• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Held down or tied up?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
My ex used to say she liked it when I held her feet under my arm and tickle them. She also got tied up but would state she liked it when I held her down. Which do you prefer?

Tied down for sure! I like to be able to concentrate on the tickling and not what I have to do to keep them where I want them.

I have nearly no experience with being tied, but can attest that being held down renders me perfectly helpless.

For me as a lee it depends on how intense the tickling is. If just light fun tickling, then being held down is great, gives me a little freedom to use. But if the tickling is more intense since I kick and hit, then being tied is the best because then I can completely relax and enjoy it without having to concentrate so much on not hurting the ler.

I have nearly no experience with being tied, but can attest that being held down renders me perfectly helpless.

Aww Wade, you need to try being tied down! It would be so much fun! (At least for the 'ler"! 😝

I'm a big and reasonably strong guy who likes being tickled by women, so unless I could get a female bodybuilder to tickle me being tied up is necessary.

I think it's more sexy to hold down the lee than to tie up.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I prefer being tied up and immobilized, so I can't escape it. But I do like both! It's fun to get pinned beneath someone too.

Strapped down. Never been a fan of rope. Arms over my head, not by my side.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like pinning down more because it makes me feel more dominant.

Last edited:
Playfully holding someone down is sexier, and it leads to so many other possibilities.

I love to tie up my girls. Face up, spread eagle, totally exposed and completely naked. Sometimes blindfolded, sometimes not. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I like to tell them what I'm going to do to them, listen to them beg me NOT to - and then DO IT. Especially when I tell them I'm going to tickle them on their clits! They go NUTS!

Big fan of tickle fights here. So I definitely have a preference for pinned tickling. I also tend to be more ticklish when someone manages to immobilize and tickle me, makes me feel way more helpless. I am not easy to overpower though, so I enjoy being tied down and tickled as well.

Do I have to pick one? My wife and I get into some spirited tickle wrestling (I always win but have a few battle scars) and tying down is more of a trust/safe word thing. Both sexy as hell.

Depends on the nature of our relationship. If we're comfortable like that, I don't mind holding someone down HOWEVER if it's just a session kinda thing, I'm definitely tying them up.

Playfully holding someone down is sexier, and it leads to so many other possibilities.

um....cool? Playful and holding down usually don't go together. Maybe it's "playful" to the person holding them down, but not so much to the person trying to oh..i dunno...not be held down.

I see eye to eye with wolf. Overpowering someone can be fun provided it is consensual, which can be implied if the relationship with the other is a close one.. I presume as much unless otherwise stated,, but I am not sure if there is something else going on with posters in this thread..

um....cool? Playful and holding down usually don't go together. Maybe it's "playful" to the person holding them down, but not so much to the person trying to oh..i dunno...not be held down.

You really don't understand consensual relationships, do you?
Or, that a lot of people love being held down, as long as they know they can make it stop just by saying, "Stop", or some other safeword?
I'm talking about relationships, here...even relatively casual ones, where playful behavior is part of the deal, between the parties involved.
Are you really completely ignorant of such things existing?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back