• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Japanese Language Speakers?

SeekingSakura

TMF Novice
This may be the wrong forum to post this topic in, but tbh I had no idea which one this particular one this would fall in?

Anyway, in the near future I want to commission a japanese artist to make some tickling artwork for me. They don't usually draw tickle-fetish related stuff but they have confirmed with me that they would be comfortable drawing it.

My question for any Japanese speakers is this: I would like a picture of a character tickled in wooden stocks, but I can not work out how to say this. So far the best translation of that I could find was さらし台, but if you image search that it seems to more dominantly refer to pillory stocks rather that feet-restraining ones. I looked up other japanese artwork and the word they seem to use is 足枷, which Google translates as "leg cuffs". If you image search this it does indeed bring up images of foot stocks but it also brings up what I would think of if you said "leg cuffs" to me, literal chains around the feet. Is there any way I can very specifically say "wooden stocks" so an artist not necessarily versed in tickling will definitely understand?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back