coming conversation. She knew this was not going to be completely unpleasant. Still, it wasn't her first choice. "Hello Surya. Nice to see you again. You look like you're doing well for yourself." She said as she gestured around to the island in the opulent bungalow. "I see the jobs are becoming rather lucrative. " She looked down at her boots and wiggled her head to one side then the other. "I wish I could say I was just in the neighborhood but unfortunately that's not true." She knew there was no point in lying or beating around the bush.

Surya kept her childish grin as she rocked her head from side to side. Knowing all about what trouble Ronya had gotten herself in, she decided to just play dumb and tease Ronya a bit. She'd come to her a couple of times before and they'd done a couple of jobs together, but not enough to say that they were friends. "Its lovely to see you as well Ronya..how long has it been?" She rocked her head from side to side "A couple of years? Heard about that fire fight on Tatooine and how much you made out in Dxun. What brings you my way?" She asked with a slight grin.

Surya no doubt already knew why she was there and better to just have it out. "I seem to have run into a bit of trouble on my last job and I wonder if you might have need of a little extra muscle around here? " Muscle was right. Ronya was a former shock trooper and had made a name for herself as every bit as good as anyone else in the hired gun business. She hoped she could play on her reputation as a gunfighter for a short job.

Surya was doing very well for herself, her jobs had been giving her large profits allowing her to lavish herself in extravagances. "Hmm" she tapped her chin thoughtfully "I might be able to find a job for you." she looked down at her boots for a moment, her smirk growing as she stared "That is if you're willing to do a little something for me" she started to head towards the extravagant manor.

Ronya gulped. She had heard the rumors about Farghuls. This one in particular. She shuddered inwardly at the thought but she decided to press on. "And what exactly would you like me to do?" She asked as she saw Surya turn and walk towards the house. She followed behind her slowly not sure she wanted to hear the answer. "You're very aware of my skills. Surely you could use someone who knows their way around a blaster. I'm certain that's worth room and board for an old friend." She said as her size 12 feet clicked on the sidewalk as they arrived at the house.

Surya looked back with a grin as she continued onward following the pavement, flowers donning other side. Making it look truly like a paradisepara "Wellll I've been awfully bored around here...soooo" her smirk grew bigger as she tapped her cheek "Why dontcha let me have some fun with ya, I'm sure you'll enjoy it"she said as they arrived at the house. Opening the large door to reveal an extravagant interior. "If you let me play with you...I think I can let ya stay as long as you want" she grinned playfully as she seemed to burst with excitement

Ronya felt the heat rise in her cheeks. She had only heard stories and rumors about what that meant for Surya. She let the silence sit for a moment until they reached the front door of the house. "You'll have to explain to me what exactly that means. " She said slowly as she stopped and turned to Surya. She was a taller and more muscular but it didn't seem to intimidate Surya one bit. She felt a slight shiver go down her spine as she saw Surya turn to her and waited for a response.

Surya just giggled lightly at the redness beginning to circulate in Ronya's cheeks, she couldn't believe that she was already blushing. Her smirk not letting up, Surya knew Ronya had heard of any of the rumours that had been circulating from her island. She had made sure of that. Hoping to find this one acquaintance here most of all. "Hmm..what exactly that means?" Suryas face lightened up as she smiled devilishly "Why I wanna play with those big soles of yours" she smirked as she pointed out one nailed finger at her boots. "Its probably a good idea to let me..that is if you want somewhere to sleep tonight" and you know...not end up as an ornament in a Hurt palace….or worse." she winked as she poked her tongue out cheekily

"So......the rumors were true?" She said stoically as she looked down at her feet. "So is it salt addiction or something else you picked up?" Ronya asked as she looked at the smaller Farghul."I don't remember you having any of these.... predilections when we worked together before." Ronya thought for a moment then cocked her head and looked at Surya.

"Those rumours are all true" she let out a few light giggles as she continued "I just can't help myself, when. Every girl has her vices." she studied her boots, enjoying the craftsmanship that hid her large soles. "As to Salt addiction...well" Surya looked a little shy as she brushed her hair back "It's not my fault that it' so..delicious..we Farghuls all suffer from salt addiction in one form or another." she cocked her head to the side at her confused companion "Of course Ihad these predilections before but business is business..I just didn't tell anyone.. It's a private thing in our society."

Ronya thought for a moment. The reality was she didn't have any choice at all. Surya was her only hope and she knew it. She was going to have to play her little game and turn her soles over to this Farghul and let her do with them what she would. Sighing she rolled her eyes as they walked into the house. "Fine......" she said with an aire of resignation. "But I should warn you There is no way I'm going to be able to hold still for all of that licking."Ronya looked down at her strong muscular legs as if to emphasize the point. She could kick very hard and they both knew it. "I am a little bit surprised that you didn't tell me though. You know I'm not one to judge I just would have liked to have known exactly what I was getting into before I stepped foot on this island." She almost laughed at that last sentence and how ironic it was.

Surya giggled a little at her last statement. Surprised by how willing Ronya was to go through with everything. She pondered for a moment, "Don't worry I've got just the thing to stop your legs kicking me off the island. We wouldn't want ya to be wiggling about" she grinned as her feline eyes widened into anticipation. Continued up the mansion, leading to her a smaller off hall room. it was well kept only because of the maids and a variety of pastel colours. In the centre of the room was what looked like a massage table. She gently elbowed Ronya as she stood near the device, a light smile on her face. As she gestured towards it her arms wide like she was selling a car "welllll what do ya think?!"

Ronya looked at the device....and gulped hard. It did look like a massage table. There was even a place for her face. But the rest of it was comfortable looking leather and strong straps. At the end of the table was what could only be described as a set of elevated stocks The odd part was the widespread Ring attachments at the end of the table and between them and the stock set a half cylinder of padded material. Ronya shuttered outwardly at the thought. "You wanna put me in that?" She asked, still a bit wide-eyed at the whole idea. "How ...how long have you been planning this?" Wondering just exactly how long her Farghul "friend" had thought about putting her soles and toes into this device. She looked around the room and saw even more devices. Heat lamps, oil, fluffy feathers, soft brushes and even what looked like a ball gag. A trickle of sweat driped down her neck and she remembered again that Farghuls like it a bit warmer than standard Humans. Ronya's long toes curled in her boots at the very thought of being stuck in this thing. But what choice did she have? She asked herself that again and again and realized there was nothing she could do."I'm....not sure like is the right word " She said sizing up the sinister device.

Surya couldn't help but grin mischievously at her soon to be victims expressions as she studied the device she had so tirelessly set up for Ronya hoping one day to date her addiction at her expense. Soon she would find that it was perfectly built for her measurements, including her large soles. "Whyy of course I'm going to put ya in that Ronie, it looks like so much fun..and I've been thinkin of playin with those soles of yours for a while." her eyes were bright and seemed to be full of youthful chirpiness as she practically hopped about in excitement. She had spent all night getting the room prepared, setting up the various devices around the room for some torturing of soles. She had already heard Ronya's ship had been seen heading er way through her own contacts.

Finally grinning widely, Surya tilted her head to the side as she grabbed Ronya's hand and headed toward the devilish device. "Oh come onnn Ronie it'll be fun, for the both of us..you'll love it"

Ronya chewed her lower lip as she listened to Surya talking great detail about her plans for the future....and her soles. "I had no idea you've been thinking about this for so long."She said getting more nervous and she looked at the device. "But let's not pretend this is going to be fun for anybody but you. Why don't you tell me specifically what you have planned."What she was really asking though was, 'how bad do you intend to make this'? Ronya was incredibly ticklish and she knew that Surya's predilections for such "games" could be very intense. Farghuls were known to push people far beyond their limitations physically and mentally. Better, Ronya thought, to know exactly what was coming. She looked over the device again and realized that even her toes could be restrained and that would make things much much worse.

Surya merely grinned wider as she tilted her head to the side, anticipation starting to swell up inside her. She was so very excited to finally have the opportunity to play with Ronya's soles. Gently moving her deft hands about the device she made it seem even more menacing than it already was. "Welll the plan is what you already know and heard. I'm gonna tickle and lick those big ol ticklish feet of yours for a couple of hours" Surya had no intention to make this any less torturous. She was going to enjoy every second of this. "Soooo you ready to have some fuuun?" She smirked as she plucked one of the toe ties menacingly.

Ronya gulped. She looked down at her booted feet and noticed a bucket of steaming soapy water, a scrub brush and pumice stones. It really was no choice."Fun...is not the Word I would use Surya." She said. deciding that the sooner it was started the sooner it would be over. She bent down and started untying her boots. Starting first with the left she untied it and toed it off with the right. Following the same pattern she untied and pulled off the right boot. Leaving her and black ankle socks She looked up at Surya before peeling them both off. Finally standing in her bare feet, her toenails a playful red, she looked at the device and then back to Surya."So on my back then?" She said hoping her toes would not have to be tied down. While the ordeal she knew would be stressful, she was thankful that she was at least in very good shape and had a good endurance otherwise it might be far worse.

Surya could only help but relish her victims uneasiness. Pittering about the device her grin somehow grew even wider as Ronya went towards her. "Oh cmooon stop being such spoil sport..you'll looove it". Noticing that Ronya wanted to get it over and done with she made a mental note to make the torture as long and tantalizing as possible. Surya couldn't help but have her eyes drawn to Ronya taking off her boots. She couldn't believe this long awaited meeting had come at last. "Of course not. On your belly. It'd be a bit hard to be in the device otherwise" she said as she tapped her nailed fingers on the end of the device over and over.

Ronya gulped again. Hard. This was not very easy at all. Farghuls were known to have some of the roughest tongues in no galaxy and even those who weren't that ticklish found them to be quite effective tools. To say nothing about their sharp nails. And those were the least scary rumors. Tied down on her stomach there would be no way to stop her from experimenting with her size 12s. They would be completely open to her and she would be helpless to stop what was coming. The alternative though was to leave and take her chances with the Hutts that wanted her very dead. Taking a deep breath and rolling her eyes she laid down on the padded device placing her head in the hole."Like this?" She asked. She found the device actually very comfortable and as she felt her ankle slide into the grooves. It felt as if the whole device was tailored made to keep her in a comfortable cocoon.

Surya could hardly believe Ronya's willingness to get into the device, she thought that she would have to utilize some forms of encouragement to convince her to enter the device but to her surprise she was proven wrong. Watching with wide eyes and an ever growing grin she couldn't help but relish the feeling as her newest plaything slid into the device. "Exactly like that Ronie, you've done it perfectly" her eyes narrowing as she rubbed the large soles back and forth. Knowing that Ronya had nowhere else to go and was willingly allowing this was all the more delicious.she purred softly as her deft hands started moving about the device. She tightened the straps on Ronya's back so her plaything couldn't move about. tightening straps here and there. Around her back around her wrists around her thighs and calves. She wouldn't use the toe ties yet though they would be for later when the real fun began.

Ronya felt Surya moving about the device. She lay there, her head through the hole looking down at the floor seeing the catike grace as Surya's boots moved around her body. Breathing slowly trying to stay calm. She could feel the rounded padding under the tops of her feet.

Moving her soft hands away from Ronya's soles Surya went and grabbed the bucket, soap and pumice stone. She knew that Ronya had been travelling for a while now and she wanted what she played with to be nice and soft and clean. Pursing her lips Surya grabbed a soapy brush out from the bucket and started scrubbing it side ways along the length of her arches "Now, we gotta make sure these big ol foot are nice and clean..don't we?"

When the brush touched her soles, Immediately she began to giggle and her long toes curled tight. " Hehehaha you could haveeeeee grrrr warned me first!" She said it's gentle giggles escaped her mouth. It wasn't enough to really tickle badly but enough to make her squirm. Ronya had survived worse during her last pedicure so this wasn't so bad. Unlike that experience though She didn't feel the need to stay stoic and keep the giggles in. No point in it anyway. That was what Surya had come for. "So how long do theeeehehehehes sessions usually lahahahast?" She asked as she felt Surya moving around her large feet with the warm soapy brush.

Surya was immediately put into a trance by Ronya's soles wiggling about, so helpless right in front of her, she could truly do whatever she wished with them. Her eyes focusing on only the soles in front of her she brushed quicker, swishing it around the whole foot and underneath her toes. Not expecting too much of a reaction from Ronya as she already figured that soft brushes weren't very effective with her, but Surya wanted to build up the tickles slowly and make them tease before her victim bursts into chortles of forced laughter "Why Ronie..if i warned you there'd be no surprise and what's the fun in that?"

As Ronya felt the brush slowing she took a breath. "That wasn't so bad" she thought to herself. deep down the subconscious was warning her that this could get far worse."There may not be fun in it but it's fair" she replied to her current captor as she wiggled her toes and felt them slide in the soapy liquid between each one.

Thinking that Ronya's soap covered soles were now brushed enough Surya went and deftly picked up the pumice stone from the floor. "These sessions last as long as I want them to Ronie." She said, bringing the stone down on Ronya's large now soapy soles. She made circular movements, working carefully it could almost seem relaxing until she brought down her signature Farghul nails alongs with the stone. They started to stroke down the sole with ease with the stone as it made them perfectly smooth, erasing any dead skin. Surya could only purse her lips as she watched with absolute delight "Who knows..it could be forever"

When Ronya felt the pumice arrive, it actually felt rather soothing. Surya was so good at doing it Ronya started drift off in her mind. Relaxing and almost enjoying the pampering of her gigantic feet. She had always been very self-conscious about them and it was nice to have them paid attention to and almost doted on." Well if this is what sessions are like I wouldn't mind them lasting a while. She said sleepily. And that's when she felt the nails for the first time. Immediately her eyes went wide open and she began to giggle." Hehhsahhaa haehehhehehey! Behehhehe nice!"She said and a voice that was no longer giggling but on the edge of laughter real laughter. The Farghuls nails are sharp and precise. Enough pressure to tickle Not enough to hurt. If Ronya had been thinking clearer she would have realized this meant that Surya was a master at what was about to happen. But right now all she could do was buck and squirm curling her toes tightly. Protectively.

."Really you're already begging Ronie? You aint gonna last long at all". Surya knew that starting off with some relaxing pampering of Ronya's feet was a good idea. It would give her a false sense of security and make her lower her guard, increasing her sensitivity. "Oh don't you worry Ronie I'll see make sure this session lasts a loooong while" she said with pursed lips and a smirk as the stone careened past her smoothening soles. Surya always liked to make sure that her playthings were as sensitive and smooth as possible. The stone worked on a spot as she moved it back and forth her nails painfully following.

Ronya continued to giggle softly punctuated here and there by real laughter as the pumice stone continued to make her feet softer and softer as those nails dug into little places. Probing for sensitive spots. She got especially bad in and around her toes which curled tightly and released when she would play around the arches or heels. "I'm heheehehhee no beheheheeging! You canahahhahant make meeeeeee beg ehhehaha." She said as she grit her teeth getting a little bit angry and also a bit embarrassed.

Once Ronya's soles were sufficiently smooth she set down the pumice stone and grinned, licking her lips as her face lit up cheekily. "Now this is where the real fun begins Ronie" moving her deft hands to where Ronya's soles laid she firmly held Ronya' s toes down. "Relax." She commanded,as she started looping the toe rings around each toe and clove them, pulling her toes over the cylinder of foam and arching them tightly over it. They would be held back so her whole foot was absolutely helpless to what was to come. No matter how much she tried, Ronya's soles would not be able to move a single inch leaving her completely helpless as Surya's plaything.

Ronya felt the pumice stone pulled away. A moment later she shuddered as she felt thin rings attaching themselves around the base of her toes. One by one she felt them secured.. She could now feel the padded half cylinder on her toe nails. They was almost no wiggle room ..... almost. Ronya was strong. Even her toes and those toes were far longer than the last person who had been in this thing she was sure. Gulping she now realized how vulnerable she actually was. For the first time she started to pull on the straps that were holding her into her little cocoon of bondage ." What are you doing back there?" She asked knowing the answer to the question but not sure at all She wanted this to happen in silence. She was looking for a way to protest but there was really no use. Surya I hadn't said it but it was getting clear, she thought of Ronya's feet as hers now. That's when Ronya felt the gentle tapping of precise nails long parcels for the first time.

Wanting to start off slow, Surya started lightly tapped her nails along the exposed sole, testing how much her feet could wiggle. She would start off slow as she enjoyed making things nice and teasey, as well as seeing her newest playthings reaction to having her toes tied.

At first Ronya froze, eyes wide realizing for the first time just how vulnerable she really was. The muscles in her stomach tensed. Her toes tried to curl tightly and they did move a little bit but only a little bit. Not enough to do anything more than twitch in front of Surya. A soft" Oh.....shit"escaped her mouth. It was immediately followed by real laughter. Not only were Ronya's feet ticklish to start with they were even more ticklish now that they had been softened and pampered. And the toe binding had made it even worse.Ronya's feet actually thrust upward towards the nails in an attempt to escape the ties and move to just a tiny fraction of an inch only to fall back as she laughed and squealed.

Surya couldn't but grin widely at her plaything, her head rocked from side to side as her nails followed the smooth sensitive soles. Gently pittering her nails about, they were relentless each sharp nail teasing the skin before moving on, over and over again as they moved along the whole sole from her toes to her heel the nails evily scratched and probed the tender skin. Already she could tell that her victim wasn't handling the light tickles very well, this only made her cheeky smile larger as her deft nails moved about quicker and quicker. "Oh no begging? Ronie with how you're going right now, I doubt you'll be able to stop yourself from begging me to stop by the end of the night." Surya smirked as one fang showed from her grinning maw.

Ronya squeezed her eyes shut as she felt those nails systematically spidered up her soles. Starting at her heels into her arches over the rounded swell of the balls of her feet until they reached the ultra sensitive stems of her long toes. "HAHAHAH oh hehhahaha I don't thehehehink I'll behehhe beeehehehhahaha beg!" She shouted. She was definitely starting to struggle against the bondage now. Not just the ones at her feet but her wrists and legs were pulling and straining. But there was definitely no escape. For all her strength and training she wasn't going anywhere.

The toe ties were working spectacularly, the foam cylinder keeping them perfectly in check as they wiggled about. However noticing that her toes were bucking up and down a bit she shook her head, "Now now we can't be having this Ronie, your toesies are meant to be helpless" she worked her fingers over a control pad. The padded cylinder under Ronya's feet lifted and she tightened the rings graciously, pulling the toes back further, making sure that her soles were too helpless to move even a nanometer. "There we go Ronie, nice and properly secured." she moved her nails up a bit, now starting to mercilessly spider them on her upper arches. She would have all the time in the world to play with these tootsies and she'd make sure that Ronya remembered them as being Surya's property when this was over.

When Ronya felt her toes becoming even more secured she gulped hard. The pad under her feet seemed to swell, raising her arches a tiny bit higher. Ronya's eyes went wide at that. It was as if Surya was MAKING her feet reach out for the Tickling. Then the toe ties pulled down harder. It was gentle but firm. Not enough to make it painful but enough to make them immovable. " Wait. You don't have to do thahahhhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" She tried to talk again to protest but Surya's nails went back to work and seemed to stimulate her tender arches even more. It was then that Ronya knew she was really in trouble. Her feet couldn't move even the tiniest bit now and that made her stomach drop. The very idea of that was bad enough. Ronya had always been self-conscious about the size and sensitivity of her feet. Having them restrained like this by someone who wanted nothing more than to torment them was eye wateringly bad in her mind.

Surya however, couldn't help but giggle lightly at her playthings predicament. She had tried to keep such a tough face but all too easily it had fallen apart with every swift movement of Suryas dastardly tickly nails. She wasn't letting up..if anything she was just getting faster flicking her nails back and forth over her arches, tracing around her delightfully sensitive sole. Each flick of the nail causing more and more hurried laughter as Surya focused on her ticklish toe stems. What made it worse for her plaything was the fact that she couldn't move her toes that were being horrifically stimulated at all. No matter how much she wished for it her toes couldn't wiggle free. Surya had made sure that the straps along the device were tight as possible, preventing any and all movement Ronya might have had as the leather straps made her ever so tightly secured in the device. Not giving an inch of wiggle room.

Ronya was talking to herself in her mind " Just like a run." She told herself. "Gotta find a rhythm." It was a montra she was trying to focus on rather than the nails running over and through her. Outwardly though she was cackling. There was no point in trying to look tough and hold it it. Besides it was a waste of energy and would only make Surya tickle her all the harder. Instead it flowed out of her in a stream filling the room with her husky, sexy, laugter. She did almost wish for that ballgag now. At least she's have something to bite on even if it would be harder to breath. Then again breathing was also becoming harder. Ronya's abs rippled as she expelled every breath laughing. Surya had been expert in the toe bondage. The only thing Ronya was afraid of now was her making that rounded pad under the tops of her feet raise up even more.

"Welllllll I think its bout time I gave my newest treats a taste Ronie" licking her lips, Surya got a crazed look in her eyes as she brought her tongue down on the smooth soles, her rough cat tongue dragging terrifyingly down each inch of Ronya's soles. Dragging it slowly, making sure that the sensations ran throughout her as she savored the first taste.

Ronya had felt the Tickling slow to a stop. Panting she could hear Surya talking. "Taste test?" She thought. Just as the terrifying thought dawned on her she felt that rough moist tongue on her left upturned sole.

Ronya's eyes buldged! "OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONONOOOOO HAHAHAH DHAHAHAOOONT DO THAHAHAHAT!" She couldn't believe how badly that tongue tickled. All the Tickling and exertion had left a tiny sheen of sweat on her body and clearly Surya was seeking it out. Ronya's feet bucked again as that tongue was slowly melting her brain with tickles.

Surya had been thirsting for Ronya's soles for a while now,all the times they'd done jobs together she'd hungered to see them vulnerable in front of her, squealing with frenzied laughter as she tried desperately to endure the non-stop flood of tickles. Finally that dream was coming true as she bent over her sexy soles and tantalizingly dragged her rough cat tongue back and forth over them, never giving a moment of rest as it dragged onward never truly letting up. Her devious nails had found their home working along Ronya's toes, wiggling in between them as her nails gave small points of pressure, causing the soles to become even more sensitive. Surya was pushed to go even faster by Ronya's frenzied laughter. It beckoned her on to go even harder. The sweat building up on her soles had given a certain drive to Surya and her being the salt addict she was, couldn't help but flick her tongue faster and faster. Her lust only growing with each lick. "Mfmh sooo gooood" she mumbled as she tasted her salty soles, her treats seeming too far away she made the padded area underneath Ronya's feet rise once again

Ronya couldn believe what was happening. The feel of that tongue on her soles was shattering. She could feel every bump and bristle on it. As she exhaled each breath in husky laughter she realized how light headed she was actually getting. For a woman who was in peak physical shape this was incredible. "Hehehahahah Surya I NEEHEHEHHEHEHEED TO BREATH HEHHAHAH!" She shouted before falling back into her squeels. That tongue making quick little circles all over her soles was mind binding. And when Surya added those nails to her toes making it even harder to cope with ."HAHAHAHA OKOKOK MEHEHEHEHRCHEEHEHEHEHY" She shouted without thinking her mind going back to her childhood and her older sister tickling her feet as a teenager. Still Surya didn't stop. At the back of her mind Ronya felt her feet raise up further as the pad was raised yet again. Her toes were now impossibly taught and the muscles in her feet were all that could be seen as they wiggled and tensed under the onslaught.

Surya couldn't help but smirk a toothy grin as her tongue traced over every inch of the poor woman's soles. She wasn't letting up even slightly especially with the taste of salt in her mouth, enticing her to go even further with her licking dragging it between each individual toe over and over. As the rough tongue dragged over the toes Surya started to grow more and more lustful. Her nails traced around the sides of Ronya's soles, pushing her laughter to be even more forcefully expelled. She curled her hand and dragged her nails up the entirety of Ronya's feet,quickly scratching again and again. It was absolute torture,which was shown by the rapidly pink turning soles of Ronya's. "Soooo how are you going with the tickles my toy...having fun?" She coed through pursed lips before bringing her tongue back down on your soles and lapping up the sweat that followed from your frenzied movements

Ronya was in hysterics at this point. Her eyes squeezed shut tightly and she could feel tears starting in the corners of her eyes. Surya didn't seem to be stopping if anything it seemed to be getting worse with each lick over her tender restrained soles. What was worse is that her tongue was scraping away every last bit of dead skin. With each lick they were getting softer and more sensitive. Ronya pulled with all of her muscles and strength but it was no use. She wasn't going anywhere. All she could do was flop on the table pick her head up and shake it wildly back and forth as if saying no to the torment."HAHAHAHHAHA Surya I NEEEDHEHEHEHEHED TO BREHEHEHEHET!" She I shouted as her tongue reached those long toes of hers. When it did so, they moved just the tiniest fraction of an inch. Ronya was strong everywhere including her toes and they strained the bondage holding them. So intense was the tickling that she was overpowering them just the tiniest bit. Now Surya could feel their wiggling on her tongue as she searched out every nook and cranny of salt hiding around them.

Surya had only been able to dream of getting to play with her tender soled comrade, but today her dreams were coming true. Her mind was becoming almost as frazzled as her victim, only pushed on by her lust for salt. God it tasted so good to just lick it off Ronya's sweaty soles, the taste was so strong. In fact the taste seemed to get better the longer she went on. Suryas short whiskers twitched as her tongue seemed to scrape longer over the soles, in two strokes it covered the whole sole with ease. She couldn't help but feel the urge to egg her prey on. "Oh cooome on Ronie you don't need to rest, anyways its just beginning" she teased as her nails agonisingly raked down Ronya's whole sole, pressuring down the soft skin. "Now I've been playing with these treats for a while, why don't you admit that I own them now?" She teased before her nails pottered in between her toes.

Ronya's eyes bulged as she felt the nails raking her soles along with that devious tongue. She could hardly think straight as the first tears started rolling down her face. They were tears of exertion at this moment. Ronya wasn't one to just cry.But she couldn't help but tear up from all the laughter. Surya was relentless. She was pushing Ronya's limits and she could feel herself getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen."If hahahahah I ADMIT IT HEHHAHAHA CAN I HAVE A BREAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAKEEEE?"She asked through her frenzied laughed her, as her toes wiggled again against the rings. Lifting them a little bit more. Surya was going to have her work cut out for her keeping those soles in check. Ronya was very strong and she had been trained and homed more than once by the military who had made her. The muscles in her soles wiggled and squirmed into that tongue giving the feeling that they were almost massaging it. In reality though they were pulling and straining against the restraints holding them. Ronya was now red-faced and sweaty all over her fists tightly clenched as she pulled and strained shaking her head side to side.

Surya looked wide eyed as her tongue drifted off the large soles, she couldn't believe that Ronya was managing to loosen the toe rings. She was certainly gonna have her work cut out for her keeping those toes still. She thought it was impossible to loosen the rings but she was being proven very wrong. With a smirk she thought up a solution to her situation, as she grabbed the heat lamp and oil from the room and set it down near the device. "Hm you may of admitted it Ronie but your soles are still misbehaving, going against their bindings. I'm gonna have to punish them for that" she uttered with a cheery smile as she pressed a few keys on the pad. A second set of rings clamped onto Ronya's toes, making sure that they were now doubley secure. Her poor toes would be absolutely helpless underneath double the bindings.

As Ronya felt Surya come to a stop she panted hard trying to catch her breath. She was lucky at least that she had been augmented with extraordinary stamina.a normal human wouldn't have been able to deal with this but Ronya was far beyond a normal human and some respects thanks to her military training and augmentation. She heard Surya speaking behind her and lifted her head to try and turn it over her shoulder to look. She was happy at least she had admitted nothing and didn't give in to Surya's demand that she say her soles belonged to her. Panting hard she replied to Surya "I ........can't help it......your tongue.....it's brutal."She said. Her face a stark pink color showing through her tan. Clearly the last few minutes had been intense for the former shock trooper."I shouldn't..... Be punished.....for something I can't control."

"There we gooo that should put em back in check, now how bout we get these beautiful soles even more sensitive" she said cheekily as she grabbed a heat lamp for each sole. She let them hover meare inches over each and flicked them on As Ronya's pores started to open up as Surya grabbed two oily brushes, and stroked back and forth making her way down the now oily sole with ease

It was then Ronya saw the heat lamps moved into place over her upturned feet." You.....you don't need those."She said as she felt them switched on. Immediately she felt an intense heat radiating from them and grunted. Then she felt Surya slowly applying a warm thick oil that made her soles tingle with a wide brush. It would have been almost soothing if she didn't know the purpose. The oil gave her some protection from the heat but soon it was heated up as well and she could feel it sinking deep into her flesh. She knew soon enough her soles would be pillowy soft and even more sensitive to Surya's specific brand of torment. Grunting she laid her head down as she felt the heat radiating through her body and sweat began to build on her forehead.

Surya had kept those hat lamps around, designed to sink the oil in deeply she only utilised them on special occasions when she needed some soles to be especially soft and smooth. Today was one such day, the heat was hot but not enough to make her victims feel too much pain, the oil was a brand that were amazingly effective at causing soles to be sensitive to the merest touch. Surya had also made sure to get it in a special flavour attuned especially for her race, to make Ronya's soles taste even better. Applying the oil around the top of her sole Surya took enjoyment in sliding her rough tongue around the sides of Ronya's long soles, whilst the oil was soaking in. "I just can't get enough of these soles Ronya, they're beautiful..every twitch just makes them amazing" she said in-between lustful licks of her cat tongue "I've always thought you looked gorgeous Ronya, but you being bound here like this..your soles suffering for my amusement, it's a dream come true" she admitted as the brushes went back onto Ronyas soles and applied another layer of oil.

Ronya listened to Surya speak and gritted her teeth. Her feet were something she had always hated. They were far too big for her and far too sensitive. The heat and oil had seen to it that they were just a little bit more sensitive now too. Worse they never got damaged or created any barriers of thick skin as protection. Surya had licked all of it away. With the heat lamps and the oil They would become even more sensitive." Why..... grrrrr.... What is it about them that you like so much ahhhh."She asked if she hissed and grunted at the feelings of the brush and the oil and the heat. As Surya talked further Ronya could tell that she was enjoying making her suffer. She hated that even more because there was no way that she could resist this form of torment. She was just too ticklish insensitive. " They aren't yours you know."She said defiantly as she felt the brushs going back to work for another layer. "Grrrr not again."She said that she listened to Surya talk about how much she loved her feet. She couldn't believe this was happening. She felt Surya's tongue again but this time it was more loving and gentle. Like that of someone who cherished her and wanted her to feel good. Laying her head down She tried to relax and at least enjoy this before it got worse. She could get used to the loving Licks atleast and almost enjoyed them. It was actually quite endearing.

For her part Surya was licking in a far calmer way, almost as if she wanted to give her toys some enjoyment instead of agony for once. "Aw cmon Ronie you know I'll treat these cute soles well" she managed to say before sliding her tongue back around the edges of Ronya's foot, she couldn't help herself the lust from the salt had gotten to her. Taking away her ability to think of anything other than Ronya's soles "They're amazing, everytime I lick or set my eyes on them I can't help myself but imagine you with your gorgeous soles vulnerable and me playing with them" the loving licks got more frequent as Surya truly showed her affection for Ronya's soles. Almost forgetting to add more pil she quickly picked up the brush and did the final layer, sliding the little brush over the smooth soft foot. Before rubbing her head on the side of Ronya's soft soles, she couldn't help it "just relax!" she cooed before licking all around, her tongue dragging across with affection for those magnificent soles.

Maybe it was the oil maybe it was the fact that she had been tormented for the last 30 minutes. But these loving soft licks were lulling Ronya to sleep. It felt wonderful and soft and even romantic in a weird way. She could let Surya do this all night. It was kinda cute. How Surya adored her feet and loved playing with them. As the last of the oil sunk in to her soles she again felt the stingy heat on her upturned peds. " SSSSS ahhhh". She gasped gently, her toes wiggling again against the rimgs holding them."If this was all you did you could have them." She said dreamly not really thinking about what she was saying. She felt Surya add another layer of oil and cooed again softly. She had always thought Surya was very cute in a cat girl sort of way. Though she never suspected that Surya had been so enthralled by her. No matter who you are it was nice to be appreciated especially for a spot that you hated. But deep in the back of her mind a voice reminded her that Farghuls were predators.They could be especially vicious even with those that they loved. Relationships between humans and Farghuls almost never worked out. Still Ronya had heard stories about the amazing times in bed that could be had.

Surya had lost track of time, she had no clue how long she had been licking up Ronya's soles for. They were so delightfully gorgeous that she couldn't help but give them endless loving soft licks, a light blush forming on her cheeks as she kept licking over and over, starting to purr cutely as her tongue nuzzled into the soft soles. She would have to make sure to have her softer playtime later, for now she was going to torment these lovely oiled soles now that they were completely ready. Alerted by the sound of Ronya reacting to the stingy heat her cat ears perked up as her eyes widened and her loving tongue finally drifted off. Her snacks were finally ready to be tasted and tormented. "Oh dear Ronie you seem to forget that they're mine already, if you could simply admit that and stop being so defiant" her brutal tormenting tone coming back as she smirked evily. Ronya had no idea how long she had been enjoying the sweet little licks and loving attention. But she did feel when Surya's tongue left for the final time. She could hear the Farghul purring softly behind her. She also knew that any moment she could pounce.without being able to move much she tried to shake herself out of her reverie and listen to what was being said."I'm not going to admit anything."Ronya said defiantly as much as she had liked all of that She didn't want to give Surya the satisfaction of knowing she was broken. Not until she had to anyway.

But Surya's Farghul predatory instincts were kicking back in full force. Her nails sheened in the light before she scratched them down the entirety of the smoothened sensitive sole. Her nails dug evily into the skin. It would be far far worse than last time now that the oil had finally sunk in. She would make sure that these soles were surrendered to her before the night was over. "Now stop being so troublesome and just admit that these gorgeous soles are mine"

Ronya felt those nails sink into her soles again. The sensation was eye-wateringly bad. She immediately descended into howling laughter that filled the room. It's sexy huskiness She knew would probably only drive Surya's predatory instincts along. But there was really nothing she could do. Those nails were sinking deeply into the flesh of her upturned feet and they could not escape now. No matter how strong she was her toes were staying perfectly still and her feet were raised to the perfect spot so that they could be played with endlessly."HAHAHHAAHHAHAHA OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHHAA WHAT DHEHEHEHHEHEEEED YOU DOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHEHEHHEE OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO SHIHIHIHITTTT!"She shouted as she felt them going over and over her soles systematically. It was as if Surya was finding new sensitive spots that even she didn't know about and was tormenting them with laser precision. Ronya couldn't imagine what else might be in store for her feet tonight or in the days to come.still she keep telling herself that it was better than being dead and she could take it.

She had to take it. Even if it meant she had to give up a little bit of her pride...or in this case her giant feet. Feet that were now the toy of her little frenemy. A woman that wanted nothing more than to listen to her suffer it seemed. And suffering was definitely what this was as she squeezed her eyes shut and pulled again at the bonds holding her. Of course everything gave a little bit..... Except her long restrained toes. They held perfectly still inviting yet more torment. As if it meant nothing even though the person that owned them was shrieking with laughter now.

Surya could only smirk cheekily at her playthings unwillingness to give up her soles, she was going to get her to admit that Surya owned them. No matter how long or what it took to reach that point. She had found that the oil treatment had caused Ronya's soles to be amazingly smooth and soft. Hell it was like she was pressing her hands into a cushion, the feeling was intoxicated th Farghulg.s She felt like she could play with these soft soles forever. And her nails and tongue had made it perfectly possible to do that. "Oh trust me Ronie you will admit that I own these soles….eventually, I just need to be more convincing". Her nails flicked about every sensitive past of Ronya's sole, with the treatment so many new areas had opened up to being hellishly ticklish. All Surya had to do was flick her nails around the arch and it caused delightful shrieks of laughter from her plaything. Her Farghul instincts were starting to take over again, being driven into overdrive by the laughter and struggling movements of her victim. She needed to see what that oil tasted like to her rough cat tongue. Licking her lips and laying on her belly of her own chaise lounge, she kicked her legs in the air playfully as her nails pittered about every inch of her feet. "Now Ronie you must at least admit that you make a very nice salt lick for this kitty, in fact I can't help but want another taste of these divine soles" just like that her mouth descended onto the large peds,starting with small kisses before turning into circular licks, focusing on her heel and going up, making Ronya slowly loser her mind.

Ronya was lost in a sea of laughter. She was struggling with all her might against the bonds holding her but they never budged. With every take of those nails over her hypersensitive soles her toes flexed and strained but the ties never gave. Her feet just sat there. Soles up. Perfectly still for their torment. Which left Ronya only one option. All she could do was laugh."HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHH SHIHIHIHITTTT STHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAP!" She shouted at the floor. Eyes squeezed shut. Sweat forming on her body. Her hard abs sore from all the laughter. She could not really hear Surya saying things. That is until that tongue of hers arrived again. The moment of that first lick the room was silent for a moment. Mouth open eyes wide Ronya was frozen. Then as if a dambust her laughter skyrocketed through the room "HAHAHAHAHA Surya PLEHEHEHEHEEEEEES! I HEHEHHAHAHABAHAHA I CANAHAHHAHANT!" She trailed off as she felt yet another lick and descended into more helpless laughter.

Surya had been waiting for this moment, when her victim had her soles completely bound and hypersensitive to each and every touch. A slight sensation turning into a rushed burst of giggles from her plaything. The bonds were doing a fantastic job of keeping her treats still. Surya was completely lost in delight as she pressed her head down along those delightfully sensitive soles and licked, dragging her tongue up the delicious arches..up and down..over and over. Before licking the pads of Ronya's toes, she seemed to go even faster, her lust enraged by the salt coming from her captive's soles. "What can my delicious plaything not withstand having her...treats snacked on?" She teased before spinning small circles with her rough tongue along her sensitive arches. Suryas nails seemed to be sharper than before digging into the soft skin with ease as they spidered all over

Ronya's head was spinning from the prolonged Tickling. She was starting to feel light headed and her laughter was coming out and bursts punctuated by moments of silence as she tried to breath. Her struggles against the bonds holding her were becoming less and less. She was slowly just becoming too tired to fight. Still deep down in the back of her mind she struggled to hold on to her pride. It was only tickling after all. Still her soles were so hyper sensitive and they were held so perfectly still that it was becoming hard to think. Worse still the whole situation was becoming erotic. Something about her sexy
friend erotically enjoying licking her soles over and over, looking for every little drop of sweat was a bit of a sexual thrill. No one had ever paid that much attention to them and Ronya had always been so very self-conscious about them that they have them so methodically loved on and having absolutely no control over it was causing a small tingle in her womanhood. She didn't notice it consciously though. How could she? She was too busy trying to fight for air as her laughter filled the room. " Tooohohohooho MAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUCH! PLEASE! HHAHAHHAA......NEEHEHEHEHED......HEHEHAHAHAHAHAH A BRAHAHAHAHHAAKE!"She shouted as she descended into another bout of laughter. The quick little circles on her soles made her toes want to curl even tighter. But all they did was just sit there and take the tickling. She knew somewhere in the back of her mind Surya was enjoying watching her suffering and she had to fight as much as she could to hold on to the pride She still had and if asking for a break would get her one she would give that up but she was still unwilling to admit that her feet now belong to someone else. Especially someone who wanted to torment them so much.

Surya wasn't going to stop the torment no matter how much her plaything begged, it didn't mean anything to her with how much she asked for breaks and mercy, because Surya would give none. If anything the calls for mercy only enticed her more as she felt her eyes grow wider with an intense salt high. These soles were hers to torment forever. She owned them and she damn well would make sure that Ronya knew that. After a long agonizing lick of Ronya's whole long sole, Surya teased "yknoww Ronie if you want me to stop torturing and nomming these cute treats of yours, all you've got to say is that I own these adorable salt licks." before she tucked her head back down and traced her rough tongue along the sides of her feet before moving her head quickly, the tongue dragging so rapidly on the bright pink arches that it would cause severe laughter. Her nails continued to trace around the balls of her foot, occasionally tucking in between her toes to tease them a little bit. Surya was feeling amazing from the bountiful amounts of salt she had extracted, her own womanhood starting to slightly tingle as her tongue only slid faster.

Through haze of tickling and torment Ronya heard Surya speaking. She knew what she had to do. It was a blow to her warrior's pride. Well it would be.And while she didn't think that Surya would actually stop She knew she needed a break. She was starting to see spots behind her eyes. He was becoming harder and harder to breathe. And she was just so ticklish now she could hardly take it. Every pass of that tongue and every lick and scrape of those nails was driving her insane. Slowly she came to the conclusion that she really did have no choice. She relented and her pride was secondary to just making it stop. "HAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHAJA OH GAWD THEYRE YOURS! HAHAHAHHAA MY SOLES YOUR YOURS! PLEHEHEHEHES STHAHAHHAHAP!" She shouted finally admitting what she had known for the last 20 minutes. Her feet weren't going anywhere And whatever Surya wanted to do to them she could. In effect for as long as Ronya was here her soles she knew belonged to Surya.

Surya couldn't think of anything other than these delicious feet, every stroke of her tongue sent her into new states of euphoria as she got herself completely lost in them. These magnificent peds now finally completely belonged to her. Surya smirked and oh how she would enjoy it. Her nails pittered down a bit more tracing around her sole deeply as she licked about. "mhm thank you for finally admitting it my little snack, now you shall have what you asked for" Suryas tongue made one final lick down the whole right foot before her nails pittered once more. Smiling lightly she rubbed her hands into the soft skin of each, lightly massaging them after their torment "Now was that really so hard Ronie? Now that you've admitted that I own these cute tootsies, how bout I give you a lil reward...no more torture"

Ronya continued to laugh,but she felt Surya slowly coming to a stop. She hung in her straps unable to say anything. All she could do was pant as sweat dripped down her face. It had soaked through her shirt and bra And she could feel a little wet spots underneath her body where it had pooled on the table. She could hear Surya talking again. Nothing about her feet were cute she knew that. They were fat and oversized. And she had always hated them. " Hard.....enough. "She said slowly her feet still trying to wiggle in the straps but very slowly and weakly. The whole idea had been far more intense than she could have ever imagined. She had no idea how devastating Farghuls could be when Tickling someone. Clearly they loved it so much it was an art form. But Ronya didn't want to say anything more. All she wanted to do was breathe and relax.

Surya looked down at her sodden companion,the tickling had gotten her absolutely drenched in sweat. She almost went berserk at the smell she wanted nothing more than to lap up all the sweat that had accumulated on her. Stealing herself, Surya rubbed those pink feet a little more before she started unstrapping her plaything from herbondage. Releasing her from the straps and toe ties. Surya had gotten lots of practice tickle torturing all kinds of creatures and she had learned extensively from each one. Releasing her captive she cooed "Aw is poor lil Ronie a bit tuckered out?" Before picking her up and taking her gently to the bedroom next door and laying her down. "Don't worry you can rest now" she teased as she started rolling up her plaything in a blanket with a smirk, only her large soles being exposed.

To be continued

This was SUCH a good read, Luisa. I hope more big feet and licking show up in future works from you. &#55357;&#56911;

Never had I thought such a well-written story could exist. I hope we see more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back