• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Lost Super Bowl Bet” Part 3 (mmmm/ffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Lost Super Bowl Bet” Part 3

*This is a custom story requested by a TMF member. Please keep all comments positive and enjoy!

The penthouse was filled with the sounds of awkward, muffled laughter and complaining as the four wives were relentlessly foot tickled. Their phones buzzed and chimed not ten feet away from them as their husbands frantically tried to reach any of them again. But no help was coming as of yet. Their husbands still had no idea where they had been taken. All they knew was the nerdy stockbroker-looking chumps at the sports bar had nabbed their wives after they tried to sneak out on a big bet. But trying to find the correct “nice penthouse” in New York City was impossible without more information. For now, the husbands could only wait to hear back and wonder what kind of terrible antics those nerdy assholes were up to with Kara, Christiana, Erin, and Katie.

Katie Hicks was laughing wildly into her gag as she slobbered all over her chin. Every time she managed to kick Alex’s terrible hands away and earn a brief respite from the tickling, she would growl in extreme frustration and curse angrily against her black cleave gag. Alex would resume scratching his hands over both of her wiggling, size 8 arches as she was forced back into laughter.

Katie: “AAAAHHHUUUUHHUUUHUU!! QUEW EHT!! AAAAHAHAHAHA!! LEE MUH FEE ARONE!! AAAHUUHUUUHUUU!! NOOO!! HAAAHAAAHAAA!!”

Christiana Dalton was losing her mind as Gavin held her ankles steady and raked his fingers back and forth across her meaty size 9 feet. She writhed constantly on the carpet while Gavin focused on her pale, impressively high arches. Christiana guffawed into her black cleave gag as her highly sensitive soles were tickled behind her. She too had soaked her gag by this point and had spit trailing down the corners of her mouth. Not the most respectable look for the banking loan officer.

Christiana: “NOOO!! AAAAHHHAAAHHHAA!! NUHT MUH FEEHT!! HUUUHUUHUUHUU!! STUUP EHT!! HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!! I HAAY EHT!! AAAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAAA!!”

Erin Nettle’s poor little feet were in Bryson’s clutches and he was driving her crazy. His fingers tirelessly stroked her shapely arches and the smooth pads below her small toes. Erin’s eyes were tightly shut in a fit of steady laughter as her petite, size 6 soles were tickled. Strings of drool had dripped from her chin to the carpet as she begged and cackled into her gag.

Erin: “HAAAHAAAHAAA!! AAWWW GAAWD!! HAAAAHUUUHUUHUU!! PREASE!! NUUUH!! AAAAHHHAAAAHHAAAHAAA!! STAAAWP!! HUUHUUHUUHUU!! AAAHHAAAAHHAAAA!! PREASE STAAAWP!!”

Kara Sellers wiggled her feet as fast as she could to thwart some of the tickling, but her stamina was fading. She dreaded the moments when Caleb would trap one of her feet and tickle under her long, slender toes. Kara screamed into her gag when that happened. Drool slid down her chin and then down to the floor as she went wild with laughter and desperate pleading. But nothing seemed to stop Caleb from sliding his fingers all up and down her soft, narrow size 7 feet.

Kara: “AAAAHHH NUUUUHHH!! HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!! GEEHT ARAAAY FWUUM MUH TUUHS!! AAAHHAHAHAHAHA!! PWEASE!! HUUUHUUUHUUU!! I CAAAHN’T DAAAKE EHT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Eventually the men subsided as Gavin suggested they move the ladies closer to the couch for some foot attention. Each of the men grabbed their respective captives by the ankles and began pulling them toward the long, fancy white couch in the living room. The four friends let out surprised squeals and groans as they were dragged across the carpet over in front of the couch. Christiana’s dress even rode up high around her waist due to the friction of the carpet, revealing her bright pink thong that was smooshed between her two peachy butt cheeks. Christiana managed to reach the back of her dress and pull it back down far enough once she was still in front of the couch.

The women were genuinely confused about why they were now lying in front of a couch. They were now lined up in the order: Erin, Christiana, Kara, and then Katie. Their feet were angled back towards the couch and they faced away from it still in the hogtied position. The women looked around and mumbled incoherent questions into their gags. Gavin went over and retrieved Kara’s phone again. He brought over a kitchen chair and propped the phone on it. As he was doing so, the other guys began untying the gags. The women eagerly spit them out and stretched their jaws.

Erin: “Oh my God! Finally! I never thought you were going to take that thing out.”

Christiana: “Well it’s about time! Jeez, I could hardly talk at all with that gag pulled so tight in my mouth. What are you planning to do to us now? Why did you drag us over here?”

Kara: “Aaahh! Yuck! I hate being gagged! Please don’t do that to me again! I’ll be good!”

Katie: “Ugh! That gag is the worst! Keep that thing out of my mouth! I drooled so much!”

The four men took their seats behind their respective victims. The women now realized that their feet were upturned in the air right in front of where the men were sitting behind them. Perfect access to their peds. Gavin left Kara’s phone on the chair propped up and angled toward the women. It was far enough back so it would capture the entire view of all the ladies on the ground and the men sitting on the couch behind them. It was just a blank screen though. The ladies didn’t understand its purpose yet.

The four beauties weren’t expecting what came next. They had heard of guys liking feet, but never thought they would have to deal with something like this. The four men began licking the soles before them simultaneously. Their warm tongues sliding over their toes and arches. Tasting them. Wetting them with warm spit. Savoring them. The ladies were instantly shocked and disgusted.

Erin nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Bryson’s mouth wrap around and engulf her pinky toe and the two next to it. His lips closed around as his tongue eagerly prodded in the gaps between each tiny toe. Erin gasped and scrunched her face in a displeased expression as she struggled to comprehend what he was doing or why.

Erin: “OH SICK!! Hey, what are you doing to my toes! Sucking on them?! Aw, gross! Get my toes out of your mouth, creep! I don’t want you putting your tongue between them! Let me go! This is so disgusting!”

The petite, blonde gymnastics coach could feel Bryson’s mouth taking powerful sucks on her short toes. Then he would again slide and work his strong tongue between her slim toes as they tried to scrunch down. Bryson paid special attention to each little tootsie as he massaged the soft tips gingerly with his tongue. Erin complained the entire time. No part of her wanted a guy to suck her toes. Bryson then began licking across each wrinkled arch and on down to her small, rounded heels. The taste of her soles was lovely.

Erin: “Oh stop it, you creep! This is so wrong! Why would you ever want to lick feet?! Oh God, for your own sake don’t suck my toes like that! What’s wrong with you?! Don’t you think that’s disgusting?! Let me out of this right now!”

Christiana was also receiving some unwanted foot attention. Gavin dove right in by lapping are her big, meaty soles. Christiana thought it was revolting to have a guy lick up and down her feet. She scoffed and held her face in a constant expression of disgust as she felt him bath her arches and heels with his tongue.

Christiana: “WHOA!! Are you kidding me right now?! What is wrong with you?! Stop that! That’s so gross I can’t even describe it! Those are my feet! Don’t you know feet are disgusting? Why would you ever want to do that?!”

Gavin wasn’t going to let the religious snob ruin his good time though. He savored Christiana’s large, shapely soles. His warm tongue swirled over her smooth heels, back and forth along her creamy arches, and then along the pillowy tips of her scrunched toes. He made sure to give her plump tootsies some love. Gavin started sucking on one of her vulnerable big toes. Christiana shrieked and complained as Gavin did so, but things only got worse when he also took her other big toe in his mouth at the same time. Christiana whined and looked like she wanted to throw up as she listened to him slurping her plump big toes at the same time and felt him rubbing their undersides with his tongue.

Christiana: “Oh my word, please tell me this isn’t happening! Get my toes out of your mouth, you creep! Ugh! Just wait until my husband finds out about how you were sucking my toes! He’ll throw you through a wall! Oh that’s so gross! Yuck!”

Kara’s eyes shot wide open as she gasped. She was expecting more tickling, but was shocked by what came next. Caleb took her big toe into his mouth and began sucking tenderly as he washed over it with his eager tongue. He did this to each of her incredibly attractive lollipop toes as he went down the line of them. Kara couldn’t take the feeling however. Her toes were far too ticklish. Kara began laughing uncontrollably as she felt him nibble and sweetly suck the tips of her lean toes.

Kara: “Ooooh God! What?...What are you doing?! Are you...sucking my toes?! Oh no, I’ve heard of guys that are into this! Hey, quit that! Stahahahap! Come on now! Hehehehe! Oh now knock it off hahahahaha! Hey wait a second! That feels really weird hehehehehe! Leave me alone! Hahahahaha! I don’t want you sucking my toes!”

Caleb cherished each toe like it was the best candy he ever had, despite Kara’s incessant whining about how much she hated having her toes sucked. Caleb was obsessed though. Her toes were perfection. He took a break or two to lick along her narrow arches. But he always returned to her delectable toes. Caleb wondered how her husband didn’t spend every night worshipping her amazing soles and toes until she fell asleep every night.

Kara: “Oh God, aren’t you done yet?! You’ve already sucked all my toes! Hahahahaha! You’re doing it some more?! You’re messed up, you know that?! Hehehehehe! Careful! I’m really ticklish there! Hahahahaha! Aw gross! This is the worst! I’d rather be single than be with a guy who was as into feet as you are! Sick! Hahahahaha! Can you at least not slide your tongue between them?! It really tickles when you do that!”

Katie was beyond irritated as she felt Alex licking from the base of her toes all the way down to her heels. She tried again and again to shirk him away, but her feet were his for now. His wet tongue lapped at the assistant gym owner’s arches and heels repeatedly like he couldn’t get enough of her soles. Katie rolled her eyes and grunted. She didn’t have any more patience for these foot shenanigans.

Katie: “Ugh, are fucking finished yet?! Jesus Christ, dude! My feet can’t taste THAT good! I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Feet are disgusting. Oh God, you just keep going! Don’t you have anything better to do than to lick the bottoms of my feet?! Seriously, what do you get out of that?! It’s so gross!”

Katie knew it was pointless, but she tried to squirm away and pull her feet free from Alex. He easily wrapped an arm around her ankles and held her steady as he moved on to her toes. Katie let out an even louder sigh of disgust when she felt him start sucking her pinky toe and move his way inward, making sure to probe the gaps between each pair.

Katie: “Oh my fucking God, dude! You’re really putting your tongue between my toes?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Don’t you like normal stuff?! Fuck! Get my toes out of your mouth, weirdo!”

At about that time, another call was coming in from Kara’s husband, Seth. Her phone was still propped up on the kitchen chair facing the girls. The women still did not know the purpose behind that though. Alex stood up and went over to the phone. He answered the call and then immediately selected to FaceTime Seth. Alex turned and left the phone in place as it was connecting to do a FaceTime conversation.

After a brief pause, the screen came to life and all four of the husbands could be seen looking at Seth’s phone as he held it, their faces fixed with distraught expressions as they wondered why they were being put on FaceTime. When they realized what they were seeing, the men erupted into a mix of shouting and threats. Their poor wives were all bound in strict hogties on the floor while four men seated on a couch were positioned in front of their feet.

Gavin shouted from the couch, “Hey fuckers! Remember us?! This is what you all had coming to you for trying to skip out on our bet. Oh I’m sure you would have had no problem taking OUR money if you had won. But instead, you tried to sneak out during the 4th quarter and left your wives all alone inside the bar. Now they’re paying for your cowardice! Hope you enjoy the show, assholes!”

Despite a slew of death threats from the husbands becoming quite animated on the phone screen, the captors continued to suck and lick all over the women’s feet.

Bryson held Erin’s ankles and playfully nibbled on her tender heels. The tiny blonde couldn’t help but giggle from the feeling as she flexed and scrunched her toes in response. Bryson held her still, even though she was trying to roll to one side or the other to make it stop. Erin squealed at the deceptively ticklish feeling of having her heels gently nibbled on. And then she felt her captor switch back to licking along the curves of her feet. Bryson washed Erin’s baby soft arches with his tongue, leaving them shiny with his spit.

Erin’s face contorted with disgust as she felt him soaking her soles again. Oh God, why did he enjoy licking her feet so much?! The youth gymnastics teacher wiggled her small size 6’s around, but it did nothing to deflect Bryson’s warm tongue from coating her wrinkly arches with his saliva. Erin was grossed out as she continued to pout and whine on the floor. She always thought she had cute little feet, but never in a million years would have expected a guy would be licking them like there was no tomorrow.

Erin: “Oh God, this is terrible! I can’t believe you enjoy licking my feet! Justin, please get here quick! I want to go home! Get here and make this guy stop! Please! These guys keep licking our feet and sucking our toes! It’s awful! Justin, please! These guys are total weirdos!”

Christiana growled with frustration and blew some of her dark hairs out of her face as she laid on the floor seething with anger. She hated having her feet licked and kissed. It was the grossest feeling ever to her. Christiana grimaced with displeasure as Gavin engulfed three of her plump toes and thoroughly massaged them with his tongue. Her succulent, pale tootsies flailed and curled down in his mouth as he probed around them. Christiana let out a disgusted groan as she tried to push his face away with her other foot, her toes pressing into his cheek in an attempt at shooing him away.

Gavin simply reversed what he was doing and instead gobbled up several of her toes on the opposite foot. His hot tongue licked the undersides of her cushioned tootsies as Christiana shouted complaints at him. She was furious as he began sucking her toes. She again tried to push him away with her opposite foot, the one that was just in his mouth. Gavin could feel her wet toes pressing against his cheek trying desperately to free the toes inside. He simply reached up and pulled the free foot away. Gavin even gave her a few quick tickles on her big, size 9 sole as a deterrent. Christiana instantly jolted into wild laughter as she learned it was better to just lay there and let her captor suck her toes until his heart’s content.

Christiana: “AAAAHH NOOO!! HAHAHAHAHA!! OKAY OKAY!! I’LL STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN SUCK MY TOES!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I QUIT!! NO MORE!! I’LL BE GOOD!! HAHAHAHAHA!! OWEN, HELP ME!! CALL THE POLICE!! WE NEED HELP!!”

Kara was dreading what her captor might do to her feet. She couldn’t stand the idea of anyone sucking her toes or licking her feet. The thought of it sent a shiver down her back. Kara let out a groan of pure disgust when she felt Caleb take a couple toes in his mouth and begin sucking eagerly. He slid his tongue over their impeccably soft undersides and made sure to explore between them as well. Caleb moved across the buffet of gorgeous toes before him. Kara made noisy, disgruntled groans and complained nonstop as she squirmed on the floor. The feeling of him lathering her innocent tootsies with his warm spit and sucking on them like they were candy made her feel sick. He was in heaven; she was in hell.

Kara: “Oh no no no!! That is DISGUSTING!! You leave my toes alone! Ahh God, that is so sick! No! Don’t do that! Get away from me! What is wrong with you?! My toes don’t belong in your mouth! Seth! Help! Seth, can you hear me?! Help us! Hey, knock it off you creep! Stop putting your tongue in there! Gross! That feels SO WEIRD!!”

Caleb took his time however. Each struggling, scrunching toe was a delight as he engulfed it in his mouth and wormed his strong tongue underneath its desperate clutches. Once he snuck his tongue under each clenched toe, he would massage its underside, from the base of Kara’s slender toe stems to the rounded tips. Each time a tightly scrunched toe was defeated and lathered with spit, Kara groaned in defeat and shook her head angrily from side to side. Then once all ten of her toes had been thoroughly sampled and sucked, Caleb moved on to taking long licks up and down her narrow size 7 soles. Kara pouted some more as she wiggled her shiny, wet toes behind her.

Kara: “Oh my God! You are the worst! Leave my poor feet alone! Ugh, you made my toes feel terrible! They’re all slimy with your spit now! Sick! Oh God, stop licking my feet! How could anyone ever enjoy that?!”

Katie looked beyond annoyed as she lay bound on the floor. But she also realized there was nothing she could do at the moment to prevent Alex from tasting her soles. He was enthusiastically taking loving licks down the entire length of her bare, size 8 feet as they waited helplessly upturned toward the ceiling. Katie grunted with extreme displeasure at her current predicament. It was an unending barrage of passionate licks across her moist arches down to her glistening heels.

Katie: “Ugh! Haven’t you had enough yet?! What, do my feet taste really good or something?! Fuck, dude! What is it about feet that you like so much! I’ve never heard of anyone wanting to just lick feet for this long!”

Alex began sucking her toes. Katie immediately scrunched them all down as tight as she could. She called back to him angrily, “Ugh! Can we be done yet?!” Katie held her toes down so firmly that the tips of them were starting to turn pale. Alex used his fingers and was eventually able to wrestle a few of them up so he could try and suck on them. But Katie’s feet were decently strong from working out all the time. She was able to keep her toes scrunched for the most part, which resulted in Alex mostly just running his tongue along the tops of them and the unguarded tips as she held them down. Katie still didn’t like the feeling, but it was a little better than having him suck on each one like a lollipop. She gave off a few bratty grunts and kicked her feet every so often when the feeling became overly irritating.

Katie: “Man, what is your deal?! Leave my toes alone! Stop trying to get at them! Clearly I don’t want you to! Ugh, you’re so fucked up dude! Can we be done yet?! This is degrading! Neal, if you can hear me, get the police over here! These guys need to be put in jail! Neal, where are you?!”

The husbands were enraged as they were forced to watch their wives having their feet worshipped. Yelling and threats emitted from the phone propped up on the kitchen chair. It was a deeply unsettling feeling watching a group of wimpy nerds having their way with their wives. Bothering them by licking all over their bare feet. The ladies were all complaining and shifting on the floor as they endured the gross experience.

Gavin: “You ladies don’t seem to be enjoying this as much as we are. Maybe you’d prefer to be tickled some more?”

Erin had been focused on Bryson sucking on one of her heels like he was a leach or something. But now her full attention was on Gavin’s last comment. She immediately perked up and protested, “No! No, that’s not necessary! I won’t say another word! You guys can lick my feet all you want! I’ll be good!”

Christiana shrugged her body instinctually as Gavin gave her a quick foot tickle across her arches. She smiled but caught herself before she began laughing. Christiana snidely commented, “No, we’re good. You guys don’t have to do that. Just keep...doing what you’re doing.”

Kara looked over at Gavin and shouted, “No, wait! Okay, we’re sorry for anything we said! You guys can keep going! Wait! Don’t! Hey wait a second!”

Katie was still huffy as she laid on the ground looking forward. But she quickly weighed her options and knew that she didn’t want to be tickled again. She spoke up, “Just keep doing your foot thing. Look, I won’t talk anymore okay? Don’t be dicks. Just enjoy our feet and we’ll shut up.”

Gavin: “Oh you’ll shut up alright. I don’t think you ladies appreciate being able to talk right now. Maybe some more time with gags in your mouths will do the trick?”

Caleb: “Yeah, good idea. And I’ve got the perfect thing for tickling their feet too. I’ll go grab it from my tickling kit.”

The ladies started to panic as it set in that more tickling and gags were not a hollow threat. Caleb went to his bedroom to retrieve some tickling supplies. Gavin got up and went to end the FaceTime call. He mockingly told their husbands, “We’ll check back in later. We’re going to have some more fun with your wives now. Gotta teach them some manners before we give them back to you. Until then, why don’t you start working on getting us our money. The price is now TRIPLE what it was at the bar! And you better hurry. I don’t know how much more your sweet wives can take.”

Gavin turned the screen black and then picked up the gags again.

“Alright, time to shut you ladies up...” Gavin said as he approached.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Amazing continuation! Im always so struck by how you can make such a good set up and so many lees that all feel unique

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back