• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reed Amber mentions her tickling fetish again

hellofatperson

TMF Poster
Reed has mentioned having a tickling kink/fetish a couple times before, most notably in a kink video from a while back where she mentions being very hidden and shy about it for some time

https://youtu.be/lAFRvCEnAuY

Here she mentions it around 5:30 again. Always great to see there are media personalities out there that share our fun!

The YouTube channel she has with Florence is pretty good, too. They're really good at discussing all kinds of intimacy.

Reed has mentioned having a tickling kink/fetish a couple times before, most notably in a kink video from a while back where she mentions being very hidden and shy about it for some time

Awesome find! Thank you!

I tried to search. Any previous clips where she mentions tickling as you’re referring to above?

Awesome find! Thank you!

I tried to search. Any previous clips where she mentions tickling as you’re referring to above?

There’s a video on YouTube where Reed massages Mikaela Witt’s feet. During the first minute or so, there’s some brief yet cute dialogue about Mikaela being ticklish.

I posted them a while back. Can’t remember the time stamps rn but here are the main videos

Reed mentions it as a fetish

https:// youtu.be/eM8PbNdQDLk

Florence says she’s ticklish

https:// youtu.be/bRo3Z-zcHCY

Reed has posted on her Instagram that she’s discussed her tickling fetish on bbc radio series ‘tricky’ it doesn’t seem to be out to listen to yet but I’m sure it will be interesting to listen to! This seems really brave as this is taking it super mainstream! It’s as inspiring as it is terrifying to me as I’m sure a lot of us keep our fetish to ourselves for the most part unless the trust it there with the person you want to share with.

Reed has posted on her Instagram that she’s discussed her tickling fetish on bbc radio series ‘tricky’ it doesn’t seem to be out to listen to yet but I’m sure it will be interesting to listen to! This seems really brave as this is taking it super mainstream! It’s as inspiring as it is terrifying to me as I’m sure a lot of us keep our fetish to ourselves for the most part unless the trust it there with the person you want to share with.

Shes on the episode with Margot Robbie &#55357;&#56845; Can't wait to hear her and Harley Quinn talk tickling.

I was actually posting on the subject this week, as I do get asked about it all the time. I knew about her tickling fetish as she'd contacted me about it a few years back, but she wasn't into the idea of doing a shoot since it was too personal for her. I've spoken to her about it again in the last year as she's become more public about it and I get a lot of messages about her now. She still wasn't keen to do it on camera though and I just don't think it's something she would ever want to do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back