• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensory Research - entire story (multiple f’s/ multiple f’s- non con)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Melissa drove towards the gate of the research center, the giant sign above the automatic gate read ‘TK Sensory Research’. She opened her window and pressed the call button.

‘RING RING’

“Hello, TK Sensory Research” the voice said.

“Hi, it’s Melissa. I have an appointment with Dr Fitzgerald” Melissa replied.

“Perfect, you’re slightly early but if you pull into the parking bay labelled ‘Subject 3 Bay’ and come into the reception, you can wait there until Dr Fitzgerald comes to collect you” the voice replied.

“Thank you” Melissa said.

The gate slowly rose and Melissa drove into the carpark, pulling up into ‘Subject 3 Bay’ as instructed. She sat in her car, took her phone out and checked the email again. She had never taken part in any research before but being a university student, money was tight. ‘£200 just to be prodded by some Dr and her students for a few hours’ she thought. ‘This is going to be some easy money’. She grabbed her bag and stepped out of her car.

She was dressed in her University sports tracksuit and trainers, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail swaying as she walked towards the entrance of the building. The doors slid open to reveal a bright white reception, black sofas and small reception desk with a nerdy looking but attractive girl sat behind.

“Melissa, I presume?” the nerdy girl asked.

“That’s me” Melissa promptly replied with a smile.

“Dr Fitzgerald is just finishing up with her 09:00 appointment but if you wouldn’t mind reading and signing the disclaimer, it will speed things up.” The girl said with a smile, handing some papers and a pen to Melissa.

Melissa took them and sat down on one of the sofas, calming music filled the empty reception. She took a deep breath and looked at the papers.

‘Does Participating Regularly in Exercise have an impact on a Person’s Sensitivity?

A Research study by Dr Jane Fitzgerald’

Melissa looked slightly confused. ‘Are they going to try to make me cry, or something?’ she thought to herself. She continued to read on;

‘A study to learn more about the skins sensitivity and whether or not participating in exercise will impact overall sensitivity of a person and to what extent’

‘So, I get prodded, do a bit of running, then get prodded again. All for £200’ Melissa chuckled to herself. In her over confidence she skipped over the small print to the next page to fill in her details.

‘Gender - Female’

‘Age - 19’

‘Height - 5 foot 3’

‘Weight - 52 kg’

‘Daily Participation in Exercise, 1-2 hours’

She signed and dated the declaration before returning it to the receptionist.

“Are you happy with everything?” the girl asked.

“Yep, fine” Melissa said smugly before sitting back down.

A few minutes passed before the phone rang at the reception.

“Hello. Yes Dr, all forms have been filled out. Ok Dr, will send her through now” the receptionist put the phone down.

“Melissa”

“Yeah”

“Dr Fitzgerald is ready for you now in room 2, its just down the corridor”

“OK”

Melissa grabbed her bag and walked towards the corridor, she peeked through the window to room 1 to see another girl, slightly taller than her with jet black hair running on a treadmill wearing a sports bar and shorts.

‘This is going to be a piece of cake’ she thought as she approached room 2. She knocked on the door.

“Come in” a stern female voice said. Melissa opened the door and walked in.

There was a tall woman with glassed stood in the room wearing a white lab coat, she turned around, “Melissa, I presume” the woman said sternly.

“That’s me” Melissa replied with a smile.

“Take these clothes and get changed behind the screen” the woman said handing Melissa a sealed back with her name on it.

She took it and walked behind the screen. Melissa opened the bag to reveal a black sports bra with and black tight looking shorts. She quickly got undressed and put the shorts on before noticing the firm padding running in between the legs of the shorts. Being familiar with cycling shorts, she just presumed that was what the padding was. As she put the sports bra on, she noticed the same firm padding in each of the bra cups. She was slightly confused by it but thought nothing of it as she slipped her trainers back on and tied the laces. She confidently strolled out from behind the curtain to see the stern looking woman sat on an office chair holding a clipboard.

“Please, lie on your back on the table” the woman said.

Melissa complied and climbed on.

“I am Dr. Jane Fitzgerald and today you will be participating in my study. It will last approximately 3 hours but to be able to receive payment, you will need to complete the whole allotted time”.

“That’s not a problem, Jane” Melissa said with a smile.

“It’s Dr” the woman snapped back.

“Right, sorry Dr” Melissa said apologetically.

“What I am trying to achieve today is whether sweat increases a person’s sensitivity, and if so, by how much” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst looking at her clipboard. “Now can you stretch your arms over your head and grip onto the bar behind”.

Melissa looked over her head to see a bar attached to the wall, she stretched her arms out and grasped the bar, stretching her toned midriff out.

“I am going to stimulate your nerves and I want you to give me an honest reflection of sensitivity” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst standing up and approaching Melissa.

“Umm, OK” Melissa replied, confused about what the Dr was going to do.

Dr Fitzgerald took out a black glove, covered in bristles and placed her left hand inside it. Melissa’s eyes went wide.

“Are, Are you going to tickle me” Melissa stuttered out.

“This is my patented sensitivity glove. It is designed to stimulate the nerves in someone’s skin” Dr Fitzgerald replied. “But you will feel a slightly ticklish sensation”.

“Urmmmm, Okay” Melissa replied nervously, knowing just how ticklish she was.

Dr Fitzgerald stood over Melissa and ran the glove over Melissa’s right armpit.

“Eeeek” Melissa squealed letting go of the bar and pulling her arms down to her chest.

“Melissa, please” Dr Fitzgerald said in her stern tone.

“It tickles” Melissa replied with embarrassment.

“That’s the point” Dr Fitzgerald replied, rolling her eyes. “I need 10-15 seconds of initial data from different body parts. Now are you going to be a big girl, and let me continue?” Said patronisingly.

Melissa took a deep breath, nodded and grasped the bar again. Dr Fitzgerald ran her gloved hand over Melissa’s right armpit again. The tiny bristled stroked her skin.

“Hehehehehe” Melissa giggled.

Dr Fitzgerald moved the gloved hand down to Melissa’s side, the bristles scribbled over and in between each rib.

“Hehehehehehe” Melissa giggled, trying to keep hold of the bar. “Hahahahaha” she started laughing as the gloved hand moved over her belly, her stomach tensed and twitched as the bristles covered every bit of skin. The gloved hand moved down her right thigh and knee, Melissa giggled to herself, trying to keep her legs stretched out.

Dr Fitzgerald stopped and took off her glove.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it” she said patronisingly again.

“I knew I was ticklish but I didn’t realise I was that ticklish” Melissa responded.

“No-one ever does” Dr Fitzgerald replied, taking her pen out of her top pocket. “Now, I want you to rate each spot out of 10 for levels of sensitivity. 1 being not sensitive and 10 being extremely sensitive. Okay”.

Melissa nodded as she lay there, her skin still tingling.

“Armpits?” Dr Fitzgerald said

“Urmmm, 8ish” Melissa replied.

“URMMM, 8ish?” Dr Fitzgerald replied slightly annoyed. “I need a specific answer”.

“I’m not sure” Melissa said confused.

“A 10 equates to physically cannot stand it, at risk of passing out” Dr Fitzgerald replied.

“Okay, 7” Melissa replied, slightly annoyed herself.

“Sides?”

“7”

“Stomach?”

“8”

“Legs?”

“5”

“Good” Dr Fitzgerald replied whilst putting her pen back in her pocket. “Now for the final initial testing. Can you remove you trainers and socks?”. She walked down to the foot of the table.

“My trainers?” Melissa questioned nervously.

“Yes, now come on, hurry up. I have a busy schedule” Dr Fitzgerald snapped back.

Melissa untied her laces and took off both trainers, placed them down next to her before taking off her running socks and placing them inside her trainers. She stretched her legs out again showing off her size 4 feet and small plump toes with black nail polish. She sat up on the table with outstretched legs watching Dr Fitzgerald wheel her chair across and sit down next to Melissa’s feet. She gulped with worry as she watched Dr Fitzgerald putting on a different glove, once again covered in bristles but this one had tiny feather like attachments on the finger tips.

“Same process now” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly as she ran the glove over the tops of Melissa’s feet.

“Hahahahahahaaha” Melissa laughed, trying to keep her feet still. Her feet were her most ticklish spot.

Dr Fitzgerald ran the gloves around her feet onto the soles.

“AHAHAHAAHA” Melissa exploded, retracting her feet from in front of Dr Fitzgerald.

Dr Fitzgerald looked up through her glasses at Melissa with a frown. Melissa slid her feet back down towards the Dr nervously. She took hold of her right ankle with her right hand and went back to gliding the bristles back over Melissa’s sole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa laughed, trying to pull her foot away, Dr Fitzgerald had a strong grip and held her foot. Melissa then felt the tiny feathers under and in between her toes.

“NOOOHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded with laughter, threw her body back against the table as the feathers explored each toe before finally stopping. Dr Fitzgerald removed her glove and stood up.

“Tops of feet?” she asked.

“9” Melissa quickly responded

“Soles?”

“9”

“Toes?”

“10”

“10?” Dr Fitzgerald questioned.

“Definitely, I thought I was going to pass out, it tickled that much” Melissa responded.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald said. “You can put you trainers back on, have a drink then we will commence the exercise.

Melissa was already slightly out of breath as she put each sock back on, followed by her trainers.

“When you are ready, please start running on the treadmill” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst writing something down on her clipboard. “The timer countdown is set at 30 minutes. I will be back for when you have finished your exercise to commence the study”.

Dr Fitzgerald left the room.

‘Thank God it’s only a little bit of tickling’ Melissa thought to herself. ‘I couldn’t take any more of that shit’. She stretched herself a little bit before climbing on the treadmill and pressing the start button. Starting out with a slow jog. She could her the door close from room 1 and Dr Fitzgerald’s stern voice through the walls.

“Ready for the second part of the study” Dr Fitzgerald said. Melissa could not hear the girls reply next door but soon heard a familiar sound.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the girl laughed.

‘That’s going to suck’ she thought to herself before turning her mind away from the noises and concentrate on her running. Soon the laughter stopped and the girl listed off the sensitivity of her body parts. “9,10,9,10,9,9,10” the girl from next door said.

“Fuck, she is ticklish” Melissa said to herself before returning her mind to her running.

“Now, time for phase 3 of the study” Melissa heard Dr Fitzgerald say through the wall.

“Phase 3” the girl said sounding panicked. “Hey, hold on, what are you doing?”

Her voice went quiet.

‘What could the third part be?’ Melissa thought to herself, but shrugged it off and continued running. Before long, the treadmill slowed down and came to a halt. Melissa was quite sweaty as she stood down off the treadmill and took a drink of water. The door opened and Dr Fitzgerald walked in.

“Lie down, trainers and socks off” Dr Fitzgerald said abruptly.

Melissa sat on the table and started unlacing her trainers.

“W-What’s the third part of the study” Melissa said, panting from the exercise.

“We will get to that soon, some people cannot handle a little bit of tickling” Dr Fitzgerald said mockingly. “But you’re not one of those people. Are you?”

“Pffttt, no” Melissa replied, trying to sound braver than she was. She finished taking her trainers and socks off. Her body glistening with beads of sweat. Dr Fitzgerald took out a pair of gloves this time.

“Right, grip the bar please” she said. Melissa complied and grasped the bar with her sweaty palms. Dr Fitzgerald ran both gloved hands over Melissa’s sweaty armpits.

“AAAAAAAGHHH” she squealed as the bristles ran over her sensitive skin, trying her best to keep hold of the bar. But it was no use, within seconds she let go and grabbed her armpits to protect herself.

Dr Fitzgerald took a step back, looked at Melissa from under her glasses.

“Sorry, it just tickles loads” Melissa said apologetically.

“Don’t worry” Dr Fitzgerald said sympathetically. “We have an easier way for you to go about it, if you want”.

“Okay” Melissa quickly replied, thinking she was going to get out of too much tickling.

“Grasp the bar again” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst walking to the wall with the bar attached, removing her gloves. Melissa followed the request before feeling something on her wrists. As she tried to look up, she heard 2 clicks.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Melissa said in a panic, quickly realising that her wrists were secured to the bar.

“You asked for the easy way to complete the study” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile before putting her gloves back on.

“But I AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA” she screamed as the gloved hands ran all over her armpits. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA”. “NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as the gloves ran over her ribs and sides. The exercise and sweat had definitely increased her sensitivity. The gloves ran over her stomach as she cackled with laughter, body bouncing off the table, desperately pulling on the wrist cuffs. The gloves moved to her legs and knees as she tried to kick and bounce her legs to get away, to no avail. Dr Fitzgerald stopped and took off her gloves.

“How was that?” She asked with a smug look on her face.

“Fucking horrible” Melissa snapped back. “Now let me go!”

“Not until we have finished” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a grin. “Armpits? Sides? Stomach? Legs?”

“9, all fucking 9” Melissa snapped back.

Dr Fitzgerald started scribbling down on her clipboard. She looked up and Melissa and then turned her eyes down to her feet. Melissa quickly pulled her feet up to her bum.

“Don’t you dare” Melissa said with anger.

“Do you want your money, or not?” Dr Fitzgerald answered abruptly.

Melissa took a deep breath and slowly moved her feet down the table.

“That’s a good girl” Dr Fitzgerald said patronisingly. “But I need to add something for my own protection”. She grabbed a remote and pressed one of the buttons. A whirring noise filled the room as some black padded stocks rose up at the foot of the table.

“I’m out, I’m out” Melissa quickly said. “Let me go, keep your money”.

“Unfortunately, I can’t” the Dr said. “You’ve already signed the agreement”. With that she walked to the wall and pressed the intercom. “Assistance in room 2” she said. Within seconds, 2 burly men walked into the room.

“Feet, now” Dr Fitzgerald instructed. Before Melissa could fight, each man had a grip of an ankle, placing her feet in the stocks and locking it shut. Dr Fitzgerald looked at Melissa menacingly as she put on her other pair of gloves.

“P-P-Please” Melissa begged as each man took hold of her big toe and forced her toes forward towards the floor.

“AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed as the bristles ran over the tops of her feet for what felt like an eternity.

“Lock the toes in” Dr Fitzgerald instructed as the two men pushed her toes back against the stocks and tied her toes into place. Melissa tried to move her feet but couldn’t.

“AHAHAAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOO” Melissa laughed as her soles were scrubbed by the gloves. Her body bouncing up and down on the table. The little feathers then started to torment her toes. She threw her head back again and laughed silently, shaking her head from side to side. Tears running down her cheeks to the table. The tickling stopped, Melissa lay there panting and trying to catch her breath.

As Dr Fitzgerald started to remove her gloves, Melissa blurted out “10,10 and fucking 10”. She took another breath, “you’ve proved your point, now let me go and give me my money”.

“Ha ha ha” Dr Fitzgerald laughed to herself. “We are not done yet, we still have phase 3 of the study”.

“NO, IM FUCKING DONE” Melissa angrily shouted. “LET ME GOOOOMMPPPHHHHH”. Dr Fitzgerald shoved a ball gag in her mouth. “That will keep you quiet for a bit” she said whilst clipping it behind Melissa’s head. “I wouldn’t want you to put off all the other subjects, now would I?”

“Mmmmm Mmmmmpphhhh” Melissa tried to speak.

“Good question” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “Phase 3 is to slowly dry your skin of the sweat before we test your sensitivity again. But first, we need to moisturise your body. We’ve got to take care of you skin, don’t we”. She winked at Melissa as the 2 men approached with some lotion. One massaging it into her upper body and the other massaging it into her lower body.

“MMMPPHH” Melissa protested again.

“Feels good, doesn’t it” Dr Fitzgerald joked as she walked out of the room. Once the 2 men had finished covering her skin in moisturiser, they wheeled a small heater towards her feet, placing it a foot away. One of them flicked the switch on the wall. A blinding red light covered Melissa’s body from above, slowly warming her skin. The second flicked the switch on the heater at her feet.

The first man placed some sun bed glasses over her eyes, everything went dark. Melissa heard the door close as she lay there catching her breath, soon she dozed off from the exhaustion.

She was awoken by the muffled laughter and screams coming from the girl in the room next door. She tried to focus her mind on something else but couldn’t, the heat grew stronger on her body over the next 10 minutes before she heard the door open again. She gulped deeply, scared of what would happen to her.

She heard the footsteps of the 2 men approach her, the heat from above her slowly went away.

“MMPPHH” she tried to get their attention but they ignored her, focused on their jobs. Melissa felt a strap tighten over her elbows, pinning her arms firmly to the table. Next a strap was placed over forehead, one over her hips and another over her thighs and shins. All she could move was her fingers. A whirring noise was coming from above her for a few seconds, then the men left again and closed the door. Melissa lay there for the next 10 minutes, still listening to the muffled screams and laughter coming from next door.

The door opened again and the sound of Dr Fitzgerald’s heels clicking on the hard floor filled the room, getting lounder as they approached closer to Melissa’s bound body. There was a blinding light as the glasses were removed from Melissa’s eyes. Her eyes slowly began to focus again revealing some blurry black circles above her. As they focused, Melissa quickly realised that these black circles were actually covered in bristles, ranging in length, longer on the outside and small in the centre of the discs. She could make out there were 2 above her armpits and one above her belly but that’s all she could see with her head pinned down.

“Melissa, do you know what the TK of TK Sensory Research stands for?” Dr Fitzgerald said.

“Mmppphhh” Melissa tried to speak.

“Not quite” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “It stands for Tickle”.

Melissa gulped again.

“I am Dr. Jane Fitzgerald, one of the researchers for the Ministry of Defence. I specialise in torture methods, specifically, tickling”.

Melissa let out a muffled groan.

“The interesting thing with tickle torture is that, not only is it effective, but it leaves no obvious marks on a soldiers body” Dr Fitzgerald said. “We are testing regular people on the effectiveness of it, combined with sweat. You see, a solider will sweat when he or she knows they are about to be interrogated, hence the exercise”.

“Mpphhhhh” Melissa tried to speak again.

“Now, what you have signed, obviously without reading properly is a contract. This contract prevents you from speaking about what you have and will experience today. If you do speak about it, you will be arrested and be placed in a military jail, for a very long time. Got it?”

“Mpphh”

“Now that your skin has dried, we will commence phase 3” Dr Fitzgerald instructed. “Your body will experience a level of ticklishness that will only be worsened by phase 4”.

“Mpphhhhh”

“Phase 4 is a fun one” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “That’s normally the breaking point for soldiers. Now, can you see the discs above you? Those discs spin at different speeds and will randomly touch down on your most sensitive parts of your body. For you, and that little whimpy bitch next door, is everywhere. I hope you have fun”.

Dr Fitzgerald walked away and took a seat in her chair. The discs above Melissa started to spin slowly. She could see the two above her armpits getting closer. She shut her eyes tightly as the bristles touched down in her armpits.

“MMMAHAHAHAMMMPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHH” she laughed into the gag, unable to move to get away. The bristles spun quicker and quicker, tears streamed down her face to the table. Minutes of laughing into the gag passed before the discs retracted.

Before she could catch her breath, the disc hit her stomach, sending her into spasms of ticklish laughter into the gag. She had never experienced anything like this before. Her stomach tensing and twitching repeatably, finally, the disc retracted again. Melissa took a sigh of relief, forgetting about the possibility of other discs that were out of her vision.

Discs touched down on both sides of her, covering from her hips to her ribs.

“MMMAHAHAHAMMMPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHH” She screamed into the gag, crying with laughter as the bristles tormented her for the next few minutes before retracting.

Multiple discs touched down on her hips, thighs and knees sending her back into screams of laughter before finally stopping. Melissa thought she was going to pass out. She knew what was coming, the silence in between was almost as bad as the tickling. She heard the whirring of the discs towards her feet, she could feel the slight breeze caused by them, she closed her eyes in anticipation before they touched down.

“MMMAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHAHHAHAHA” She screamed into her gag as one larger disc was tickling each sole and multiple small discs attacking her toes. She laughed into her gag as the speed picked up. The discs on her soles stopped whilst the little discs continued to torture her toes. Her face was turning a bright shade of pink as she could not escape from the tickling.

The discs stopped, she caught her breath and opened her eyes. To her horror she saw the discs above her all turn on and lower towards her body. All of them touched her skin at the same time sending her into overload. She screamed and laughed into her gag as bristles tickled her entire body.

Just before she passed out, the tickling stopped. Dr Fitzgerald walked over to her and removed her gag.

“Enjoy that?” She said with a smile.

“F-F-fuck Y-y-ou” Melissa responded, completely out of breath.

“Looks like you are perfect to try stage 4” Dr Fitzgerald said with delight. “That stupid girl next door passed out. Weak bitch”.

“W-what’s stage 4” Melissa responded, defeated.

“I’m glad you asked” Dr Fitzgerald said with joy. “Did you notice the pads in you shorts and running bra? Well, those are, actually I will let you find out for yourself”.

She sat back down and flicked a switch. All of the pads started to vibrate, one on each nipple and one over her pussy. Melissa went white, her stomach tensed again as the slow vibrations sent shockwaves up and down her body.

“No, Please don’t” she begged.

Dr Fitzgerald looked at her watch. “It looks as if you still have an hour left with me, so, lets continue”.

“Please turn it offfffffffffmmmmmmm” Melissa moaned as the intensity of the vibrations increased. Dr Fitzgerald stood up and walked to the table, she leaned over Melissa’s head to the discs above her flipping them over to reveal the other side covered in lots of small white feathers. Melissa bit down on her bottom lip as she watched Dr Fitzgerald turn all the visible discs over and then walk away.

The discs started to spin slowly and move towards her body slowly touching down on her skin. The small fluffy feathers stroked and glided across her underarms, stomach and legs, sending ticklish pleasure up and down her body.

“MMMmmmmmmmm” Melissa moaned as the intensity of the vibrations increased again. Her breathing got deeper and deeper as she became increasingly wet.

“Stop, stop mmmmmmmmm” she moaned as she became close to climaxing.

The vibrating and the discs stopped as silence filled the room before the whirring from the bottom of the table started.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded with laughter again as the bristles spun on her feet and toes.

“STTTOOOPPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Her feet were tortured again for another 5 minutes before the bristles stopped.

“W-w-what are you doing?” Melissa panted out.

“You need to work for it” Dr Fitzgerald responded quickly before turning on the feather and the vibrators again.

“FUCK YOUUUUUUMMMMMM” Melissa moaned again. Her nipples were hard and her clit was wet as the vibrations once again sent her into ecstasy.

“MMMMMMMMM” she moaned out before they stopped again.

“AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA” she screamed as her feet were tickle tortured once again. “PLEEEAASSSAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

This went on for another few minutes before the vibrators started again.

“J-J-Just let me cu-uuummmmm” Melissa called out.

“Very well” replied Dr Fitzgerald. She increased the intensity to maximum, sat back and watched Melissa pant and moan her way to climax.

She turned off the vibrator and feathers, walked back to Melissa and started to turn the discs back over again.

“N-n-no more, please” Melissa begged.

“But you are only at the start of stage 4” Dr Fitzgerald responded.

“THE START?” Melissa shouted.

“Of course” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “You nerves are always extra sensitive after you have had an orgasm. By the end of this, you will do anything I say”.

“FUCK YOU” Melissa shouted back as she watched the discs begin spinning again, lowering themselves towards her.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA SHAHAHAHAPPPP ITTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed as all discs spun at the same time covering her whole body. “TUUUAHAHAHAHAHARRRNNNNN ITTT OFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Tears began streaming down her bright red face again, minute upon minute passed, feeling like hours to Melissa. All she could do was lie there and laugh as the bristles tickle tortured her body.

Dr Fitzgerald turned the discs off. “All you have to do is agree to this treatment for 3 hours a day, for the next week”. Melissa did not respond.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald replied as she turned the discs back on.

“AAAHAHAHAHA FUUUCKKKK HAHAHA YOOUUU HAHAHAHAHA” Melissa laughed.

After 10 more minutes passed of the torture, Melissa was ready to give in.

“STAAAPPPPAAHAHA”

Dr Fitzgerald stopped the discs.

“I-I-I will do it” Melissa panted out.

“Good girl, you were tough but I have broken you”

Melissa caught her breath back slowly.

“But, you still have 20 more minutes left” Dr Fitzgerald laughed as she turned the discs back on.

“NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa exploded again.

Finally she passed out.

She was awoken by a glass of water thrown on her. As she woke up dazed, she realised that she could move her limbs again. She turned her head to see Dr Fitzgerald stood over her.

“How was that?” Dr Fitzgerald asked with a smile.

“T-Torture” Melissa panted back.

“Good, I look forward to breaking you again tomorrow” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “My guards will show you to your room, so you can get some sleep before we try to intensify things tomorrow”.

Melissa just threw her head back and looked at the discs above her. Dreading the next day.

Day 2

Melissa awoke in a daze as blinding lights in her bedroom quarters filled the room. One of the men she saw yesterday walked into the room, putting a bag on the table beside her.

“Get dressed and go to room 3 in 15 minutes” he instructed.

She sat up in her bed, her stomach aching from all of the laughter yesterday. Leaning to the side, she opened the bag to reveal a hospital gown. ‘What have I got myself into?’ She thought to herself as she slowly climbed out of her bed. The cold floor on her bare feet sent shivers up her spine as she walked to the bathroom to make herself look slightly presentable before putting on the gown and tying a bow at the back to secure it.

She wandered down the corridor, wondering how she was going to explain herself to her flatmates. They only thought she was going to be away for a few hours and must be wondering what had happened to her.

As she got close to room 3, she could hear the laughter coming from both rooms 1 and 2, she decided not to look as the thought of being tickled again sent shivers down her spine. She approached the door, took a deep breath and opened it slowly. The room was dark, she crept inside slowly, blinding lights filled the room again as the motion detector noticed her presence. Straight away she noticed a padded chair, secured to the floor. The chair faced a blacked out window and had a large black box behind the chair. She approached the chair cautiously, turning around at the large box to see lots of holes pointing at the chair. There was an envelope on the seat for the chair.

“Melissa, please take a seat, open the envelope and read the contents carefully” a voice said on the speaker in the room.

Slightly hesitant, she picked up the envelope and took a seat on the chair. The leather was cold on her back and bum, not covered by the gown. She took a deep breath and opened the envelope, pulling out the piece of paper inside.

‘Subject, your task for today is to withhold the following safe word from us. If you succeed, you will be free to go home, if you don’t, you must stay for another day.

The word you must keep close to your heart is ‘MUSHROOM’

She read the letter again before putting it back in the envelope and placing it on the floor. The thought of more tickling scared her but the thought of returning home gave her some determination to succeed.

“Are you clear on the task?” The voice said.

Melissa just nodded.

“On the table, you will find a blindfold” the voice said. “Cover your eyes with the blindfold, place your arms on the arms of the chair and your ankles against the legs of the chair”.

Melissa complied and covered her eyes in darkness before relaxing her arms down and placing them on the arms of the padded chair. She moved her feet to the legs of the chair and took a deep breath. A whirring noise filled the room as she felt cold metal cuffs wrapping around her wrists and ankles. The chair raised up from the floor by a few inches or so, taking her toes off the floor. She heard 2 clicks before feeling the leather peeling away from her skin under her bum and back. A cool breeze ran down her spine as she soon realised that her back and bum were exposed. She took another deep breath and contemplated her tactics to try to pull through today.

“Subject 2, Wake up” a voice said on the speaker loudly.

Melissa was confused, she thought she was Subject 3, she turned her head to listen to hear if there was someone else on the room.

“Subject 2, now that you are back with us again, we will commence the next phase of the treatment. The only person who can limit the torture you will receive is behind the window in front of you. Why don’t you say hello to subject 3” the voice said patronisingly.

“Please, please, don’t let them tickle me again, I can’t stand it anymore” a female voice said.

Melissa pricked her head up, turning it from side to side, trying to gauge where the voice was coming from.

“I know you can’t see me, but please don’t let them tickle me anymore” the female voice said sobbing.

“So there you have it, Subject 3. It’s either her or you” the voice said.

Melissa pondered for a few seconds, she never thought of this scenario whilst formulating her plan but she was not going to let it affect her, she was getting out of here today.

“I’m sorry” Melissa said sympathetically.

“Ple-he-hease” the girl sobbed.

Before Melissa had a chance to feel sorry for the girl, her sobbing turned into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA” the girl laughed.

Melissa’s room was filled with the laughter of the poor girl in the room next door.

“STAAAHAHAAHAHAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried with laughter.

Melissa felt embarrassed that she was partially responsible for this girls torment, but at least it wasn’t her on the receiving end.

The poor girls laughter continued to surround Melissa for the next 10 minutes before finally stopping.

“P-P-Please helppp mee” the girl whimpered.

“I can’t” Melissa replied.

The girl continued to cry but before long, her crying changed back to laughter again.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed. “I CANT TAKEEAHAHAAHAHAA ITAAHAHAHAAH”.

Melissa started to feel incredibly sorry for the girl, but she needed to be strong. She tried to think about something else but the laughter filling the room stopped her from concentrating. Another 10 minutes passed of listening to this girl laugh and beg. Finally Melissa cracked.

“Stop it, stop torturing her” Melissa called out.

“Very well” the voice said on the speaker.

“T-T-Thank You” the girl panted back.

Melissa felt a sense of pride with herself. That was until she heard a whirring noise coming from behind her.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Melissa called out.

“You asked for us to stop tickling Subject 2, didn’t you” the voice responded.

“Yes, but I didn’t think this would happenHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa exploded with laughter as spinning soft bristles hit her spine.

She arched her back to try to escape them but to no avail, the bristles ran from in between her shoulder blades down to the bottom of her back.

“AHAHAHAHA STAAAAAHAHAHAAHPPPPHAHAHAHA” Melissa called out as the bristles danced across her skin.

“STOP?” the voice questioned.

“YEAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed.

The bristles quickly retracted. Melissa breathed a sigh of relief.

“NO, NO, NO, NOT AGAINAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” the girl screamed out.

Melissa quickly realised that one of them was always going to be tickled, regardless what she said. She knew that she couldn’t let this girl change her plan.

“PLEAHAHAAHAAHSE HAHAHAAHAHA” the girl called out.

Beneath her blindfold, Melissa clamped her eyes shut, once again trying to concentrate on something else, but she couldn’t.

“Look, please stop tickling us” Melissa begged.

“In that case, you know what you have to do” the voice said.

That’s when it dawned on Melissa, the safe word. Her only chance of escape. She shook her head.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” the girl cried out as here torture resumed.

Another 10 minutes passed of listening to this girl suffer before Melissa heard footsteps behind her. A strap was put around Melissa’s forehead, pinning it back against the chair. Her blindfold was lifted, as her eyes adjusted to the light, she heard a familiar voice from behind.

“Try and not crack now” the stern voice of Dr Fitzgerald said before walking away and closing the door behind her.

Melissa’s confused look turned to horror as she saw the girl the other side of the window, laughing away. It was the girl with Jet black hair she saw yesterday in room 1. She was strapped, naked to an X shaped frame, slightly above the floor. Spinning discs were underneath each foot, on each leg, on her sides, belly and one in each armpit. Melissa could see the sweat glistening off her body as she tried to wriggle around, her fringe stuck to her forehead from the sweating.

“AHAAHAHAHAHA PLLLHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHASEEEE” the girl cried with laughter, looking straight at Melissa.

Melissa instantly felt bad for her, even more now that she could see what this girl was enduring. She watched this girl suffer for another few minutes before being overwhelmed with sympathy.

“STOP IT NOW” Melissa shouted.

“Are you sure?” the voice questioned.

Melissa tried to nod but couldn’t move her head. She just clenched her eyes as she heard the whirring getting louder as it approached her. She jerked in her seat as she felt the soft bristles stroke against her bum.

“NOT MY BUMMAHAAHAHHAAHA” she laughed as the tickling began. She wriggled and jerked in her seat, trying to escape again. “AHAHAHAAHAHAHA” she laughed uncontrollably as her toes curled.

A few minutes passed before Melissa felt the bristles on her back again. She wriggled as much as her bindings would allow her but could not get far enough away from the bristles.

“You know what you need to do” the voice said.

“NEVAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa responded in fits of giggles.

“Well, I’m sure this will change your mind” the voice said as Melissa felt something soft brush in between her legs from under her gown. It began to slowly rotate, tickling Melissa’s pussy.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THEREAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa cried with laughter as a feather duster began to spin quicker and quicker between her legs, tickling her groins and pussy.

“STAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried. The mechanical tools stopped and retracted, leaving Melissa panting, trying to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes slowly.

“No, No, No” the girl behind the window was protesting as Melissa watched a feather duster appearing in between the girls legs. It slowly began to rotate, the girl clenched her eyes shut and bit down on her lip. Melissa looked on in shock as the feather duster didn’t seem to be tickling the girl, as it did to Melissa. The girl appeared to be getting turned on by it.

Melissa listened on to the sounds of protesting moans coming from the girls mouth. Melissa slowly felt herself becoming more and more turned on, watching this unfold. She felt goosebumps taking over her skin, her nipples grew hard at the sight of this girl being brought to an orgasm by a feather duster. She could not keep her eyes off her as she watched the girl’s face go pink, her breathing deepen. The protested moans had turned into just moans. Melissa heart rate became faster, she was getting clammy as she watched on, she was that fixated on the sight that she did not hear the noise coming from below her.

The girls moans deepened as she was brought to climax by the feather duster before it retracted. The girl hung on the X-Frame, trying to regain her breath. Melissa bit down on her bottom lip, then the vibration started. A vibrator came in contact with Melissa exposed clit, sending electricity through her body. She starred at the girl, still slumped against the frame as the vibrator increased its intensity, bring Melissa to moan.

“No, please, not again”

Melissa opened her eyes to see the girl pleading to her, shaking her head as the spinning discs reappeared underneath her feet. Melissa tried to contain the moans her mouth as the vibrations increased in intensity again.

“Please, not my feet” the girl pleaded as the discs started to spin beneath her feet, maintaining a gap of 1 inch.

Melissa watched the girl plead whilst becoming overcome with a warm feeling inside as she became close to her climax. She heard a small noise from underneath her feet as she knew the discs were getting into position. The whirring noise began from beneath her, creating a small cooling breeze on her soles.

The girl was fixated on Melissa as Melissa’s breathing became deeper, her moans became louder.

“Don’t cum, please” the girl called out as Melissa started to jerk in her seat. But it was too late, Melissa shut her eyes, buckled in her chair and let out a loud moan.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the girl laughed as the discs touched the soles of her feet. Melissa opened her eyes, gripped her nails down on the padding of the chair and waited for the same fate to happen to her. The few seconds felt like an eternity before the bristles hit her soles.

She exploded into laughter, “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA”. She tried to wriggle her feet away, when she lifted her toes, it exposed the whole of her soles to the bristles. “STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP ITTTTTAHAHAHAAHA” she laughed. She tried to scrunch her toes but that just positioned her toes directly within the bristles. The bristles glided in between her toes.

“NOOOOAHAHAHA NOT THEREAAHAHAHAHAHA” she pleaded as the bristles spun against her sensitive feet.

She briefly opened her eyes to see the other girl struggling to contain herself.

“MAKE IT STAAAAHAHAHAHAP” the girl pleaded at Melissa. Melissa wriggled from side to side in her chair but could not free her feet from the torment.

Minute after minute passed, both girls becoming horse from the laughter. Melissa’s stomach aching from the constant laughter. She could not give in, she needed to go home, but how much longer could she take of the torment. Melissa, trying to catch her breath but couldn’t. The bristles covering each millimetre of her exposed soles and toes.

She finally cracked.

“MUSHROOOOMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

The discs stopped spinning, her feet tingling from the torment. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before reopening them. The girl through the window was panting, her head slumped down.

“Thank you for you participation Subject 2” the voice said on the speaker. The cuffs pinning her to the frame opened and the girl fell to the floor. She was exhausted, lying there in a ball.

“Please take a few minutes to compose yourself before collecting your belongings” the voice said. The girl lifted her head and looked at Melissa, she mouthed ‘Thank you’ at Melissa before the window turned dark.

Melissa looked on in disbelief, knowing that she had been defeated again. The door opened from behind her and the sound of footsteps grew louder. Dr Fitzgerald appeared in front of Melissa and leaned against the window.

“You did good” Dr Fitzgerald said softly to Melissa giving her a nod of approval.

“Just let me go, please” Melissa pleaded. “I can’t take any more of this”.

“I would, but I can’t” Dr Fitzgerald said back.

“My friends are going to be worried about me, they know I came here, they will call the police” Melissa tried to reason with her.

“What friends?” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “Oh, you mean these friends” she said as she clicked a remote turning on a projector behind Melissa. The image projected onto the window revealing the reception from earlier.

Melissa watched on in horror as she saw her two friends, Beth and Jennifer walk up to the reception desk and collect the same paperwork that Melissa had filled out before sitting down on the sofa.

“What? How?” Melissa questioned in disbelief.

The volume was turned up on the speakers.

“What is this research?” Beth said to Jennifer.

“I’m not sure but Melissa text me saying how easy it was” Jennifer replied. “Its £200 per day. Melissa is staying to take part for a while. She said she would have to stay in her room tonight but she would meet us tomorrow”.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH” Melissa called out as the projector was turned off.

“Both of your friends are currently in rooms 1 and 2, and I must say, they are both delightfully ticklish” Dr Fitzgerald joked whilst undoing the strap securing Melissa head before walking off and closing the door.

Melissa struggled against the bindings in anger as the two men walked into the room before injecting something into Melissa’s neck. She struggled but everything became dark.

Blinding lights once again filled the room, awaking Melissa from her sleep. Confused and dazed she slowly opened her eyes just in time for her to see the bedroom door close then the click of the lock. She looked to the table and saw some food and water on a tray. Slowly she climbed out of bed, walked to the table and retrieved the tray before making her way back to the bed. She sat down and looked at the tray in disgust, "porridge again" she said to herself before taking a mouthful of the warm, stodgy food.

Once she had finished the lumpy porridge she took the tray back to the table, just before she placed it down, she saw a note.

‘Turn the TV to channel 6’

Melissa walked to the TV and turned it on, scrolling down on the channels until she found channel 6. She stood and watched the black screen lighten up to reveal 2 empty tables. “What weird fucking mind games are these” she said to herself. Just before she could turn the TV back off, she could see the door to the room open and the two guards walk in, each carrying something that resembled a mummy on their shoulders. Intrigued, she watched on. The two mummy like objects were placed on each table. The guards walked to the end of each table and removed the black hoods revealing Beth and Jennifer’s faces, gags in their mouths. Their heads shaking from side to side as their muffled screamed filled the room. The guards placed blindfolds covering the girls eyes and walked out the room.

“LET ME OUT” Melissa shouted whilst banging on the door. She tried everything to pull open the door but within seconds, slumped to the floor in exhaustion from the tickling. She looked up at the TV again to see Dr Fitzgerald stood in the room, looking up at the camera. Dr Fitzgerald smiled at the camera before walking towards the foot of the tables. She slowly unravelled the bottom of Beth’s mummified cocoon to reveal her petite size 3 feet. Beth screamed into her gag again in protest. Dr Fitzgerald did the same to Jennifer, revealing her large, slender size 9 feet. Grabbing her ankles she slid her down further on the table, just enough so that her feet were sticking over the edge. She repeated the same for Beth before applying straps around the cocoons, securing them to the table. Walking back to the door, Dr Fitzgerald glanced at the camera and smiled before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Both girls muffled protests were halted by the voice on the speaker.

“Subject 4 and 5, welcome to the next phase of the study” the voice said confidently. “Your feet have both been massaged, oiled and heat dried in preparation. What you are about to experience is out of your control, there is only one person responsible for this treatment. Subject 3, or as you know her, Melissa”.

Both girls erupted into muffled protests and screams. Melissa stared at the screen in disbelief, watching as two rollers appeared from the foot of the table and positioned just in front of both girls feet. Small, stiff bristles protruded from the rollers before the rollers began to spin. The girls protests became louder as they heard the whirring from the rollers. Luckily for the girls, the rollers stopped spinning.

Melissa’s bedroom door unlocked and was forced open, knocking Melissa and sliding her across the floor. The two guards walked in, one with a straight jacket and picked Melissa up from the floor, holding her tightly by the arms, she tried to struggle but they were too strong for her, within moments she was placed inside the straight jacket, trying the arms behind her. In walked Dr Fitzgerald, pushing an empty wheelchair. Melissa tried to fight again but her energy was soon zapped from her body and she was shoved into the wheel chair.

“Open wide” Dr Fitzgerald said mockingly, waving a small black remote in front of her.

Melissa clenched her mouth shut.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald replied before turning the remote over, revealing one button on it. She pointed at the TV and then clicked the button on the remote. Both rollers started to spin next to the girls feet. Their muffled protests could be heard again.

“Now, open wide” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly at Melissa.

Melissa complied and opened her mouth. Dr Fitzgerald shoved the remote in her mouth.

“Now bite down” she said with a chuckle.

Melissa bit down on the remote, pressing the button in.

“You are too soft Melissa, putting a stranger ahead of yourself, so lets see how you are with your friends” she mocked. “When you open your mouth, you will release the button. When you release the button, the roller will move to their feet. Got it?”

Melissa nodded in her chair, keeping her mouth clenched shut.

“Oh, and one more thing, just to turn up the intensity” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst nodding to the guards. “It’s either you or them”.

The one guard grabbed Melissa’s legs whilst the other tied them securely together. Melissa tried to fight but quickly stopped when she realised that she could drop the remote. The guard propped Melissa’s legs up onto the table and tied them to it.

Dr Fitzgerald walked over to Melissa’s exposed feet.

“This little piggy went to market” she mocked whilst pulling on Melissa’s big toe.

“This little piggy stayed at home. This little piggy watched her friends get tickled, whilst this little piggy had the control, and this little piggy got tickled all the way to dropping the remote” she mocked as she ran her nails down Melissa’s size 4 soles.

Melissa wriggled around in her chair trying her best not to laugh.

“Now, now, now Subject 3” Dr Fitzgerald said in a concerned tone. “Your soles are very dirty. Maybe we should give them a clean”. Walked out the door, returning seconds later with a sponge and a bucket of soapy water.

Melissa watched on in horror as Dr Fitzgerald started scrubbing her feet with the sponge. It tickled but she could take it, with only a few giggles, keeping a clenched jaw.

After a few minutes of scrubbing, Dr Fitzgerald pulled out a small scrubbing brush. She waved it in front of Melissa’s eyes, “this will be perfect to clean those toes” she joked as she scrubbed up and down Melissa’s soles. Melissa wriggled on her chair, still containing the laughter until the brush hit her toes.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa laughed, dropping the remote. As it hit the floor, Dr Fitzgerald looked up with a smile before gesturing towards the TV. Melissa watched on as the rollers moved towards her friends feet, touching down sending both girls into spasms of muffled laughter. Their cocoons wriggling and shaking as much as the bindings could let them. The rollers started off on their heels before moving across their soles and up to their toes before returning back to the heels and starting the cycle again.

“YOU FUCKING PSYCO” Melissa shouted in anger at Dr Fitzgerald.

Dr Fitzgerald just laughed in response before gesturing to the guards again. They untied her feet before rubbing lots of thick lotion into them and slipping on some wool socks. They lifted Melissa out of her chair, carrying her to her bed and lying her down on her back. At the foot of the bed they strapped each of Melissa’s ankles to the bed posts and stood back.

“Now, that will keep you from taking those socks off until morning” Dr Fitzgerald said in her stern tone. “We need your feet to be extra soft for tomorrow’s treatment”.

“You’re a fucking psychopath” Melissa said in disgust.

“If you think I’m a psychopath, what will you think in the morning when those two get their revenge on you” she laughed smugly. “Friends can quickly turn into enemies, we have noticed that with a lot of the soldiers being interrogated. Imagine how much they are going to hate you after, oh, let’s just say, 2 hours of foot tickling” she laughed again whilst walking out of the room, accompanied by the guards.

Melissa just lay there, watching her friends wriggle around on their cocoons as their feet were persistently tortured by the rollers.

2 hours passed extremely slowly for Melissa before the screen turned off. She lay there awake for the next few hours, constantly thinking of what her friends went though, think that it was her that did it to them.

Finally she dozed off.

Day 3

Lights filled the room, as they did the previous day. This time Melissa was already awake, she had barely slept. A mixture of being uncomfortable in her straight jacket, the fear of what her friends are thinking and what they could possibly do to her. The door unlocked and opened, in walked the two guards, straight to Melissa’s bed. Without speaking or making eye contact with Melissa they untied her ankles from the bed frame and stood back.

“Aren’t you going to help me up” Melissa said in a moody tone.

Neither guard spoke.

“I guess I will just struggle myself” she said whilst rolling her eyes. She slid her legs over the side of the bed and rocked herself to her feet. “Can you take this jacket off now, I need to go to the toilet”.

The guards smiled at each other and put their hands on Melissa’s shoulders, ushering her out of the room. They walked down the corridor past doors 1 and 2, Melissa tried to slow down to have a look but she was forced forwards by the guards. She tried to plant her feet firmly down but the guards pushed her again, her feet sliding on the floor, with help from the woolly socks. They walked straight past the other rooms until they reached room 5, one of the guards unlocked and opened the door, whilst the other forced Melissa inside.

The lights came on showing an empty room, all that was there was some cuffs hanging from the ceiling and another set on the floor. The guards positioned Melissa in the center of the room, next to the cuffs. Bending down they spread Melissa’s legs to shoulder width and cuffed each ankle to the floor. They took off the straight jacket, to their amazement, Melissa didn’t even struggle, she just held her hands out. The guards took a wrist each and lifted her arms up to the cuff, securing each wrist. Melissa’s arms loosely hung down as one guard secured a blindfold over her eyes. She stood there in just her pants and the woolly socks.

“Subject 3” the voice said on the speaker. “Today your friends will be invited into the room. For your freedom, all you have to do is ‘keep them from finding out the truth about their experiences’. Sounds simple, right?”

Melissa did not reply, she just put both middle fingers up. She heard the guards walking away, exiting the room.

Melissa hung there for a few minutes before a cranking noise caught Melissa’s attention, her arms were slowly pulled up towards the ceiling. She was forced up onto her tip toes, stretching her completely out, each rib visible and stomach tensed.

A few more minutes passed before the door opened slowly.

“Well, well, well. Would you look at this snake Beth” Jennifer said in an annoyed tone.

“I can’t see a snake babe, just a fucking rat” Beth replied, equally pissed off.

Melissa took a deep breath and she heard the 2 girls approach.

“Look, I’m sorry” Melissa pleaded.

“SORRY, FUCKING SORRY” Beth shouted back. “YOU FUCKING BROUGHT US HERE, THEN TICKLED THE SHIT OUT OF US.”

Melissa just shook her head.

“Eeek” Melissa let out a squeal as Jennifer dragged a single nail down her exposed side. “Please don’t, I will do anything to repay you”.

“Aww, looks like someone appears to be ticklish” Beth mocked. “Now you will know how bad it was for us”.

Beth pinched Melissa’s side causing Melissa to try and jerk away. “I don’t think you will be going anywhere in a hurry she laughed”

“Please don’t” Melissa pleaded. “You just don’t understand”.

It’s too late for begging” Jennifer said as she stood in front of Melissa’s bound body. “So, where would you like to start Beth?

“Ooooooo, so many places to tickle” Beth said with glee, walking around Melissa to the rear. She reached her hands around Melissa and skittled her finger nails inside both of Melissa’s armpits.

“AAAAAHHAHAHAHA” Melissa cried out, tugging on her wrist cuffs.

“This is going to be fun” Beth joked.

Jennifer dug her nails into Melissa’s sides.

“AHAHAHAHANOOTTTT THHEERREEEEEEAHAHAHAHA” Melissa squealed, wriggling from side to side trying to shake them off.

“Ahhh, look at the poor ticklish rat” Beth joked again as she kept torturing Melissa’s armpits with her manicured nails.

“PL-LEASE STOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa begged again.

Jennifer ran her nails up and down Melissa’s sensitive ribs causing Melissa to sway back and forth as she laughed and pleaded with the pair.

Finally they gave her a brief break.

“EXPLAIN YOURSELF” Jennifer shouted.

“I can’t” Melissa sobbed.

“FINE” Jennifer snapped back. “If you don’t want to apologise, then we won’t be needing to hear from you for a while”. She took out a gag and shoved it in Melissa’s mouth. “Can you do the honours Beth?”

“My pleasure” Beth replied with a smile as she fastened up the gag under Melissa’s hair.

Jennifer stood in front of Melissa, her finger tips an inch away from Melissa’s skin, carefully deciding where to attack next.

“MMPPPHHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed with laughter into her gag as Jennifer dug her nails into each hip.

“Is your little round bum ticklish?” Beth questioned but before Melissa could give a muffled reply she lightly tickled her bum with all fingers and thumb nails, sending Melissa into violent rocking and jolting as she tried to escape.

“I take that as a yes” Beth joked. “Tickle, tickle, tickle” she mocked as she continued to torment Melissa’s bum cheeks, exposed just enough from her tight underwear.

The two tormented Melissa’s hips and bum for the next 10 minutes before allowing Melissa some time to recover. She breathed heavily into her gag.

“Awwww, was that bad?” Jennifer joked. Melissa just shook her head slowly, astonished that this was happening.

“It wasn’t?” Beth questioned.

“MMMPPHHH” Melissa quickly and hastily blurted into her gag.

“Maybe she likes being tickled” Jennifer joked.

“MMMMPPPPHHHHH” Melissa replied, just as quickly.

“Hmmm, a firm yes” Beth mocked. “You take the bottom half, I will take the top half”.

Melissa sighed into her gag just before Jennifer attacked her thighs and knees with her nails causing Melissa to jolt once again. Beth’s hands reappeared from behind Melissa and started tickling her tensed stomach.

“MMMAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHHHHAHAHAHAH” Melissa squealed into her gag as the two girls poked, prodded and tickled Melissa’s exposed flesh. She bounced around as much as her shackles would let her but not enough to escape their tickling fingers.

After another 10 minutes of torment, Beth walked around to the front of Melissa and whispered something into Jennifer’s ear. The both looked straight at Melissa’s small, perky breasts with a smile before moving one hand each towards them, wriggling their fingers before making contact.

“AAMAMAMAMAMMAMMMPPPPPHHHH” Melissa exploded again, bouncing around, making her small breasts wriggle as her nipples with tortured. Both girls stood to Melissa’s side, whilst continuing their tickling on her breasts they used their other free hand to tickle Melissa’s bum. For the next 10 minutes, Melissa screamed into her gag, bouncing and wriggling around. Beth removed Melissa gag.

“Ready to talk?” She questioned

“I-I-I can’t” Melissa panted out.

“We have all the time in the world, honey” Beth replied angrily before digging a single nail into Melissa’s belly button and wriggling it around.

“Hahahahaha” Melissa laughed out trying to suck in her stomach. “Please, you don’t understand”.

“We don’t understand?” Jennifer questioned. “No, you don’t understand” she said as she sunk her nails back into Melissa’s sweating armpits.

“NooooooHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed out. “I CAANNTTTTTT TTAKKKE IITTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAA”.

“Keep going babe, we have got her” Beth joked to Jennifer.

The two tickled and tickled until their fingers were aching.

“STTAAAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa called out in a fit of laughter. The two girls stopped and took a step back.

“Something to say?” Beth asked.

“It, It, It wasn’t me” Melissa panted out, hanging her head in shame.

Beth took off Melissa’s blindfold to reveal Melissa’s tearful eyes.

“What do you mean it wasn’t you?” Jennifer questioned. “You sent us the texts and you tickled the shit out of our feet”.

“It wasn’t me” Melissa sobbed back. “It was Dr Fitz….”

The lights turned off and a hissing noise started.

“WHAT’S THAT?” Beth said in a panic.

“I’m not sure” Jennifer replied. “But I feel funny”.

Jennifer collapsed to the floor, soon followed by Beth. Melissa passed out, slumped, still held upright by the bonds.

Jennifer was first to wake up to the bright lights above her. She slowly came to the knowledge that she was tied naked to a table, arms tied above her, feet locked in stocks. She wriggled her toes to feel the woollen material of the socks she had covering them. She looked to her left slowly to see the same fate for the sleeping Beth. She looked right to see Melissa staring back at her, tied in the same way.

“I’m so sorry” Melissa said. “I thought the same as you two about the research”.

“It’s OK” Jennifer replied.

“It’s not” Melissa sobbed. “If I could have just passed their test. None of us would be here right now”.

“Its’s fine” Jennifer replied, trying to put on a brave face in front of her crying roommate. “We all just need to be brave and strong, then we will be freed”.

Jennifer turned her head to Beth, she was still passed out. “How does she sleep for so long?” Jennifer joked, causing a giggle out of Melissa.

The TV screen turned on in front of them, revealing a room with 2 chairs, one empty and one occupied by Dr Fitzgerald. The two stared at the screen.

‘KNOCK KNOCK’

“Come in” Dr Fitzgerald replied.

The two girls stared in horror as they saw Beth’s mum enter the room.

“Oh Fuck” Melissa said shocked. The two girls starred at each other in shock before turning back to the screen to see Beth’s mum, Susan take a seat in the room. For an older woman, she was stunning. 5 foot 3, shoulder length black hair and perfect olive skin.

“Is this the study that my Beth is doing?” Susan asked.

“It is” Dr Fitzgerald replied. “All of her friends are taking part, but you are the first Mother we have had respond”.

“I’m sure they will” Susan responded. “What exactly does it involve? The message I got from Beth was very brief”.

“I’m glad you asked” Dr Fitzgerald said in a soft tone. “We are testing the sensitivity of people to find similar traits within their gene pool”.

“Sensitive, like emotional?” Susan said with a look of confusion.

“Well, that can come into it, but mainly testing the skins sensitivity”

“Oh no” Susan laughed. “I am EXTREMELY ticklish”.

“Like mother, like daughter then” Dr Fitzgerald joked with a smile. Both women laughed for a few seconds.

“I’m surprised that Bethy wanted to do this. She is just as ticklish as me” Susan replied. “But, you know how students are with money”.

“It gets them all” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “So then, what parts of the body are you sensitive on?”.

“Oh gosh” Susan sighed. “Them all. My neck, arms, the whole of my torso, legs”.

“So not your feet then?” Dr Fitzgerald asked whilst writing on her clipboard.

“My feet are soo sensitive. I can’t even get a pedicure, I have to give myself one. And even that tickles” she laughed.

“And would you say that your daughter has the same levels of sensitivity as you” Dr Fitzgerald said with a professional tone.

“Most definitely” Susan replied. “The worst place imaginable for both of us is under our toes”.

“Interesting” Dr Fitzgerald responded. “Now, shall we get on with the physical checks?”

“If Beth can get through it and still be here, then I’m sure I can” Susan joked. “As long as you stay away from my feet”.

“I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement” Dr Fitzgerald replied, ushering Susan out of the room, before looking back at the camera and smiling. The TV screen went black.

The two girls stared at each other in horror.

“Shall we tell Beth?” Melissa asked.

“Tell me what?” Beth asked, groggily.

Jennifer shook her head whilst clamping her lips shut.

“Eeerrrrmmmm. That bitch has tricked us again.” Melissa replied nervously.

“I know” Beth replied slowly. “But, what can they do apart from tickle us. I know it’s horrible but it’s only a couple of hours a day. We best get paid all of our money at the end of it”.

Jennifer just shook her head at Melissa. Beth was going to get the surprise of her life soon.

The door slowly opened, all 3 girls turned their heads to the side to see Dr Fitzgerald walk into the room with an evil grin on her face. They watched as she walked towards the TV and positioned herself at the foot of the tables.

“So then, my little ticklish subjects” she said patronisingly. “I have a fun test for you to endure”. She turned to Beth. “Would you say that ticklishness runs in the family?”.

“Erm, I guess so” Beth replied with confusion.

“Oh, did your friends not tell you?” Dr Fitzgerald said gleefully.

“Tell me what?” Beth replied, looking at her friends.

“They didn’t tell you that you had a visitor? A very, very ticklish one.” She said.

“NOT MY MUM” Beth replied angrily.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled menacingly at her.

“Don’t you DARE lay a finger on her” Beth said with rage.

“I’m afraid I have already done that, and she was …” Dr Fitzgerald paused. “Well, why don’t I show you” she said whilst turning the TV on.

The three girls watched as Susan went through the same initial tests that they had received, each time retracting her arms within seconds of the tickling starting.

Dr Fitzgerald paused the TV. “She is quite the sensitive subject, would you agree?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“LEAVE HER ALONE” Beth shouted.

“But it’s just tickling” Dr Fitzgerald replied. She turned to Beth again, “What can they do apart from tickle us. Those were your words, weren’t they?”

Beth went red in the face with rage. “DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” she scolded.

“That brings me nicely on to your next challenge” Dr Fitzgerald replied, changing the channel on the TV to show a blindfolded Susan, tied to a table in her underwear. Her arms tied above her head and feet locked in the stocks, still with her pumps on.

“HELLO” Susan called out. “SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP”.

At that point one of the guards entered the room.

“Thank god you’re here” Susan said with relief. “I just woke up tied to this thing. What’s going on?”

The guard did not say anything, he just walked to the wall behind Susan and started to turn a wheel.

‘CLICK, CLICK, CLICK’

“Hey, what are you doing?” Susan asked with panic over her face. Her arms were becoming more stretched as the guard tightened the crank wheel.

Once she was fully stretched out, the guard started to walk to the foot of the table.

“YOU!” Susan shouted angrily. “ANSWER ME”.

The guard looked at her and smiled before bending down behind the stocks at the foot of the table.

“HEY, GET OFF” Susan shouted. “LEAVE MY SHOES ON”.

The guard removed both of her pumps to reveal her size 7, wrinkled soles. The cool air hit Susan’s feet.

“Hey, give me my shoes back” she pleaded.

The guard stood back up, his hands circled around Susan’s feet.

“Hehehe STOP THAT, ITS TICKLES” she giggled as she felt something in between her toes. “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?”

The guard finished off tying her toes to the stocks before walking silently out of the room and closing the door behind him. Dr Fitzgerald muted the TV, the girls could see Beth’s mum shouting for help. They turned their attention back to Dr Fitzgerald. She walked over and behind the head of the tables.

“I’m going to place a remote in each of your right hands” she instructed. “When you simply can’t take anymore, just press the button”.

“What happens then?” Melissa asked nervously.

“You will see” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly as she placed a remote in each of the girls right hands. Then she unmuted the TV and walked out the room.

“What happens now” Jennifer asked, trembling with fear.

“I’m not entirely sure” Melissa replied. “But I presume it has something to do with Beth’s mum”.

“Please don’t press the button” Beth sobbed. “My mum is far too ticklish”.

The girls saw Dr Fitzgerald walk into the room containing Susan.

Dr Fitzgerald did not say anything, just stood over her before drawing her nails over Susan’s torso.

“HEY AHAHAHA THAT TICKLESAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed whilst wriggling as much as she could.

Dr Fitzgerald walked to Susan’s feet before raking her nails over Susan’s right sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOPPPPPP AHHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed.

After a few seconds of tickling her exposed foot, she stood up and walked out of the room.

She entered the room with the 3 girls in, walking over and standing over Jennifer’s head. Jennifer shook her head in disgust before Dr Fitzgerald planted her nails into Jennifer’s armpits and started tickling.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer exploded into fits of laughter.

“Just press the button” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “It’s just a little bit of tickling”.

“AHAHAHAHA NEVERRRR AHAHAHAHAH” Jennifer screamed as Dr Fitzgerald scribbled her fingers around her armpits.

Dr Fitzgerald moved her hands down to Jennifer’s exposed rib cage and scribbled her nails all over it. Jennifer was wriggling from side to side to escape but to no avail.

“STOOOOPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as her body jerked from side to side. Dr Fitzgerald’s sharp nails switching between Jennifer’s armpits and ribs. She picked up the speed and applied slightly more pressure to Jennifer’s sensitive skin.

“I CANT TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer screamed before clicking the button on the remote, turning the lights in the room red.

“You lose” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“I-I-I’m sorry Beth” Jennifer panted out.

“You shouldn’t be apologising to Beth” Dr Fitzgerald said as she walked over to Melissa, standing at her side.

“FUCK YOUAAAAAHAHAHAHAA” Melissa screamed out as Dr Fitzgerald dug her nails into Melissa’s sides. Her nails dancing over her skin. Melissa wriggled around on the table, laughing as the Dr’s fingers pinched and tickled her skin.

Her fingers attacked her belly causing Melissa to arch her back and bounce up and down on the table.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed. “NOOOTT THHEERREEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, as Dr Fitzgerald’s wriggled one finger around inside Melissa’s belly button. She tortured her belly and sides for the next 10 minutes with no sign of Melissa cracking.

“You’re becoming tough” Dr Fitzgerald said as she continued the tickling. “Let’s see how tough you are now”. She dug her fingers into the inside of Melissa’s thighs, sending her into uncontrollable laughter, bouncing higher of the table as her head shook from side to side.

“PLEEEHEHEHEHESSEEE” Melissa begged as she squirmed on the table. “I-I CANTTAHAHAHAHA”.

Dr Fitzgerald started to pinch her groins in between moments of tickling.

The lights in the room went red again as Dr Fitzgerald stopped and turned to Beth with a devilish smile. Melissa did not say anything, just lay on the table, trying to catch her breath.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING COME NEAR MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Beth screamed as Dr Fitzgerald ran her fingers all over Beth’s torso. “AHAHAHAHAAHAA YOU WONT BREAK MEEEEHEHEHEHEHE”.

Her fingers skittled up and down Beth’s sides and stomach. She was laughing uncontrollably and wriggling around but stayed strong.

10 minutes of Beth laughing passed on, Dr Fitzgerald was trying everything to break her, tickling her armpits with one hand and her sides with the other. Beth laughing silently, her face bright pink as she jolted around as much as she could.

“JUST GIVE IN” Dr Fitzgerald snapped

“NOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed back.

Dr Fitzgerald stood back in frustration, Beth panted on the table with a smirk on her face.

“Do you know what your mum told me?” Dr Fitzgerald questioned.

“Go fuck yourself” Beth replied confidently with a smile.

Dr Fitzgerald walked to the foot of the table, slowly pulling the woollen socks off Beth’s feet. “Your mum told me where both yours and her weak spot is”. The smile went off Beth’s face, she went as white as a ghost as Dr Fitzgerald forced her toes back, tying them to the stocks.

“No, Please don’t” Beth begged. “AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as Dr Fitzgerald scribbled her nails over Beth’s arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STOP AHAAHAHA STOP” she screamed.

Dr Fitzgerald looked up at her.

“J-j-just a bit lower, I have an itch” Beth joked.

This infuriated Dr Fitzgerald. “GETTING COCKY WILL DO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS NO FAVOURS” she shouted as she walked down the row of tables, stripping each girl of their woollen socks.

“My, My Jennifer, your big feet are looking extra soft after the 6 hours spent inside the socks. I wonder how ticklish they are?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked before slowly running a single finger down her arch.

“Eeeeekk” Jennifer gasped as she quickly scrunched her toes up.

“That’s cheating” she mocked again, tying her toes back against the stocks. She turned her attention to Melissa. “If 6 hours inside the socks made your friend extra ticklish, I wonder how sensitive yours will be after 16 hours”.

Melissa closed her eyes shut as Dr Fitzgerald admired the soft, wrinkled soles in front of her.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Dr Fitzgerald joked as she scribbled her nails on Melissa’s right arch.

Melissa’s eyes opened widely as her foot slammed against the stocks and scrunched up. She had never felt anything so ticklish before, “NOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, jerking around on the table.

“This is going to be fun” she said whilst tying Melissa’s ultra-sensitive toes back. Looking back to Beth, “are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?”

“FUCK YOU” Beth snapped.

“I’m glad you’re still being so stubborn” she replied. Dr Fitzgerald pressed the button on her radio, “Tools, please” she spoke into it.

“W-w-what tools?” Beth said nervously.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled at her as a guard walked into the room holding a black tool box, placing it down by Beth’s feet and walking back out. Dr Fitzgerald pulled up a stool at Beth’s tiny size 3 feet and opened the tool box.

“What are you going to do to me?” She said worried.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled as a whirring noise filled the room. “I wonder if my tickle tools will change your mind?” she said waving an electric toothbrush up for the girls to see. Beth’s face went white.

“No, no, please” Beth begged.

Dr Fitzgerald planted the small bristled head down underneath Beth’s toes on her right foot.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP” Beth screamed out, bouncing around on the table as Dr Fitzgerald ran the brush slowly under her toes. NAAAATTTT MYY TOOEEESSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Within 30 seconds, the lights went red in the room.

“I knew you couldn’t take it” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she continued to tickle her toes with the toothbrush.

“I QUIT, I QUIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed.

Dr Fitzgerald stayed at her feet for another few minutes before Jennifer shouted, “LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE PRESSED YOUR BUTTON”.

Dr Fitzgerald stopped and stood up. “You are right, Jennifer. She did submit. Unfortunately though, I don’t take kindly to being mocked by some stupid girl” she said as she clicked a button on her remote. Whirring noises filled the room as bristled rollers appeared from under the stocks, positioning themselves in front of the girls feet.

“Now you will all pay for Beth’s cockiness” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst pressing the remote again, the rollers started spinning before moving towards the girls feet, the bristles touching down on their super sensitive arches.

The room filled with the girls screams and laughter as their bodies wriggled and bounced on the table. Dr Fitzgerald admired as the rollers slowly moved up to the girls toes and back down, across their arches to their heels.

“You three have fun” she mocked as she left the room.

“MAAAKKEEEE ITT STAAAAPPPAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed and begged, clicking the button on her remote.

“AAHAHAHAHA IIIIMMMMMM TRYYIIINNNGGG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer laughed, also clicking her remote as the bristles dug deep under her slender toes on her large size 9 feet.

The girls wriggled around for the next 10 minutes before the rollers stopped spinning. They lay there trying to catch their breath.

“Why do you have to be so cocky?” Jennifer said angrily at Beth.

“NO, NO, NO MUUUUUUMMMM” Beth shouted in horror as she watched Dr Fitzgerald walking over to her mum on the TV.

“My dear Susan” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly whilst stroking Susan’s cheek. “Feeling ticklish?”.

“Just let us go” Susan replied, shaking her head.

“I’m afraid, that is not possible, just yet”

“W-what do you mean, just yet?”

“Well, your daughter and her friends had the chance to save you” said Dr Fitzgerald. “Buuut, they failed”.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?” Susan snapped.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t harm them. They enjoyed it” Dr Fitzgerald said wickedly. “Well, I think they did, judging by all the laughter”.

“DON’T YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON THEM” Susan snapped back angrily.

“Oh, I won’t” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “That is, if you pass my test”.

“W-W-What test?” Susan asked nervously.

“My tickle test, of course” Dr Fitzgerald said softly, stroking Susan’s hair.

“Please don’t tickle me” Susan pleaded. “I can’t stand being tickled”.

“That’s bad luck for you, your daughter and her friends then” Dr Fitzgerald laughed.

Susan took a deep breath. “What do I have to do?” she asked.

“I’m glad you asked” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “There is a timer in the room, which of course, you can’t see. I’m going to tickle you, like you have never been tickled before”.

Susan gulped nervously.

“All you have to do is endure the tickling until the timer hits zero. The only way I will stop the tickling is if you ask me to tickle your daughter and her friends”.

“NEVER” Susan snapped back.

“You might be saying that now, but 3 hours is a long time”.

“3 HOURS!” Shouted Susan.

“I’m afraid so” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “Not feeling so brave now, are you? I will tell you what, I will give you some motivation”. Dr Fitzgerald clicked her remote starting the rollers spinning in the other room.

“MUUUUM” Beth cried. “DON’T LET HER TICKLE US ANYMOREEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The rollers hit all three girls feet, sending them back into fits of laughter. The laughter filled Susan’s room through the speakers.

“STOP” Susan shouted after hearing the girls cackling.

“Very well” replied Dr Fitzgerald, clicking the remote again to stop the rollers. “Are you ready?”

Susan gulped again nervously as Dr Fitzgerald put the remote back into her pocket. “Where do you want me to tickle first?”.

Susan stayed quiet. The timer started counting down.

“How about here?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked before digging her nails into Susan’s sides.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed as her outstretched sides experienced the Dr’s nails scribbling up and down them.

“AHAHAHA NOO AHAHAHAHAHA”.

Dr Fitzgerald raked her nails up and down Susan’s sides as Susan’s bum bounced up and down on the table. Her nails running up to her ribs and digging in between each one of them. Susan screamed with laughter as she was tortured on her sides for what seemed an eternity.

“What about here?” Dr Fitzgerald asked before running her nails up to Susan’s smooth armpits.

“NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHA STAAAAPPP ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as she swayed from side to side. Her arms pinned tightly over her head exposing every millimetre of her pits.

“Does it tickle?” Dr Fitzgerald joked as she sunk her nails in deeper.

“AAHAHAHA YEESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHA”

“Too bad” Dr Fitzgerald replied while circling her armpits over and over again. Susan was covered in sweat, her face going pink as her bum slid from side to side on the table.

Finally, Dr Fitzgerald gave her a much needed break.

“You are doing great” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“H-H-How long left?” Susan panted out.

“Not long” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a smile. “Just 2 hours 42 minutes”.

“WWWHHHAAATTTT?” Susan shouted. “18 MINUTES! THAT’S ALL THAT WAS?”

Dr Fitzgerald chuckled to herself as she slowly dragged a single in between Susan’s breast and down to her belly button. Susan winced and shuddered as the nail sent ticklish shockwaves across her body.

Dr Fitzgerald started to slowly draw circles with her nails around Susan’s belly button.

“Hehehehe” Susan giggled. “Stoopp That Heheheehe”.

“If you think that this is bad, just you wait until I properly dig in” Dr Fitzgerald joked.

“Hehehe Pleaseeehehehehe” Susan giggled before Dr Fitzgerald suck her nails into Susan’s stomach.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Dr Fitzgerald’s 10 nails dug deep into her stomach. She scribbled and scribbled for minute after minute. Susan wriggled on the table in fits of laughter. Her laughter was so loud that she didn’t hear the whirring noise from an electric toothbrush until it was too late. Dr Fitzgerald shoved the head of the brush straight into her belly button.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the vibrating bristles explored her belly button whilst Dr Fitzgerald’s free hand continued to tickle her stomach. Susan’s laughter turned silent as she tried to catch her breath, her body frantically wriggling from side to side, bouncing up and down on the table as her stomach endured the torture for minutes on end before Dr Fitzgerald finally let her breathe.

“I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long Susan” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile.

“A mother will do anything for her daughter” Susan replied, breathing heavily.

“I’m going to make you eat those words” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she walked down the table to the stocks. “Remind me, what did you say your feet were out of 10? A 12?”

“DON’T YOU DARE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Susan screamed as Dr Fitzgerald dragged her nails around Susan’s exposed arches. “NOOTT THHEREEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“Awwww, someone’s feet are sensitive, aren’t they?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as her nails danced over Susan’s soles.

“STTAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA PPPPPP” Susan screamed with laughter as her head shook frantically from side to side. “AHAHAHA IMMMM GOINGG TOO PEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled wickedly as she increased the speed of her fingers.

“STAAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP” Susan laughed harder and harder.

Dr Fitzgerald moved her nails up to Susan’s stretched toes, digging them underneath.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed as she couldn’t hold onto her bladder anymore, urine trickling out of her pants onto the table.

“Awwww, does that tickle?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she continued her onslaught on Susan’s toes. “What about this?” She asked before shoving the toothbrush in between her big toe and second toe.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIII CANNTT TAKKKEE ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed with laughter, pee still trickling out from in between her legs.

“JUST SAY IT” Dr Fitzgerald instructed.

“NNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed.

Dr Fitzgerald now held 2 toothbrushes in one hand, running them under Susan’s toes, switching feet every minute or so. Her other hand continued tickling the heel and arch of the other foot. Susan could not escape the tickling, she was once again struggling for breath.

“AHAHAHAHA STTOOOPPPP AHAHAHAHA” she shouted. Dr Fitzgerald stopped tickling and stood up. “Tickle them” she sobbed. “I can’t take anymore”.

“MUM, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth cried as the roller hit her feet first. Within seconds, the sound of the 3 girls screaming again with laughter filled Susan’s room.

“I thought you would do anything for your daughter?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“Please, I can’t take it. I can’t stand to hear them screaming” Susan begged, tearfully.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smirk. “I have the perfect thing to drown out their screams”. She pressed her remote, rollers extended out of the table and moved towards her feet. “Your laughter should drown them out” she laughed as the rollers began spinning.

“NO,NO,NO NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed out as the rollers moved up and down her feet.

“You still had 2 hours left on your clock, so enjoy” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she walked out of the room, leaving Susan wriggling and screaming as her sensitive soles were tortured once again.

Day 4

Lights brightened up all of the bedrooms containing the women. Slowly they all became aware of their surroundings, mentally exhausted from the torture they had endured. Susan stared at the ceiling, defeated in the knowledge of what she had put her daughter and her friends through. Her feet still tingling from the 2 hours of torment, caused by the bristles on the rollers.

“GOOD MORNING SUBJECT, PLEASE GET DRESSED AND HEAD TO ROOM 4, YOUR CLOTHES ARE ON THE TABLE READY” the speaker in each room called out.

Each of the 4 women presumed it was a private message for just them. Melissa, looking at the table noticed all the clothes she had arrived in, shoes included. Surprised she opened her door and peered down the corridor. Jennifer poked her head out of her door after noticing her clothes were also there. They both looked at each other in amazement before quickly getting changed and heading out in the corridor to be greeted by Beth and her mum.

“What’s going on?” Beth said softly to the others.

“I’m not too sure, maybe they are letting us go?” Melissa replied.

“Let’s not get our hopes up” Susan quickly shut the girls down. “This could just be a game”.

The 4 walked down the corridor and headed to room 4. Upon passing room 1, Melissa noticed one of the guards, face down on the floor with his arms handcuffed behind his back.

“LOOK” she joyfully exclaimed.

The other 3 stared into the room with amazement before looking into room 2 and seeing the other guard in the same position. They looked into room 3 but it was empty, they looked at each other with confusion before proceeding to room 4, slowly opening the door. What they saw turned their confused expressions into joyful smiles. Dr Fitzgerald was asleep, tied to one of the tables, just in her black thong and glasses, her dark hair tied in a bun. They looked at the stocks at the bottom of the table, her massive size 10 feet almost too big for the stocks were sticking out, toes tied back, exposing every part of her soles.

The door behind them opened, the women quickly turned around to see the nerdy looking receptionist stood in the doorway.

“What’s going on? Did you do this?” Melissa questioned.

The receptionist nodded her head. Melissa ran over and hugged her. As she took a step back, she saw the girl holding a pair of handcuffs.

“W-What are you doing with those?” Susan asked nervously.

“Please, there is not much time” the girl said nervously. “Dr Fitzgerald will wake up any minute”.

“So, she can’t do anything, tied to the table” Beth replied.

“I need it to look like you lot broke free. I gave her an injection, it only lasts 3 hours. She will wake up soon” she stuttered out. “The guards have a double dose each so they will be out for another 3 hours. Quickly, one of you come to room 3 and handcuff me once I lie down. I will pretend I’m asleep”.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Beth asked.

“I can’t. I have been working here for the last 6 months. It all started off like you Melissa, I was tortured for days on end until I gave up and signed my life away to be stuck here. If I leave, they will find me, arrest me and lock me up for good” the girl blurted out. “I couldn’t stand to listen to you lot being tortured anymore. Quickly, follow me someone”.

Susan took charge and followed the girl to room 3, as she lay down, Susan handcuffed her hands behind her back.

“Thank you” Susan whispered.

“Don’t worry about it. You have one thing you must do”.

“What’s that?” Susan asked.

“Dr Fitzgerald is the only one who can sign off you paperwork to release you all for good. You have 3 hours to make her do it. If you don’t, you can be arrested if you leave” the girl replied. “Now go, GET HER”.

“Thank you so much” Susan replied before standing up and hurrying back to room 4 to let the rest of the girls know.

Dr Fitzgerald started to stir, she slowly opened her eyes and groaned. As she came back around she noticed the 4 women positioned around her.

“HEY, WHATS GOING ON?” She called out, trying to move but couldn’t. “How did you get out? Let me go this instant.”

“You’re not going anywhere” Susan responded. “Well, not until you sign our release paperwork”.

“Don’t be so stupid” Dr Fitzgerald laughed. “GUARDS” she called out.

“Oh, you mean the two guards that are asleep in rooms 1 and 2” Susan mocked back.

“REBECCAAAAAAA” Dr Fitzgerald called out.

Susan shook her head. “Room 3” she said softly. “We gave all 3 of them a double dose of the serum that you were injected with. You are ours, for the next few hours”.

Dr Fitzgerald went white in panic. “You idiots can’t break me” she blurted out. “I’m stronger than all of you”.

“We shall see just how tough you are” Susan said whilst circling her belly button slowly with her nail. Dr Fitzgerald winced and tensed her stomach. “I don’t suppose the great Dr Fitzgerald is, TICKLISH?”

“Don’t be so stupid, a little tickling will do nothing to me. Just you wait until you 4 are all arrested and locked up. Then you will get what is coming to you” she said angrily back.

Susan slowly tickled her nails across Dr Fitzgerald’s stomach and sides, she gritted her teeth and flinched slowly as Susan’s nails ran over her skin. Susan nodded at Beth, she started to run her nails slowly across Dr Fitzgerald’s exposed armpits. Dr Fitzgerald shut her eyes tight, her body started twitching as she tried to suppress the giggles. Next Jennifer ran her nails over Dr Fitzgerald’s thighs and hips.

“Eeeek” Dr Fitzgerald squeaked as the 6 hands tickled her slowly and gently.

“It doesn’t tickle does it?” Beth mocked.

Dr Fitzgerald stayed silent as her body squirmed slowly from the nails slowly torturing her. Her eyes shot open as she felt Melissa’s nails slowly circling her arches.

“Tehehehehehehe” she giggled, not being able to suppress the laughter anymore.

“We got you to squirm and giggle, just from some light tickling with our nails” Susan smirked at Dr Fitzgerald. “Imagine how you are going to be once we get started properly” she said pointing at the table.

Dr Fitzgerald looked on in horror as she noticed all of her tools lined up on the table.

“Care to reconsider?” Susan mocked.

Dr Fitzgerald gritted her teeth. “NEVER” she blurted out.

“Ready girls?” Susan asked.

All four of them hovered over Dr Fitzgerald, Susan to her right with hands poised over her stomach, Beth over her head with each hand positioned just above her armpits, Jennifer to her left with hands hovered over her groins and Melissa staring up at her with a evil grin from the other side of the stocks. All four of them started wriggling their fingers menacingly, Dr Fitzgerald clamped her eyes shut, awaiting the onslaught.

“GET HER” Susan called out as all 8 hands sunk into Dr Fitzgerald’s skin.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out, cackling with laughter.

The women tickled and tickled for the next 10 minutes without letting her have a break, she wriggled as much as she could on the table, crying with laughter as 40 nails scribbled across her sensitive skin.

“STTAAAAPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out. The girls kept tickling, muting out Dr Fitzgerald’s calls of mercy.

Susan moved between tickling her sides and tickling her belly, rotating every 30 seconds or so. Beth dug deep into her armpits, producing squeals from Dr Fitzgerald’s mouth. Jennifer was struggling to hold onto Dr Fitzgerald’s bouncing hips, she climbed up on the table and straddled her knees, putting her weight down on Dr Fitzgerald to pin her to the table. She dug deep into her hips and groins.

“NNOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Jennifer pinched her groins over and over again.

Melissa saw this as the right opportunity to explore the Dr’s long, tied toes. She dug in with all her nails under her toes and raked her nails up and down.

“STTAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dr Fitzgerald cackled out.

Finally after another 10 minutes of solid torture, they all stopped. Dr Fitzgerald lay on the table panting, trying to regain her breath.

“Ready to sign?” Susan asked.

“N-N-N-Never” Dr Fitzgerald panted out.

“Girls, get the toothbrushes!” Susan instructed.

Dr Fitzgerald went white as she saw the 4 women approaching her, each holding 2 electric toothbrushes. Jennifer stood above her head, leaning down, positioning her 2 brushes over Dr Fitzgerald’s nipples. Susan stood to her side with one brush above her belly button and the other above her thong. Both Melissa and Beth crouched down at the Dr’s large feet. Dr Fitzgerald closed her eyes as she heard the vibrating start from the bristles.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” she screamed out as brushes hit her nipples, belly button, pussy, arches and toes. “STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP ITTTTTTAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. She couldn’t contain herself as the small bristles rotated over her sensitive skin. Both Melissa and Beth were running their brushes under and in between Dr Fitzgerald’s restrained toes. She was wriggling around on the table, her face turning red and tears streaming down her face as she laughed. The girls circled their brushes around for 15 minutes before Dr Fitzgerald gave up.

“HAHAHAHAHA OK, OK HAHAHAHAHA. YOU WINAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”.

The girls let her gather some much needed air.

“My Office, top draw” Dr Fitzgerald panted out. Susan hurried out of the room, returning within a minute holding 5 sheets of paper and a pen.

“These are our release papers, plus one for the receptionist, Rebecca” Susan boldly stated.

“REBECCA, YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF” Dr Fitzgerald angrily responded.

“It’s either all of us or I turn the rollers on!” Susan replied.

“FINE, FINE. Just let me out”.

“Not until you sign” Susan replied, putting the pen in Dr Fitzgerald’s bound hand and holding the sheets above her.

“There, now let me go” Dr Fitzgerald dictated.

“Not quite yet, there is one more person who wants to see you” Susan said, handing Melissa keys to the handcuffs. “Go get Rebecca”.

“W-W-WHAT?” Dr Fitzgerald shouted. “No, please, you can’t”.

Susan smiled as Melissa returned followed by Rebecca.

“YOU BITCH, YOU WERE IN ON THIS?” Dr Fitzgerald shouted at Rebecca. Rebecca picked up the drill attached to a feather duster. She slipped her feet out of her flats and climbed on the table, straddling Dr Fitzgerald.

“You lot go, we are going to have some alone time” Rebecca said with an evil grin.

“I’m going to stay for a little bit as well” Melissa responded. “I feel like she has got off lucky”.

“Are you sure?” Beth questioned.

“Yes, you lot go” Melissa responded as she picked up her electric toothbrushes.

Susan, Jennifer and Beth hugged Melissa before exiting the room. As they walked down the corridor, they could here Dr Fitzgerald’s pleading, followed by laughter.

Melissa watched on from the foot of the table as Rebecca held the drill, moving the feather duster over Dr Fitzgerald’s exposed breasts and under arms. Dr Fitzgerald was wriggling around on the table, trying to throw Rebecca off her.

“Let me help you” Melissa devilishly said to Rebecca before grabbing straps and tying down Dr Fitzgerald’s upper arms before moving on to the strap over her belly, pinning her down to the table. Melissa looked on in lust as Rebecca untied her hair, letting it flow down over her pasty skin before she continued to torture the Dr. As Melissa approached Dr Fitzgerald’s legs with another strap, she stared at Rebecca’s pale, wrinkled soles. Her heart started to beat faster as she leaning over them whilst securing Dr Fitzgerald’s legs to the table. She dragged a single nail slowly over the wrinkles on Rebecca’s left sole.

“Hey” Rebecca flinched, turning around with a smile. “You’re supposed to be tickling her, not me”.

Melissa’s heart started to beat faster and faster as she stared into Rebecca’s blue eyes. She walked to the table and returned with a magic wand vibrator, strapping it to Dr Fitzgerald’s leg with the tip touching the Dr’s vagina.

“Good idea” Rebecca blushed as Melissa turned it on.

Melissa watched as Dr Fitzgerald laughed and moaned at different intervals as Rebecca carried on tickling her upper body. She climbed onto the table and straddled Dr Fitzgerald’s knees whilst tickling her nails over the Dr’s thighs. She couldn’t stop staring at Rebecca’s size 6 soles. She ‘accidentally’ kept tickling Rebecca’s feet whilst tickling Dr Fitzgerald’s legs producing small giggles from Rebecca.

Finally Rebecca realised what was going on. She stopped tickling Dr Fitzgerald and climbed off the table, grabbing Melissa’s hand and helping her down too. They stared at each other before Rebecca unzipped Melissa’s jacket before taking it off. She lifted up her top, revealing her small breasts enclosed in her bra. Rebecca leaned in and kissed Melissa, excited that Melissa kissed back. The two girls undressed each other until they were both down to their underwear.

A loud moan filled the room as Dr Fitzgerald climaxed from the vibrator.

“Shall we turn the rollers on?” Melissa asked.

“Not yet” Rebecca responded. “I want her, and you to be extra sensitive” she said with a smile as she gestured to the vibrator before helping Melissa on. “Let’s see how you like it”. She climbed on the table over Dr Fitzgerald’s knees before positioning Melissa down the table, so she was sat on Dr Fitzgerald’s pelvis, her pussy just touching the vibrator. She bit her bottom lip from the vibrations as she started to tickle Dr Fitzgerald’s ribs with the electric toothbrushes. She looked down as she saw Rebecca’s hands slowly move around her sides and start to lightly tickle. She giggled and wriggled around, trying to continue to tickle Dr Fitzgerald.

“He he, Stop it” she giggled.

Rebecca kept tickling her sides gently as Melissa giggled and moaned. She was wet and the vibrations were turning her on even more.

Dr Fitzgerald moaned again as she hit her second orgasm before both girls climbed off the table.

“I have an idea” Melissa said with a smile, handing Rebecca her clothes back. She turned the vibrator off, giving Dr Fitzgerald a small amount of relief. She got changed before putting some items from the table into her bag.

“LET ME GO!” Dr Fitzgerald shouted. Melissa turned back with a smile and clicked one of the buttons on the remote.

“NO, NO, NO NOAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dr Fitzgerald screamed as the rollers extended out of the table and began to tickle every inch of her.

“Enjoy yourself” Melissa mocked as she put her hand out and took Rebecca’s hand. Leading her out of the room and down the corridor.

Melissa opened the door to her flat with Rebecca in tow to be greeted by Beth and Jennifer. They both smiled as they watched Melissa lead Rebecca into her room. Once the door was shut, she put her bag down on the table before turning back to Rebecca, kissing her on the lips. She slowly undressed Rebecca and unclipped her bra, revealing her pale breasts. She took a blindfold out of her bag before placing it over Rebecca’s eyes, slowly kissing her as she lay her down on the bed. Melissa straddled Rebecca’s waist as she lift her hands above her head before tying them to the bed frame. Rebecca grinned as Melissa slowly kissed down her body and slid her thong down her legs before removing it. Taking more ties out of the bag, she secured each of Rebecca’s ankles to the posts at the end of the bed. Rebecca sighed and arched her back as she felt herself becoming turned on by this very quickly.

Melissa climbed back on the bed, straddling Rebecca’s hips. She leaned in and kissed Rebecca before playfully running her nails down her sides.

“Hey hehehehehe” Rebecca giggled.

Melissa ran her fingers over her stomach and breasts, flicking her nipples gently. Rebecca’s skin grew goosebumps, her nipples went hard as she felt Melissa’s tongue circling her nipples. Melissa dragged her tongue down Rebecca’s stomach to her moist pussy. Rebecca moaned as she felt Melissa’s tongue circling and flicking her clit. The room was filled with moans and giggles as Melissa’s nails slowly tickling Rebecca’s hips as her tongue continued to play with her clit.

Rebecca chose to ignore the sound of the door closing as she gasped the pillows over her head, deeply breathing, panting and giggling.

“UMMMM IMMM CUMMIIINNGGGGG” she screamed as Melissa’s tongue brought her to her first climax in ages.

Her head hit the pillow as she caught her breath. Melissa slowly moved herself up to straddle Rebecca’s hips again. She leaned in and kissed Rebecca’s trembling lips.

“I’m sorry” Melissa whispered in her ear.

Before she could comprehend what was said to her she felt a hand grab each ankle, pinning her feet to the bed and 5 nails dig into each foot.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed, wriggling around. Both Beth and Jennifer were stood at the end of the bed tickling her feet.

“WHHYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged and laughed.

Melissa gripped her nails into the sides and scribbled them all over Rebecca’s pale ribs. The three girls tickled Rebecca’s naked skin for 5 minutes before finally stopping.

She giggled as she felt Beth and Jennifer’s mouths over her toes, their tongue’s exploring each toe. Melissa went back to Rebecca’s throbbing pussy and licked Rebecca’s clit to its next orgasm. The girls began tickling Rebecca’s drool covered feet again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAPPP ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as her sensitive feet were tortured.

Finally, they let her rest, taking off her blindfold and untying her from the bed. Rebecca sat up, staring evilly at the three girls. She picked up the blindfold, held it in her hand. Turning towards the girls, “Who is next?” she seductively said.

DAY 5

Melissa stirred, she slowly opened her eyes with a grin on her face. As her eyes adjusted to the light, the grin was wiped off her face. She looked up at the bright lights above her, this was not her bedroom. She glanced to each side to see the walls of one of the treatment rooms at the research facility. She tried to move her body but couldn’t. Lifting her head slightly, she could see the cocoon of film wrap that incased her body. She managed to lift her head up enough to see her bare feet sticking out of the end of the wrap just before a black curtain that segregated her from whatever was on the other side. She heard the door opening, looking to the side, to her horror, she saw Dr Fitzgerald walking towards her with a stern look on her face.
“It’s about time you woke up” she said with anger.

“W-what’s going on?” Melissa responded. “What am I still doing here”.

“SILENCE” Dr Fitzgerald snapped. “I want to know how you broke free”.

Melissa stared at her with confusion. “B-but, I was at home.”

“HA” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “That was just a dream my dear. In fact, you never left the building”.

“WHAT?” Melissa snapped.

“When you left me in the room, being tickled to within an inch of my life, I activated the voice controlled knock out gas in the lobby” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “You and Rebecca never even got out of the building”.

“H-How did you get out?” Melissa said with worry.

“Eventually, the guards woke up and broke free. You have been out cold for 12 hours” Dr Fitzgerald responded. “BUT, I HAD TO ENDURE ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF TICKLING. So, tell me how you escaped and I will make this as painless as possible for you”.

Melissa shook her head with fear.

“No, very well” Dr Fitzgerald said with surprise. “Let’s see if I can change your mind”.

She pulled back the curtain to reveal a very familiar set of soles facing Melissa feet.

“BECKY” Melissa blurted out.

“Exactly, now how did you escape?” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly.

Melissa stayed silent. Dr Fitzgerald shook her head in disgust.

“Both you two have one thing in common” Dr Fitzgerald said.

“W-W-What’s that?” Melissa questioned.

“You both have extremely ticklish feet, some might say, its both of your kryptonite” Dr Fitzgerald responded with a smile. “And as you wont tell me the truth, it gives me great pleasure to test out my latest invention”.

A whirring noise filled the room as a black box raised up from the floor in between their feet.

“W-what is tha-that?” Melissa said nervously.

“You two will soon become familiar with it.” Dr Fitzgerald responded. “But first, its time to wake up my little ticklish receptionist”. She walked over to Rebecca, placing some salts under her nose. She slowly stirred before opening her eyes to see Dr Fitzgerald stood over her.

“Dr Fitzgerald?” she questioned, slightly confused.

“Did you really think that you would get away with it?” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a stern tone.

“I-I-I MPPHHHH” Rebecca blurted out before Dr Fitzgerald shoved a gag in her mouth.

“Enough from you” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she clicked her remote.

The black box started to vibrate as a roller covered in long soft bristles appeared in front of each girls feet before slowly rotating.

“Eeeekkk hehehehehehe” Melissa squealed and giggled as the bristles slowly rotated against her soles. She could feel her feet becoming slimy as the bristles coated her feet with some sticky liquid. She tried to suppress her giggles as she scrunched up her toes but the long bristles easily ran between them causing her to wriggle on the table. Rebecca giggled into her gag as her size 6 soles suffered the same fate.

Finally after 10 minutes of light tickling caused by the soft bristles the rollers stopped spinning and retracted. Both girls flexed their slime covered toes.

“What on earth is this shit on my feet?” Melissa said angrily to Dr Fitzgerald.

“Why it’s my patented oil” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a smile. “It’s guaranteed to leave the skin soft and sensitive”. She clicked her remote again as both girls felt a hot air breeze hit their feet.

“HEY” Melissa scolded as she stretched her feet to escape the hot breeze.

“Don’t you worry darling, I’m just drying your precious feet” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Minutes passed as the heat started to become unbearably uncomfortable. Both girls flexing and scrunching their feet.

“It hurts” Melissa grunted at Dr Fitzgerald.

“Not to worry, we are almost done” she responded.

The machine started beeping as the hot air blowers stopped. The whirring noise started again as the black boxed raised up, a few feet above their pink, shiny feet. Both girls stared in horror at the giant, blue, bristle covered roller, similar to a car wash roller, that appeared from beneath them. Its bristles tickled as it dragged them up the girls feet before stopping. Melissa could not see Rebecca anymore as the roller’s bristles were 2 inches above her feet. She scrunched and flexed her feet again as she felt the bristles touching her heels, soles and in between her toes.

“That didn’t tickle, did it?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa shut her eyes tightly and shook her head in disapproval. The oil and heat treatment had made her small feet ultra-sensitive.

“This is your last chance to tell me” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly, waving the remote in front of Melissa. Melissa stayed quiet.

“Very well, I hope you enjoy” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she clicked a button on the remote.

Blue L.E.D lights lit up on the box, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP PHASE 1.

The blue roller started spinning quickly. Both girls exploded into laughter as every part of their soles and toes were at the mercy of the bristles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STTTAAAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Melissa screamed. Her feet wriggling around, no matter where she moved her toes to, the bristles had it covered.

“MPPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca laughed into her gag as she bounced around as much as she could. She tried to scrunch her feet up but that only pushed her toes deeper into the spinning bristles.

Both girls wriggled and screamed with laughter, to Dr Fitzgerald’s delight. She took a seat and watched on as tear streamed down each girls face, their heads shaking from side to side as the bristles dragged across their sensitive heels, arches and toes.

After 10 minutes of torture, the machine beeped three times again as the roller slowly came to a halt. Both girls trying to catch their breath.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, PHASE 1 COMPLETE. PHASE 2 PREPARATION IN PROGRESS’

The machine slowly lowered down again, the soft bristled rollers extending out of the box. They slowly span again, coating the girls feet in the slimy liquid before retracting. The box vibrated and the hot air covered the girls feet.

“WHAT THE FUCK” Melissa shouted out, her feet wriggling to escape the heat.

“Did you know that a person slowly loses their sensitivity Melissa?” Dr Fitzgerald questioned. “Through my research, I have found that the optimum time for tickling is 10 minutes. After that, we recoat and repeat the process. Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?”

“FUCK YOU” she angrily responded.

Rebecca’s muffled protests filled the room.

“Looks like poor little Becky doesn’t feel the same way as you” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa tried to lift her head up to look at Becky but the machine started raising up again, blocking her view with the large blue roller.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 2’

The roller began spinning again, Melissa threw her head back in laughter as the roller dragged it bristles across their feet again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the bristles tortured her soles again.

Another 10 minutes passed before the machine beeped and lowered. Both girls, once again panting and trying to catch their breath.

“Change your mind yet?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

Melissa glared at Dr Fitzgerald.

“NO? OK, you both will enjoy this” Dr Fitzgerald joked.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 3’

The machine spun its oil covered bristles over their feet. Both girls giggling as the light tickles started from the soft bristles. To their horror, they both noticed small ticklish vibrations coming from within their cocoon. They looked, wide eyed at Dr Fitzgerald, trying to hold back the laughter.

“Vibration pads have been placed on your armpits, nipples, sides, stomach, hips, groins, bum and legs” Dr Fitzgerald laughed. “You didn’t just think I was going to tickle your feet did you”.

The vibrations grew stronger as each girl laughed and wriggled on the table, their arms pinned to their sides in the cocoon of wrapping, this only intensified the vibrations as their arms trapped the pads in place.

“AHAAHHAHAAA STTAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa begged.

The hot air started back on their feet as their bodies wriggled, against the vibrations.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 4’

“AHAHA HOW MANY AHAHAAHA PHASES AHAHAHA?” Melissa laughed.

“I’m not sure” Dr Fitzgerald shrugged her shoulders. “No one has ever tested this properly”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed as the roller span again. The whole of her body being tormented by the machine. “AHAHAHA IIIII AHAHA CANT AHAHAHA TAKEEE AHAHAHA ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

The vibrations increased in intensity and the roller span quicker. Both girls crying with laughter.

10 minutes passed slowly for the bound girls.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. END OF PHASE 4’

The automated voice brought relief to both girls as they once again tried to catch their breath. Dr Fitzgerald walked over to Rebecca and removed her gag.

“Care to say anything?” She quizzed.

“It-it-it was me” she panted out.

“BECKY, NOOOO” Melissa shouted out.

“Thank you for your honesty Rebecca” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly. “But you have betrayed me. And for that you will be punished”.

“No please DR, I’m too ticklish” she begged.

Dr Fitzgerald turned away.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. PHASE 5’

Both girls screamed with laughter again as the vibrations started up whilst the machine coated their feet again. Dr Fitzgerald exited the room, leaving the girls to be tickled. She had a smile on her face as she walked down the corridor to the tunes of the girls screams and laughter.

DAY 6

Melissa stirred and slowly awoke to the darkness of her room, her body tingling from the tickling it had endured. She stretched out in her bed to feel the warm skin of another body next to her. Slightly nervously she turned her head, as her eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, she could just about make out Rebecca’s face. She slowly placed her hand on Rebecca’s side and ran it nervously up her torso until it rested on Rebecca’s uncovered, perky breast. Her heart started to beat faster as she ran it back down her torso, over her hip to her naked bum. Rebecca stirred slightly but remained asleep. Melissa felt a satisfying warmth overcome her body as she moved her arm over Rebecca’s head and slid it underneath, rolling Rebecca towards her. Rebecca stirred again and readjusted herself, snuggling into Melissa’s left breast. Melissa stroked Rebecca’s cheek softly before running her hand back down Rebecca’s back and gently hugging her before closing her eyes and dozing back off.
The lights in the room turned on, waking both girls up. Their eyes locking with each other as they caressed each other’s bodies. Rebecca nervously moved her head up to Melissa’s before gently and softly kissing Melissa lips.

“Don’t mind me” a voice said from the other side of the room. Startled, both girls shot up to see Dr Fitzgerald sat on the chair by the door, accompanied by her guards either side of her.

“Dr, please, just let us go” Rebecca begged.

“I was going to, until I saw that you two have become quite close” Dr Fitzgerald replied.

“ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” Melissa snapped.

“Actually, it is” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a smile. “I have tested people on their own, with friends, family and strangers. To see how they would react to the torture. But never lovers”.

“Please Dr, I have said that I’m sorry for betraying you. Can you not just let us go” Rebecca sobbed. “I cannot take anymore tickling. My body is too sensitive”.

Rebecca buried her sobbing head into Melissa.

“Aww, isn’t that cute” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “Now, put your robes on and come with me”.

Melissa held Rebecca tightly before kissing her on the forehead.

“Just tickle me, leave her alone” she said to Dr Fitzgerald.

“I cant do that, but if you can withstand my torture, you will both be freed. Deal?” Dr Fitzgerald replied.

Melissa nodded her head before taking the robes off the guards outstretched hand. The two girls put them on and followed Dr Fitzgerald out of the room.

They approached room 3 and followed Dr Fitzgerald inside. The room had 2 chairs facing each other, wrist and ankle cuffs on the arms and legs of the chair and various strappings on the seat and backrest.

“Now, take your robes off and take a seat” Dr Fitzgerald instructed.

Both girls slowly complied, removed their robes and climbed onto the chairs, their feet dangling 6 inches from the floor. The guards cuffed their wrists and ankles to the chair before strapping each thigh down, immobilising their legs whilst keeping them apart. Next a strap was secured across their stomachs and one just above their breasts, pinning them to the backrest of the chair.

“Now, you will both notice a button underneath your right hand. That will come in handy for you later” Dr Fitzgerald instructed as she nodded at the guards who knelt down and opened a panel underneath each chair. Both girls stared at the hole that appeared under their crotch.

They both looked back at each other with a nervous expression as a whirring noise filled the room. Looking down again they saw a small white dome raise up towards the hole in the chair, the dome rested against each of their naked pussies.

Melissa looked at Rebecca’s naked body, pinned to the chair, her eyes clamped shut and head back as the whirring noises continued. Melissa saw the torturous spinning, bristled discs appear under Rebecca’s feet. Her feet twitched as the discs positioned themselves under her soles, bristles surrounding her feet and toes. Melissa felt the bristles under her feet, she scrunched her toes as the bristles tickled her sensitive arches and toes. She heard the whirring noise coming from behind her, looking down at her breasts she saw a bristled roller appear under each arm. She shuddered as the bristles lightly tickled her ribs and armpits.

“Now for the final bit of preparation” Dr Fitzgerald proclaimed as a fluffy feather roller descended from the ceiling, positioning itself in front of the girls nipples.

Melissa could see the fear on Rebecca’s face as Dr Fitzgerald stood in front of both of them.

“You may be wondering about the button” she started. “Well, that button controls the other persons tickle torture. When you cannot take anymore, just press it and it will turn the ticklish attention to your lover. But it will start you off with a different sort of attention”.

Melissa gulped, she knew what sort of attention that would be. She glared back at Dr Fitzgerald, trying to remain strong.

“Aww, Melissa, you are always so grumpy” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “How about we put a smile on that frowny face of yours”.

Melissa watched on as Dr Fitzgerald walked over to Rebecca and danced her fingernails up her sides. Rebecca jolted and shivered. Dr Fitzgerald pressed Rebecca’s hand down on the button. Melissa shuddered as she felt the rollers under her arms slowly start to turn, she tried to move away but was firmly tied into position. The rollers span quicker and quicker, she grimaced and shut her eyes, trying to suppress the giggles. Her bottom lip started to quiver as the bristles ran over her ribs and armpits but within seconds she was reduced to giggles. She threw her head back as the discs started to spin below her feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled trying to dance her feet out of the way to no avail. Her body shaking from the laughter as the rollers increased speed under her arms causing her head to shake from side to side. She wanted to press the button already but needed to try to stay strong. Briefly opening her eyes to see Rebecca shaking her head with her eyes tightly shut. Melissa laughed and laughed for minute upon minute, showing no signs of giving up. Dr Fitzgerald walked in front of her and crouched down. Melissa opened her eyes enough to see Dr Fitzgerald’s nails approach her belly before digging in. Melissa exploded into laughter.

“NOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the Dr scribbled her nails all over Melissa’s exposed belly.

Finally she cracked and slammed her hand down on the button. She dropped her head as the tickling stopped.

“NO, NO, NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca laughed across from Melissa as the discs and rollers span tickling her feet, ribs and underarms.

Melissa opened her eyes and watched Rebecca’s size 6 pasty feet bounce around from in between the bristles. Her breasts jiggling from the laughter as she desperately tried to pull her armpits away from the rollers. Within minutes she was a laughing mess, her hair stuck to her forehead and tears running down her cheeks. She tapped aggressively on the button to stop.

“I-IM S-S-Sorry” she cried out at Melissa as the bristles started to tickle her again.

Melissa threw her head back and screamed with laughter as the bristles spun quicker and tickled her deeper.

“AAHAHAHAHAH STTAAAPPP AHAHAHHAHAHA” she laughed as she tried to wriggle around in the chair. She glanced at Rebecca to see her staring back, biting down on her bottom lip. Rebecca was clearly becoming aroused by the torture of her lover.

Dr Fitzgerald started to tickle her stomach again before wriggling a single finger around in her exposed belly button.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa wailed with laughter. She did not want to give in but she couldn’t take much more. The spinning discs raised slightly, getting closer towards Melissa’s feet, digging the bristles right into her toes.

5 minutes passed with Melissa laughing at the top of her voice, all air being sucked from her as she frantically tried to break free. Dr Fitzgerald dug her nails into Melissa’s thighs sending ticklish shockwaves up her body. Her nails scribbling across her exposed legs.

“I QUIT AHAHAHA I QUIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed pressing to button.

“NOT AGAINNNNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca laughed.

The discs spun quicker and deeper into Rebecca’s skin. Dr Fitzgerald turned her attention to Rebecca, she walked behind her and lightly tickled her neck with her nails. Melissa watched on as Rebecca’s neck was jolting from side to side to try to block the tickles.

“STTAAAAPPPPPPAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca screamed in laughter, trying her hardest not to press the button.

Melissa felt the warmth coming over her as she watched Rebecca laugh and wriggle around as much as she could, her small breasts bouncing up and down with every laugh. The fluffy roller started spinning slowly in front of Melissa, producing a few giggles as it gently tickled her nipples. Within seconds they were hard, Melissa clamped her mouth shut, trying not to let her satisfying moans escape her mouth as she watched Rebecca get more and more breathless with every second that passed.

Rebecca frantically clicked the button to end her torment before slumping in her chair. Laughter filled the room as Melissa’s satisfaction was turned to torture. The discs and rollers only spinning at half speed but vibrating at the same time. Melissa frantically tried to moved her feet in every direction but no matter where she moved them to, the bristles remained within the gaps in her toes. She jolted and laughed as the vibrations tickled her ribs much more than the spinning, her nipples still hard as the fluffy roller continued to spin.

Rebecca’s roller began to rotate producing moans within an instant. Melissa’s teary eyes staring at Rebecca as she watched her crush becoming more and more turned on at her predicament. She couldn’t be angry as she felt the same way when she watched Rebecca’s body being tickled. She tried to hold on as much as she could but the ticklish vibrations were getting the better of her. 10 minutes of torturous laughter passed as she wriggled as much as possible. The discs under her feet suddenly span quicker and quicker.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAPPPPPPP ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHHA” she screamed before smashing her right palm down onto the button before grasping for air.

She slowly opened her eyes to see the panic on Rebecca’s face as the discs and rollers started to vibrate before slowly turning.

“NO, NO, NO, NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca screamed as the vibrations took control of her body. Melissa watched on with a smile as the fluffy roller aroused her nipples, she felt a vibration beneath her as the dome began to lightly vibrate on her pussy. She tried to close her legs to prevent it but couldn’t. She began to breath heavily as she watched Rebecca’s body, glistening with sweat, frantically shake and wiggle as much as it could.

Dr Fitzgerald lightly scratched her nails over Rebecca’s knees.

“NOOTT THHERREEEEAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as her feet jolted up and down, trying to break the ankle cuffs.

Moans began pouring out of Melissa’s mouth as she watched on in delight at the torture Rebecca was receiving. Dr Fitzgerald dug her nails into Rebecca’s hips as her head thrashed from side to side. Melissa could feel herself almost reaching climax before the vibrating stopped. Rebecca’s hand firmly pressed down on the button. She shook her head in disbelief after being so close to cumming. Her frustration was turned to laughter as the bristles once again began exploring her exposed flesh. She looked down to see the dome withdrawing from the hole beneath her and being replaced with a fluffy feather duster.

“NOOTTT THHHAAAAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the feather duster began to rotate, tickling her exposed pussy and groins. Her eyes tightly shut as she screamed with laughter, her head fully back against the back rest. Dr Fitzgerald, now stood behind Melissa scratched her nails over her breasts and shoulders.

Another 5 minutes passed as she laughed and wriggled around before Dr Fitzgerald dug her nails into Melissa’s shaking sides, pinching and poking her flesh.

“STTAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, frantically pressing the button but nothing was happening, the bristles continued to spin.

She lowered her head to see Rebecca panting and moaning as the dome brought her close to orgasm. Rebecca’s hand still firmly pressed on her button.

“AHAHAHAHA BEEECCKKKYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Through Rebecca’s ecstasy she forgot that she still had her hands clamped down on the armrests, keeping her button pressed in. She could not hear Melissa’s pleas through her laughter as she watched on, becoming closer and closer to cumming. She shut her eyes, pointed her toes and let out a loud moan as the dome brought her to orgasm. She took a few more deep breaths before becoming aware of her surroundings again.

“AHAHAHAHAAA STAAAAPPPPPP ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHAH, NOOO MOREEEEEE AHAHAHAHA” Melissa laughed still frantically hitting the button.

Rebecca looked down at the hand, still firmly pressed against her button. Shocked, she was about to lift up her hand before the vibrations started again.

‘IM SORRY’ she mouthed at Melissa as she threw her head back again in ecstasy.

“AHAHAHA YOOUUU BIITTCCHHH AHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed as Dr Fitzgerald continued to dig her nails into every bit of flesh not covered by the bristles.

Finally after another few minutes, Rebecca moaned out again before releasing her button.

Melissa panted and struggled to regain her breath whilst glaring angrily at a red faced Rebecca, waiting for the tickling to start, but nothing.

“Thank you girls” Dr Fitzgerald spoke with glee. “Your participation has been the exact results we needed”.

She clicked her remote, retracting all of the rollers and discs. The two guards walked over to each girl before releasing them from their chairs.

“I recommend that you two might want to sleep it off before leaving so bedroom 1 is yours for tonight. Guards, take them to the room” Dr Fitzgerald instructed before exiting the room.

Melissa slowly got to her feet, still glaring at Rebecca.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” she shouted.

“I’m so sorry” Rebecca mumbled. “My mind got the best of me”.

Melissa scowled at her before following the guard out of the room, nervously, Rebecca followed. As Melissa got to the room she saw all of her belongings on the table. Looking at her phone, she saw numerous messages and missed calls. Rebecca did not say anything as she entered, she walked straight into the bathroom and turned on the shower to clean herself up.

Melissa, still filled with rage, looked at her messages before her phone pinged and a new message popped up from an unknown number.

‘CHECK THE TOP DRAWER’ the message read.

Confused, she walked over and opened the top drawer revealing a number of cuffs and ropes. An evil grin came over her face before she slowly closed the drawer and responded to her messages from Beth and Jennifer;

‘I’m OK, I will be home tomorrow. Just going to spend one more night with Rebecca, she deserves it’

The bathroom door slowly opened and a nervous Rebecca walked out covered in her towel.

“I’m so sorry Melissa” she said tearfully.

“Don’t worry Becky, I’m over it” she responded. “Now come here” she said with open arms.

Rebecca walked over and cuddled into Melissa.

“Are you sure you’re OK?” she whimpered.

Melissa slowly pushed her away before undoing her towel and letting it fall to the floor. She reaching in and passionately kissed Rebecca before smiling as she glanced at the top drawer.

DAY 7

Rebecca shuddered as a cold breeze blew over her, waking her up. Eyes closed, she tried to reach for the blanket but couldn’t move her arms. Opening her eyes in a panicked state, she looked down the bed to see her naked body tied spread eagled to the bed. She glanced around the room to see Melissa sat on the chair by the door, glaring evilly at her.
“W-What’s going on?” she nervously questioned.

“Just a little bit of payback” Melissa responded with a smile, standing up from her chair.

“Melissa, please. I said I was sorry” Rebecca begged.

Melissa walked slowly over to the bed before sitting down on the edge of it, facing Rebecca. She ran the palm of her hand from Rebecca’s belly up to her right breast.

“I know you said you were sorry, but I just didn’t feel it” Melissa softly said, circling one nail around Rebecca’s nipple.

Rebecca shivered as the nail tickled but aroused her nipple.

“W-what are you going to do?” Rebecca nervously asked.

“I’m just going to have a bit of fun” she said with a smile. “Afterall, you seemed to have your fun at my expense yesterday”.

“Melissa, please, don’t” she begged as Melissa lightly tickled her breasts with one hand. Rebecca wriggled on the bed from side to side.

“You’re not going anywhere” Melissa joked as she dug her nails into Rebecca’s sides.

“Ahahahahahaha” Rebecca laughed as she bounced on the bed to escape the tickles.

After a few more seconds of tickling, Melissa stood up and walked to the drawer, retrieving a magic wand vibrator, waving it menacingly at Rebecca.

“No, don’t you dare!” Rebecca sternly said.

Melissa took no notice and turned it on, the buzzing noise sent a shiver down Rebecca’s spine as Melissa got closer. Reaching out she dragged the head of the wand slowly over Rebecca’s outstretched arm, down to her right armpit.

“Hehehehe stoooopp hehehehe” she giggled as the vibrations tickled her exposed armpit.

Melissa dragged the wand halfway down her ribs, producing more giggles and jolting from side to side before letting the wand touch Rebecca’s right breast and nipple.

“Melisssssssaaa aahahahahahaha” she shrieked and laughed as Melissa circled the wand around her nipple.

A devilish grin appeared on Melissa’s face as she slowly ran the wand down the centre of Rebecca’s pale, toned stomach to the belly button, causing Rebecca to begin to thrash around on the bed. She ran the wand down to her right hip before dragging it slowly over the top of her pussy to her left hip.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAAHA” Rebecca laughed as she bounced her bum up and down on the bed.

Melissa toyed with her for a minute, watching her victim squirm and wriggle around as she circled her pussy before slowly running it down her thigh to her knee. Rebecca shook her legs as much as she could but the ankle ties had her secured tightly to the bed.

Rebecca went wide eyed as the wand slowly ran down her shin to her ankle.

“Melissa, don’t you dare” she instructed. Melissa looked up with a smirk as she slowly ran the wand over her ankle.

“Don’t you touch my feeeeeeeet ehehehehehehe” she giggled as the wand ran over the top of her bound right foot. Her feet waving from side to side as Melissa slowly ran the wand up and down the top of her foot.

“Aww, someone’s a little ticklish today” Melissa joked as she moved the wand slowly around the side of her foot to her sole.

“NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca cackled as the wand ran from her heel up to the ball of her foot. “Not my toeeeeessssssss AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Melissa placed the wand underneath Rebecca’s toes. “SSSSSTTAPPPP AHAHAHAHA STTAAAPPP ITTT AHAHAHAHA” she screamed trying to scrunch her toes.

“Oh no you don’t” Melissa joked whilst using her spare hand to grab Rebecca’s big toe, pulling it back before running the wand under her toes again.

“PLEEEESSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca laughed and begged to no avail. Melissa toyed with Rebecca’s foot for another minute before running the wand back up her leg to her exposed pussy, the laughter turned to groans as Rebecca shut her eyes and bit her lip. Melissa used her spare hand to slowly caress Rebecca’s breasts. Rebecca’s breathing got slower and deeper as she slowly wriggled on the bed, her toes starting to point and flex, hands grasping the rope securing them to the bed frame. Her ecstasy turned to agony as Melissa dropped the wand and sunk both sets of nails into Rebecca’s sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHHYYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter, bouncing her hips up and down again.

Melissa climbed on the bed and straddled her naked body over Rebecca’s naked hips, running her nails up and down her exposed sides. Rebecca’s head thrashing from side to side in laughterous torment.

After a few minutes of tickling she reached behind her, picking up the magic wand again and placing it inside Rebecca’s spread legs. Panting from the tickling, Rebecca slowly closed her eyes and started breathing deeply again. Melissa went back to Rebecca’s breasts, softly flicking her nipples and rubbing them slowly.

Rebecca started moaning again as her hips wriggled around underneath Melissa before Melissa dropped the wand again and focused both hands into Rebecca’s armpits.

“SSTTTTAAAAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca screamed and thrashed around on the bed, pulling at her wrist ties.

Melissa dug deep and scribbled her nails quickly over Rebecca’s soft, exposed skin. Rebecca’s skin starting to sweat as she buckled around on the bed, trying to shake Melissa off.

Melissa stopped the tickling before kissing Rebecca’s sweaty forehead.

“P-P-Please stop” Rebecca begged.

Melissa just smiled before spinning her body around to face Rebecca’s legs, sitting on her stomach. She bent forward and placed the wand back between Rebecca’s legs, slowly running it up and down her glistening clit.

Rebecca stared at Melissa naked bum before her eyes slowly wandered down to stare at Melissa’s size 4 wrinkled soles, either side of her ribs. Melissa turned around to notice Rebecca’s wondering eyes. She positioned her weight on her right knee, still rubbing Rebecca’s clit, she stretched her left leg out slowly, moving her sole towards Rebecca’s face, rubbing her toes against her cheek. Rebecca started to breath heavily again as Melissa continued to play with her.

Her body started to buckle as the warm sensation in her pussy grew stronger. Melissa dropped the vibrator and retracted her left foot before digging her nails into Rebecca’s hips and groins.

“NOOOTT AAAGGGGGAAIIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with frustrated laughter, thrashing around on the bed. Melissa tormented her with spider tickles on her hip bone. Rebecca laughed as she wriggled her hips as much as she could underneath Melissa’s body weight.

Finally, she stopped and climbed off the bed.

“P-P-PLEASE MELISSA” she begged. “Just let me cu-u-um”.

Melissa tickled the top of her pussy with her nails as she walked to the bottom of the bed with the magic wand.

“No, please, not my feet” Rebecca begged as Melissa placed the wand on the bed in between her legs before moving her hands into position in front of Rebecca’s soles. Rebecca down the bed nervously as Melissa sunk her nails into her feet, scribbling her nails up and down her arches. Rebecca threw her head back on laughter, trying to pull her feet away.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STTTOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEHEHESSEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried with laughter as Melissa’s nails wriggled around under her toes. Minute after tortuous minute passed, leaving Rebecca red-faced and breathless as Melissa tortured her soles. Melissa focused her attention on Rebecca’s right foot, pinning her big toe back and digging her nails even further under Rebecca’s toes.

“NAAAAAATTTT AHAHAA THEREEEEHAHAHAHAHAAHA” she screamed as she couldn’t break her big toe free. Rebecca felt Melissa nails spider tickling her right arch, she lifted her head to try an make eye contact with Melissa and noticed Melissa tickling her with her left hand whilst rubbing herself with her right hand. Melissa dug deep into her sole causing her head to be thrown back against the bed in fits of laughter again.

The buzzing noise started up as Melissa ran the wand over Rebecca’s left foot whilst tickling her right with her nails.

“SSTTAAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” Rebecca screamed. Within minutes the vibrations stopped on her foot but the tickling continued on her right foot, through her giggles, she lifted her head to see Melissa stood, legs spread, running the vibrator over her own clit.

Rebecca’s laughter silenced out the moans coming from Melissa’s mouth until Melissa stopped tickling, grasped Rebecca’s foot and let out the loudest moan Rebecca had every heard. Melissa dropped her head whilst she caught her breath. Rebecca staring at her whilst panting on the bed, catching her breath.

Melissa looked up at Rebecca before climbing on the bed, in between her legs. She ran her tongue up Rebecca’s thigh before running it towards her clit. Rebecca threw her head back in pleasure as Melissa’s tongue circled and flicked her clit.

“OH MY GOD” Rebecca screamed out as Melissa’s tongue picked up speed. Melissa but her hands down on Rebecca’s hips and started to lightly tickle. Moans and giggles escaped Rebecca’s mouth as Melissa sucked and flicked her clit. Her back arched, toes pointed, hands grasping the ropes again as the warm feeling grew stronger and stronger.

“IMMM CUMMMIINGGGGG” she screamed as she climaxed. Melissa continued to lick her clit before another orgasm came quickly over Rebecca, slamming her head back into the bed.

Melissa removed her tongue and looked up at Rebecca, her stomach moving up and down quickly as she regained her composure. Melissa knelt up before reaching her hands behind her and tickling both of Rebecca’s feet.

“NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed and thrashed around on the bed.

Melissa stopped.

“I’m joking” she said softly before unclipping the ankle cuffs from the bed. She climbed off the bed and walked to Rebecca’s head before kissing her passionately. Rebecca smiled as Melissa unclipped her wrists. She lifted her arms up and pulled Melissa’s head down to hers, kissing her.

Both girls cuddled up on the bed before getting changed and heading out of the research centre. Rebecca took out her phone and started typing away with a grin.

“What you up to?” Melissa questioned with a smile.

Rebecca turned her phone to face Melissa, her eyes lit up when she saw the bondage kit Rebecca had just ordered.

“My place tomorrow then?” Rebecca asked with a smile.

Melissa nodded before kissing Rebecca good bye. She sat in her car for a few minutes, her heart fluttering when her phone pinged. She took it out of her bag to see a message from a random number.

‘I had fun, see you tomorrow at mine, this time it’s my turn to play with you. Love Becky xxx’

Melissa blushed as she put her phone back into her bag, her heart racing again already. She couldn’t wait for tomorrow night.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back