• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 6 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 6 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel.

This may be the last part I upload here for a little bit. I'm doing this TickleTober 2020 challenge: https://shunfluff.tumblr.com/post/628628567951081472/its-finally-here-tickletober2020-im-uploading
All of the stories are here: https://www.deviantart.com/ticklishmidriff/gallery/75262351/tickletober-2020
They are based on the Tickle Cartel stories, and the introductory post (gives setting and introduces some characters) is here: https://www.deviantart.com/ticklishmidriff/journal/TickleTober-2020-856718172

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Warning: This part is much longer than previous parts.

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 5

“Hi, I’d like to be tickled now,” Jen announced when she got up to the front desk, Dawn in tow.

“Of course, Jen, was it?” the receptionist looked for confirmation, which was given to her immediately. “Here’s some forms for being a ticklee. They do have some more length to them.” As Jen sat down to fill out the forms, the receptionist addressed Dawn, “Dawn, what can I do for you?”

“I’m here to help Jen fill out the forms,” Dawn revealed, earning a wary glance from the receptionist. “We both had tons of fun while she was tickling me, and she decided to try out a swap since we both like tickling and being tickled. I just wanted to make sure she got in my hands and not someone else’s hands. Also, can you hand me the forms for a tickler? I want to show her where to select me as a ticklee if she gets a chance to come back while I’m working here.”

“Here you go, Dawn,” the receptionist, who was calm after Dawn practically invited Jen to tickle her again, handed the forms to the other employee.

“Hey, Jen,” Dawn sat down next to Jen. “You see this top line on the form, where it says, ‘Ticklee Characteristics?’ Now there’s no line to write a ticklee’s name, but if you write a name there and then pick my general characteristics, like outie bellybutton, ten out of ten ticklish, and high endurance, then you’ll get me if I’m available. Otherwise, they’ll let you know I’m not available, and they’ll find a good replacement for you to tickle. You got that?” Jen nodded, making a mental note. Unconvinced, Dawn asked, “You want to write it down? It can be hard to remember depending on how long it is before you get to come back here.”

“Yes, that would probably be better,” Jen acknowledged, and Dawn went back up to the front desk.

“Can I get a blank piece of paper?” she requested, and the employee obliged. Taking the paper back, Dawn told Jen, “You go ahead and keep filling out that, everything but the tickler section. I’ll write everything down on here for you, and you can take it with you when you head out.” Jen and Dawn filled out their respective papers, and it was not long before Jen had nearly gotten everything done. The only things left were ‘Tickler Characteristics’ and ‘Session Length’. Under ‘Tools Available’, Jen had selected electric toothbrush, electric flosser, paintbrush, makeup brush, and feather duster. She had noticeably left out Q-tip and hairbrush, the former because of how torturous it was for her and the latter because of her last time getting her midsection tickled with a hard-bristled brush.

“Dawn,” Jen tapped the employee on the shoulder, “I’m ready for input on this.”

“Wonderful!” Dawn was still quite excited to be tickling Jen. “Alright, I’ve diagrammed the same thing for the ticklee forms on the other side of this paper. Next to where it says, ‘Tickler Characteristics’, write ‘Dawn’. And my characteristics as a tickler are playful but intense for type of tickler, seven out of ten for tickling ability, and tall and intimidating for the height/mood.” Jen certainly could not dispute the last quality; at six feet tall, Dawn definitely would be intimidating to any ticklee she walked in the room on. “That tickling ability measurement was done a while back; I’m expecting it to improve when I get tested again soon. Anything else?”

“I’m not a hundred percent sure on the time to go with,” Jen responded. “I was thinking half an hour, since it’d be fun to have you get me the same amount of time that I got you, but I’m not sold on that yet.”

“Well, remember that you can pause the session or end it at any time with the safeword,” Dawn highlighted the safety net. “I’ll stop tickling if you say it, and then after you get a break and some water, you choose whether or not to go on. There’s no penalty for either choice.” That convinced Jen to make the session a half hour, and she decided to let Dawn know her choices before she handed it in. “You’re getting on the rack, too? That’ll be fun. And I see you have several of the same tools you used on me, with the inclusion of a flosser and duster and no plain feathers. I take it flossers work well in that innie of yours?” Jen nodded with a smile, and Dawn continued, “Good. I’ll be sure to take advantage of that. I also see that you didn’t want to get revenge on me right afterwards, which is fine. I’ll enjoy being tickled by you whenever, and I’ll say that my bellybutton is still tingling from your earlier tickles. I’ll try to do the same for you. Safeword is also ‘Red’ for you; that makes it easy on me. I also see that you selected lots of teases like you said you wanted; I’ll be sure to deliver. Everything else looks pretty standard; I’ll let you hand this in, and then I’ll take you to your room.” With a smile, Jen accepted the paper when Dawn handed it back, and promptly gave it to the receptionist.

“Alright, you seem to be very similar to Dawn,” the receptionist took a quick glance over the sheet before putting it in the scanner. “And, no surprise, it’s recommending Dawn as your tickler. Dawn, take her to room 137, and you two have lots of fun!”

“Wait, doesn’t she have to pay for the session?” Dawn wondered as she accepted the key she was given by the receptionist.

“She came in with a friend, and they’re on a tab,” the receptionist explained. “Anything she does is already covered.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted the explanation. “Jen, ready to be tickled?”

“You bet!” Jen was still excited as she followed Dawn through a door into another hallway. Unlike the first hallway Jen had walked through in Tummy Paradise, this one had a significantly lighter feel. There were several pictures of people being tickled, and they all seemed to be enjoying themselves. Bright, cheery colors covered the walls in between the pictures, providing a positive atmosphere for ticklees who were about to be tickled out of their minds.

A few minutes after they got into the hall, Dawn stopped at a door and used the key to unlock it, “Here we are, Jen! Your tickles await!”

“Hurray!” Jen bounced into the room, and she saw a very similar setup to the room where she had tickled Dawn. There were tickle tools lined up on the same type of chair where Dawn had been sitting, and the restraints were all the same: the chair, a table, a rack, an X-frame, and some hanging chains. Seeing the bondage that she asked to be tickled on, Jen walked over and got on the rack without prompting. Dawn followed and pressed the black button to restrain Jen. The soon-to-be-ticklee felt fuzzy cuffs close around her ankles and then her wrists before the wrist cuffs began pulling up, stretching her out. As she was being stretched out, a pillow pushed up on her back, highlighting her midriff as a major tickle spot. Pretty soon, Jen was all stretched out, her bare belly entirely vulnerable to a smiling Dawn.

“Jen, by rule, I need to introduce myself,” Dawn was intimidating as she towered over the bound Jen. “My name is Dawn, and I’ll be tickling this tummy of yours today. I’ll be tickling you for half an hour, as indicated by that timer over there. Of course, you won’t be able to see that timer; it’s in a position where only the tickler can see it. You will hear it when it beeps to signal the end time, at which point I will stop. It will begin when I actually start tickling you, and it will stop for breaks. You can get a break by saying your safeword, which is ‘Red’ according to your application. After a break, you can either choose to continue, swap ticklers, or stop the session. All the control is in your hands. In your application, you asked for lots of teasing, and I intend to deliver. Since we’ve met before, I should let you know that despite the fact that I will not be torturing you, I often mix in teasing about tickle torturing my ticklee, so I’ll do that to you. You have selected the following tools to use on the bellybutton that you claim is ticklish as can be.” Dawn picked up each tool as she introduced it, pretending to tickle the air with it to see what response it got out of Jen. “Feather duster. This should find a good home in that innie of yours. Paintbrush, oh, I love that one. I’ll paint a ticklish picture on that bare belly of a canvas. Ah, the classic makeup brush. Your button will look so pretty when I’m done with that. You’ve also got the electric toothbrush, which I just love cleaning tickle buttons with. And the flosser, which has been historically used to great effects on innie navels such as yours. Of course, I haven’t introduced my greatest tools, these wiggling fingers, and my mouth. I’ll wiggle and raspberry on that button until you’re a little laughing mess. You ready for the tickles to start, Jen?”

“Yes.” Despite spending the last several seconds attempting to squirm while Dawn explained what she would do with each and every tool, Jen wanted to see just how good Dawn was. With a smile, Jen confidently stated, “Do your worst, tickler.”

“Brave words from someone who described themselves as a ten out of ten on the ticklishness scale,” Dawn lowered her wiggling fingers to a centimeter above Jen’s midsection. As a natural reaction, Jen pulled her abdomen down into the pillow to escape the ever-so-close fingers. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, Jen,” Dawn reprimanded. “Belly up so I can tickle it.”

The tickler’s voice carried authority, and Jen reluctantly raised her midriff slightly until it touched the wiggling fingers. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen laughed out as Dawn’s fingernails made contact with her skin. “GOHOHOHOHOOD OHOHOHOHONE!”

‘She basically just got me to tickle myself,’ Jen thought as Dawn’s nails explored her stomach, quickly finding that her bellybutton really was a tickle button. ‘She made me raise my belly until it hit her nails, and I just willingly submitted myself to a tummy tickling. And she’s so good. This tickles tons.’

“Looks like you weren’t lying about that tickle button,” Dawn verbally confirmed what both of them knew. “This really is an extremely ticklish tickle button. I could tickle something this ticklish all day long.”

“YEHEHEHEHEHES!” Similar to Dawn’s reaction to Jen’s teasing regarding her hyper-ticklish navel, Jen affirmed a desire to let Dawn have her way with her bellybutton. “THIHIHIHIS IHIHIHIHIHIS FUHUHUHUHUHUN!” Jen’s head had been thrown back into the pillow behind it since the start of the tickle session, and Dawn was content to force it to stay there by keeping her ticklee in hysterics.

“Wow, so, so ticklish,” Dawn commented. “I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a button this ticklish. I should be a scientist; that way, I can test all different sorts of tools on this button to see what gets great reactions. Oh, wait, I already have several different tools to test. Jen, since you’ve subjected yourself to this, I’m just going to take you as a ticklish experiment. I know my fingers are effective, but let’s see how this thing works. Be sure to give as much detail as possible, that is, if you can.”

“AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS!” Jen yelled through her laughter as the makeup brush invaded her bellybutton. “IHIHIHIHITS SOHOHOHOHO FUHUHUHUHUHUN! KEHEHEHEP TIHIHIHIHICKLIHIHING MEHEHEHEHE!”

‘That makeup brush is getting all over my button,’ Jen thought as the brush explored her navel. ‘It’s touching all the corners, and it’s getting inside pretty good. I don’t suppose it’s touching the bottom, but it sure tickles anyway.’

“I see you’re enjoying our little experiment, tickle subject,” Dawn teased. “But just how much does this tickle? I need to collect the best data, my helpless, ticklish subject, and we only have a limited time. Cootchie, cootchie, coo! Someone’s a ticklish prisoner! Tell me how much it tickles!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA LOHOHOHOHOHOT!” Jen finally described what had been originally asked for by the ‘scientist’. “BUHUHUHUT IHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIHIT!”

“Thank you for your input to my tickle study of the button of Jen,” Dawn continued in her scientist persona. “Next up is a deviously tickly creation. Remember, I need detail, specifically ticklish detail.”

“OHOHOHOHOHOHO YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen loved the next tool: a feather duster. While the duster was too large to be restricted to her navel, it was Jen’s favorite tool to have used over her entire midriff. “IHIHIHIHIHITS SOHOHOHOHO FEHEHEHEHEATHEHEHERY EHEHEHEHEHE!”

Jen’s laughter was almost overwhelming at this point, but inside her mind, she was determined, ‘I love this far too much to let myself devolve into pure laughter. I’m a tickle subject, and I need to be cooperative.’

“Compared to the makeup brush, does this tickle more, the same, or less, my helpless subject?” Dawn questioned with a hint of teasing. “Come on, tickle subject, if you don’t answer, I’ll have to punish you with tickles.”

Briefly considering not responding to get the punishment, Jen decided to delay that until later as she screamed through her laughter, “IHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES AHAHAHA LIHIHIHITTLE LEHEHEHEHESS! BUHUHUHUT THEHEHEHERES MOHOHOHORE SPOHOHOHOTS, SOHOHO IHIHIHITS THEHEHEHE SAHAHAHAME OHOHOHOVERAHAHAHALL!”

“Good data, subject Jen!” Dawn complimented Jen on the detailed answer through hysterical laughter. “Since you gave such a good answer, I have to reward you.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen let herself laugh freely as the duster swept back and forth across her abdomen quickly, pushing her into hysterics. As the duster was her favorite tool, this was truly a great reward for the ticklee.

The ‘reward’ lasted around a minute before Dawn addressed Jen again, “I hope you enjoyed the reward tickles because we’re about to test a state-of-the-art tickle tool. And do you know where we’re going to test it?” No response came from the laughing Jen, and Dawn continued, “Of course. We’re going to test it on that cute tickle button of yours. Good job! You’ll be laughing lots when we get it in there.”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHES! IHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHES!” Jen’s descriptive laughter returned when an electric flosser entered her exposed navel. “THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS FUHUHUHUHUN!”

“Well, as much as I’m used to torturing ticklees, so long as this tickles tons, I’m fine with you enjoying it,” Dawn thought out loud. “How much does it tickle, compared to the makeup brush, Jen?”

“LOHOHOHOHOHOTS MOHOHOHOHORE!” Jen laughed out another answer, squirming like crazy on the table. Despite the fact that she was enjoying the tickling, the flosser was in control of her body, and it was demanding that she squirm to try and get away from it. Of course, the restraints that held Jen tight prevented any real squirming, but the ticklee’s muscles moved like they wanted to squirm.

“Ticklish, my immobile tickle toy?” Dawn began teasing again. “Good, I love it so much when the ticklees are helpless on my tickle rack. However, we still need to move along, so let’s see how much you like this.”

“Ah, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen was able to catch her breath for a second before the flosser was replaced by a paintbrush. “THIHIHIHIS TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

‘Wow, I’m glad I’m not Maddie,’ was somehow the first thought that came to Jen’s mind. ‘This would be pure torture for her, having someone paint her bellybutton. I’ll just have to use that to keep her in line after I get her here. But for now, I’ll just enjoy having a pretty picture painted on my button.’

“Does this paintbrush tickle, tickle, tickle?” Dawn teasingly asked. “Jen, I’ve got to paint a really pretty picture on that helpless tickle button of yours. I don’t have any paint, but we’ll make do anyway. You are really ticklish there, aren’t you, my little ticklish prisoner?”

“YEHEHEHEHEHES!” Jen answered both questions from her tickler as the paintbrush entered all sections of her navel. It teased all the edges of her bellybutton and dove in to tickle the bottom, making Jen laugh uncontrollably. “AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH!” Jen had been tickled enough that any tickling could now make her try to squirm, no matter how much the tool actually tickled.

“Oh, you’re trying to get away, but you can’t,” Dawn spoke with a playful tone. “No, Jen, you can’t get away from me, and you can’t escape the pretty picture being painted on your button. I don’t even think you want to; otherwise, you wouldn’t have let me tie you up. I’m going to tickle, tickle, tickle you until that timer goes off, and you can’t get away until then.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen had been reduced to pure laughter again as the paintbrush tickled every inch of her bellybutton. All of a sudden, the sensations changed. Dawn must have decided that she needed to swap tools because the paintbrush was removed in favor of an electric toothbrush without warning. The small break of a few seconds that Jen got during the swap was enough for her to take a deep breath. Now having some energy, the ticklee screamed out, “AHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES MOHOHOHOHORE!”

‘I can’t even hear the buzzing of that toothbrush over my own laughter, but that’s got to be what’s tickling me,’ Jen relegated herself to pondering the tool being used on her. ‘I know what that sensation feels like in my bellybutton, and this is definitely it. It tickles so much; I almost can’t take it. Almost. If I didn’t love being tickled, this would be absolute torture. But I do, so I’ll just sit back and laugh, as if I have a choice. At least I know one thing: Dawn did make good on her promise to wreck me today. I’ll have to see if I can meet her outside of here so we can have more fun.’

“YAHAHAHAHAHAHAY!” Jen managed to rejoice through the toothbrush tickles before dissolving into pure laughter again. “AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Someone likes the toothbrush,” Dawn confirmed the choice of tool as she moved it around, ensuring that Jen never got used to the sensations in a particular spot of her navel. “And this time, there’s two people who enjoy it. I love tickling you with it, and you seem to be loving being on the receiving end. I’m so happy that you love this, Jen; I never get to tickle people with toothbrushes anymore because they always think it’s so torturous. I get that this devilish tickle tool is buzzing in your bellybutton and just tickling it without ceasing, and I wish more people would realize how fun that is. Being helpless to stop the brush from tickling and tickling and tickling your most ticklish spot. It’s just such a fun time. Anyway, you look like you need this to stop so you can catch your breath and we can move on to another great technique.” Dawn removed the toothbrush and gave Jen a whole fifteen-second break before moving on to her next tickle technique.

‘I wonder what she’ll… AH!’ Jen was taking the small amount of time she had to wonder what the next technique would be when it hit her.

More specifically, it hit her bellybutton, and it hit wet, loud, and long. “PFFFFFFFFT!” Dawn leaned in a blew a very tickly raspberry on her victim’s navel.

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” All Jen could do at the start was laugh as Dawn’s lips buried into her bellybutton and blew. “AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA IHIHI AHAHAHAHA!”

‘She definitely knows how to give a good raspberry,’ Jen noted inside her mind as raspberry after raspberry came in and tickled. ‘It tickles just about as bad as when Kara raspberried around and then in my button. Wow, that was a torturous experience, but it was also kind of fun. I’m sure this one will be more fun.’

Meanwhile, in the audible realm, there was nothing coherent about Jen’s laughter as Dawn blew raspberries all over her ticklee’s midriff. “PFFFFT! PFFT! PFFFFFFFFFFFT! PFT! PFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen’s laughter was basically a constant stream because of the continuous raspberries. However, every few belly blows, she managed to stop and catch a sip of air before the next zerbert reignited the laughter.

‘Wow, she’s super ticklish all over here,’ Dawn noted as she began wiggling her fingers over Jen’s abdomen to complement the raspberries. ‘I sure wish I could continue teasing her, but these raspberries are so effective that I don’t want to stop them, and I can’t talk while I’m doing that. Oh, well. I’m sure she’ll have a good time laughing. And I can tease her all about it when we’re done.’

Despite raspberries themselves not tickling as much as, say, electric toothbrushes or flossers in her navel, Jen was thinking differently. ‘This isn’t supposed to tickle that much, but it’s tickles more than everything else I’ve had in this session. Why is that?’ Jen was not able to wrap her mind around it, but the constant bellybutton tickling that she had been exposed to had prepped her navel for more tickling and made it slightly more sensitive. Combined with Dawn’s natural talent for blowing zerberts, it was just enough extra sensitivity to push the raspberry’s level over that of the traditionally superior flossers and toothbrushes. Failing to come to a logical conclusion, Jen gave in, ‘It’s not worth trying to analyze why it tickles so much. Whatever the reason, I love it. It’s so fun to be tickled like this. I could get raspberries from Dawn forever.’

Unfortunately for that line of thinking, Jen had specified only a half hour of tickles from Dawn, and the tickler saw that this time was running down. Thinking along the same lines as Jen had when she was on top, Dawn dropped the tickling down to just wiggling her nails all across her ticklee’s midsection. This was plenty ticklish and continued to get laughs out of Jen, even when the nails slowed down their pace to prevent a sudden stop. Finally, when the timer beeped and lights flashed red, Dawn removed her fingers from the ticklish torso. She untied the exhausted Jen, who was not nearly as quick to get up as the professional switch had been. “Jen, how are you feeling?” Dawn wondered as she looked her previous ticklee over.

“I’m fine, just worn out,” Jen responded slowly, staying on the bed. “You did a great job. Just what I wanted.”

“So, I did wreck you to your enjoyment?” Dawn requested confirmation, a glimmer of joy filling her eyes.

“Oh, yeah, you did,” Jen affirmed, pushing herself into a sitting position and revealing the matching glimmer of joy that was in her eye. “I had tons of fun, especially with those raspberries. Everything was good, though. Exactly how I wanted it, and very, very tickly.”

“Wonderful!” Dawn was very excited that she had been able to tickle Jen in a way that both she and Jen loved. It had been a while since she had gotten to mercilessly tickle someone who enjoyed it to the same level as Jen had.

“Yeah, I’ll have to come back again sometime,” Jen was beginning to regain her energy. “We’ll both get it good from each other again. This was one of the most satisfying experiences I’ve had, getting to tickle someone who loved it and then having them turn the tables on me.”

“I’m so glad you had a great time, Jen,” Dawn smiled as she helped Jen up. “One more thing. As a gift for all ticklees, Tummy Paradise provides our specialized lotion, Tingly Torso. It is made to be put on your belly, although I suppose it could work everywhere. This makes your skin a little tingly and very smooth, which allows a tickler’s nails to glide right over and tickle you into hysterics. It’s very fun to be tickled with it on, and I should know. I’ve had it on several times when I’ve been tickled in here. Not today, but with your skill on the other side, I didn’t need it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.” Dawn handed Jen a bottle of lotion, which Jen eagerly accepted.

“Thanks, Dawn!” Jen gave her tickler and ticklee from the day a hug, and the two headed back to the front, teasing each other with pokes to their still bare bellybuttons. When Dawn had to return to her waiting room, Jen bid her goodbye, “I’ll be sure to come back, and maybe we can meet outside of here sometime.”

“Yeah, that would be lots of fun,” Dawn agreed. “Next time you come in, we can try to arrange that. For now, I’ve got to get ready for my next customer, so have a wonderful day, Jen.”

“You too, Dawn,” Jen smiled as she went one way and Dawn went another. When she got back into the lobby, Tickle Mistress Wendy was waiting for her, tickling the receptionist’s midsection. The receptionist was in hysterics, clearly not prepared to endure Wendy’s tickling skill. Seeing Jen, the Tickle Mistress stopped, and the receptionist charged her card for the sessions the two had gotten. Jen then followed Tickle Mistress Wendy out to discuss their sessions and plan the next activity of the afternoon.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back