• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blocking producers

chicago

I'm not a big clip watcher and I'd prefer to have some of those posts not appear in my activity feed. I tried to block some but due to them being given moderator status, I cannot.

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure moderators can opt to block other users. I think it is by design to ensure that moderators can, well, moderate.

Ok, but I'm not talking about the real forum moderators. I'm talking about producers who were given moderator status just for their own subforum.

Ok, but I'm not talking about the real forum moderators. I'm talking about producers who were given moderator status just for their own subforum.

Ah, I misunderstood. There is a setting that allows users to ignore administrator and moderator posts, but it is global. In other words, if on, everybody can ignore any/all admins or mods. That's not really workable. I looked to see if there was some usergroup finessing that would allow just one group of moderators to be ignored, but I do not see a way with the current software.

One possible workaround would be to Subscribe to every forum except the ones that have media in them and use the Subscriptions tab on your profile as a substitute Activity Feed.

Oh snap, that's a great idea. Thanks HDS and sorry for all the questions

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back