• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Ticking 2006 - MM/F (ADULT)

J

JewishKaren

My husband, Lux, uses our real past ticking images to create art. As a real estate professional in NYC, I have to obscure my face. That was part of our deal:)

Halloween tickle torture sessions were always a nightmare, in more ways than one!!!

Attachments

• Tick001_SEC.jpg
    Tick001_SEC.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,725
So hot! Love these images and stories. You look great too :)

Thanks guys! We are experimenting with this style of images+captions. It's certainly not for everyone.

We might have to experiment with Photoshopping in a mask or head cover versus my husband's idea of the "****rol" privacy locker. Ha ha. These images are indeed real ticking images, but I just can do face shots since I sell real estate. But the images are too good not to share. We'd hate to have them "rotting" away on a hard drive.

Were there multiple ticklers, or was it just your husband superimposed from two shots. Your underarms look amazing! Would love to hear your laugh when they are gently probed.

It is great that these are live photos. You look amazing. I would love to see more foot shots.

You are correct. My husband pulled a few of our images together and layered them into one. It's him in both positions. I think that day he did like 1500 images and had to find ones that matched up. Same thing with the other image.

This was from 2006, so my boobs were a little "fuller". Ha ha!

Ok, that sounds good. I have quite a few to share. I prefer to share the foot shots versus full body anyway. Ha ha.

That sounds awesome!! Would have loved to see a video of such a scene...would like to get my wife in the same situation.....

I think that day he did like 1500 images
How many!? That DAY?! 1 day alone! Cripes! Okay! I guess we got plenty to look forward to then. Love how he fills you to your brim with that wand in the third pic. Also I like your armpits more than your boobs.

Last edited:
How many!? That DAY?! 1 day alone! Cripes! Okay! I guess we got plenty to look forward to then. Love how he fills you to your brim with that wand in the third pic. Also I like your armpits more than your boobs.

Good feedback. Yes, it was around 1,500 images. Of course only a small percentage turned out well.

He shoots in bursts. Typically when he hits the remote the camera fires off about 7-11 shots. What starts to bother me is the flash. After about an hour it starts to get on my nerves.

Love the artwork and love the descriptions; those viseo clips sound like they'd be just amazing

Thanks! I'll have some new stuff coming very soon...hopefully much better.

I assume the text is a story, and not your real ordeal?

Parts of it were real, yes. Very real. I haven't done it lately, but I used to get strapped down and REALLY tickle tortured past my breaking point. I'll be more than happy to post up some of the REAL pics if people are interested in seeing them (with my face blurred of course). I have to work a day job and can't have my real estate clients or family recognizing me...so I have to exercise some degree of privacy controls.

ART: yes, that is my real body really being tickled by my husband. I did use photoshop to add in the extra stuff. In some pieces I blended two pics together to give the impression of multiple people in the scene. They are all my husband, just in different spots. But the images are really me, really being tickled.

I should post the originals if anyone is interested.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back