• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 4

Primal

TMF Regular
“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 4

Leslie wailed laughter up at the ceiling with her head thrown back as Tammy 2 jiggled and rolled her pinky toe around between her fingers. Tears rolled down the sides of Leslie’s cheeks as she struggled to keep her sanity. Her stomach ached from laughing so much today that it felt like she had gone through the ab workout of her life.

Leslie: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO, TAMMY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT ‘THIS LITTLE PIGGY’!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T STAND THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! NO, NOT THE OTHER FOOT!!”

Tammy switched to Leslie’s left foot and gently pinched her plump big toe. Leslie had an unbearable, icky feeling in her tummy as she waited with dread for Tammy to begin again. Her foot was trembling with nervous anticipation as Tammy held her toe and smiled wickedly.

Tammy: “Aw, now we wouldn’t want all these piggies to miss out, would we? I certainly don’t. Now, this little piggy went to market!”

Tammy gave Leslie’s big toe a decent wiggle and then scratched her nails along the rounded underside of it. Leslie shrieked and kicked in her seat. Laughter erupted forth once again as she struggled to form words. Tammy loved it. She rubbed Leslie’s big toe and scratched along the inner edge near the gap between her second toe. Leslie laughed wildly and would have ripped the arms of the chair apart if she had the strength. It was maddening.

On down the row of toes Tammy went. She gripped Leslie’s second toe and cruelly sang, “...and this little piggy stayed home!” Tammy rolled Leslie’s second toe around between her fingers, causing her to redouble her laughter and shake wildly in her seat. Tammy moved on to the third toe. Leslie was pleading with her, but Tammy simply started anyway. She tweaked and wiggled the poor, unprotected digit saying, “...and this fat little piggy had roast beef!” Leslie cackled and shook like mad in the chair.

Leslie: “HAHAHAHAHA!! OH THAT’S AWFUL!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW WHERE RON IS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tammy: “I bet you do! For all I know, you’ve stolen him away from me! Is that it?! Huh?! Let’s find out! And this little piggy had NONE!”

Tammy playfully shook and tweaked Leslie’s fourth toe, making her scream with laughter again. Tammy lightly scratched her long fingernail along the underside of it as Leslie’s entire foot trembled with ticklish vibrations. Leslie thrashed in her seat, but there was little she could do to mitigate the overwhelming tickling sensations pulsing through her. And she knew the worst part was coming up next.

Tammy took hold of her pinky toe and watched gleefully as Leslie was already borderline crying. She coldly sang, “...and THIS little piggy cried...WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!!!” Tammy wiggled Leslie’s pinky toe and watched her explode with hysterics yet again. Leslie shook her head back and forth and finally threw it back in a ticklish torrent of laughter.

“There, there...” Tammy said as she moved on to Ann, who was not happy at all about it. Ann grumbled and tugged at the arms of the chair for weaknesses as Tammy held her feet still. Ann felt Tammy grip one of her big toes between her fingers. She called out to Tammy, “Is this really necessary? A stupid children’s rhyme with my toes, seriously? I mean don’t you have anything better to do with your ti-hi-hi-hime! Hehehehehehe!”

Tammy didn’t wait for her to finish as she began wiggling and playing with Ann’s big toe and singing in a sickeningly sweet voice, “Now this little piggy went to market...” Ann tried to keep her giggles to herself, but she shifted and repositioned in her seat a lot as Tammy messed with her. Tammy pinched the tip of her second toe and gently rolled it between her fingers. Ann hissed and giggled sweetly as she had to listen to Tammy sing, “And this little piggy right here stayed home...”

Ann’s toes felt dainty and exquisitely soft to the touch as Tammy played with them. She moved down to Ann’s third toe and continued the rhyme. Ann couldn’t help but start laughing now as Tammy rolled her toe around gingerly and scratched at the underside of it. She sang, “This little piggy went to get some roast beef...” It was all so silly and childish to Ann. Tammy smiled and teased her, “Aw is this getting to you? What’s the matter? I thought a children’s rhyme was no big deal?” Tammy squeezed her fourth toe and sang, “And this poor...little...piggy...had none....” Ann was laughing harder now. Why was this bothering her so much. Maybe it was the silliness of it getting to her. Or maybe it was Tammy’s sharp nails lightly scratching along the bottoms of each toe that was driving her crazy. But nonetheless, Tammy was making her laugh helplessly as she played with her toes.

Tammy listened to Ann’s adorable raspy laughter as she rolled her fourth toe around between her fingers. Then she took the pinky toe and listened to Ann already giggling as she cracked up in anticipation. Ann closed her eyes out of embarrassment and pleaded, “Tammy, please just stop this stupid game. This is dumb. And it’s just time you could be using to track down Ron.”

Tammy: “Oh don’t you worry. I’ll find Ron. And I can do it the easy way or the hard way. Up to you. I would start talking and make it easy on yourself and your friends here.”

Before Ann could protest further, Tammy started up again and began playing with her pinky toe. She sang, “And THIS little piggy cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home!!...” Ann burst into laughter and wiggled her toes around as much as she could. Tammy kept a firm grip on her targeted pinky toe though.

Just as Tammy was winding down with the rhyme and Ann thought she was going to get a break, she felt Tammy grip her other big toe. Tammy excitedly told her, “Time for your other toes now!” April had been watching Leslie suffer through her turn first and now watched Ann laugh and shake in her chair as Tammy began wiggling her other set of toes. April tried her hardest to wiggle her hands free from the chair. Progress was slow, but the bonds were loosening.

April felt like she almost had her left hand loose enough to try and pull it free. But that’s when Tammy walked up to her and smiled. “I spy some little piggies that want to play along,” Tammy said with pleasure as she knelt down in front of April. The brooding brunette looked pissed as she fired back, “If you value your life, then don’t touch my feet!”

But April’s attitude couldn’t stop Tammy as she gripped her big toe. April glared at her. Tammy began to sing, “Uh oh, this little piggy went to market...” Tammy pinched and wiggled April’s big toe in a silly manner. In an attempt to conceal her true emotions, April acted as angry as possible and tried kicking her feet around. But Tammy held her still with an armlock and proceeded to the next toe.

Tammy took hold of April’s second toe and gingerly rolled the soft, round tip around between her fingers. “And this little piggy had no choice but to stay home...” A smirk flashed briefly on April’s face before she kicked and yelled, “Seriously knock it off!” Tammy gave her a few scratches on the underside of her toe and moved on. Now she was gripping the third toe and continuing the rhyme. “Aaaaaand this little piggy had roast beef...” Tammy tweaked and jiggled April’s third toe playfully. A small, revealing sound escaped April’s tight mouth and she looked away.

“Oh you don’t have to keep acting like some big, tough girl. You can laugh when I’m getting your cute little toes like this. That’s normal,” Tammy suggested as she took April’s fourth toe between her fingers and starting playing with it. “And this poor little piggy had none. Aw, so sad...” April stifled giggles as best she could and shifted about in her chair. The feeling of having her toes played with in this fashion was starting to get to her.

“And THIS little piggy cried, ‘WEE WEE WEE!’ all the way home!” Tammy sang as she enthusiastically squeezed and wiggled April’s pinky toe. April’s giggles started to slip out. She closed her eyes and slumped in her chair. She couldn’t believe some lady was making her laugh like this from a children’s rhyme on her toes. It felt humiliating knowing her coworkers were witnessing this too.

April’s giggles continued as Tammy continued the game with her other foot. And eventually her giggles grew into laughter. Tammy was delighted to see April laughing as she wiggled her big toe and sang to her. April growled and grunted through her laughing as she kicked and squirmed in her seat trying to get free. But Tammy kept her grip on her toes as she went down the line, much to April’s dismay.

Tammy: “Oh, I see I have a lively one here. Well now, Missy. You may not enjoy this but you’re just going to have to sit there and take it. Because I want to know where Ron is and one of you three is going to tell me. So let’s just keep playing with your little toesies, shall we?”

April: *growls* “Aaahhh!! Hahahaha! Knock it off! Uuugh! Hahahaha! My toes are not for you to play with! Stop touching my feet! Hahahaha! Seriously! You’re going to regret this! I’ll hurt you so bad when I get out! Hahahaha! Hey, quit it! Hahahaha!”

Tammy chuckled as she continued to tweak, wiggle, and roll each toe around between her fingers. Tammy loved to pause and scratch at the underside of each rounded tip as they flailed, trying in vain to get away. April was laughing now and despite all of her efforts, she couldn’t get it together to save her life. It was not the most extreme laughter ever elicited, but considering it was April Ludgate, it was quite a spectacle to see her being forced to laugh.

April couldn’t force that stupid grin off her face. She tried leaning forward and letting her hair fall to the front in an attempt at hiding her smile, but her awkward, forced laughter was still heard regardless of what she did to try and hide that fact that she was ticklish and vulnerable. April’s fingers dug into the arms of the chair as she fidgeted and squirmed in the chair. As Tammy finished her game of “This Little Piggy, she encircled April’s ankles once again and dove right back into tickling her arches. She especially focused on scratching around in the deep hollows of April’s insteps, an area she found was most sensitive to the moody office worker.

April tensed and reluctantly laughed as she felt Tammy’s long, sharp nails gently flicking around her insteps. Her feet were alternating crossing over one another quickly as she tried to keep her laughter to a minimum. But Tammy was relentless and kept after her. Her nails wiggled rapidly as they scratched over her soft, bare soles. April was tensing her body and trying to choke her laughter back down. But the overwhelming sensations of having Tammy give her an all-out tickling assault on her feet was too much.

April: *growls in extreme annoyance* “......Hahahahahaha!!! Uuugh!! Hahahahaha!!! Would you just knock it off!! Damn!! Hahahahaha!! God, I hate you and your stupid nails!! Hahahahahahaha!!!”

April began twisting and writhing in her chair like a wild animal as she grunted and laughed almost in an angry way. The angsty office worker struggled as hard as she could, but was forced to endure the intense foot tickling Tammy was giving her.

As April was being forced to laugh against every fiber of her being, Ann and Leslie could only watch sympathetically. Leslie couldn’t take the sight anymore and shouted out, “Oh come on, Tammy! You know we don’t know anything by now! Leave the poor girl alone! She doesn’t have anything to do with you and Ron!”

Tammy cocked her head and looked at Leslie. She simply replied, “Oh? I think someone just wants another turn...”

Leslie panicked and begged, “What?! No! No, that’s not what I meant! I was just trying to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Leslie burst back into hysterics as Tammy began tickling her naked soles again. She trapped Leslie’s wiggling feet and gave her a flurry of maddening tickles across her arches and just below her toes. Leslie squealed and bucked in her seat, almost causing it to tip over. She yelled, “Not my feet again!!!”

While all of this was going on, April worked fast to take advantage of the distraction. She wiggled and yanked with her left arm trying to free her hand from the chair. She had been close to getting it free before Tammy had interrupted her with more tickling. But now was her chance to get a hand free.

Ann saw April working desperately to free herself, but kept it to herself. She immediately knew that April really only had as much time to work on her restraints for as long as Tammy was busy with Leslie. But how long would that be? Ann made difficult split-second decision and blurted out, “Hey, Tammy...why don’t you...uh...I may know where Ron is. But you’ll never get me to talk.”

Tammy stopped in her tracks and looked at Ann suspiciously. Leslie was grateful for the break as her chest heaved up and down catching her breath. Tammy scooted over to the left so that she was in front of the tan beauty. She coldly said, “Listen bitch, if you’re holding out on me...I’ll make your life a living hell. Let’s see what you know.”

Tammy encircled Ann’s ankles in an arm lock and poised her fingernails mere centimeters away from her tanned peds. Ann looked worried like she was having second thoughts about this plan. But there was no going back now. Tammy sprang into action and began frantically tickling all over Ann’s tender soles. Ann screamed laughter and threw her head back. Her raspy voice let out a stream of sweet, adorable laughter and shouting as she kicked her feet around aimlessly.

April felt her left hand was almost free. She gave it one final tug and suddenly it broke loose! April almost couldn’t believe it. She quickly looked around for anything that might help her and spotted one of the tranquilizer guns on a table nearby. April reached and clawed for the gun. She could hear Ann laughing and knew that if she didn’t reach the dart gun, then she and both her friends were in for a horrible night.

April’s fingers made contact with the handle grip and ever so slowly pulled it closer. When she finally had a solid hold on it, April quickly whipped it around and aimed it at Tammy’s backside. Hoping that there was another dart chambered, April pulled the trigger. A small dart shot forth and stung Tammy right in her butt. The crazy brunette jumped up and shouted angrily as she pulled the dart out. As she examined it and cursed the three women, Tammy soon found herself becoming hazy. She started to weaken and then slumped to the floor as she cried out, “Aw, you little bitch!”

Leslie: “Holy cow, you did it!”

Ann: “Oh thank God!”

April: “Whoa! These guns are badass!”

After April free herself from her chair, she helped her other two friends. Leslie and Ann stood up quickly, thankful to be free again. The three women stood there looking at Tammy faintly snoring on the floor. They rubbed their wrists where the restraints had been and Leslie asked, “What do we do now? Do we call the police?”

April: “Drive her off a cliff.”

Ann: “No! I say we just leave her and get the hell out of here! Come on, before she wakes up!”

The three ladies were in such a panic to get away from Tammy while they could, they forgot to even put on their shoes. All of them were barefoot as they hustled down the hall and burst out the back door to the parking lot area. Leslie immediately thumped into a wall of a man, which knocked her back into Ann and April. All three friends clumsily fell back onto the ground right outside the door.

It was now late evening and the sun was nearly down. Leslie, Ann, and April all looked up after their little collision and saw it was a tall, masked man. There were other masked guys near him as well. They were standing near a white, full-sized van parked just behind City Hall. The men were leading a bound and gagged woman toward the open rear doors of their van. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out they had just happened upon “The Giggling Goon Squad” that had been bothering Pawnee citizens for months now.

Leslie, Ann, and April huddled closer together as they sat looking up at the big ringleader of the gang. He noticed they were barefoot for some reason and smirked with amusement. He casually commented, “Well, well, well...sometimes they just fall into your lap, eh boys! Hahahaha! Someone check the building. See if there’s anymore sweeties in there where these three came from.”

Leslie was wide-eyed with fear and her mouth hung open in shock. Ann had a look of disbelief wash over her as she hung her head, accepting what was surely going to be their fate. April scoffed and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. With a trembling voice, Leslie asked the man, “Wha-what are you gon-gonna do with us?”

The big man pulled out a feather from his pocket and waved it at the three barefoot beauties. He teasingly answered, “Goochie goochie goo...”

There was a pathetic sigh of disapproval from the women as they realized what was in store for them. The gang then tied them securely with their hands behind their backs and their ankles bound together. They had the women shuffle and hop over to the van, where they were lifted in one at a time and seated in the stripped out cargo area in back.

The women were completely shocked to see the van nearly full of other ladies already, some of which they recognized! The reporter Shauna was also bound and gagged in the van. She had a helpless pleading expression as she whimpered into the gag. And they spotted Tammy 1, the cold bitch who had captured Leslie and Ann in her SUV earlier that day. Tammy 1 was calmer than Shauna, seeming to have already assessed and understood the hopelessness of her situation. Tammy 1 was silenced with a white cleave gag and looked over at Leslie. She couldn’t talk, but her look said it all. It didn’t so much matter what happened earlier that day between them, now they were both going to share the same fate.

Leslie didn’t know how those two women had come to be victims of the gang, but obviously at some point today they were unlucky. Leslie watched as April fought against having a gag shoved in her mouth. She jerked her head back and forth, but ultimately the men stuffed a big wad of cloth into her mouth and tied a bandana around her face to hold it in. April growled angrily as she was now silenced. Ann didn’t fight it. She didn’t like it, but she opened her mouth and let them tie a white cleave gag around her head. She made some muffled noises after as she got used to not being able to talk.

Leslie looked at Ann sadly as she watched her start drooling with the gag in her mouth. Then a man crouched and scooted through the back of the van until he held up a sock, which Leslie immediately recognized as April’s. Tammy 2 had pulled them off of her inside the Parks and Rec office before she started tickling them. Leslie pouted and asked, “Oh no, is that for me?...” The man chuckled as he wadded up the sock inside out. He replied, “Yep. Found it inside and thought we could use it to shut you ladies up. I prefer a nice, peaceful drive when we round up a bunch of scared women. Leslie tried to argue and turned her head away. She shouted, “No! That sock isn’t even mine! You can’t put that in my mouth! You can’t MMMMHHHFFMMM!!!” Leslie too was silenced as the man tied a bandana around her head to hold in the sock.

Things became even more strange when two men came carrying Tammy 2 and laid her in the back of the van. She too was bound and gagged, but was still out cold from the tranquilizer dart. The men closed the doors and started driving. To where, Leslie and the others did not know...

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Leslie, Ann, and April found themselves in the secret interrogation spot of “The Giggling Goon Squad”, which seemed to be some rickety, abandoned warehouse with some rigged lighting. All of the gags had been removed. The men had pulled some wooden chairs together and tied the three of them down. Their hands were roped to the back of the chairs. Their bare feet were propped up on wooden crates and strapped down. All three of them struggled when the men weren’t looking their way, but their captors proved to be quite experienced with knots.

Fortunately for Leslie, Ann, and April, the Goons were preoccupied with the other victims at the moment. Leslie looked around. She saw Shauna had been placed in a chair with her now bare feet propped up on a second chair. Her ankles were secured to the back of the other chair so that her feet poked through the other side of it completely helpless. Her arms were tied around behind her to the back of the chair and a man was showing her no mercy as he tickled her feet. Shauna threw her head back and let laughter pour out as her assailant demanded to know the code to her bank account. Leslie was shocked at the sight. Just knowing the victim made it that much more of a real problem to her. She had no idea this is what her poor townsfolk had been facing. The man suddenly moved up to Shauna’s upper body and began squeezing her sides, which also got a good reaction from her.

Leslie panned the room and saw Tammy 1 was secured standing in the middle of the floor. Her arms had been pulled tight over her head to the ceiling rafters, leaving her milky white underarms exposed in her black, sleeveless top. Tammy 1 looked humiliated as a man stood behind her and made her laugh intensely as he skillfully wiggled his fingers along the curves of her armpits. Tammy 1 swayed and tried to pull away, but it was clear that she was utterly defenseless. The man stroked her underarms with ease and told her to just give up her money. Tammy 1 yelled, “Never!” as she fell back into hearty laughter.

Leslie was in disbelief. She looked over and saw Tammy 2 as well. She had been hogtied on the floor with her bare feet up in the air behind her. Tammy 2 was cursing and growling and threatening the man behind her as he rubbed oil into her meaty soles. Then he took a hairbrush and began scrubbing her feet enthusiastically. Tammy 2 broke down instantly into rowdy laughter and screaming. She writhed around on the floor but her ropes kept her from really getting anywhere. The tickler calmly asked her, “All you have to do is give up the code to your bank account.” Tammy 2 shouted through her laughing, “You’re not getting a dime! Hahahahaha!! You can’t do this to ME!”

Leslie’s mouth was hanging open in complete shock as she witnessed the scene before her. And then it got worse. A few masked men approached them with smiles on their faces. Leslie looked exhausted as she hung her head a little in despair. She begged them, “Oh God no, not more tickling! Please, anything but that! Listen, you won’t believe this but I’ve had THE WORST day possible. I just really don’t think that’s necessary and I’ll absolutely tell you anything you want to know! I’m begging you to please just not tickle us!”

The captor standing in the middle smiled and replied, “Aw, where’s the fun in that? Hey fellas, I had an idea. Why don’t we start each of them off with a fun game of ‘This Little Piggy’...”

Leslie, Ann, and April all began laughing once again as they were added to the list of victims of “The Giggling Goon Squad”.

THE END

Last edited:
Every entry gets better and better! You captured the campy tone of the show and the character so well. I especially love April. "Drive her off a cliff." Dead on! Thanks for your work!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back