• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Ticklish Females In Wrestling

Oh yeah, but she might go into detail like a few others did. Plus wouldn't it be lovely to hear her get flustered at it?

you shouldn't do this, I'm sure that she already gets it from crazy people with these questions, after she told about it on YouTube

you shouldn't do this, I'm sure that she already gets it from crazy people with these questions, after she told about it on YouTube

It's all in how you ask and word it. I didn't get the Charlotte confirmation by sending a clearly fetishised question from a "crazy person". Besides, as much as you remember her very specific one-off comment on YouTube, I doubt she gave it any thought at all.

I would love to know if Ashlee Evans-Smith (UFC) have ticklish feet... she looks ticklish as same hell XD

Personally would love to see if Sonya Deville is ticklish, do we.know anything about that?

Personally would love to see if Sonya Deville is ticklish, do we.know anything about that?

If we knew it'd be in here, you don't have to keep asking about different people. When new stuff comes in I update the thread immediately

If we knew it'd be in here, you don't have to keep asking about different people. When new stuff comes in I update the thread immediately

Dude, chill out a little. I know you feel like you are the "keeper of all things female wrestlers being ticklish related", but it was just a simple question. Lots of guys like tickle wrestling and they have curiosity about different folks. A simple, "Not yet, but as soon as anyone finds out, we will post." Your tone is off-putting. Just chill a little.

Dude, chill out a little. I know you feel like you are the "keeper of all things female wrestlers being ticklish related", but it was just a simple question. Lots of guys like tickle wrestling and they have curiosity about different folks. A simple, "Not yet, but as soon as anyone finds out, we will post." Your tone is off-putting. Just chill a little.

I have been chill with him several times, if you go back to previous pages you'd see it's not the first time and that even on the last page LeatherRebel said practically the same thing to him. I have ignored him multiple times but it got to the point I even had to ignore his PMing because he was practically begging me for the Charlotte cameo video, which is not even mine to give away, something which I stated but was quite clearly ignored. So if my tone seems off, it is what it is

I have been chill with him several times, if you go back to previous pages you'd see it's not the first time and that even on the last page LeatherRebel said practically the same thing to him. I have ignored him multiple times but it got to the point I even had to ignore his PMing because he was practically begging me for the Charlotte cameo video, which is not even mine to give away, something which I stated but was quite clearly ignored. So if my tone seems off, it is what it is

It is not just him. Your entire approach to this topic seems very "protective" of your own knowledge. Just re-read your opening paragraph for this entire thread. You have a list of demands as though only you are the one who can post anything that confirms a wrestler's ticklishness. You demand that people give YOU time to post it. You go off on people if they ask. You even say you will tell them off if they don't follow your directions. Your overall tone is "I am the Lord of this and you must allow me to post anything and everything about a female wrestler's ticklishness. Don't disobey me!"

I get your enthusiasm and passion for this topic, hell, it is my absolute favorite topic when it comes to tickling (wrestling/tickling) but you are not the "anointed one" to give us the information or confirmation. I am just trying to give you some notice that your tone comes off very condescending and it may piss people off. You can be the master of this thread, I don't really care, but your posture is one of aggression when it comes to sharing knowledge of this topic.

Just dial it down a little. That's all.

It is not just him. Your entire approach to this topic seems very "protective" of your own knowledge. Just re-read your opening paragraph for this entire thread. You have a list of demands as though only you are the one who can post anything that confirms a wrestler's ticklishness. You demand that people give YOU time to post it. You go off on people if they ask. You even say you will tell them off if they don't follow your directions. Your overall tone is "I am the Lord of this and you must allow me to post anything and everything about a female wrestler's ticklishness. Don't disobey me!"

I get your enthusiasm and passion for this topic, hell, it is my absolute favorite topic when it comes to tickling (wrestling/tickling) but you are not the "anointed one" to give us the information or confirmation. I am just trying to give you some notice that your tone comes off very condescending and it may piss people off. You can be the master of this thread, I don't really care, but your posture is one of aggression when it comes to sharing knowledge of this topic.

Just dial it down a little. That's all.

I made this thread because people wanted it making, I took time to gather all the information I have which was at the time spread over several devices, even adding new stuff that's never been posted on here along the way. So I think I'm entitled to have a few rules, not demands, rules, and those are based off the chaos of the cameo thread, which people not involved in practically killed (On this forum at least...). I took a lot of shit in that cameo thread and I knew I would take a lot of shit for this one too, but I do it because people want it doing. I already had all of this info myself, so why on earth would I need to do it for me? I have all this saved myself anyway and like I said I added things not ever posted here before, so that all makes zero sense.

Clearly it's okay for me to be pestered in PM's for a video that's not even mine in your eyes, since you completely avoided that whole thing entirely you obviously think that's okay, which is whatever but you have NO idea how many PM's I get not just about this thread but others too. I have no rhyme or reason to do any of these threads for myself, like I said, I'm the one with the info and if I was "protective of my own knowledge" as you say then why on earth would I opt to share it? Again, that makes no sense. If you don't like the way I do things and organize things then just don't come to the thread. I did everything by the book in the cameo thread, I organized it, I made rules that I was ASKED to make and then I took all the shit for it after spending so long being laid back about it and being ignored so I think me being a tad cranky about rules and people not listening is more than justified

I made this thread because people wanted it making, I took time to gather all the information I have which was at the time spread over several devices, even adding new stuff that's never been posted on here along the way. So I think I'm entitled to have a few rules, not demands, rules, and those are based off the chaos of the cameo thread, which people not involved in practically killed (On this forum at least...). I took a lot of shit in that cameo thread and I knew I would take a lot of shit for this one too, but I do it because people want it doing. I already had all of this info myself, so why on earth would I need to do it for me? I have all this saved myself anyway and like I said I added things not ever posted here before, so that all makes zero sense.

Clearly it's okay for me to be pestered in PM's for a video that's not even mine in your eyes, since you completely avoided that whole thing entirely you obviously think that's okay, which is whatever but you have NO idea how many PM's I get not just about this thread but others too. I have no rhyme or reason to do any of these threads for myself, like I said, I'm the one with the info and if I was "protective of my own knowledge" as you say then why on earth would I opt to share it? Again, that makes no sense. If you don't like the way I do things and organize things then just don't come to the thread. I did everything by the book in the cameo thread, I organized it, I made rules that I was ASKED to make and then I took all the shit for it after spending so long being laid back about it and being ignored so I think me being a tad cranky about rules and people not listening is more than justified

Just read your response again. Just take a step back and read what you just wrote. Sounds kind of defensive. I am trying to tell you that your tone from the very beginning is very aggressive and protective. Read your own words. YOU have to post it. YOU have to confirm things because YOU know if it is real or not. Think about someone that is new to the forum and likes the fact that female wrestlers are ticklish. They read this thread, get excited, and they ask a question is "ABC wrestler" is ticklish. This person never wrote to you. Never spoke to anyone else on the forum, they just post a question. Your tendency is to be snarky (again, read your very first post) in your response. When I say being "protective", I mean being protective that YOU have a lot of knowledge of this topic and only YOU are the expert. That is exactly how your tone comes off.

You know why I didn't address your PM problem? It is irrelevant. Ok, people bother you in PMs. Be as nasty as you want to be in those, I don't care. BUT, when it comes to posting in "public", chill on the tone. That is literally all I am telling you. CHILL ON THE TONE. Do people get annoying? Sure. But some of your responses are too aggressive. Stop thinking about yourself for a moment. Put yourself in someone else's shoes that finds this thread for the first time or even have been following it since it started.. As they read it, they can see how aggressive you are in your approach. They have no idea what goes on in your PMs. It doesn't even matter. Just THINK ABOUT IT. Because I am one of those people following the thread and seeing how your approach to people sounds. I am literally telling you to relax the tone a bit and how do you respond? THAT IS MY POINT. I am not saying you can't post or enforce rules or whatever, just calm down in your tone. That is it. You come off like an arse and we don't want that to happen because you may get so angry, you will take down this thread and take your ball and go home. JUST CHILL.

Just read your response again. Just take a step back and read what you just wrote. Sounds kind of defensive. I am trying to tell you that your tone from the very beginning is very aggressive and protective. Read your own words. YOU have to post it. YOU have to confirm things because YOU know if it is real or not. Think about someone that is new to the forum and likes the fact that female wrestlers are ticklish. They read this thread, get excited, and they ask a question is "ABC wrestler" is ticklish. This person never wrote to you. Never spoke to anyone else on the forum, they just post a question. Your tendency is to be snarky (again, read your very first post) in your response. When I say being "protective", I mean being protective that YOU have a lot of knowledge of this topic and only YOU are the expert. That is exactly how your tone comes off.

You know why I didn't address your PM problem? It is irrelevant. Ok, people bother you in PMs. Be as nasty as you want to be in those, I don't care. BUT, when it comes to posting in "public", chill on the tone. That is literally all I am telling you. CHILL ON THE TONE. Do people get annoying? Sure. But some of your responses are too aggressive. Stop thinking about yourself for a moment. Put yourself in someone else's shoes that finds this thread for the first time or even have been following it since it started.. As they read it, they can see how aggressive you are in your approach. They have no idea what goes on in your PMs. It doesn't even matter. Just THINK ABOUT IT. Because I am one of those people following the thread and seeing how your approach to people sounds. I am literally telling you to relax the tone a bit and how do you respond? THAT IS MY POINT. I am not saying you can't post or enforce rules or whatever, just calm down in your tone. That is it. You come off like an arse and we don't want that to happen because you may get so angry, you will take down this thread and take your ball and go home. JUST CHILL.

Again, your post makes no sense, "stop thinking about myself", how am I doing that when I have all the information, screen shots, things I've collected over the years anyway?! I don't have to share it, I can keep it all to myself if I choose to but I don't, do I? I share it, I choose to share it, I choose to organize this thread because there was interest for it. So I did it and yet, I get shit for sharing from the likes of you all because you don't like my attitude. To be quite frank I don't really care for yours either but sure, focus on the parts you don't like, not the fact I take time out of my day to help provide content, or the people that do actually appreciate that, sure, just focus on me telling that guy once, after ignoring him several times prior. I know that there are a few handfuls of people that do appreciate me taking time out of my day for this, those are the people I'm quite happy to do it for and will continue to do it for. If people have an issue with me, that's on them, not me, plenty of people have zero issues with me. You can please some people some of the time but you can't please everyone all of the time. I ain't sharing stuff to please everyone, I'm sharing stuff with the few who want stuff sharing. That's all there is to it, if people have a problem with that, such as you do, then that's your problem, not mine. As for the PM, of course the PM issue is irrelevant to you, of course it is, because you're not getting them, so of course they won't matter to you. Then you come in and say things like "I'm literally telling you to relax", I'd be perfectly relaxed if it wasn't for other people and hell, who are you to even say that? I don't think I've ever interacted with you before this thread, not that I remember anyway. You boast about posting publicly yet you're the one that came at me, bit hypocritical don't you think? That probably would have been the end of it had you not decided to chime in. So why don't you just drop me and PM and tell me your problem instead of telling me your problem publicly. I have absolutely no problem addressing your problem with me via PM, so why not just PM me now if this is still such a big issue for you?

Right, I've dropped you a PM, feel free to respond if you like

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming. Added retired wrestler/manager Allison Danger to the list

I only ever asked a question....I'm friendly too I don't wanna annoy anyone nor I ever was rude or cruel to anyone...I've only been friendly with anyone....things like that make me want to stop just talking or asking any questions....

I only ever asked a question....I'm friendly too I don't wanna annoy anyone nor I ever was rude or cruel to anyone...I've only been friendly with anyone....things like that make me want to stop just talking or asking any questions....

Yeah I understand you asked a question dude and I never said you were rude or cruel but those PMs were a bit much. Almost as soon as I posted about that Charlotte confirmation you PMed me and I straight up told you it wasn’t my video and I promised that I wouldn’t share it but you kept PMing me constantly to the point I had to ignore you. At one point you even said “last PM and I won’t bother you anymore” and then you carried on. I answered everything I could and I did so politely and nicely but you would not let it go. What was I supposed to do? Break my promise to Marvel and send you it so you’d leave me be? It wasn’t a good position to be in, then you went on to do the same to Marvel.

I was nice and polite and you just have to look at your DMs to see that but there does come a point where it’s a little too much. You badgered me about a video I made a promise not to share, it’s not exactly a great position to be in and exactly why I told Marvel I was unsure about posting it in the first place but I did. It’s just a shitty position to be put in so yeah I got snappy, you probably would too if you got as much crap as I get from people

The only thing I'll say about cameos is that if people are going to make a request, they should let everyone on here know first. Either in this thread, or the cameo thread. That way, we don't bombard the woman with the same question, and so people don't waste money asking a questing that's already been answered.

I actually don't see an issue with people sharing when female wrestlers cameos are available, especially WWE wrestlers since they spring up randomly.

twitter.com/KaylaBraxtonWWE/status/1414610594150469634

Gonna post this here, guys, can we please leave her alone? She's answered this twice now. (Other one here - twitter.com/KaylaBraxtonWWE/status/1302757931952340994). Can we accept she's not going to give a different answer and not ask anymore? Please? She's been otherwise confirmed, take it as a win

Kayla's feet are not ticklish? Dang.

We have a confirmation from her otherwise, there's no need for people to keep swarming her with questions about her feet being ticklish. She's not gonna change her answer yet people keep swarming her with Q's, I'm just hoping those that keep bombarding her with the Q see this thread and realize they need to tone it down with asking her. The fact she tweeted it once is bad enough, twice is a bit much

We have a confirmation from her otherwise, there's no need for people to keep swarming her with questions about her feet being ticklish. She's not gonna change her answer yet people keep swarming her with Q's, I'm just hoping those that keep bombarding her with the Q see this thread and realize they need to tone it down with asking her. The fact she tweeted it once is bad enough, twice is a bit much

These people are insatiable and have been an absolute detriment to the community.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say these are/were probably people not associated with the forum. I think(maybe I'm giving them too much credit lmao) the people here understand not to go spamming that stuff. I'll say we represent a very tiny percentage of the tickling community(~5-15% is my off-the-wall guess) so we can't do much about those Twitter people.

Also, Twitter is a social media outlet that's infested with festering piles of dung, for the most part. Can't imagine the racist shit the English players are getting from the Twitterverse after the Euros.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say these are/were probably people not associated with the forum. I think(maybe I'm giving them too much credit lmao) the people here understand not to go spamming that stuff. I'll say we represent a very tiny percentage of the tickling community(~5-15% is my off-the-wall guess) so we can't do much about those Twitter people.

Also, Twitter is a social media outlet that's infested with festering piles of dung, for the most part. Can't imagine the racist shit the English players are getting from the Twitterverse after the Euros.

Ugh I’m English, our football fans are an absolute disgrace. I’m not a football guy myself but if I was I’d probably just go and support a country with more respectful fans

It was just tweets from fans in attendance I believe. I don’t think there’s any footage of either Bayley or Banks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back