• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

njler83: Enough is enough

TJDoom

TMF Expert
I'm making my own thread so he can't continue to delete his own threads or my comments to try and keep people in the dark about the disrespect he pulls. He posts in different personals locations asking for a tickle cuckold opportunity with a wife.

This dude calls me through the phone and sells a really long rehearsed-sounding story about his wife barely acknowledging my verbal replies. Saying he's super busy and then suddenly wants to talk for hours on end.

Long story short I asked for a simple, quick picture verify of the woman in question (pics he sent) who was supposed to be talking to me from his phone at the time and she sent back a notepad instead of being next to her face like I requested. When I calmly and friendly pressed to do it next to her face, they got overly defensive and panicked but still wanted to text for over an hour and begged that I do that instead, but couldn't put her face next to the name and the number I gave which would've taken about the same time to compose tons of text messages? Even after I said I'd do the same to verify?

This has been going on for some time here and it ruins the point of this place of possibly having real friendship and being honest about what you're looking for. So just in case he deletes his account and makes new ones, if you get pics of a good looking young couple and you're given a 732-261 number or a number based in NJ, it's not a real personal request. It is beyond fake. Trust me.

If it's roleplay you're after, by all means (and put it in that section), but completely giving the middle finger to people looking for genuine real friendship and interaction is just bad form, man.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A similar name has PMed me several times in the Chat Room. I'll back up your story.

Been happening forever. Just different iterations of the same desperate pathetic attempts of equally pathetic human beings. Can't tell you how many dudes I've seen on here posting statuses and attractive pictures of random girls they probably don't know claiming their "female friend is looking for someone to tickle her" and he's helping her out by finding someone.

You ask the dude all these questions and if you can talk to her, amd your questions go ignored. But he asks you all these questions about how you'd tie her up, tickle her, what you'd say to her, etc. And basically talks you through an entire hypothetical tickle conversation.

Sketchy as fuck and very sad the lengths some people will go to "get off". There's a lot of cool people in this group, but it also attracts quite a few creepy weirdos that ruin everything.

I've dealt with him before as well. It's really quite pathetic. He sent me pictures of men's feet (probably his own) saying it was his wife's. I asked to talk to his wife and he kept leading me on. Eventually I got him to admit that she didn't exist. Since then he was harassing me whenever I went into the chat room after I repeatedly told him to leave me alone. Only when I blew up his spot and threatened to report him did he stop.

I dunno why people haven't reported him. Don't they think that's probably why he's still around?

I dunno why people haven't reported him. Don't they think that's probably why he's still around?

In the past I have been strongly discouraged from outing fakes. So when I catch them catfishing I just tell them off and block them.

In the past I have been strongly discouraged from outing fakes. So when I catch them catfishing I just tell them off and block them.

If you have proof they are catfishing, reporting them is encouraged. I've been doing it for years.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back