• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jose's Ticklishness Exploited! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Driving around Brooklyn near the bridge I saw him, tall 6'1, hoodie, jeans and looking for business, eye contact as I stopped he approached and it was clear he was for rent $200 for an hour, maybe 19ys and attractive and Latino. Jose's parents from Puerto Rico he told me as I drove to my apt. Inside relaxed he had a drink and told me straight but didn't mind his dick sucked and being played with. I told him $300 and he secured to the bed but he suggested $350.00 and I agreed. In the bedroom he soon stripped but told him leave his socks on and he joked maybe best as might stink a bit.

On the bed in the securing them together they smelled like feet I told him and he smiled. He accepting for the cash wrists secured and then showed him my NYPD badge which freaked him out but told him I wasn't booking him as wanted fun and he nodded but guessing he no angel told him I'd no intentions of arresting him as turned me on he a bit of a bad boy but needed punishing for it! I'd noted his feet had flinched when both size 12's secured together!

"So Jose time to play for pay and secured gag and then blindfold. He nodded he was comfortable as I stared at his black socked feet, they smelled raunchy so taunted him!

"You know Jose you're right these big feet of yours do smell, yeah smell like feet and sense you not too into them given attention, flexing as I secured them together and in dirty socks maybe so guys kept away from them, see your toes twitching in them even saying this so my guess is they have to be sensitive and when you used the bathroom checked out the well worn nikes, size 12's right!"

I smiled hearing him breathing hard and told him that with me he'd scored with a guy who liked feet, everything about feet both socked and especially bare and big, stinky but not pungent feet the most which I definitely detected not being something he wanted to hear as he inadvertantly rubbed his soles together as he tried to lash out a little. I told him I was a foot freak and these feet for sale and saying this leaned into them and deeply inhaled them and sniffed one foot then the other and gripped the ankle of each foot being sniffed increasing his feeling of vulnerability.

"Mmmm these feet smell awesome Jose and no wonder you charge high rates for guys to enjoy your hot body though not too often these sexy feet as I'm going to be doing, these vigin feet going to be used and abused by me Jose and best of all as freebies, not a cent to be my foot-whore, my tickle-bitch as you can bet I'm going to be driving you berserk and you going nowhere as tickle torture my speciality! What's that can't hear you Jose, oh you're too ticklish, well yeah tell me something I don't know I teased!" I moaned loudly smelling his socked soles andthen made him jolt as I sucked on his socked toes of his right then left foot and nibbled them which he really hated happening but also heard an involuntary giggle!

"You think this tickles Jose, how you gonna feel when my tongue's licking the length of these feet bare huh but later as right now want to get these socked feet nice n' wet, a great combination saliva and natural sweat and these feet feel so warm n' welcoming as the appetiser before enjoying tonights foot-feast! My guess being you'd rather be anywhere else now right Jose than with your captive feet both trapped in place, together in easy access and ran my fingers up n' down each socked foot in turn and it tickled so both feet flexed immediately! I continued lightly stroking them and gripping socked toes so each sole taut for a finger stroke heel to toes!

"Trying to see if you're genuinely ticklish Jose or pretending to satisfy a customer but seems to me no pretence and exploring to see where gets you the most as your job to satisfy the client, that's what sluts are paid to do right Jose though usually financially compensated for the endurance and being as you say straight but gay for pay though no reciprocation not something you enjoy as much as fanny and tits but your feet messed with; now that's clearly hellish for you! The more you react and struggle, the more excited I am so try to remember that when these socks are off and unfazed by any muffled threats you know better than that Jose and said I'd not book you but not legally but we are gonna have regular foot-meets si in a sense you are booked as I'm hooked! Bet you're freaked I'm going to be tickling your bare feet Jose have you babbling, pleading like a baby, not good for your street cred and tonight later uploading your feet tickled by anonymous hands and will put it on line if you think of avoiding a feet-meet!" I taunted him!

Now the time and very slowly I slid off his wet socks as he moaned which was added excitement for me knowing he wasn't keen on this happening in any way and lightly played with his toes, sliding my fingers in between his toes and it tickled but his feet smelled awesome so buried my face in them and then took all five toes of each foot in my mouth and sucked but wiggling toes as stroking the bare soles adding to Jose's torment!

"Mmm so succulent and love olive coloured skin Jose and Latino feet have an exotic smell and tangy taste and it tickles so much right, can see that and hear it, laugh it up for me muchacho, pies tan cosquilleantes, que rico, yes such ticklish feet every inch of them, it tickles so much right Jose, driving you crazy!"

I was so hot seeing him writhing on the bed from the ticklish sensations seeing his toes wiggling as feet so sensitive to the lightest touch and loved just looking at his big, hot n' sweaty feet and studying them both as well as face by them sniffing their delicious aroma! My teasing fingers stroking the centre of both soles sometimes individually or both simultaneously as every caress tickled Jose like mad and loved hearing his muffled giggling!

"Looking at the size of these nice big feet Jose, feet so, so ticklish and warm to the touch, just to fondle and massage and nothing you can do about it and any trouble from you I know a couple of other guys who'd love to join me in giving you something to laugh about and not just be tickling your feet so be grateful your feet are all I'm interested and fixated on enjoying and love these high arches, the feather stroking over those will be something to see for sure! Hmmm fuck your feet smell awesome Jose, now do I tickle you to do it or you rub your soles in and over my face; good choice as gonna be tickled without you inviting it's happening, wiggle those toes against my face, let me feel it and now just splay and clench your toes, wiggle them, yeah love seeing that Jose!"

I just enjoyed looking at his feet as he obeyed my instructions and hard as a rock seeing the hoodlum so submissive and relishing in seeing how ticklish he was as I ran my fingers in spider tickles the length of his feet and taunted "Coochie coochie coo!" doing so imagining how embarrassed and humiliated he felt shaking his head side to side involuntarily as I tickled each foot skillfully, both sweaty feet from heels to toes! I told him I owned his feet, not his feet but my feet and the fact he hated them tickled not my problem, he was there for my pleasure not his own! My tickle-bitch and better get used to it and saying this indulged in licking his right foot, every inch of it and then his left and took my time, sucking on every succulent toe driving Jose berserk!

"These feet feel amazing Jose, love how smooth they are and warm, have to heat them with the blowdryer later as hot feet super-sensitive, how did you get this awesome rich foot-smell, I'd bottle it if I could as it gets my dick so hard, I can and will do anything to these feet Jose as your my foot-whore so your feet used to get me off and oiled soles later caressed with the plastic tines of the hairbrush and later the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush, possibilities endless with these feet of mine!"

I stared at the wonder of Jose's feet as I caressed them as gagged he cursed me knowing I had complete control and dominance of him and said used to guys sucking his dick that something I'd be seeing happening whilst his feet being tickled by me or even another tickler and then licked his soles and slid my tongue in between each of his toes and sucked every toe one at a time long n' hard before licking his soles again and he reacting being so licklish all over his big feet! I loved the fact Jose couldn't and can't stand being tickled, it drives him crazy!

"Defenseless and excruciatingly, horrendously, hideously ticklish that's how I want you Jose every feet-meet so you giggle breathlessly and ultimately hysterically reacting to any number of tickle tools at my disposal and my mass ticklish weapons of destruction, my fingers and my tongue and mine to tickle assault and by the end of this session you'll be agreeing to everything just to stop the tickling, the lickling and will be paying my foot slut $100, that's $50 for each foot but right now gonna make a call as want to see you tickled, teased, tormented and tortured to agreeing to our arrangement and two friends of mine will be only too willing to assist me!"

I smiled as Jose desperately tried to kick free of the bondage but the hot handsome Latino going nowhere anytime soon!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back