• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thought Exercise

DetroitTigers

You have a time machine. You can go back and relive any year of your life. You will wake up on the morning of January 1, and it will end at midnight on December 31. Physically, you will be whatever age you were in the year you choose. Mentally, you will have your current mindset - your current knowledge, skills, abilities, etc. You will know what is happening - that the year is a redo. You can make the same choices you made, or do anything differently. Changes will NOT be permanent - at midnight on December 31, you will return to where you sit right now. However, you CANNOT use your knowledge of future events for financial gain. You can pick 2019, but you cannot say, "2019, because I'd bet on the Chiefs, Virginia, and the Nationals and get rich." Given this rule, what year do you select - and why?

This would be a tough one because if there's any truth to the multiverse / many worlds theory, there might be multiple histories within the many worlds so who knows if you'd travel back to the right one.

1984. My gap year in college. I had more fun than I should have been allowed to.

1996 my senior year of High School. I would have stayed FAR away from the girl I dated which would have kept me away from the next gf I had which was also a mistake.

1996 my senior year of High School. I would have stayed FAR away from the girl I dated which would have kept me from dating the next gf I had which was also a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'd probably do 1998. It was my second and third semesters of college. I would have hung out with a very different social group from the one I chose back then and experienced different friendships. My experiences during summer classes would have been quite different as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back