• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Paris and Lindsay Go Clubbing” Part 2 (m/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Paris and Lindsay Go Clubbing” Part 2

Paris Hilton looked over with concern as Lindsay Lohan squirmed back and forth and laughed with ever increasing intensity. Roy was kneeling next to her on the bed and had snuck his hands up into her unguarded armpits. Lindsay tried rolling to one side and then the other as she started to build from loud giggling to full on desperate laughter. Her silky smooth hollows were being exploited as she rocked back and forth on the bed trying to escape Roy’s hellish fingers. Lindsay was very ticklish under her arms, something that Roy had locked on to the moment he tested her there. Lindsay tried pulling her arms down tight to her sides, but that didn’t solve the problem of Roy’s wiggling fingers being in there.

Paris was still lying on her stomach with her huge, bare feet dangling off the edge of the bed. She watched as Lindsay suffered under Roy’s exploring fingers. Paris looked upset by what she was seeing. She rudely commented, “When I offered to do something to get the rest of your drugs, I didn’t mean THIS, Roy!! I thought you would keep making out with our feet or something. What the fuck are you getting out of tickling her?! I swear, you’re like the biggest fucking creep I’ve ever had to deal with.”

Lindsay’s eyes were shut tight and her whole torso was tensed as she fought to bring her arms to her side. Anything to try and block her armpits. But Roy’s hands were firmly planted up under her arms as she cackled and thrashed about on the bed. Lindsay was able to beg between her laughing fits, “Hahahahaha!! No! No! Quit it! Hahahaha!!” But Roy kept getting her.

Eventually, Lindsay was able to wrestle his hands away from her sensitive armpits and managed to roll to her back to fend him off. While the panting redhead was busy scrunching up her arms to guard her underarms, Roy shot low and tickle attacked her sides through her thin, blue dress. Lindsay shouted in surprise and went right back to wriggling on the bed as she laughed heartily. She tried pushing his hands down away from her torso as she brought her legs up, creating a barrier between him and her.

Roy chuckled at her efforts to fend him off. He left her alone to give Paris a turn. Lindsay laid there on the bed panting as she watched Roy move over to her new friend. A disgruntled look washed over Paris’ face as she braced for what was to come. She flattened herself down and pulled her long arms in to her sides, trying not to give him an opening anywhere to exploit. Roy straddled Paris’ waistband began poking and prodding, trying to find a decent spot to start.

Paris flinched with each poke in her sides or when he tried wiggling a lone finger around her underarms. She was turtled up and telling him, “Seriously, do you have to be an asshole right now?! I don’t want to be fucking tickled! Pick something else that we can do and give us the rest of your stash! This is stupid, Roy!” But Roy has his heart set on this activity. Without warning, he shot his hands down around the sides of Paris’ waist just above her hips and began scrunching his fingers with purpose.

Paris’ rant was cut off as she tensed her whole body and tried to bring her elbows down as low as they could go along her sides. The pulsing fingers around midsection had her squirming and writhing under her drug dealer. Paris soon began to giggle reluctantly as she tried to spoil Roy’s fun. She buried her face in the bed to try and quiet her sounds. Paris hoped that Roy would get bored and move on to something else. But her plan failed miserably as the blonde heiress began giggling sweetly under his power, despite her efforts to thwart him.

Lindsay was still somewhat curled up on the far side of the bed watching her Hollywood idol start to receive the same treatment she had just endured. Paris was being forced to giggle and snicker as her vulnerable sides were tweaked. Lindsay thought to herself, “This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder. God, this can’t be what this guy wants to do, can it? Tickling us? Why?! That makes no sense. Crap, Paris is really laughing now. Shit. I hope this guy is done after this and doesn’t come back to me. Even the foot licking wasn’t as bad as that last tickle attack he gave me.”

Paris writhed under Roy as he kept scrunching his fingers along her lean sides through her shimmery clubbing dress. The blonde Hollywood socialite couldn’t take it anymore and began trying to buck Roy off of her. As Paris was trying to push off the bed in a desperate struggle to get out from under him, Roy saw an opportunity to get at her creamy, freshly-shaved underarms. He plunged his hands into both of Paris’ creamy hollows and began giving her a wicked finger tickle. Paris yelped with laughter and then turtled up face down on the bed as her whole body convulsed with surprised laughter. She instinctively pinned her arms tightly down at her sides, but that only seemed to trap her attacker’s hands where she didn’t want them.

Roy loved to finally see the infamous Paris Hilton struggling beneath his tickling hands. He always hoped she would be ticklish and this night was a real treat. He glanced over and saw Lindsay watching Paris laugh. Her worried eyes were fixed on her friend as she squealed and shook underneath him. Roy decided to give Lindsay some more attention.

He climbed off of Paris and prowled over to Lindsay, who was backing up on the bed. Roy grabbed her and pinned her on her back. He took hold of her wrists and pinned them to the bed so that her arms were stretched above her head. With one hand holding her wrists firmly to the bed, he would be free to use his other hand unopposed. Lindsay gave a pouty expression as she gazed up at him with concern over her vulnerable torso. Roy held his hand playfully above her left armpit and wiggled his fingers in anticipation. Lindsay couldn’t focus on anything else but how close his fingers were to her smooth, sensitive underarm. She begged him, “Oh God no! Please, not again! You can go back to licking my feet! Please! Let’s do something else! Anything! I really don’t like thihihiHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Lindsay Lohan burst into hysterics as the wiggling fingers began grazing her smooth, shaven armpit. She bucked her body up and tried to pull her arms down, but Roy was too strong. She kicked her legs, but it did nothing to free her from this terrible hell she was experiencing. Roy smiled at her superb reactions as he stroked her helpless hollow. Watching the new Hollywood starlet distort her face in laughter and thrash about under his control was exhilarating.

He switched over to her other armpit and was greeted with a fresh outburst of frantic laughter. Lindsay tossed and thrashed so much that her thin, strapless dress started to ride down. Roy could already tell by the way her chest jiggled from the tickling that Lindsay wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. But it was confirmed when her uncontrollable laughter and writhing incidentally pulled her dress down to far. Lindsay Lohans’s perky breasts jiggled out of the top of her blue dress as Roy kept her wiggling with constant underarm strokes. Lindsay was hardly aware that it happened at first. Her eyes were clenched shut in extreme laughter and all she was focused on were the terrible fingers driving her insane. Roy watched as Lindsay’s full jugs swayed and jostled from side to side with each desperate twist of her body. Her smooth, pink nipples were perfect and mesmerizing as they bounced in the center of her creamy melons.

Paris was beyond annoyed now. She barely tolerated Roy fooling around with her feet. She absolutely didn’t want to be tickled on top of that. It was so stupid and unpleasant. Paris noticed that Roy had taken off his leather jacket and left it lying at the head of the bed. She wondered if he had the extra pills in one of the pockets. Paris saw that Roy was preoccupied with Lindsay at the moment, so she began to crawl over to the jacket to search the pockets.

As Paris inspected one of the pockets, she located several baggies containing more “Roy Joy”. But as soon as she located her prize, she was grabbed from behind. Roy chuckled as he held the squirming Hollywood brat and told her, “You need to earn those, Princess. And I have just the thing to help you start.”

Roy easily wrestled Paris onto her back and straddled her waist. Then he pinned her hands above her head just as he had Lindsay. The extremely lean Hollywood socialite really didn’t have a fighting chance as she was forced into position. Roy used his free hand to tweak and creep along Paris’ skinny sides and ribs. The blonde heiress couldn’t help but laugh some more as she fidgeted and wormed around on the bed, helpless to stop her tickler from doing what he wanted to her upper body.

Paris whined and had a tear come to her eye as she realized how powerless she was right now. It was a jarring feeling for her, something she definitely wasn’t used to in her normal life. Paris screamed laughter as Roy gave her a relentless tickle along her boney ribcage. Then he brought his hand down to her quivering tummy. Paris shook her head back and forth as her taught stomach was explored and prodded.

Paris squirmed so much that she was able to partially roll to her side, somewhat blocking Roy’s attack. He admired her desperate effort to stop him, but he wasn’t going to let her get off that easy. Roy eased up and let Paris think she was working her way onto her stomach. And just when she thought her tummy was safe, Roy turned around and knelt on her ankles, trapping her big, bare feet hanging off the edge of the bed.

It didn’t take long for Paris to guess what would happen next. In a panic, she reached back and tried to grab at Roy’s shirt to pull him off of her. She shouted, “Wait! No! Roy, don’t! I’ve been tickled enough!” But it did nothing to stop Roy. He had her huge soles trapped and began scratching his fingers up and down them. Paris was seized with abrupt, chaotic laughter as her feet were touched. A lifetime of having her peds pampered and scrubbed completely smooth had left them uniquely sensitive to tickling. It was unbearable as scrawling fingertips traced and scribbled over her lengthy arches and prominent heels. Paris curled her long toes down in desperation as she crossed her feet over one another constantly.

Paris: “Hahahahaha!! Not the feet! Hahahaha!! Get off me, loser! Hahahaha!! I’m like a million times richer than you! Hahahahaha!! I don’t deserve to be treated like this! Hahahahaha!! Go tickle Lindsay instead!”

“Oh I’ll get to her again in a second. For now, I want these big feet of yours! That’s it, laugh for me, Princess,” Roy teased as he kept wiggling his fingers up and down her flailing, size 11 feet. Paris screamed and bucked her body up and down constantly on the bed. The bratty heiress’ trapped feet were moving a mile a minute as they blindly tried to dodge the fingers stroking their tender undersides. And it was equally terrible for Paris when Roy pried under her clenched tootsies. She hissed giggles into the bedsheet and gripped it with balled fists as Roy probed along the undersides of her extra long toes.

Lindsay had pulled up her dress and fixed the untimely wardrobe malfunction. Now she wrinkled her face with dread as she watched Paris screaming her head off. Roy was cruelly scratching along the bottoms of her dangling feet as she wiggled them rapidly off the side of the bed. Without thinking about it, Lindsay subconsciously began rubbing the bottoms of her own feet as she watched the intense scene next to her on the bed.

“Holy shit, what is happening?! I want to fit in, but is it worth having THAT done to me?!” Lindsay Lohan thought as she watched her friend Paris losing it. But she didn’t have time to think for long. Roy suddenly hopped off Paris and quickly scooter over to her. Lindsay pouted and tried to crawl away, but Roy snatched her up. He trapped her ankles in an arm lock and began scribbling his fingers across the bottoms of her beautiful, size 9 feet. Lindsay erupted into laughter and began twisting and kicking on the bed. Roy held tight and was able to hold on to her legs. He continued to playfully scratch his fingers over her pale arches and pinkish heels. He felt up by the base of her toes, but she was kicking too hard for him to really target anywhere specific around her tootsies.

Lindsay maneuvered and writhed on the bed trying to get her feet free. Roy kept her trapped, however. His fingers were driving Lindsay crazy as he tickled her wiggling soles. The stunning redhead laughed wildly as she tried to push Roy away. She shouted, “Aaahh! No! Hahahahaha!! Let me go! Hahahahaha!! Come on, let’s do something else! Hahahaha!! Please!”

Roy stood up, but not to give Lindsay a break. He took hold of Paris’ ankles and drug her across the bed over next to Lindsay. The Hollywood brat scoffed in an extremely annoyed tone as she slid across the silky bedsheet, no doubt to be tickled some more. The friction across the bed caused Paris’ skimpy dress to ride up, revealing her bright pink thong. Paris quickly gripped the sides of her dress and pulled it back down with a bratty huff. When he was finished moving both women where he wanted them, Paris and Lindsay were lying next to each other with their feet dangling off the edge of the bed.

Roy encircled both pairs of ankles and held them tight. The two iconic celebrities were now lying so close their feet were touching. Paris’ soles were a bit longer than Lindsay’s as they scrunched and flexed their toes in nervous anticipation. Lindsay looked over at Paris with a worried expression and held her hand out as a comforting gesture, unsure of when this terrible tickling would end. Paris looked at her sympathetically and placed her hand in Lindsay’s. Then she admitted, “I know this probably doesn’t mean a whole lot, but I’m like sorry this is happening. I didn’t think Roy was going to do this when I brought you here. I just wanted to show you a good time and he’s being like a total asshole about everything. Just trust me though. Once we get the drugs, we’ll go to a whole new spot and not have to worry about AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Paris was suddenly cut off as Roy began scribbling his hands across her impressively smooth arches. Paris gripped the bedsheet and laughed frantically as her feet kicked back and forth and crossed over again and again. Lindsay went wide-eyed as she saw a Paris melt into hysterics and felt her wiggling feet touching hers.

As Roy jumped to Lindsay’s soles and began tickling, she too burst into wild laughter. She bucked and tried to pull her feet free, but Roy held them both somehow. Lindsay instinctively squirmed her feet around as well. They crossed over each other and at times tried to spread far apart. Anything to escape the skilled fingers crawling along her milky, high arches and wiggling under her beautiful, pale toes.

Roy gave both starlet’s the red carpet treatment as he danced his hand back and forth, randomly tickling whoever was unlucky enough to be caught in the fray. Paris and Lindsay’s feet soon became intertwined in a messy jumble of gorgeous foot bottoms as they flailed about in primal self-preservation. Both hotties laughed heartily and whined as they wiggled their feet about this way and that, often crossing over each other and using the other’s foot to hide their own for a brief second of safety.

The desperate wiggling and bucking became too much for Roy to contain. Both ladies were able to finally pull free from the armlock and scrambled away to opposite corners of the bed. When Paris saw Roy crawling across the bed toward her and scrunching his fingers like he was a tickle monster, she decided she had enough.

Paris shouted at Roy, “Okay fucking stop! I’m serious! I don’t want to be tickled anymore, Roy! Knock that shit off! Seriously! Just...you know what? Just come here. Lie down on the bed right here. Just do it okay? Let me do something. And then you have to give us the drugs, okay?!”

Roy didn’t know what Paris had planned, but he liked her desperation to do something for him in exchange for not being tickled anymore. Roy did as he was instructed and laid down on the bed. Paris rolled her eyes and let out a loud, disapproving sigh. She muttered, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Then Paris sat next to Roy and began unbuckling his pants. She tugged them down around his legs and gripped his semi-hard penis without hesitation. She just had to get this over with. Paris began jerking Roy quickly to get him fully aroused. She threw her legs up and brought her huge soles up in front of his face while she curtly said, “Here!” The bratty heiress knew just what her asshole drug dealer wanted, even if she hated the idea.

Lindsay watched not knowing what to do. Then Paris saw her gawking and said in an irritated tone, “Well like get over here and help me. You want some of the drugs too, right?” Lindsay didn’t say a word. She just awkwardly scooted across the bed until she was sitting next to Roy. Then she timidly lifted her legs up so that her feet were resting on his chest. He now had an up close and personal view of both of their soles while he was being jerked off.

Roy moaned with pleasure as Paris wiggled her long toes and rubbed her feet together. Lindsay’s didn’t know quite what to do in this situation, so she just copied what her friend was doing. Lindsay felt so strange wiggling her toes so some guys could enjoy it. She smiled awkwardly at the silliness of it all. What was it about their feet that he loved so much? Lindsay didn’t know, but she could see Roy was mesmerized by their scrunching and flexing toes.

Lindsay gasped when Paris reached over and firmly tugged down the front of her dress. Lindsay’s large boobs spilled out once again. She tried to cover them with her arms and yelled at Paris in surprise, “Hey! What the hell, Paris?!”

Paris smiled coyly and responded, “Oh please. He’s already seen them tonight. Like what’s the difference? Besides, your boobs are hot. Roy will like it. It might make him finish faster or something. Here, does this make you feel better?” With that, Paris slipped off the shoulder straps of her own dress and pulled it down. The Hilton heiress’ petite mounds and small pink nipples were out for Roy to ogle as well.

Lindsay didn’t quite know how to feel about Paris’ gesture of making her feel better. This guy was into their feet. Why did they have to have their breasts exposed too? But Lindsay wasn’t going to make a huge deal of it. She just wanted to get through this experience and then maybe she was going to re-evaluate her friendship with Paris. This was too wild.

Lindsay just tried to do her best to keep up with Paris for the moment. Whenever Paris would cross her feet over at the ankles and lazily wave her feet, Lindsay would mimic her. Whenever Paris would teasingly rub her foot against Lindsay’s, she would sensually rub back. Roy was in heaven as he watched their feet shift around on his chest.

He reached up and playfully gave a few small tickles along the lower regions of Paris’ arches. The feeling made her feet flinch and then she began giggling passively as she continued to try and stroke his erect member. She complained, “Hey, cut that out! Hey! Hehehehe! I’m trying to be nice to you!” Paris wiggled her toes as Roy’s bothersome finger reached her long tootsies and began scratching along the pads just below them. Paris giggled even harder and told Lindsay, “Here, you have a go. Hehehehe this isn’t fair.”

Lindsay looked at the throbbing cock, not sure what to do. Paris had let go and was now lying on her back giggling while Roy playfully wiggled a finger around on her sensitive foot bottoms while she struggled to keep them atop his chest. Paris wanted so badly to just pull them away, but she wanted to get this bullshit over with.

Paris managed to grab some sex lubricant that was staged near the bed. She popped the bottle open and poured a generous amount on Rick’s package and Lindsay’s hand. Paris said, “Here you go. Try to make him hurry up,” as she poured it and then fell back down giggling and squirming her feet around. Lindsay was a bit surprised, but she tried her best not to let Paris down. Lindsay started taking long, purposeful strokes up and down the swollen shaft and tried to keep her toes scrunching at the same time.

Things got a little more difficult when Roy switched from Paris’ feet to hers. Lindsay flinched suddenly when she felt Roy’s fingers teasing the bottoms of her feet. Lindsay giggled and gripped the bedsheet as she tried to remain focused. Her cheeks started to turn bright red and her feet trembled as she fought to keep them still. All the while trying to give a relaxing handjob to this complete stranger.

Paris had her huge, size 11 soles up in front of Roy’s face and crossed over at the ankles again. She lazily curled her delectable toes down tightly and then slowly released them over and over. First one foot, then the other. The look on Paris’ face conveyed that she was completely over having to deal with Roy and his sleazy requests. She asked him in a very bratty tone, “Is this doing it for you? Huh? Is this what you wanted? Some famous chick’s feet in your face while you get jerked off? Is that what does it for you? Getting celebrities to show you their feet while you get off? Well, I hope you enjoy this while it lasts. Because you’ll NEVER be able to date anyone like us EVER. Go ahead, get a good look loser. Bet my big feet drive you crazy, don’t they?”

Paris looked at Lindsay with a neutral expression, happy that it was her friend being annoyed with the tickling now instead of her. She told Lindsay, “You’re doing a great job. Really. That’s hot. He shouldn’t take too much longer.”

“...Oh-okay...” Lindsay struggled to say as she felt Roy’s finger trailing up her instep, under the ball of her foot and then along the base of her quivering toes. Lindsay kept stroking Roy’s manhood. Her slick hand slid easily along the meaty shaft and made his tip pulse as she incidentally squeezed pre-cum out of him.

Roy suddenly sat up and moved the women out of the way. Their legs were pushed off of him as they voiced confused complaints about what he was doing. Then Roy took hold of Lindsay and moved her further up the bed. She was dumbfounded by what he was doing with her and didn’t make it easy on him. She tried to roll away from him and shouted, “No! I don’t want to be tickled anymore! I’m done!” Roy muscled her onto her stomach anyways and pulled her feet up so that they faced the ceiling. Lindsay scoffed and looked back at Paris confused.

Paris didn’t have the slightest idea of what was going on either. She too was pulled over next to Lindsay, despite not wanting to be. Paris struggled a little, but was forced face down on her stomach next to her friend. Paris looked over at her friend with an open-mouthed expression of shock and irritability like she couldn’t believe how they were being treated. Their breasts were still hanging out, but they hardly seemed to notice as Roy positioned Paris’ feet up in the air just like Lindsay.

The two friends whispered to each other about when this nightmare was going to end. And then Lindsay felt Roy’s cock slide between her arches. Lindsay looked back and sighed in disgust as she realized what was being done to her. Roy’s thick penis was thrusting between her pale, smooth insteps again and again with an animalistic passion. He grunted as he delivered his cock through the curvy hole formed by her arches. Lindsay groaned as she was pretty much stuck on the bed of this V.I.P. room letting some random guy fuck her feet.

Roy: “Ah that’s it! Pump your feet back and forth for me.”

Lindsay was confused on what he wanted her to do. And it wasn’t like she was very eager to figure it out either so she just remained still while he did his thing. But then she felt his fingers sliding across her soles and it motivated her to do as he said. Lindsay jolted and began giggling as he scratched along her shapely size 9’s. She began pulling her feet forward and back to slide her arches along the length of his dick. Lindsay groaned as she did the task. It was so degrading, especially since she thought she had just made it as a big name in Hollywood.

Paris looked over and gave a bratty snarl at Roy. She commented, “That’s like so demeaning. Why do you have to be such a jerk, Roy? And when are we going to get the drugs. This is going on forever. I’m super important and I like don’t have time for your foot fetish.”

Roy pulled his oiled dick out from between Lindsay’s soles and asked Paris, “Oh what was that? Are Paris’ feet jealous? Do you want me to fuck them?”

Paris immediately regretted speaking up. She adamantly protested the idea and shouted, “Hey! Wh-what?! No! I didn’t mean that and you know it! Hey! I’m Paris Hilton! You can’t just do that to me!”

Paris groaned with extreme disappointment and disgust as Roy held her feet steady and began thrusting in between her long arches. Paris gave a displeased “Ugh!” and rolled her eyes hard. The power of Roy’s eager thrusts were rocking her body forward and backward on the bed. Paris propped her head up with one hand let out a bored sigh. She shook her head from side to side slightly in disbelief that her sleazy drug dealer was fucking her feet.

Roy loved how put off the bratty heiress was at the whole experience. He instructed her to curl her toes down all pretty. Paris sighed again and took her time, but eventually she obeyed. She wrapped her extra long toes down and scrunched them tightly. “There, is THAT BETTER?! she asked rudely.

“Ah perfect. I’m about to finish. Hey, you know what’ll definitely do it for me?” Roy asked mischievously. Before Paris could even think of what he meant, she felt his fingers resting on her arches. She knew instantly what he was hinting at. Paris cried out, “No! Aw, come on! Don’t tickle me anymore! Not my feet agAAIINN!! Hahahahahaha!!”

Paris gripped the bedsheet and let out hearty laughter as Roy wiggled his fingers along her vast arches and heels. True to his word, Roy didn’t last much longer after that. Within seconds, he erupted. With a satisfying groan, Roy started lobbing spurt after spurt of warm jizz down onto Paris’ silky smooth foot bottoms. The bratty heiress gasped in shock as his load rained down on her arches. Roy even had the awareness to aim his cock at her pretty, curled toes. Paris practically screamed when she felt his warm goo shot onto the tops of her toes, turning many of her pink-colored toenails white. She was fuming mad as the jizz seeped down between her toe cracks and flooded all over her gaps and crevices surrounding her long toes.

Lindsay was thankful that Roy ended up finishing with Paris. That was until she felt Roy’s warm release across her arches. Lindsay groaned with disappointment as she realized she wouldn’t be getting through this without getting her feet painted with Roy’s load. Lindsay cupped her face in her hands, too humiliated to face reality at the moment. Roy slung the last of his load onto her toes. He jerked himself until he was sure there was no more in his balls. Lindsay just laid there mortified by the experience, feeling the hot goo slowly run down between her clenched toes and even further down onto her creamy heels.

Roy left the two Hollywood brats on the bed and got dressed. Then he pulled out the remaining baggies of “Roy Joy” and tossed them on the bed between the two. Paris was glaring angrily at him as she scooped up the baggies. Lindsay threw her hands down on the bed dramatically and said, “Oh. My. God. Paris, what did you bring me here for?!”

“Thank you, ladies. Paris, it was a pleasure as always. Ms. Lohan, it was nice meeting you. You two let me know when you want to score some more of my stuff,” Roy said as he walked out of the V.I.P. room.

THE END

Thanks to everyone who read the story. If you’ve ever seen paparazzi pictures of these ladies as they leave a night club and appear all messed up, this is my take on what might have led to that haha. Hope you all enjoyed it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back