• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24/F Looking for a kink friend/partner in USA

LookingForSoul

Hey :) I'm 24/F and looking for someone who I can connect with on all things kink, and hopefully meet up at some point! I'm in the USA(can talk more specifics in DMs). I'm way too shy to share too much info publicly, but if you send me a private message, I'm happy to verify who I am with pics. And I expect the same from you! I just created an account because my kink friend and I have parted ways and I want to find someone new to talk to. I'm desperate to live out my fantasies with someone who shares my interest. AGE: I'm happy to talk to anyone between the ages of 20 to 50.

I'm into being both a lee and a ler, though I lean toward being dominant. I like to be in control. Thanks for reading! I hope to talk to you soon :)

Welcome and have fun! Hope you will find what youre searching for :)

Hi I'm Joe age 59 but look good for my age look and act younger so getting with me would be like getting with someone 50 or less. Shoot me a pm . Pics in my profile here of me. I'm 5'10"...208 lbs and I'm in Cleveland Ohio

According to her bio, she has been getting some really negative messages, here, and is looking to delete her profile, which looks like she has already abandoned. :(

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back