• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you try to find out someone is one of us?

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Just curious how you go about doing this in a discreet way?

I personally love to laugh but that (I dont think) has anything to do with my fetish...

As a female, pretty much EVERY guy I’ve dated would tickle me whether or not I told him I like it, but I don’t think I ever dated one of us...I think it was (and is) a part of flirting.

What are your techniques to spot one out??

I don’t think I’ve ever met one...

I personally love to laugh but that (I dont think) has anything to do with my fetish...

As a female, pretty much EVERY guy I’ve dated would tickle me whether or not I told him I like it, but I don’t think I ever dated one of us...I think it was (and is) a part of flirting.

If he's into it, you'll definitely notice, guaranteed

Chances are slim you'll meet one of us by chance IRL. There are only roughly 140,000 registered users on TMF. Let's generously estimate that there are 50x that number of us spread across the world. So 7 million of us with the tickle fetish divided by 7 billion = 1 in every 1,000 people.

According to various surveys, the average number of sexual partners that people have in life varies anywhere from 5 to 30. Based on that, there is a decent chance a few extremely lucky people in our community have randomly encountered another one of us IRL, but the chances are slim that you, or any particular one of us, will.

Last edited:
I think it depends for me what you mean by "one of us." I only say that because even in a community like this, there are lots of variations among us. Luckily, although there might not be a massive number of people that would claim to have a tickle fetish, there are A LOT who enjoy tickling. With that, if you're in a romantic relationship with someone, and they enjoy tickling, I don't think it would be hard to make tickling part of your romantic experiences. It gives people the opportunity to touch their partner all over their body, and not many would turn down the opportunity to laugh.

To answer your question though, if I'm getting close to someone I'm romantically interested in, I'd just straight up tell them about my tickling fetish. I'm all about open communication though. With that, you'd definitely find out if they also have the fetish, if they'd be interested in at least giving it a try, or if it totally weirds them out lol.

According to various surveys, the average number of sexual partners that people have in life varies anywhere from 5 to 30.

Dang, how did I miss out on that, and the possible tickkling?

According to various surveys, the average number of sexual partners that people have in life varies anywhere from 5 to 30.

Dang, how did I miss out on that, and the possible tickkling?

The people that have closer to 30 sexual partners in life tend to be gay males

I imagine many of the 100,000+ accounts are alts, sock puppets, trolls, or spam

find a guy that will gladly rub your feet ....giggle a lot .... say wow I luv when it tickles ....

I’ve tried to “shake out” any females that I know to see if they might be sexually turned on or at least enjoy tickling. I’ve never had any luck. In the earlier days of Facebook, I once created a sub-group of female friends and posted an innocuous tickle comment to see if anyone responded. Got a few likes, and one comment. It was a friend of my wife's, but in subsequent conversations it was pretty clear she didn’t share the fetish.

The only girl I’ve dated that was into it I met online years ago (pre-TMF) at an internet tickle site and for complicated reasons it didn’t go anywhere. She was actually into it way more than me (she did public tickling events, etc.)

I’ve been to parties or get-togethers where someone there tickled someone else, and my tickle-radar went off, especially when someone goes out of their way to tickle (as opposed to playfully tickling a nearby bare foot, for example). One that sticks out was a party with some co-workers and a very pretty girl who used to work for me grabbed a nearby pen and ran the capped end down another girls nearby sole with a mischievous grin.

It’s an interesting question. If someone has had any success finding fellow tickle folks, it would be fun to hear how they did it.

Finally, as a side note, it seems a foot fetish is a lot more prevalent than a tickle fetish, as I have several male buddies that are clearly into women’s feet.

I’ve tried to “shake out” any females that I know to see if they might be sexually turned on or at least enjoy tickling. I’ve never had any luck. In the earlier days of Facebook, I once created a sub-group of female friends and posted an innocuous tickle comment to see if anyone responded. Got a few likes, and one comment. It was a friend of my wife's, but in subsequent conversations it was pretty clear she didn’t share the fetish.

The only girl I’ve dated that was into it I met online years ago (pre-TMF) at an internet tickle site and for complicated reasons it didn’t go anywhere. She was actually into it way more than me (she did public tickling events, etc.)

I’ve been to parties or get-togethers where someone there tickled someone else, and my tickle-radar went off, especially when someone goes out of their way to tickle (as opposed to playfully tickling a nearby bare foot, for example). One that sticks out was a party with some co-workers and a very pretty girl who used to work for me grabbed a nearby pen and ran the capped end down another girls nearby sole with a mischievous grin.

It’s an interesting question. If someone has had any success finding fellow tickle folks, it would be fun to hear how they did it.

Finally, as a side note, it seems a foot fetish is a lot more prevalent than a tickle fetish, as I have several male buddies that are clearly into women’s feet.

I've met women that said they were into tickling and ghosted. That should say it all.

It's a whole lot easier to find people you're compatible with first, and then find the ones who are anywhere on the spectrum between "not minding" tickling and "loving it".
Not only is it a lot more difficult to find someone with your exact tastes, it's not a good idea to base a relationship on one specific aspect of your sexuality if you've got nothing else in common.

I’ve had two experiences both way back in high school were one girl sat down on the sofa where I was and rubbed her socked feet on me. The socks eventually came off and I ticked them a bit before getting a footjob. This was completely out of the blue!

The other time a girl I was talking with at a party just outed herself and told me she loves having her feet tickled.

I wrote stories her about both experiences.

It's a whole lot easier to find people you're compatible with first, and then find the ones who are anywhere on the spectrum between "not minding" tickling and "loving it".
Not only is it a lot more difficult to find someone with your exact tastes, it's not a good idea to base a relationship on one specific aspect of your sexuality if you've got nothing else in common.

:iagree:

I find it's all about approach, over time it's likely going to come out. Don't rush into it.

I guess that depends on what you think it's saying.

Since I actually met them I'd say they were probably exaggerating about it and as eager as I was to meet someone new so they bent a rule or two but weren't interested in committing to it.

Since we're being brutally honest I'd say the ones that "came out" were communicating they had a rough time of dating in general if they'd just cut people off.

1. Indeed, compatibility is just as important, i.e., if you have nothing in common, the other 23 hours of the day – 22 on Sundays – will be a real slog together.
2. Yes, it’s all about degree—many on this forum view tickling merely as one aspect of foreplay and don’t need it, some need it with their vanilla sex activity and it’s a deal-breaker, and some only want and crave tickling without vanilla sexual activity. Nos. 2 and 3 are ones in which being upfront is really important, which is why it’s best to find someone “in the club”—not necessarily a member here, but someone who doesn’t need to be “converted.” Conversion is a gamble not worth taking. You rarely can change people to fit your mold.

The people that have closer to 30 sexual partners in life tend to be gay males

I beg to differ. Of whatever gender, people who genuinely enjoy sex of whatever form or permutation will always find one another.

And that's the way of the world.

In the very early 1600s the elegant bewilderment of a man originally written in that form of Hebrew spoken around 700BC was translated for inclusion in the King James version of the Bible:

Proverbs 30:18-20:

'There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:
The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.'

This is humanity and nothing has changed.

You've been on the TMF for 12 + years. The chances of you meeting someone who is into tickling, specifically, and to the same extent as you, is slim to non existent.

That doesn't mean they can't like tickling. Or you. Or you tickling them/being tickled by them. It's just not going to be as integral a part of their sexual life as it is to you. And that's fine.

Honestly, I think you should be upfront, after a certain rapport has been established. Talk about how you like tickling and why you like it. You don't have to go into very specific detail at first, but most decent people these days don't kink-shame, and tickling is a relatively harmless kink.

I beg to differ. Of whatever gender, people who genuinely enjoy sex of whatever form or permutation will always find one another.

And that's the way of the world.

In the very early 1600s the elegant bewilderment of a man originally written in that form of Hebrew spoken around 700BC was translated for inclusion in the King James version of the Bible:

Proverbs 30:18-20:

'There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:
The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.'

This is humanity and nothing has changed.

I appreciate your bible quote and all, but I wasn't stating my opinion. I was citing some surveys I found.

See here: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/artic...r of sexual partners.,for adult men and women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back