• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Education in Privilege part 3 (m/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?324284-An-Education-in-Privilege-part-1-(m-f)
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?324293-An-Education-in-Privilege-part-2-(m-f)

Hey, everybody! Thanks for reading this little series and for commenting as it's rolled along. When you've finished with this part, be sure to let me know how you liked it, and then leave a comment on another author's story!

An Education in Privilege, part 3 (m/f)

by

Kid Indy

Marco Mariano closed the last open-enrollment log and logged off his computer. He picked up the backpack beside his desk and looked at the picture on the desk. A smile crossed his face--he definitely enjoyed spending time with his new girlfriend and even with her first-grade son, but on a late-November Tuesday night, knowing that Lucia was working late, he was eager to head down to his buddies’ favorite sports bar, knock back a couple beers, and watch the Bulls.

The crew was there to greet him--several of the guys from the office had already gathered, a couple of them who had known Marco since high school and who didn’t waste a moment, giving him hell for abandoning the boys for the mystery girl whom they had yet to meet. Marco fired back, but even as he played tough he knew that he would give up these nights at the bar if it meant every night with Lucia and Mateo. He shook his head as he grinned under the grilling: his 25-year-old self wouldn’t believe what he was thinking now, at 31, contemplating a life as a step-dad and husband to a fiery Chicana whose divorce had become final mere days before they had met.

Tip-off commenced, the the Pacers game was on. Marco was ready for a night of celebration--the Pacers were terrible this year--and the first couple minutes didn’t disappoint. The Bulls took a quick 12-2 lead, and everyone in the bar was feeling great.

But then Marco felt his phone buzz.

[Check your email.]

He opened his phone’s email app and read a message from Mateo’s school:

[Dr. Adams here at St. James School.

Mateo thought he was supposed to stay and wait for Lucia, and his Abuelita thought so as well. He fell asleep waiting for Lucia, and she’s already gone home for the evening.

Can you drop by and pick him up? I’ll leave the front door open, and I’ll have him wait here at my office.

Walter Adams, Ph.D]

Marco groaned. He tapped his friend, sitting on the next barstool, on the shoulder. “Hey, man, my lady’s son got left at school. I’ve got to go get him home.”

Rico, of course, immediately announced this development to the crew, and Marco got to enjoy another round of raucous ribbing as he picked up his jacket and headed for the parking lot. He had only sipped away half of his first beer, so he was no danger on the road, and he had already learned the route to Mateo’s school--sometimes he was the one to pick him up on Lucia’s late nights--so he made his way there with no difficulty. He parked in the cold, empty parking lot, noting that only one car--no doubt Adams’s ride--was there.

He made his way to the front door, and as promised, the front door was unlocked. He followed signs to the headmaster’s office, but as he got closer, he heard a familiar sound made alien--and alarming--in this context: Lucia’s laughter. He had come to live for that sound when she laughed at his jokes or at a show they watched together, but this was something different he was hearing. He paced quietly towards the headmaster’s office door and slid to one side, peering in through the crack, his eye taking a moment to adjust from the waiting room’s darkness to the light inside.

He gasped at what he saw, but he knew that nobody inside could have heard him: Lucia stood against a wall, her hands above her head. Adams held her wrists in place with one hand while the other grabbed and poked at her midsection. Lucia squealed with each grasp the attacking hand scored and giggled when it missed and his fingers instead grazed her midsection. Soon her knees buckled, and as her behind slid down the wall, Adams shifted his own position, hooking one of her arms in a sort of half-nelson, lowering himself to the floor with her, and reaching across her body to tickle her undefended flank. Lucia’s legs kicked at the air, and she begged for a respite that Adams would not grant.

And in the rushing horror of realization, Marco realized how long he had been watching. His eyes stayed fixed on his girlfriend and her boss, whose legs now wrapped around her thighs and immobilized her as he continued to tickle her side, but his mind was divided, watching himself even as he watched her. He had never entertained what he would do in a moment like this, but he wished he had rushed in, the soap-opera boyfriend threatening to fight for his lady, or at least that he had turned and walked away in stoic resignation. Instead he stood and watched as Lucia plead frantically for the older man’s hands to stop making her laugh and as Marco’s pants became uncomfortable in the front.

He saw Adams roll away from Lucia, steady himself, and rise to a standing position, and he offered a hand to Lucia to help her up. She accepted, and he saw her smile at the headmaster as she stood, legs still shaky. Marco ducked behind the door, wondering why, of the three people involved, he was the one hiding right now. Seconds passed, and he could hear their voices but not their words, and his heart pounded, his pulse in his pants as much as in his neck. Then the laughter started again, and Marco could not help himself as he slid sideways back into viewing position.

Lucia sat on top of the desk, her back to him, and her head rocked back as she laughed with abandon. Her palms propped her up as she giggled. All Marco could tell from this angle was that Lucia was between Adams and himself, but whatever he was doing, she was going crazy second by second, and Marco continued to damn himself for being a voyeur. Lucia’s long black hair bounced as she laughed, and before long, she had lowered herself backwards onto her elbows, then fully onto her back, and her hands now came up to cover her face as her chest bounced up and down with laughter. Marco now started to wonder whether he was going to have to change pants soon, but that sensation of impending release gave way to a cold terror as he realized that Adams was no longer looking at Lucia but past her, to his office door.

He was staring at Marco.

Lucia stopped laughing, and her hands came down off of her face to look at Adams. The next voice he heard was the headmaster’s.

“Mister Rossi. Do come in!”

He heard Lucia’s voice. “What? What did you do?”

Marco half-stumbled into the room, his eyes adjusting from peering in to being himself under the lights. Lucia sat up again and turned towards him, her face full of panic.

“Marco! Please! This isn’t… We’re not… this is for Mateo!”

Marco Rossi could only stammer out part of a question: “What is…”

“What is your Lucia doing in my office tonight, Mr. Rossi? I think you’ve had an eyeful, haven’t you? But let’s give him another look, shall we?” And with that Marco saw what he had been doing to her: he seized her ankle again and began to tickle under her foot with quick fingers.

Lucia screamed at the sudden tickling, a sensation that moments before wasn’t accompanied by shame and the sudden fear that she was going to lose this man that Adams had told her to find. She tried to kick him with her other leg, but Adams came out of his chair and turned his body so that his chest was between her knees. With her calf in a kind of headlock, his free hand continued to tickle her foot, and despite her attempts to strike and kick at his back, she soon fell backwards again onto his desk, his fingers turning her into a puddle in front of her boyfriend.

Marco’s voice was quiet at first. “Stop.” Lucia’s humiliation was evident: she never wanted him to know about this. “Stop!” He was louder now, but nothing compared to the desperate, embarrassed, tortured laughter that Adams was forcing out of Lucia. “STOP!!”

Adams stopped, and Lucia’s hands once again covered her face, her shame making her wish she could disappear altogether.

Adams spoke up. “I assure you, Mister Rossi, we have not had sex. In fact, only Miss Castillo’s shoes have come off on any evening we have spent together.”

Marco’s head swam: Any evening? How many times had Lucia been tickled this way by this man?

Adams continued. “Miss Castillo does not have the funds to maintain living expenses and her son’s tuition, so she works as my assistant to pay for her bills and stays in the evenings to pay tuition.”

“Lucia?”

Lucia could only moan under her hands. “O Marco! Why did you come here?”

Adams did not let him answer. “You came here, Mister Rossi, under my ruse. I could tell that Lucia was becoming involved, and I wanted to make sure you knew the conditions of her employment.”

Marco could only point a shaking finger at Adams. “You stop this right now!”

Adams smiled as a cat smiles at its trapped prey. “She’s only here for the money, Mister Rossi. She has no affection for me. I assure you, she is quite taken with you. All it will take to remove my influence and my hands is payment of Mateo’s tuition every month.”

“Lucia! Why are you doing this?”

Again Adams controlled the scene. “Because she has a son to provide for, and she isn’t going to ask you to help out with that. So instead, she comes here, and I make her do this!” With that melodramatic exclamation, one of his hands grasped her knee, and the other slid up under her skirt. Lucia screamed, and her hips writhed on the desk. Her embarrassment was not nearly powerful enough to put a check on the electric jolt that shot through her body when his hand started scratching and pinching her inner thigh. Nothing about the situation stopped the tickling from torturing her, and her arms flailed wildly, not long enough to cover up at this angle and not strong enough to move his arms without any more leverage.

Marco, suddenly resolved, took two long strides towards his girlfriend and the headmaster, and Adams stood up from his chair in a fluid motion. Lucia was free, and she rolled off the desk and started looking for her shoes. Marco suddenly felt the strength to fight the old man, but something in his bearing told him not to. Nonetheless he raised his finger again to point at him. “You never touch her again. She’s moving in with me, and I’ll write Mateo’s checks.” Lucia stared as she fumbled to put her shoes on. “And she’s not coming back to work for you again. In fact, if she ever comes back into this office again, I’m coming with her!”

Adams never dropped his predator’s smile. “I’ll expect the first tuition check at the end of the first week of December.”

Marco helped Lucia up and walked her out of the office.

Adams called out as they made their way into the darkened waiting room. “You really should tickle her feet more often, Marco. You’d be surprised what some attention to those sadly-neglected spots can do for a romance!”

St. James School held an annual spring fundraiser dinner every April, and this year’s did not disappoint. A local jazz combo filled the ballroom with music, and Lucia Castillo sipped on her glass of water, more than a bit jealous of all the champagne around her. As she talked with other St. James parents, she made sure to stay on the opposite side of the room from Headmaster Adams--after all, she and Marco were on their way to becoming even more of a family, and she didn’t want to jeopardize that. Marco, not much for small talk, sat at their table and took the room in, one eye on the headmaster as well.

As Lucia picked up her third glass of water for the evening, she felt a tug at her elbow, and she turned around to see Rhonda, another St. James mother whose oldest was a fifth-grader but whose son was a first-grader with Mateo.

“Lucia, right?”

Lucia nodded over her water. “And you’re Isabella’s mother, right?”

“Yes, that’s me. She talks about Mateo all the time. I’m Rhonda.”

“Very good to meet you.”

“I just wanted to congratulate you--this is such wonderful news!”

Lucia glanced down at her evening dress, wondering just how much she was showing, but then she realized that Rhonda was probably talking about the diamond on her finger. “Thank you, Rhonda. I’m a lucky girl to have met Marco.”

“And I noticed you’re not working at St. James any more.”

“No, Marco helped me find a job closer to his place. It pays a little more, so that’s nice.”

“Enough to cover Mateo’s tuition too?”

Lucia’s eyebrow went up. “What do you mean?”

“Did the headmaster make him watch when he tickled you?”

Lucia nearly choked on the sip of water she was taking. Attempting to regain composure, she attempted nonchalance: “What does that mean?”

Rhonda smiled, her lips pressed together, and then she turned just a bit and stepped closer so that she could whisper to Lucia. “When Henry’s job got downsized, I took that job as the Headmaster’s assistant, and I did the same to pay for my kids’ tuition. That was before we had Isabella. And I know you were the assistant here for a couple months before you and… what was his name?”

“Marco.”

“Before you and Marco got engaged. I have to assume that Adams got Marco to pay for Mateo’s tuition.”

Lucia’s head was spinning, despite only smelling the alcohol in the room. “You mean he’s done this before?” She found herself looking at her fellow mother’s feet.

“There’s no shame in it, Lucia! I just knew that, as soon as he tricked Henry into coming in and seeing what was happening, Henry started taking any job that would come his way, and not long after he was back in the game, and Isabella was on the way!”

Lucia’s hand went to her own abdomen in spite of herself, and Rhonda laughed.

“I just try to get to know the other moms who have ended up in that office for late nights. I had two kids at the time, so I’m sure you can imagine what he was doing to me for double the tuition!” Lucia found herself laughing in spite of herself, and Rhonda’s brow raised as a waiter offered the ladies flutes of champagne and Lucia declined. “So what spots did he discover to torture you?”

“He always started with my sides, but the real torture was when he tickled my feet!”

“He does know how to take my breath away foot-tickling, to be sure. But for me, the hips were always my weakness.”

As the two mothers chatted Lucia’s eyes swept the room, looking for others who had stepped through that door to keep their children among the elite. She realized that for any of these young mothers, whose young children were going places in the world, their ticklish skin might be the cost of that position.

Glancing at his two ticklish ladies getting along, Adams smiled and cast his own glance here and there, wondering which of these young mothers would next come under his spell.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back