• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 1 (FF/F, F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 1 of Chapter 11 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 8

“PFFFFFFT!” The raspberry blown straight over her bellybutton startled Jen awake, and her arms and legs instinctively folded in to cover her most ticklish spot. They only got about an inch each before chains held them tight at the four corners of the bed Jen had just been sleeping on.

“No, no, no, you can’t get away, Miss Jen,” Layla whispered into the ticklee’s ear as another raspberry hit Jen’s tickle button.

“AHAHAHA WHAHAHAT?” Jen was understandably shocked at her situation when the tickly blows continued after she woke up. “IHIHIHIM AHAHAHAWAHAHAHAKE!”

“We know,” Layla commented in a way that made the ticklee more unsure of the situation as raspberries rained down on the midriff in the center of the bed. “Mistress Wendy told us to tickle you to wake you up and then for another fifteen minutes after that. So get comfy, Jen; Fiona and I are going to be tick-tick-tickling you for a while.”

“AHAHAHA BREHEHEHEHEAK!” Jen was not ready for all this tickling this early in the morning, and she began pleading when she felt Layla join in. While Fiona continued to blow zerberts all around her abdomen and tickle the rest of the torso, Layla’s nails spidered all around the remainder of Jen’s upper body. From Jen’s ribs to her armpits to her neck to below her on her back, Layla’s nails went everywhere that got a reaction. “STAHAHAHAHAP!” Despite not hating being tickled, Jen did want this particular tickling session to end soon. She had been tuckered out by tickling yesterday, and she did not want to end up in the same position today, especially when she had to go to Transporter Training and then tickle fight with Diana. “HEHEHEHEY! IHIHIHIM TEHEHELLIHIHIHING YUHUHUHU!”

“Sorry, tickle toy Jen, Mistress Wendy’s orders carry more authority than yours,” Layla denied the request in a soft voice whispering directly into Jen’s ear. “We’ll make sure you’re good and energized before you leave here, though, so don’t worry about that. This is standard protocol with guests here.”

After a few minutes of protests, Jen finally gave in and allowed the tickling to go on without further verbal argument. Her body did strain against the tickles, leading to clanking of the chains used to bind her to the bed. She soon found that instead of making her lose tons of energy like she thought it would, the tickling made her wide awake, which helped her feel a bit more energy but also made her involuntary struggles more pronounced. When the raspberries and spidering fingers finally ended fifteen minutes after they started, that new energy dissipated quickly, and Jen’s head fell back into her pillow. Layla and Fiona picked Jen up off the bed, and their past ticklee felt a tiny bit of energy as she walked with their support out to the dining room. “Hi, Jen!” Tickle Mistress Wendy greeted her exhausted protegee with an energetic welcome, which Jen did not return. “I can see that Fiona and Layla did a real number on you this morning. Let’s get you some breakfast. It should help you get back some energy they just took away. Let Fiona know what you want, and she’ll get it from the cooks.”

Once Jen had been sat down, she managed to request bacon and chocolate chip pancakes from Fiona before laying her head back on the top of the chair. Fiona departed to get the food, and Wendy signaled to Layla, who lightly spidered her nails up and down and up and down Jen’s sensitive sides to keep her awake. Jen giggled in response and tried to swat the hands away, but she was too weak, and the tickling continued. As the ticklee’s laughter grew louder, the nails spidered faster, leading to squirming and other attempts to get away from the tickles. Fiona finally came back, food in hand, a few minutes later, and Jen was already a wreck. Seeing her fellow servant, Layla retracted her hands, and Jen’s disappointment at the tickling was replaced by pure joy when she spotted the food. Very hungry, Jen devoured her meal, and Tickle Mistress Wendy did the same to her meal. Layla got them both water, which was refilled a few times due to all the tickles that had already gone on. By the time breakfast was done, Jen was feeling like a new woman, and she had begun to enthusiastically chat with Tickle Mistress Wendy and the servants about all their plans for the day.

After everyone had finished their meal and some of the servants had cleared the table, Wendy suddenly ordered, “Grab her!” Jen felt Izzy and Ava grab her arms from behind and stand her up while Layla pulled her chair out so she could leave the table. “Let’s go.”

“What… what are you doing?” Jen questioned worriedly.

“I’m taking you down to the dungeon again,” Wendy partially relieved Jen with this. “I know, I know, I could have just asked you to come and you probably would have, but this was more fun for me. The look on your face when they grabbed you was just priceless. Anyway, we’re going down because you’re still my guest for another hour or so, and I want one last chance to tickle you good.”

“Alright,” Jen was fine with being tickled again, but she was not particularly pleased at her mentor’s order for her servants to grab her. However, the negative energy dissipated as she began thinking about her upcoming tickling. The energy that she had gotten from breakfast made her confident that she could take the tickles, and so she allowed herself to enjoy the anticipation. “This should be fun.”

“Yes, it should,” Wendy stated as they reached the elevator to her tickle dungeon. Once they got inside, she addressed her servants again, “You can let Jen go now. I don’t think she’ll be a problem, right, Jen?”

“Nope, I’ll have fun down there, so there’s no reason to resist,” Jen agreed, and Ava and Izzy released her. With a large smile, Jen rode down the elevator, eagerly anticipating Wendy’s nails on her smooth, sensitive stomach. They quickly reached the dungeon, and Jen, still bare bellied in her pajamas, bounded inside the cell. “What are you putting me on, Tickle Mistress?”

“On the rack,” Wendy declared, and Jen got on it. “Ava, Izzy, tie her up. Jen, I hope you understand the necessity of that?”

“Yep!” Jen offered her wrists and ankles to the two servants, who restrained her in the typical fashion.

Wendy came over, announcing, “Jen, I brought a few tools over here, but you’ll see what they are later. Right now, I want to retest a technique I heard worked quite well at waking you up this morning.”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen let out a burst of laughter when the first raspberry of this session came. “Yep, THAHAHAHAT WOHOHORKS! AHAHAHA!” Following the second zerbert, the Tickle Mistress’ nails joined in on the top of her terribly ticklish torso. However, those were to be the only two raspberries, and Wendy’s nails took over completely.

“Tickles, doesn’t it, Jen?” the Tickle Mistress apparently preferred teasing over raspberries this time as her filed nails danced all over her ticklee’s midsection. “I can see you squirming, Jen. Your body wants to get out of this, doesn’t it? It just tickles enough that your natural reaction is to try and get away, even if you don’t really want to do that. A word of advice, Jen. When someone does this to you…” Wendy swirled a nail around inside Jen’s tickle button, “don’t try and get out.” Jen was not following the advice very well, her body’s reaction forcing her wrists and ankles to pull hard against her bondage as her hysterical laughter echoed throughout the cell. “You’ll learn that sometime. It just helps to reassure your tickler that you’re enjoying it. I know that you are, so I won’t stop yet, but someone else might. And you know that after they stop and give you a break, they’re going right back to this adorable tickle button of yours. It’s just so vulnerable, and it calls for tickles and more tickles and more tickles. Isn’t that right, Jen? Don’t you think that baring your bellybutton just makes it call out to be tickled?”

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen affirmed as the single nail in her navel drove her laughter to new heights. “IHIHIHI DOHOHOHO!”

“Good, then let’s give it more tickles!” Wendy turned the teasing against her ticklee as the nail exited, only to be replaced by an electric flosser.

“WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOHOHO!” Jen was shocked at the new development as the flosser tickled her button, driving her insane. She twisted her tummy, just trying to get that little flosser out of her tickle button, to no avail.

“Wow!” Even Wendy was surprised at the effort Jen was putting up, and she was very thankful that the bondage had been done correctly. “Jen, what’s going on?”

“IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES STAHAHAHAP!” At that moment, the ticklishness of the flosser was all Jen could think about. Not how much she loved flossers in her bellybutton, not how much she wanted to be tickled, just the tickles all concentrated on her best spot.

“I’m going to give you a minute to settle down,” Wendy thought that she was reading Jen right, given how her ticklee had enjoyed the Queen Mistress using a flosser on her. She leaned into Jen’s ear to whisper, “Besides, Jen, you were the one that said your bellybutton was calling for more and more and more tickles. I’m just doing what your bellybutton is asking me to.”

“AHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAIT AHAHAHAHA!” Jen’s words began to go away in favor of just laughing when she heard what her tickler was saying.

‘Wait, yeah, I did say that,’ Jen’s mind finally began to gain control back from her natural reactions. ‘I love being tickled by flossers, at least I did yesterday. And this one isn’t too bad. It’s a lot of fun, actually.’

“YEHEHEHEHEHES!” the ticklee acknowledged her tickler’s point, although her body still struggled against the navel tickling.

“I knew you really wanted more,” Wendy claimed victory. “You just needed some time to get past your initial reaction and realize how much you love this, didn’t you? Because deep down, your really ticklish tickle button begs to be tickled. Doesn’t it, Jen? Yes, it does, Jen; yes, it does. So I’m going to tickle, tickle, tickle you there!” The flosser continued to move around the hyper-ticklish surface inside Jen’s bellybutton for a while. After several minutes of button tickles with the flosser, the Tickle Mistress finally took it out. “Take a breath, Jen; we’re going to have lots of fun real soon.” A panting and disheveled Jen looked up pleadingly at her tickler, and Wendy looked right back into her ticklee’s eyes. “I’m not done with you quite yet, Jen. I’m going to make sure this visit is a very, very, very ticklish experience for you.”

Seeing that her pleas for some type of mercy would not be answered the way she wanted, Jen rested her head back in the pillow and decided that she could take some more since she was getting a break. More than that, once she gained some energy, she was ready for and anticipating the new tickles, even wanting them. “Give me your worst, Tickle Mistress,” she surprised Wendy with the challenge. “I’m not too ticklish to take it.”

“Your hysterics,” Wendy replied as a toothbrush buzzed in Jen’s bellybutton.

“AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA!” The ticklee was quickly overcome by the new tickles, and she was unable to even utter a word for the first few seconds. Instead, her body shook around, trying to free her navel from the devilish brush attacking it.

‘This is great!’ As before, Jen’s physical reactions were vastly different than her mental ones. The few minutes that had gone by since Wendy used the flosser on her had rejuvenated her mind significantly more than her body. While her body was still weak from tickles, she was mentally prepped and excited to receive more tickling, hence the challenge. ‘I love this toothbrush tummy tickling. Let’s keep doing this for a while.’

“Do you want to back away from that challenge you gave me?” Wendy coyly asked. “Is this tickle button of yours just too ticklish to take the toothbrush? Are you too weak, Jen? Do you need some mercy from me?”

“NOHOHOHOHO IHIHIHI DOHOHOHONT!” Jen managed to yell out through her laughter. However, her body was nearing its breaking point, no matter what her mind had to say, and her head shook up and down vigorously in an attempt to end the tickles.

After just two minutes of toothbrush tickles, the Tickle Mistress felt her ticklee weakening significantly, and she abruptly ended the tickle session. “Jen, I know that your mind can take more tickles and even wants them, but you’re far too exhausted right now. Plus, we need to get going soon so you can get to your class. Ava, Izzy, get an energy bar for Jen. Then take her up and get her in a bikini. Give her a ticklish shower so we can get ready to say goodbye to her.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back