• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha from TA is back!

It's a shocker that she did not advertise it here, of all places! :wahooo:

Still, it's good to hear. Wish her the best of success on her new adventures :toast:

does it look legit or like someone using old photos and her name?

I am also surprised at not advertising here which makes it more suspicious.

I may give it shot.

thanks for the reply. I just tried joining. I found gift cards (pre-paid cards) not accepted.
I like to minimize internet purchases with gift cards. Have to think about this

I just joined and it is her.

She's posted a couple tickling videos/feet pics (and says she's looking into shooting more), a couple Q&A videos, and posted a 30+ min live stream feed where she answered questions and told stories about the Tickle Abuse days.

For the record, I never said it wasn't her, just that I (still) cannot believe that she wouldn't advertise here, or at least give us a shout out. I mean, we are literally the TARGET AUDIENCE; hell, this word might be overused, but this time this is really the most appropriate term.

For the record, I never said it wasn't her, just that I (still) cannot believe that she wouldn't advertise here, or at least give us a shout out. I mean, we are literally the TARGET AUDIENCE; hell, this word might be overused, but this time this is really the most appropriate term.

A lot of newer models don't associate with TMF, Instagram and Twitter models who do a ton of tickling never stop by here. I think TMF was mostly a Tommy deal, I can't recall her ever posting here.

A lot of newer models don't associate with TMF, Instagram and Twitter models who do a ton of tickling never stop by here. I think TMF was mostly a Tommy deal, I can't recall her ever posting here.

Actually, I am almost certain that she did have an account here back in the day, and was even quite active circa 2013. I forgot her exact handle, though. And once again, if she is doing tickling content, she should definitely stop by here, in my opinion. We are literally the target audience she is hoping to reach out to.

Could someone get her back as a tickler again? Feels like one for Tickle rooms to ride to the rescue on?! &#55357;&#56841;

Could someone get her back as a tickler again? Feels like one for Tickle rooms to ride to the rescue on?! ��

Since now she seems to be calling the shots, I'd say your best bet would be to subscribe to her Onlyfans and submit a request to her directly~

Actually, I am almost certain that she did have an account here back in the day, and was even quite active circa 2013. I forgot her exact handle, though. And once again, if she is doing tickling content, she should definitely stop by here, in my opinion. We are literally the target audience she is hoping to reach out to.

She answered me on here, and we had some pm exchange too. I think she was called "Tashatickles" on here.

I just joined and it is her.

She's posted a couple tickling videos/feet pics (and says she's looking into shooting more), a couple Q&A videos, and posted a 30+ min live stream feed where she answered questions and told stories about the Tickle Abuse days.

How's the content? Worth it right now?

For only $9.00 a month absolutely worth signing up for a month and seeing for yourself.
The biggest issue for me is that onlyfans does not accept gift cards and I like to minimize my risk with internet purchases by using gift cards.

Does anyone know what happened to her OF? The page doesn't work anymore or maybe she changed her OF name?

I haven't seen her on social media in a while so I am guessing she is once again inactive.

A lot of models come back for a bit to make a bunch of money and then disappear again.

Let's hope she returns soon.

She was harassed and stalked by a fan. She more than likely will not be returning. Its why she deleted everything. Last I spoke to her she really didn't like the way some of the community treated her.

People always have to ruin it for everyone. She was doing sessions as well; I was going to get one, but I didn't have time at the moment. I figured I try for one in the future, but then she took her entire OF, IG, and Twitter down. Sucks, she had some good content on her IG. Her ticklish pedicures, and her live streams where she did Q&As.

God damn it, why do pieces of shit have to ruin it for everyone else?!!!

It sucks but it happens. I never heard her get the way she got it made me so upset. I was doing everything I could to help but I do not blame her for leaving.

harassed on onlyfans or in real life?

Yes. But it was a personal business account she had that was the last straw. That one was UGLY.

People always have to ruin it for everyone. She was doing sessions as well; I was going to get one, but I didn't have time at the moment. I figured I try for one in the future, but then she took her entire OF, IG, and Twitter down. Sucks, she had some good content on her IG. Her ticklish pedicures, and her live streams where she did Q&As.

She was through my studio actually. It was always great times. Me and her were making a great team and I loved shooting content for her. But tbh she really did not like the numbers she was getting. People expected so much content almost for free out of her and she had just had enough. It was not easy but I will say the fans lost a real one and those who did sessions with her still tell me they miss her monthly. She could tickle a guy to the point of tears easily.

She was through my studio actually. It was always great times. Me and her were making a great team and I loved shooting content for her. But tbh she really did not like the numbers she was getting. People expected so much content almost for free out of her and she had just had enough. It was not easy but I will say the fans lost a real one and those who did sessions with her still tell me they miss her monthly. She could tickle a guy to the point of tears easily.

There is a guy here who said he did sessions with Laney from "tickle torture horror house" and his bio said he's in New York. It would be great to see her come through your studio

I'm really sorry for her. I hope she can have the privacy she needs and no one will harass her again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back