• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

upload pics

Hello guys

We cant add any pics in our albums the link "upload" seems not to work for us.
Other person in the same situation?

Thankyou

I don't see a reason why you would not be able to. When you say "seems not to work", what is the error or other message you get when you try?

Any chance you are blocking the pop-up? The attachments window is a pop-up. I am not sure how it will work on a phone or tablet, so try on a laptop or desktop if you have not already.

Hey!
Nothing is blocked and same issue tablet / laptop phone...
we did a right click it was OK we put al the files and when we wanted to press upload it doesn’t charge. We have a empty album. Sometime we see a temporary cover pic on the album and it disappears.
Anyways if it’s only us not a problem thanks everybody!!!

Hey!
Nothing is blocked and same issue tablet / laptop phone...
we did a right click it was OK we put al the files and when we wanted to press upload it doesn’t charge. We have a empty album. Sometime we see a temporary cover pic on the album and it disappears.
Anyways if it’s only us not a problem thanks everybody!!!
It is puzzling, and I do not have a good explanation. It sounds like you have tried uploading to an album. If you try to post an attachment to a reply on this thread, does it do the same thing?

Just a random pic to see if attachment works out

—-
Edit well we can choose the image but it’s impossible to download it.
It’s ok don’t worry.

I am sorry that I do not have a better answer. I have no idea why your account does not let you upload. I'm sending you a PM with one potential troubleshooting idea.

I solved this issue with another user.

The problem was that they were using IE as their browser. Once they tried Chrome they had no issues uploading. Perhaps that can help here.

Myriads

After talking with louisetickling, I logged into their account and tested an upload. As you can see, it did work. louisetickling, have you tried switching browsers as Myriads recommends? It is definitely not an issue with your account itself.

Hello,

Thank you HDS for your help. We tried with IE, Chrome, Mozilla and the same problem. We deactivated our VPN and it doesn’t change anything.
So we don’t know where’s the problem is from... perhaps our location we don’t know.
Cheers everyone !!
I assume you have tried with different files, but one thing you could try is to download the image I uploaded in your name, rename the file, and try uploading that. We know it works (since I was able to do it). Sometimes, browser add-ons can cause trouble, but that does not make sense here. You used multiple browsers, so an add-on should not affect all of them. If you have an aggressive antivirus or firewall or very strict security settings (such as javascript restrictions), that might interfere, but again I am confused as to why or how.

i had to open link in new tab on the upload photos option. In my album, then it took me to a strange page where i was able to upload. I made it private only for friends so hopefully (when i get some friends) they can see it.

Edit~ Yeah my one photo of myself disappeared out of my album, tried uploading some newer ones but i cant get it to work. I have to open the upload photos in new tabs, it says they loaded up but i try to hit close window and it dosnt work.

Last edited:
I figured it out. You have to use Internet Explorer, then it works. Edge and Firefox don't work, even if you enable pop-ups, JavaScript, and disable all Add Blockers

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back